Spoiler How to Raise the Devil's Child / How to Raise a Demon King's Child / 마왕의 아이를 키우는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Oct 2, 2021.

1. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    your crush likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Njay

Njay Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers ????

4. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers on an epilogue or sidestories? Those implied panels looked juicy.
    FINALE DISCUSSION
    I honestly do not understand Azazel's reasoning (even without Lucifer's last baddie moment interference that led to both their deaths). Sure, it irritated me that he had slept with Helena once but devoting yourself to one woman isn't bad at all, especially if Adam already sees you as a secondary/tertiary paternal figure. Heck, even Helena's feelings felt abrupt for me (tbf, I spedread 45-70), and other than getting the flashback backstory panels which explains her hostility with Mani, I don't fully understand how she fell for Azazel (is it the simple explanation of 1. Half because he doesn't worship/idolize her like other devils and 2. Half where he's Mani's former lover? Sure, the man is handsome but if there is an epilogue or side stories, they better expand this cuz in the end, she gave birth to a demon with human blood in the end, it could almost be like a pointless sequel where some remnant who believed on Lucifer's thoughts could just waltz in and manipulate the new devil baby)