Spoiler How to Hide the Emperor’s Child/ 황제의 아이를 숨기는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Jan 12, 2021.

1. AlisterFaol

AlisterFaol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For me, this ML is just too annoying and doesn't work, he completely lacks empathy to understand maybe the MC didn't have a perfect life and she worked hard to be recognized as the best, but he has no appreciation of any of her struggles. He's also so arrogant and self-center that he is upset that he had to accept an arranged marriage like it was an insult to him like he's the first person ever to suffer this injustice. I really hate that even though he has all these flaws, he's a perfect emperor who can clean the nobles and is surrounded by loyal servants who chose to follow him.

2. Blukookie

Blukookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright the ML is an asshole, BUT on the spectrum of korean novel MLs, he's probably on the higher middle-half of it. Couple of red flags (the instant divorce, sudden interest because of rejection, the aUdaCiTY, etc) and the shamelessness but I mean. I came in half expecting it from these type of novels. Not saying he's a GOOD ML but just that it could have been worse, just saying.

I just wanna know more of his grovelling. That road to redemption better be looong and hard, anyone got got more info on it? The anguish and crushing regret?

3. AlisterFaol

AlisterFaol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its a fair point, he's not the worst but I don't think that's worth much. For me its the instant divorce that really gets me, he knew she was working with the previous emperor and doing a good job preparing to be empress, but the moment he's in charge he just drops the mask he's been hiding behind and destroys her current life. All her family and friend abandon her and she's exiled from high society, all for what? To me, it's implied that its cause he wants to wipe out the nobles and create an absolute monarch, which I still think is a shitty thing to do. He just strikes me as a man child who threw a fit cause he didn't like. That's fine for a villain maybe even an redemption arc for a secondary character but its too far for me to accept him as believable ML.
    If he sticks around(And I know he will, just wistful thinking on my part) he needs a 180 attitude adjustment.

4. Blukookie

Blukookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I get that. He deserves to be dragged for his past actions and, his current attitude towards our FL just ain't it chief. Seeing as this is the type of ML the author has decided to present, I'm just hoping that the incoming redemption arc will be somewhat satisfying. Aaaah there's never going to be enough grovelling to make up for his guilt, I just want to witness his suffering :> its kinda annoying that he's a good(?) emperor but shit with his relationships lol

Inasible, DOHere, Furiae19 and 4 others like this.
  5. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he didn’t accept the other woman, he just accept the child because he saw himself in that child ( they are both illegitimate) he also never flirt back or romance the other woman, he was looking for the Mc the whole time. The reason why the other woman is living also in the palace is just because she’s the “mother” of his child.

Anyway that is not the point Lol. I want to know how the FL treated the ML. Someone said coldly but I want to know the details :aww:

6. MishaArnon

MishaArnon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this novel recently and was pleased how mc is a strong woman and dedicated mother.didn't want her to end up with emperor but oh well he is better other trash emperor at least he didn't have any side gal or dude.

7. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't meant 'accepted' as in welcomed her. I'm aware of the fact that he let her in because she was that child's mother. I viewed it in FL's shoes, he married her out of convenience because it was better choice rather to marry any random girl and he was still in love with that woman. So until now he never told FL about how he feels, he never conversed with her regarding the reason why he accepted that woman (which was because of the child). I mean it's literally a common sense to tell the lady who is now your wife about the reason you let her in. She would be contented if he himself told about it to not stress her or did he forgot that their was a time he loved that girl who is back.

Also it annoys me that why did they evoke lOvE, only after that person leaves. I swear if there are men like this in real life (haven't came across any), better to stay away from them cause they're highly toxic. People who don't appreciate enough what they have only to find their value after losing, then chasing it back is extremely toxic behaviour. Longing is okay, but cornering is not.

About FL's treatment, the behaviour of both this FL and I won't accept your regret one is the same. They were cold but not enough cold ofcourse owing to their position as well. And in the end, they went back to square one. The latter ones FL told him all she went through and yeah, he gave her a speech and rEasoNS then consumed PoISonED (own stupidity, man didn't put the other woman on watch even after finding out about her deeds, bruh you a king, pity your kingdom) and was welcomed back. This one was well...this one was even worse.

P.S - If that would've not happened, the story would not be progressed. Thank God it's fictional ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Not related, but I'm telling you ladies. Never ever be a slave of your feelings. What I believe is ofcourse you've got to give your feelings a try but if got hurt intentionally and bluntly...move on and never look back. YOU don't have to shoulder everything, it's not your duty to always give explanation. Love let you grow not suck your soul out of your body. Toxicity is never good and never worth.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2022
  8. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I agree with the I Don’t Want to Accept Your Regret. The fact that he also knows that she loves him and was taking advantage of that all throughout their time of relationship is so sad, that is why I am not satisfied with the poison event because The ML had kind of leeway of redeeming himself.

as for this novel, Love happens in different ways and different timeline. There are people who were childhood friends but did not love each other until they married. So I’m not questioning the small timeline he fell for her. But I disliked the fact that the Ml disregard the fl’s feelings and locked her up in a mansion and to more events after that.

