Spoiler How to Survive as the Wife of The Monster Duke

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Description
    Ilyin, who has a precognitive dream, dreams of spending the first night with the Duke of Biflten.

Oh my, you’re going to be a couple with the Duke of Biflten, who is known to stiffen your whole body when your eyes meet his?
    Besides, he is a madman with a sword faster than the words.

“You can leave this mansion whenever you want.”

In the dark candle, the Duke of Biflten whispered. Contrary to rumors, the kind him never showed his face until the end. Then asked Ilyin, who spent ten nights with him.

“Do your body really stiffen when made eye contact?”
    “No.”
    “Then, can you show me your face?”
    “Of course.”

That’s easier than I thought. But the faceless husband was silent for a moment. Then he whispered in a sweet, low voice, like a demon asking for a forbidden key.

“But you have to make a pact.”
    “What?”
    “If you see me, you can’t leave this castle again, Ilyin.”

I don’t want to lose you either.

“So, if you want to run away, run now.”

His obsession dropped gradually with a voice he didn’t even have in his heart.

2. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
  3. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Juhee95

Juhee95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Isekailover00

Isekailover00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers anyone???

jkumi7 likes this.
  7. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers Please (*^3^)/~♡
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

9. iactuallyfrhateithere

iactuallyfrhateithere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler anyone??

10. nurul amelia

nurul amelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read 3 chapters but the translation hasn't been updated for a long time, does anyone have any spoilers?

11. YoO Na

YoO Na Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imma camp here, I just finished reading ch6 and came straight here.

jkumi7 likes this.
  12. Calebx

Calebx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    jkumi7 likes this.
  13. Fictionaddiction

Fictionaddiction Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the knight who saved her from the monster he Duke? He sounds like it.

jkumi7 likes this.
  14. Isaac20

Isaac20 Dark Lord | RS

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow... Does this mean that she has already left the palace and secretly arranged someone else to replace her?

More spoilers please...

magfuentes and jkumi7 like this.
  15. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeoju is back and intelligence of the death of his enemy brother was a kid dreaming of yejimong left by the father of birch in the home and abused. Yeoju's foresight ability is her maternal ability, but after the death of Yeoju's younger brother, her mother, who had had a foresight dream from the beginning, also lost her mind. ( Myself as a person kkudeon the yejimong chinmo mental novelties not yet wrapped the little gourd has seemed frail in Sunfish Class) Yeoju think received their abilities curse and live dreaming their marriage yejimong stage 2 only in the country gongjakga support for bridesmaid.The peacock
    family in the north is a place where there is only winter and there is no sunlight.
    Although
    it is the same empire, only the northern part of the peacock family is a different
    world. There are several races of monsters with excellent thinking ability and the duke who is confronting them using the powers considered to be superpowers. have.

There is a peacock winter area where there is no sunlight and only winter, and
    the other empires are called sunshine, but the
    settings are very different, so it looks like a completely different country from the empire.
    In the meantime, the duke family is also divided into several factions rather than a single faction, and is in the midst of a subtle division in factional battles. There are four powers: red, blue, yellow, and green, and there are the red peacock family and the vassals ( pa, no, cho) below them , and there are gods that symbolize them, each of which has different abilities. At first, Nam-joo misunderstands Yeo-ju as a blue force and is wary of it, but he meekly falls for the charm of the woman who came from the sun. At first, the male lead lies to the female by pretending that he is not a duke, but the female protagonist is confused at first, but with the rapid development, the male protagonist is quickly discovered. Yejimong fighting!There was only talk of power struggles between winter regions where there was a duke, and
    I thought that there would be no talk of the Empire at all, but a
    gnome
    named Abi named Yeoju Abi, insisted that she trade with the North, went down south, until the death of her mother and reunion with her grandmother, all in a snap. She is getting closer and closer to the secret of Ye Ji-mong, the family history of Yeo-ju...? So, is Yeoju a hybrid of a monster and a human...? If so, it is presumed that the mobile is probably the god of the Yeoju family, who almost got annihilated. The imperial gnome top, who covets the foreknowledge of the woman, makes a splendid work (from another duke) to make his debut in the imperial social circle, lovingly appearing as a married couple and revealing his identity. By the way, this imperial socialite seems to be tolerant of origins. Everyone is kind to the Viscount, who was a maid. Since I got married and become a Viscount, I want to be respected regardless of the past I worked as a daughter-in-law, and the woman whom I ignored is a Duchess, but it's funny that I'm a nephew who does n't want to be respected. Quickly, the figure of the female heroine, Abi, is ruined, and the male master, who covets her foreknowledge, paints off the duke's idiots.

These days, there are many novels that I read halfway through and quit.

I read this novel up to episode 50 and got off...

Now that the main part is finished, I just read the main part and goodbye.

I'm pregnant and I'm doing well.

It was posted on the notice that there were about 40 side stories, but I thought I'd read them until the end.

It wasn't fun because you completely lost interest.

Illin, who has the ability to foresee the future, one day finds herself with the Duke of Beepleten.

Having a foreboding dream of getting married, he heads to Beepleten.

Illin was not even treated as a person in the family due to her mysterious ability called foresight.

The father only avoids and despises such a daughter.

Ellen decided to become the bride of the Duke of Beepleten, thinking that it would be better than here wherever she went.

Go to Beepleten, which has such a harsh winter weather

After marrying a peacock, he knew that he wouldn't harden even if he saw the peacock's face that hardens when he meets eyes

He also learns that Den, who he thought was the commander of the knights, was the same person as the duke Aden.

Arden also learns that Illin is having a lucid dream.

It was nice to see that there were no secrets and that they trusted each other.

Aden also treats Ilyn well.

Illin is also quick-witted and has a quick head turn, so I wanted to get used to it.

The characters' personalities and actions seemed to be my style.

I'm not strangely drawn to it.
    some kind soul spoil please :aww::blobtongue:

16. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hoho thanks for the spoilerrr. At least she get treated better than in her home. Will her father looking for her or at least a sad feeling when she leave?

magfuentes and jkumi7 like this.
  17. karevamp

karevamp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please? :aww::blobnosebleed:

Missjacksm likes this.
  18. kimmaeli

kimmaeli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this novel so far. The duke is gentle and so kind to her. I can't wait for them to fall in love. Hope her dad doesn't go looking for her.

twilight_123 and jkumi7 like this.
  20. Smile_for_me

Smile_for_me Isekai enthusiast/ knovel lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear lawd i have never wanted a ml to be real so much before i read this novel

twilight_123, karevamp and jkumi7 like this.