Spoiler How To Say I Love You

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Leir

Leir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh...I hadn't seen that :oops::oops:
    Thought there would be no extras

2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also not sure about it, since it's MTL. We'll know later, I guess.

3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    What about the status of the novel on the website? Does it said complete?

4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    So no one ship the brother and MC anymore?

5. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno how to read its info, haha... This is the jjwxc page: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3402325

But that one has c137, the Extra.

I wish but XJS become very clingy to Big Bro by c136 and seems like Big Bro also enjoys the attention. However, he is also accepting of JM. So there goes that ship....sinking into the deepest parts of the ocean. Anyway, Mom and Uncle's story is also left ambigious. And I do sympathize Dad a bit by the end. But just a bit. I still don't want Mom with him *throw Mom over to Uncle*

6. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen to JM ex? And the people that were messing with XJS?

7. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    JM's ex showed up during the award ceremony. He's an actor, after all and the juniors are greeting the seniors at that time. XJS was ready to bristled, sat up straight and all, and felt all indignant but this is just his thoughts. When he finally saw LLY, he commented how he looked different, more handsome. LLY did a nose job, not shameful since it's a norm in the industry. Everyone's been ridiculing him or empty words, just XJS saying good thing about him. He realized XJS is really good, regret his past actions, and moved on somewhat by accepting that JM loving XJS.

Overall, I'd say he fades to the background. Bye2, ex.

You have to be more specific on the people who messes with XJS. There's a few.

8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn’t read most of the spoilers here so can someone tell me what happened to the mind reading ability?

9. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly, it was the people who messed with XJS text with another female, who used the text as though XJS was warning her not advising her instead, making XJS crew mistreat him, ending in him taking a role in another country, with JM chasing after him, and finally confessing.

puu264 and swordfish like this.
  10. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    When the movie trailer she was suppose to be in came out, people who knew her realized that she wasn't even in the movie! She was replaced by a really popular actress from america instead. When questioning the director, a video was posted up of their acting in comparison. The excellent actress was seen to do all of her stunts like a heroic woman, while the wannabe actress was seen crying and whining while barely making an effort. Also, the photos of the entire chat between her and XJS became public, making people realize she not only lied to them, but she also lied to XJS (in the chat, she made it sound as if because she was going to be working sooo hard, XJS should be considerate of her (which XJS actually believed)). Afterwards, now that her name was tarnished to the point of no return, everyone was either hating on her or disgusted with her.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
  11. Pachia

Reading List:
    Link
    What about the crew that treated XJS badly? Also did many people apologize to XJS for mistreating him? I’m not happy that the pure XJS was mistreated!

12. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    It's still there on c136, but whether JM tells XJS about it, I dunno.
    The crew as a whole, I'm not sure. However the production crew, director and producer of it got sued for changing the content, which breach the copyright agreement. Need to check for details, but it's not a good ending for them.

JoshyM62, puu264, swordfish and 4 others like this.
  13. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 137 - the extra is out lolol those fans just got their dreams come true.

It's five years later, at an award overseas. XJS received an award and the netizens goes our little tree has grown into a big tree, now can be called international actor. They're acting like a mom watching their son receiving an award lol While XJS was giving the usual grateful speech, he also mentioned about his lover that has give through thick and thin with him. ILY, thank you.

The camera zoomed in on JM at the audience seat. These five years, the relationship between the two was very ambigious. XJS would fly out to visit JM's mom every month while JM would often play golf with Dad. If they're gay lovers, the parent would have flipped out right? So they're just close brothers, if lovers surely won't be this peaceful.

Some fan mentioned how XJS used "He" in his speech, so the lover is a guy. They watch JM's face but he also is surprised. Then XJS went and said the cameraman looking for something and pointed out that his lover is JM. Insert thunderous applause here. JM went up to the stage, hug XJS, kissed his cheek and the netizens bombard the chat lmfao

*sneakily left it at that*

I'm not that evil to leave you hanging for long...

Most are actually fans reaction to them. I don't get much from MTL, but there's "Aaahhhh, really is JM!!" and "I saw them hugging, I can die with no regret" and "Quickly pinch me, tell me this is not a dream! Urma, I just dreamed XJS and JM coming out yesterday, and it came true today? So touched, I wanna cry" etc

Then reporters tried to cover their story. Asked Mom, got "No comment." Asked Big Bro, got separated by bodyguards. Asked XQJ, also got bodyguards but he finally said he will answer reporter question if they (reporters) can answer his question first. If can satisfy him, he'll tell them everything. This is MTL: One, his son grew up eating your house's rice? (They feed XJS?) Two, his son coming out of the closet hurt you? (XJS hurt them?) Three, his son you planted? (They taught/nurtured XJS?) They're speechless. Dad goes on saying his son didn't eat their rice, didn't hurt them, then what are they doing? They (XJS's fam) also didn't go and pester their (reporter's) parents. The recording got uploaded in hopes of showing how arrogant the Xiao family is, but instead Big Bro posted Weibo praising Dad. Mom also posted saying the old fogey finally did something right. Even Uncle reluctantly commend him. The fans also had 5 years of shipping them, so when they finally came out, they don't reject it.

