Spoiler How to politely decline the male lead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    FunSmiles and cjburaira like this.
  2. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Because some ppl eat that shit up like breakfast. They don't care if the Ml's are trash,abuser,cheater,killed the fl and etc. As long as they have a face, most readers loooveeee that. Claude(he's not an ml ik, but he's still shitty),the ml in abandoned empress (forgot his shitty name), ml in please don't kill me prince(or king?? I forgot), and so on. There are alot of horny straight teenagers more than you think. Claude literally gets rescued and justified left to right. It's all about money yk. Though I hope in the future, author's will be more open about Yuri. Such a waste of potential.

3. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, in order to be open about yuri, the readers would have to like yuri, the thing is... Yaoi is much more s€×ualized than yuri, even in real-life situations (even my bi guy friend does this). If we really wanted such things, we should fight for it and read more yuri (yes, it might sound political at first but as readers, if we wanted more contents, we should sought for those content).

4. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    (Sorry not a spoiler, just my opinion)
    Well imo, isn't it because men who fetishes Yuri literally get dragged on social medias?? It's like "yeah, yaoi is bad/harmful but..." And then there r actual people out there who defend this. Even gay men ( I mostly see that in TikTok). Saying that it's just fiction or whatever. Idk, for me it's just double standards. Like I equally see both Yuri and yaoi bad if u sexualize them. But a cute little romance of same s3x isn't bad. :blobsad:

5. Ansiaoooo

Ansiaoooo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so apparently,the novel is quite short as it has only 97 chapters when I checked bomtoon :hmm:

leyeh2 girl likes this.
  6. Ansiaoooo

Reading List:
    Link
    in about chapter 80 they were having a secret sharing(?).Arinda tells them that this is her third life and she's not the real Arinda .but I'm not too sure what happens next
    Serena also tells them about her emotion reading ability
    there was a scene where Luke was teasing(?) Reynold and Arinda scolds him and she threatened to pinch him if he doesn't stop and Luke complained that he just had to fall in love with her
    [/SPOILER]

7. Ansiaoooo

Reading List:
    Link
    so the chapter starts with Arinda and Luke talking about meeting a person named Brainy (?) Luke complained that now he has to be jealous of a maid ,Arinda tells him off by saying that she will freeze his mouth (It goes like this)

Luke : Now , I have to be jealous even to the maid ,Aerinda ?
    Arinda : Now do I have to freeze my lover's mouth , Luke Oscar ? (Luke was pleased though)

Then she started to talk about maintaining their dignity and Luke tells her to say it again (her calling him her lover) and wrapped his arms around her waist then started kissing her cheek and chin ,she kinda complains .Luke said that if she continues to be stingy of her expression ,he will be like this .Then the mood somehow turned sensual ( just Luke being mischievous) Arinda grabs on to her string of reason though, as she is still 17 ( I don't remember their ages ) and they talk about making food and she mentions that Luke feels a competition against Serena
    then Luke ,Arinda ,Emperor ,and the Crown Prince . they want to get to the main point but somehow one mentioned that hair color is catchy (?) . then the Crown Prince somehow looks like he was about to cry (it said that his eyes looked moist. then they get to the main point and said Noah declared that he was going to break up ( the engagement I think ) but the Emperor reminds them that it's impossible to break an engagement unless the family whom, where the engagement vow made commits treason .Then Arinda has an internal monologue as she struggles to "calm the middle finger that is threatening to rise" and she also reasons to herself that no matter how angry she is , the emperor did not kill her, although he is the father of the person who executed her .but she asked herself that " Does she have to endure it ?"
    I don't really know much about this person ,but the meeting with Brainy(?) isn't really that memorable. basically they talk about the news ( and a monster attack commotion which Arinda resolved)

8. Ansiaoooo

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot ,it also mentioned that Arinda likely was the one to confess first

Meowster, Mi shiru, Klioo and 4 others like this.
  9. Ansiaoooo

Reading List:
    Link
    I will try my best to provide context for the spoilers :blobsweat:

So the chapter starts with Arinda insulting (?) the imperial family and burst out laughing (softly). Noah approaches them after (Arinda and Luke) to talk and Aerinda says that she neither has time or thought to talk to him. Noah swears that this is the last time that he will approach her and Luke accuses him of trying to make a sincere confession but teleported away soon after (Aerinda told him to stop speaking like that or else she won't cook him any food ) Aerinda and Noah basically talked and he apologizes, told her that there will be no succession for him and hiring of an empress .Noah ultimately said that he knows this will not wash away Aerinda's hatred for him and this is the condemnation that he can
    Aerinda was actually brought to trial for insulting the imperial family but she won. Luke said later that he thinks he can make a religion (Aerinda thinks that he is talking about his followers(?) )
    After the trial and the official announcement of the breakup, the Maleficent Family's disposition was decided . It was Demotion and Confiscation of Devolved Land
    Also after that Aerinda left the Maleficent surname and fully joined the magic Tower ( so her name is only Aerinda not " Aerinda Maleficent " now.

