Spoiler How To Say I Love You

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Dan_Niel

Dan_Niel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I didn't know about the mistress. Lol. What chapter is the faceslapping on mistress and her son?

2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot sorry but it should be on the later half of the story. It got resolved pretty quickly too, no dragging on much.

3. shumyung

shumyung Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give me complete 'raw link' of this novel. I really want to read it.

4. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    shumyung likes this.
  5. shumyung

shumyung Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please someone give me another raw link. jjwxc requires coin to read. I don't know how to do.

6. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    Forum Rules:
    You can just go to the NU page, copy the Chinese title and search the internet using it for other sources. It's not that hard.

shumyung likes this.
  7. shumyung

shumyung Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much. Your advice really works.

8. sleepy_chelsy

sleepy_chelsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did anything bad happened to the father of MC‘s best friend?
    I remembered you guys saying that this scumbag moved to another country to live together with his mistress & son....but is that all?

9. chocolatechipcookie

chocolatechipcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn so big bro didn't get an uke?
    MC's Best friend's dad didn't get any face slapping?
    QaQ

(Honestly though, I like the ML even when he was together with LLY for the fact that he's really loyal and a good natured person towards the person he loves. JM never once cheated and I'm really glad that he broke up with LLY when he realized that their relationship would only hurt/damage them both, he's the type of person who would do his best to make his lover happy and would do anything to prevent his significant other from being hurt even if in turn he would be the one being hurt instead and that's a man which I think would really make our MC happy. Having previous lovers would only make JM all the more sure that XJS is the one for him, it assures us readers that he wouldn't look at any other persom because he has already finished exploring love and he wouldn't be curious on what it's like to love other people anymore

(It's the end of the story but only for us readers, the story characters' futures are uncertain<unless the author ended the story with a "and they grew old and died together, remaining in love till the end">. So I'm saying that XJS is kind of prone to cheating/having an affair <whether we like it or not, it's not entirely impossible> just like any other protagonist/male lead who has never had any previous lovers. So I'm really assured that ML would treat our MC well even in the future)

He's a good person but just like all humans he would also misunderstand the exterior if not for his mind-reading ability, he's really just like all of us, I really can't blame him. JM having a lover before our MC results in him havimg more experience in love and *cough* in bed, it's pretty advantageous for our MC if you think about it *cough* XJS having an amazing time in bed
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) *cough*.
    I'm really tired of those overbearing/cold/indifferent male leads so I supose I'm biased towards JM because I think he's different. If you think about it, if JM didn't get the "mind reading ability" thenit only means that he's not fated to be with XJS but he did get the ability so then it's his fate to be with XJS BUT I do agree that the "mind reading ability" could have been executed better.This would suit readers who are looking for a light read. IMO this counts as an okay read. I'm just sharing btw, no hate towards anyone. :>

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
    Shikha, Riell.daniella, mmem and 3 others like this.
  10. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Great story... now I want to go MTL it, even though it has already been spoiled... btw what about extras?? Can anyone spoil them cause from where I am MTLing there are only 137 chapters and no extras...

11. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    If you check the jjwxc page for this novel, you'd see there's only 137 chapters released. So, that's it.

12. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh right thanks... it was just that I read the spoiler thread first and it mentioned extras so I was wondering about it... And btw it is a good thing that I MTL-ed the story... it was just a little different from the spoilers not majorly but just interpretations were different due to MTL... THANKS, everyone for all the wonderful spoilers that made it easier for me to MTL the story... Here is a belated:coffee: and:cookie::cookie: from me... Keep up the good work...:blobuwu::blob_pompom:

Edit
    I am really glad to read the story where ML didn't immediately fall in love with MC, although I also like those stories but they show the fact that they are just that wish fulfillment stories... I really liked the fact that ML tried hard to hold on to his first relationship... btw I really think ML first lover is little white (black) lotus or green tea bitch... and when he realized the foolishness of his lover he also told him the truth without getting overbearing. MC is also cute though naive but he is not stupid and it is shown that while he is fundamentally a good person which shows his outstanding upbringing... great (y) to his mother... he also knows when to quit like when he wanted his father and grandfather approval but he forgot all about it for the sake of his mother, and after when his mother divorced his father he also told his father straight up that he fucked up... that also reminds me:love: when MC brother also called his father to task for his actions on the advertisement issues LOVE YOU BROTHER:love: while yes the love relationship might be just a little fast paced but not really... since ML broke up with his lover properly and a long time ago and while MC fell in love fast but he was not aware of ML previous relationship and when he did, he tried to distance himself but ML made things clear... so no major misunderstanding and since MC is pure I feel its fine for their relationship to be fast progressed cause ML is a bit controlling and black bellied and MC is a fat white lamb sending himself into the snake's belly:oops:

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
    Shikha and mmem like this.
  13. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe it's an epilogue rather than an Extra.

Unless, you'd count the cut off NSFW:blobnosebleed: texts as the extra :blobthinkingsmirk:

waraa likes this.
  14. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right hehehe:blobsmirk: there can never be enough ehm ehm x-rated content:blobnosebleed: and MC jealousy is a little cute though he doesn't realize that he is jealous:blobmelt: and his need to show his best side to his gege who he still almost till the end thinks that he simple idolize ... cute little MC come let this sis hug and pat you:blob_patpat:...:bloblove::bloblove:

15. laziest

laziest Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished reading the spoilerr
    Thank youu all :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobuwu:
    Really appreciate it :bloblove:

16. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, this thread is so active.

MC seems very ..... innocent and naive type, I dont rly like to read this type of MC. Easy to bully and early to die type *facepalm.....MC dead best friend, he Yi is also this type *sad
    And ML.....wht's the use of the ability? He only likes MC coz he cheats.

So, after the female singer that caused He Yi to die, is there no other mention of He Yi half bro and sis or his dad? Grr, I wanna see them get karma.

Shikha likes this.
  17. Deuiche

Deuiche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Brothers, where can I find the non-omitted papapa? QAQ :blobsob:

18. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    This Great Aunt lost the image she downloaded from author's Weibo...

19. Deuiche

Deuiche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fuck, seems like Laozi came to the party too late :blob_coughblood::blob_coughblood::blobcry:

20. Prying Fan

Prying Fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any uh *cough*, H scenes?.