And then a host announced they're gonna appear in their show. Public excited, coz eventhough they accept it doesn't mean they're not curious.

*sneak off again*

14. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    New post so above won't get crowded.

They're getting ready for the talk show. XJS was helping JM with his tie.

XJS: What're you looking at?
    JM: Looking at you?
    XJS: Look then, look at me eat you.
    -insert smooch scene here-
    FK: OK, it's time, drink some ice water.

LOL FK is so pitiful. Five years has trained him for when he face this PDA. So JM drank half a bottle of cold water, but XJS cheek is bulging with the water.

JM: Don't come near me, I know what you want to do.

XJS shook his head, his eyes asking what is it he wanted to do.

JM: You're going to feed me water mouth to mouth, right?

JM is helpless, he fell for a mischief man, everyday he's helpless, but helplessly happy. And the watery smooch happen. XJS is happy.

On the show, the host asked if they're lovers. XJS said no. Audience sad and disappointed, could it be XJS regretted coming out and trying to deny/clarify during the show? XJS answered, they're partners, married and proceed to show off their rings lol

Host also asked when they fell in love with the other? XJS embarrassed to say it so he said he unconsciously fell in love with JM. As for JM, he answered it was during Apostle. He described XJS's first days as an actor, XJS was embarrassed, cover his face, it's his dark history lolol And then JM couldn't take it, he tried to pressure XJS by acting the drugged scene. It was really improper of him, to suppress a newly debuting actor. He decided he'll properly guide him after one NG but there was no NG, they done it in one take. At that time, his heart was screaming, this is an incredible rookie, his future is limitless. He had a lot of misunderstandungs about XJS. He thought he was Naive, but he's just pure. He thought he was proud, but he's just straightforward. His vagrant days was used as expression package, many said he's cute but behind that cute, I saw his efforts. People who work hard are cute, slowly he become the most lovely one. Host mentioned how single dogs aren't suitable to interview them lolol

JM was like triggered, and start revealing secrets lolol

JM said how when shooting The Wilderness Adventure, he always had his shirt on for the first four episodes. Host asked why? At this point XJS was thinking how JM is generously sharing today. FK thought it's cause of the five years he had to contain it, so this time he's going rampant sprinkling the dog food lmao The audience thought and thought, until someone shouted the comedy film they shot. JM's character in that film was covered in tattoo and he had a X, J, S, tattoo on his chest lmfao

The program caused a great sensation. Even after many years, there are still people continue enjoying the recording. Many years have passed, and they still continuously loving each other. Others has already changed appearance, only they are consistent.

Following is author's note where she said it finally ended, and thanks. Finished with a now.

That's it, people. Remember, my summary is all MTL. There are a lot of points I intentionally removed (my poor fingers get lazy) , and things I don't understand (dead brain cells can't comprehend) so take them with a grain of salt. Might share stuff in the previous chapters later on if the mood strikes. Thank you for reading :sushi_singing:

JoshyM62, puu264, Kleep and 17 others like this.
  15. Rilise

Rilise Aestivating

Reading List:
    Link
    Aiyooo
    It's a flood of dog food making me vomit blood.

I think my teeth are broken beyond repair now. :blobmelt::blobmelt:

16. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha the flood of dog food are more during that comedy film shooting. They even developed a taste for dog food due to the much dog abuse lmao Not that I summarized them though...

Rilise likes this.
  17. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait did XJS's dad come around !?! That very bastard father who despised him and his mother ??!!

18. Mystic Wonders

Mystic Wonders Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers! :blobmelt:

That's the end... So no extras about the brother? :blobcry:

And question, did the MomxUncle ship sail or stay in unknown waters?:hmm:

19. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    How far did you read? @vsukio and me spoiled some bits about the whole Dad and his mistress thing at c130+ on discord, but it's not here.

Anyway, basically Dad realised how much he had neglected his family these 20+ years, resigned at the company, relieved his position to Big Bro, retire. He divided his share to three people, Mom, Big Bro and XJS but Mom rejected her share of it, not sure about XJS. Dad didn't get an invitation to XJS's wedding iirc He also had to rely on JM as the go-between for his and XJS relationship. XJS is actually his favorite son, even with all his neglect. By the end of things, Dad is head of Xiao family. He spend his days leisurely, playing golf with JM, planting flowers and trees, occasionally go to the cinema to watch Mom or XJS's movies. His last mention in the novel was when he rebuked the reporters which brought Big Bro, Mom and Uncle complimenting his actions.

I'm sad too... No more about them huhu...

JoshyM62, puu264, swordfish and 7 others like this.
  20. Kleep

Kleep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bless you precious angels for spoiling me when I cannot read myself. :blobicecreamlove::sushi_chubby:

crystalirishzz and LaDyViL like this.