How to use Baidu site to translate RAW novels?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by chindy02, Nov 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chindy02

chindy02 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, everyone!:oops:

I am a beginner for MTL novels. I found that using Baidu for translating raw novels is more accurate, but I am having a hard time. When i arrive at the baidu site, I don't understand anything! (like where should i click?). I don't understand any of it since the site is in chinese...:eek:

Please help! this is only for my personal-gain, I want to binge read the novel I am dying to read!! :cry::cry::cry:

2. sufod01

sufod01 Ghost

Reading List:
    Link
    Just copy paste the raw, it auto translate the chinese in english for me. It lag a bit for me though, you may need you wait a bit.

chindy02 likes this.
  3. chindy02

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you sufod01!;)

I translated the whole baidu page in english, so I was able to navigate the site haha :D

But there's another problem...sometimes it translate, and sometimes it doesn't...:cry: like the page is not loading after I pasted the raw chinese

sufod01 likes this.
  4. chindy02

Reading List:
    Link
    update! I just have to put in a few more keys so it would load again! thanks again:whistle::whistle:

sufod01 likes this.
  5. jersanxx1

jersanxx1 『Lost Toy』『Mostly Lurking』

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you should use other translation platforms for texts that couldn't be translated. Careful tho, some untranslated text that Baidu "could not" convert are names of the characters sometimes. Just paste the "untranslated text" to google sensei and do some cross-reference if the romanized text(that shown below) is in fact a name. If not, read what google sensei gave ya.

At least, in my experience, Google-sensei is more lenient/"easy-to-read" in CNs than JPNs.

6. Dr_H_16

Dr_H_16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean by put in a few more keys?
    Can you tell me?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.