LCD How to survive as a mage inside a game

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by canaria23, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So now 2 execs of aranhel are dead... Is that big enough of a disturbance to make them act, when 2 successors didn't?... I hope they flesh out these organisations more.

It seems that at least one faction of earthlings (hate that word always have) have been hard at work to destabilize the authority and power bases of the world powers currently, not sure if any of these powerhouses have had a battle Royale in recent times... I hope they clarify things more

2. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That system is the root of everything but how to destroy it?

3. Yasi

Yasi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We don't know if the past earthlings were summoned to the continent through magic or the system. It could be like those JP novels where high schoolers get summoned to another world.

The biggest problem right now that I see is that Carl is nothing without the system. What if he goes back to Earth and it's overrun with monsters? What if the system brought him into the game world to train because he was the best at the game?

4. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story reminds me of "Relevance of a world flying off the tracks" there is a definite feeling of distrust for the system, Carl is drip fed bits of info, how he's lead like a carrot on a stick and basically spoon fed certain info while others are Overly convoluted, it's like it's in beta and those previous earthlings were just alpha testers that got given a really buggy game to sort through...

5. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only problem is less new readers.
    We don't know if the system brought the other Earthlings over or if they had systems.

6. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's true, but I'll speculate that it did

7. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like a bunch of 7th tier system users would be pretty unstoppable.

8. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not unless there was another earth faction... It's not like there can't be multiple systems or humans from earth here. Maybe the other group didn't want to leave... It's not like earth humans would all get along right? Who knows how long this has been happening...

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
  9. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    It is mentioned that there are currently 3 sword saints(7 circle) and the lazy girl will be the 4th one. There have been no mention of any 7 circle mages as of yet, but the bone sage is at least of 7 circles considering its a main quest

10. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    There were 3 7th circle mages mentioned. The leader of the group the MC is in, the imperial arch mage or something, and the leader of the black tower or something. Still system users would have the advantage of system potions and ease of learning whatever spell they want to with SP. Ancient magic or not.
    Why would another Earth faction care if they went home? Don't go if you want to stay.

Reio likes this.
  11. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When have humans needed a reason to do anything, maybe he stole his Cheetos... Who knows lol. Dude you just need a Korean Karen and that's enough!

Jokes aside... Looking at these quests... Wouldn't coveting something someone else has be enough reason for conflict? So many things can happen that creates tension leading to anything...

With zombie movies... How people can degrade in morals and ethics... It all goes out the window when survival is on the line. Take FFF Trash hero...would you buy a LVL 800 plus slave just to kill them for xP or use their abilities? I'm sure Carl was nothing like he is now when he first entered this World, what things did he have to do?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
  12. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Going to war with highly dangerous people for no good reason isn't really the same thing as taking advantage of a lack of authority to oppress other people. There's a very good chance of death here. From both sides too since they're attacking Earthlings for being Earthlings. Thus you may be the next target.

13. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why not... That 7th circle mage did it, he didn't care... also... I'm sure it's going to get harder to LVL the higher you get, I might be tempted to look at earthlings as tasty xp...How else is a human that wants to stay gonna LVL up. Maybe kill them before they kill you, take before they can take it... Protect what you have or maybe just destroy it all...

14. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    The mage had a reason. Revenge.

It's impossible to get that much XP unless you're the weakest one. You don't get XP for enemies at a lower level. It doesn't matter if they're 7th circle. Joining the empire is just splitting the XP for the few you can target.

15. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep revenge is a powerful motivator...he didn't need to do what he did, since he gave up returning because he saw no point, he didn't give a damn anymore, to me it was like "FK it... Just go wild" and he sure did...

We don't know enough about earthlings that crossed over, we aren't sure of all those details yet or if those shards even take you home to earth...

It's this reliance on the system which forces a dependency on it to progress towards his goal, but at the same time it could be the root of everything... It obviously knows what needs to be done, how to push him to do what it wants and give enough hope that returning home will eventually happen... It's a nasty carrot on a stick that if it gets derailed could end up with another devil incident...

16. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was 6 circles

17. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    There are a fair amount of 6 circles in the organization. I think the guy sponsoring him is 6 circles and the vice principle is 6 circles. The old lady that took him to the martial sect is probably 6 circles. I want to say 14 of them but I'd have to check.

Nope. It was 8 six circle mages in Altius with Carl being the 9th.
    "Vice dean of Altius, four in the Senate, two in combat, and one in magic science."

On another note this is the same chapter it talked about the 7th circle ones.

"Hera Runslet, the head of Altius, Romain Page, the guardian mage of the Empire and the head of the Kandeam school, and the Black Tower.

In the not-too-distant future, the world will soon mark the birth of its fourth saint following the three great saints."

@Yasi are you the only translator on that site?

Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
    canaria23 likes this.
  18. Yasi

Yasi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes.

19. Mr99Percent

Mr99Percent Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. shadowless10

shadowless10 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was the fact it was taken of NU the reason the translation stopped on KRMTL or is there a hidden KRMTL factor that is why this isn't updating, also any1 know what's happening with steel eater? Been 2 weeks