Sure they divorced. I will not hold that against him since divorce let the FL free from his clutches. I will also not condemn him when he try to give money? After the divorced and the fl did not accept and then later on he never cared for her again. They are divorced, they do not have anything to do with each other anymore. But I disliked how he try to win the FL’s heart when they meet again. I don’t know if he’s just lousy in showing his love but I think I agree with most of the people here that its better for the fl to be independent because she was already a single independent parent before the guy came around

9. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you tell me where you read the full novel please?

Allyzaaajoy likes this.
  10. The Mighty Cat

The Mighty Cat Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When FL divorced ML without any hesitation, Fl was thrown out of her house by the father as she lost her usage. She then went to live with her maternal grandfather and she didn't have a good life cuz her grandfather was poor but he absolutely loved her.
    So ML wanted to open the will of his grandmother(I think) but there was a condition that he can only open it if fl is present . So he searched for fl and when she knew that ML was searching for her, she ran away (thinking that he knew about the child)but was caught.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2021
  11. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, i think so too. but i think this novel is nice and im excited about MC and ML falling in love together and their moments with Theor. I like this novel.
    P.S. thank you for the spoilers!

Inasible and SofiyeJaan like this.
  12. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm waiting for someone who want to share new spoiler xoxo

13. hahahatdog

hahahatdog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still having doubts wether I should continue this cuz of the ml. I always give the ml a benefit of a doubt, so as where he was coming from. But what I do not understand why he divorced her after their first night? Like, if you already set plans to divorce her, you shouldn’t spend first night with her :blobcat_rawr: anyway thank u for spoilers. I’ll just see how this novel plays a lil bit more blobmelt_thumbs

edit: now I actually read several chapters, I came with a theory or conclusion, that perhaps the ml was actually in love with the mc? And he really didn’t realize his feelings because of her father? And realize only later now that most great nobles has been destroyed? :coffee:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
  14. Niyangrapik

Niyangrapik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bcs his father only died when they had their first night.

According to previous spoilers and the translated chapters, nah. He really didnt love her. He even forgot about her. If not he is looking for her due to his grandmother's will, he would have totally forget about her.

TuadiJalan, Pipi1989, Shoo and 5 others like this.
  15. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Would you like to give more spoiler? About her suffering and what will he do after he realised he love her?

16. Niyangrapik

Niyangrapik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there's the spoiler inside this thread already :blob_grin: I was just writing back that precious person's precious spoilers :blobsmilehappyeyes:

syofiaa likes this.
  17. Chizuai

Chizuai TheCritiqueQueen ♛ಠ⁠︵⁠ಠ

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading others comment and review 'I just wanted to say that guys thank you!!!' and now I know that I'm not the only who hated this kind of super garbage ml! I'm so mad and almost wanted to throw my phone after reading this novel.. I'm only reading to know if she really go back to countryside with her child but d*mn it THAT J*RK NOT even DESERVING TO BECOME THE ML really Love to make her life more miserable. Wtf!? Arggh I can't get over of him being a j*RK

Beep beep ! Author message pop up on the chat ( this is just sarcastic jk guys)

DEAR READERS

Please accept him to become Officially ml I know I make him smelly like garbage but remember the saying they are no perfect characters like in reality there's no perfect person in the world so please just ACCEPT THE FACT THAT HE IS THE ML!!!!! You can't do anything about that because you are just a reader and I'm the author here and there's a lot of abnormal readers who likes to read novels with r*pist manwh0res j*RK MLS and with Martyrs, Masochist stupid EASY TO FALL FLS because if without this kind of MCs the story becomes boring like sh*t they are the one who always giving thrill like as if your just watching a horror movie with roller coaster plot . And Yeah and that's the best common sense that we author are convinced ! PERIOD! LMAO!!

missluna, DOHere, zozoshawky and 10 others like this.
  18. gracefulincarnation

gracefulincarnation Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am looking for a place to read the Raws that does not have a login restriction like the parent site. Where are you guys reading you MTL of how to hide the emperor's child?

19. tempelis

tempelis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For the scope of genre romance, ML is the worst. He dumped MC just after one night wed. BUT, for the scope of the kingdom, ML is not at fault because he want to reorganize the kingdom and MC is the daughter of the royal rival. If he choose to keep MC, the duke can control the kingdom because of MC.

And I think ML did a good job because ML not divorce MC in later time. Do you think it's good to keep the marriage when there is no love between them and then divorce after some years? ML is not love with MC at first, and eventually after 6 years, he forget about MC. And MC too after 6 years, she eventually don't care about ML and can live with her son in the village. There is no serious problem with MC or her son condition. So what the problem? If the grandma didn't make that condition, eventually ML will choose another women and both MC and ML will live happily ever after. So after all, the problem in this novel is because the grandma make that condition.

Inasible, Lalyaluv, nanu00 and 4 others like this.
  20. blackphoenixsuzaku

blackphoenixsuzaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe it is called "I will not accept your Regret". The MC divorce the emperor from heartache and issues with her unborn son (kept a secret) and the emperor's first love of having his son. MC was the one to ask for divorce and with her father's help, managed to do it. After running for a few years, they are caught and forced back to the palace. Then the Emperor is poisoned and MC used a life-threatening technique to save him. The son had a bracelet to change his entire appearance to almost match the MC but it broke in front of the emperor.

Lucila and syofiaa like this.