She also has a reputation of ' the girl who was used by her father , broken up by the person she loves and was even expelled from her family " from the eyes of other people (of course ,she knew it was not true)
    Next, was Selena mentioning about the color of Aerinda's hair and that her hair color changing means that her magic is still unstable and they talk (or bicker(?) ) . and a person called out to Aerinda called Harrington .she waved to greet him and he became shy . The chapter ends with Aerinda internally claiming that his reaction is cute ( his ears turned red when she greeted him )

10. Nono Ackerman

Nono Ackerman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When do fl and ml start dating?
    Who confesses first?
    What about the knight?

11. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait so ogMl (noah) gave up his title? well that's rare but still hate him

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  12. Ansiaoooo

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh I don't quite get the context because the MTL is quite rough and I was just reading random chapters ,but what I understand is that probably he won't look for an empress but I am quite unsure of the no succession thing

:blobsweat_2:

bleedingliar24 and leyeh2 girl like this.
  13. Ansiaoooo

Reading List:
    Link
    Also,please don't hate me if some of the spoilers are wrong (I try to summarize the parts that I can understand and their conversations ) .This is the first time that I posted spoilers on a forum.You can correct me if the spoilers I wrote are incorrect based on when you read the novel

14. its0k

its0k Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the people providing the spoilers in this thread!
    I have just realized after reading the last one that ML’s hair might be also affected by magic like MC’s.
    Now I’m wondering that if it’s correct then he should also have unstable magic, but at the same time he’s too good in all he does, so maybe his hair changes because of a different reason.
    UPD: judging by the reviews hints in latest manhwa chapter where we see the magic tower’s grabdson with green eyes and blond hair ML could be hiding his blood relationship for some reason. It was mentioned by someone that his eyes are green on the second cover.
    If anyone knows the correct answer, please share!

Last edited: Apr 3, 2022
    bleedingliar24 likes this.
  15. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Ansiaoooo

Reading List:
    Link
    Reynold confesses to Aerinda and he said something like he wanted to confirm his feelings and he later asks if she recovered her former memories .and he said that it was a "shameless confession to you and me" ( I didn't get it but maybe he was referring to this confession or a confession of another topic ) And he ultimately says

" You don't have to hide your feelings, you can tell me now "
    "..."
    "I Like You Arinda"
    "But I don't want you to like nobody like you did back then" A look of loneliness passed over Reynold's face for a moment
    "I Know you love Luke Oscar "

After that Arinda said sorry to him and he replied not to because it was his choice to fall in love with her and he decided not to dwell on whoever she liked anymore . He told her that as long as she can be happy because she like someone ,that's enough for him
    He told her that he didn't want her to avoid him even though his feelings might be burdensome for her and he doesn't have any intention of approaching her further than this . But He won't stand still if Luke decides he can't make her happy
    also Arinda realizes that Reynold took a step back and protect her like the original for Serena ( and she also comes to the conclusion that everyone but her realizes that she likes Luke and she finds it embarassing) the chapter ends as Serena askes her what she's thinking and Reynold comes in(?) and Arinda thinks it's quite awkward even though Reynold said to be comfortable( He told her that if she avoids him openly, he will get hurt)
    it happened at the near end of chapter 65 , I didn't understand it very much but basically Aerinda and Luke were talking about something till it reaches the topic about something regarding Aerinda's memory. She says that she remembered and Luke offered to erase her memory again but she declines and said she wants to remember . Then , she says something like she doesn't want to mess with him which caught Luke by surprise(?) Aerinda then internally monologues and questions that " Did he really not know that I like him?" and she was quite embarrassed(?) because she didn't mean to conveys her feeling for him this way . Luke , after she said that asks her "How should I interpret that?" she replies that he can interpret it however he wants .He accepts the answer and comes closer and he ran his fingers through her hair and asks if he can come closer to her . Aerinda gives the yes and Luke kisses her softly
    after that the scene cut to someone calling Aerinda ,calling her "My Aerinda" it mentions something like "Reaching out to me ,treating me like a piece of glass and whispering love" it's Noah ,and in the dream(?) it was as if Noah was the only one in the background . and suddenly a voice said to her that she "Must Love Noah". Aerinda speculates that OG Aerinda exists in her subconscious mind and she wants to use her (MC) to win(?) Noah's Love

17. cjburaira

cjburaira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for sharing some spoilers & information. I really appreciate it. I was truly desperate for some spoilers. I can't wait to find out why **** decided to turn the time for the 2nd time.

Was it just curiosity? Or something else. I read chapter 26 of the manhwa. **** & Arinda had an important talk about ****'s ideal type changing or something of the sort. I couldn't understand properly. Waiting to know what will happen.

vannaokuzo and Xi-hime like this.
  18. rail_

rail_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my gawddd!!!
    Thank you for your hard work... really we'll wait for the next update

bleedingliar24 and Ansiaoooo like this.
  19. SkyHuntress

SkyHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you soo much for the spoilers

bleedingliar24 and Ansiaoooo like this.
  20. Eva_SanaMaramingUpdate

Eva_SanaMaramingUpdate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HEY WTF im currently on ch 19 of the manhwa and I so far I only see chemistry on Raynold and the FL! Pls be the ML raynold, this is the first time that the supposed to be ml don't really give me a vibe of an "ml" except for the gold spoon chuchu ml

TheSkyIsFalling and datagirl like this.