Spoiler How to politely decline the male lead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Feb 25, 2021.

1. _andypandy

_andypandy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank god

2. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know the guy in the second cover is the ml? Because he has black hair in the second cover

DOHere likes this.
  3. theliongirl

theliongirl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The second cover has the original female lead (Selena, the blonde) and the original male lead (Crown Prince Noah, black hair and red eyes) along with the current protagonist, Alinda (black hair and yellow eyes).

According to previous spoilers, the current male lead who Alinda will end up with is Luke Oscar, (grey hair and eyes) the magician. He's one of the chibi characters shown in the first cover.

Edit: people after me pointed out that the man on the second cover doesn't have red eyes. So he might actually be Luke Oscar? The art has inconsistencies in color, ect. between the two covers (on the first cover Luke has light grey hair) so it's hard to tell, but I think it's likely. He's wearing a small cape with symbols of the sun, moon and stars, which might be a magician’s uniform? If some more images of the boys out of school uniform come out we might be able to tell.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2021
  4. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    i dont think its the ogML tho? he has red eyes but guy on cover has black eyes

Ceilo27 likes this.
  5. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that's why i'm confused

6. Depressedpotato

Depressedpotato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that's still Luke, not much has been said about him, but since he is a magician he probably changes the color of his hair

Last edited: Nov 16, 2021
    Ceilo27, seoktonin and Manhwalover356 like this.
  7. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    the novel is rated 8.9 on kakao which is pretty low considering most novel have above 9.5 and get adapted into manhwa [ even TAE is rated 9.8 lol so]
    and has very drastic reviews that are either 4/5 or 2/1 so its either you love it or hate it.

so id say only those who are vvvv interested in keeping up with the story should hold expectations otherwise its gonna be pretty eh

(also hoping kakao stops making every single rofan into webtoon lmao its getting v tiring with 30 new manhwas with same damn plot)

8. Polyrhythmpop

Polyrhythmpop Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't we have another thread for opinions please,it gets quite difficult to find actual spoilers☹️

9. sayurineechan

sayurineechan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad knowing that Luke is the ml.

not just jerk but crazy and no logic.
    How can he killed her just because Serena doesn't want him to have two wives?

I think maybe, she's thinking the FL will be released and have freedom away.But the ogml was an idiot so he killed her.

Elren, leyeh2 girl, Tobbit and 2 others like this.
  10. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All I want to know is who Serena (OG fl) and the Knight end up with.

The Knight fine af I want know who he ends up with lol

And if ML is a asshole we will dislike or a sassy jerk we will love

MLisMyHubby, samster, Twinkle and 4 others like this.
  11. yoshee

yoshee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright then let's get back on track, as always I would love to know the endings for the trash fiancee and trash family members.
    Hmm
    [​IMG]
    And wow ok the ml is damn fine but man if not black, it's usually a white/silver or blonde haired ml in mahwas, well there's also some red, blue hair and brunettes I saw. But I've seen fls with all kinds of different hair colors from different stories. I would love to see some variety such as green, pink, purple, orange etc. hair colors for the mls here.
    Just a lil rant lol don't mind me

Last edited: Apr 1, 2022
  12. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think Kakao will stop anytime soon because readers eat every single rofan adaptation to webtoon up like hotcakes. They saw the appeal and popularity to the masses so they're probably going to continue doing this until their consumers get tired of the whole rofan set-up. I'm actually surprised that this got an adaptation because the author never mentioned any of this or maybe even give hints about the manhwa or maybe I'm wrong and I was just not that much updated with this one lol since there are a lot of rofan manhwas releasing left and right so it's :blobdizzy:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2021
  13. YellowROSE

YellowROSE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We finally get to see our ML in Chapters 6 and 7 of the Manga
    [​IMG]

14. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    ahahaha i agree i agree, initially i was baited into reading knovels and manhwas through pretty covers and arts and at that time we atleast had selective good manhwas but now we have like 100 rofan, but at what cost lolololololololol

biggest example - 2 manwhas that came out on same day, same type of art, same sort of story, both mls are duke. even now i have no idea which one is which i open randomly when im bored lmao
    [villainess became leading lady and the ither idr the name lmao]

but atleast theyre making good novels into webtoons too so not complaining (how to get my husband, black dragon, become the villains family, saving my sweetheart, meaning of you. thank you for existing)

15. Shoulderhurt888

Shoulderhurt888 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any spoilers about the MC and ML like how they got to get her and their interactions?

16. chiri.ru

chiri.ru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does the MC's family play a role on the present timeline? It was funny to see her father's reaction towards her change in behavior:blobxd:. I wonder what will happen between the brother sister interaction, also considering that the brother already met Serena.
    > Will the brother harass Serena and frame MC?

The manhwa already revealed that MC and ML made a contract with each other(the deal was that the ML will make the MC an official magician/member of the tower?) and there was this thing about the prince not being able to touch/kill mc, though mc also can't kill the prince. I'm excited for fluffy moments between them as partners in the academy!!:aww:

Are there any other leads that may appear besides the 4? who is Eugene Arnfriend? I know someone said Eugene is a magician of the tower, but is he also an ML?
    Will the engagement between MC and prince be broken, if so, when and how?

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
  17. CocoNAHNAHNAH

CocoNAHNAHNAH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far, so good. I really hope this novel doesnt get dropped!!
    Its cliché, AGREED. But i really like how it is going!!

Tofufufu likes this.
  18. IamAviLlain

IamAviLlain Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uham! uham! can any give the novel link pls and tell what happens after ch 7??

Ismalia likes this.
  19. Andoryuu1016

Andoryuu1016 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, who does Raynold end up with? Is it Selena(OGFL)?

20. Eivuri

Eivuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can we get more spoilers please since this is a spoilers thread :cry: thank you. I just wanna know what happened to the family now and they're gonna get punished or something