Discussion How's your day today?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by dimsumdimsum, Dec 20, 2020.

1. dimsumdimsum

dimsumdimsum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, literally yesterday, London went into tier 4 of lockdown in a three-tier system LOL
    Basically isolation, and it ruined the whole countries' Christmas plans rip....
    Today's my sisters birthday and she doesn't live with us so we were supposed to go to her so we could all celebrate Christmas and her birthday together but now we can't so today has felt kinda sucky lol.
    Just wondering how everyone else's day has been going? Feel free to vent or maybe share some positive news :p

haweii and Havisu like this.
  2. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm procrastinating and feeling guilty about it. Otherwise it's been fine, lunch smells appetizing.

dimsumdimsum and haweii like this.
  3. Havisu

Havisu Night Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    I am just enjoying my hikikomori days just as usual. Lockdown? Isolation? I think i am an expert in those things .

Chrono Vlad, bosaner and dimsumdimsum like this.
  4. Haniyeh

Haniyeh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tonight there is this festival like thing in our country when we visit our relatives and friends and have fun. But this year it got canceled.
    So feeling sad about it:blobpensive:

Last edited: Dec 20, 2020
    dimsumdimsum likes this.
  5. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah~

I heard in news that many country went into a lock down.

Some cities here in our country as well we're in total lock down, cause it's Christmas.

Now it totally destry the ambiance of holiday. Family reunion– better luck next year!!!

dimsumdimsum likes this.
  6. dimsumdimsum

Reading List:
    Link
    Procrastination is my mortal enemy, I can sympathise lmaoo
    Hope you enjoy your lunch!! :D

Baldingere likes this.
  7. dimsumdimsum

Reading List:
    Link
    loool, it's true that this lockdown has saved me the stress of cancelling plans so I can catch up on novels :X3:

8. dimsumdimsum

Reading List:
    Link
    I know it really sucks how much this year went downhill :( hoping that next year we can make up for all the fun we missed!

Haniyeh likes this.
  9. SumRandomGuy

SumRandomGuy New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm just laying around on my bed all day, yet somehow my body's aching, especially my hand.

Seems like I'm evolving, but backwards

Haniyeh and dimsumdimsum like this.
  10. dimsumdimsum

Reading List:
    Link
    Corona really sucks grrr, but you're right! We can only hope that next year is better!!

Aachiin0914 likes this.
  11. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    There's many vaccine coming out now. Though it was not perfected. I think next year, people will be able to adapt to this virus. After all, in just half a year of having this virus all around the world, people were now slowly going back to their usual daily life.

Well, I hope so. I still need to find a job next year. Sigh~

dimsumdimsum likes this.
  12. Devil Heart

Devil Heart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me have class as always... So tiring. I have assignments to do all day. Weekends doesn't feel like weekends anymore.

dimsumdimsum likes this.
  13. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    How about make use the conditions that you can't be together ? So have a Christmas party through video calls and do confession of the thing that you do secretly that might make them very mad at you. Since you all can't gey physical they'll have no choice but to forgive.

dimsumdimsum likes this.
  14. SwordDrake

SwordDrake Slice of Life Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    I ROLLED A MONA, WOOOOO

dimsumdimsum likes this.
  15. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Nothing much. Report here says that we got a large storm approaching to my place but most happened here is basically just blackouts(which would really charge us high in the unfair taxes). Most of us is slowly clearing from the virus, Probably, our place would start freeing up some more and we can occasionally travel(except leave our island). Is actually quite surprising that we would be the one who would spread more of the virus(since we tend to sneak out or hang with friends which might spread the virus at a fast rate) but our says that we would soon begin to free up borders and resume our daily lives(apart from traveling to other islands).

dimsumdimsum likes this.
  16. dimsumdimsum

Reading List:
    Link
    wahh so lucky!! our government kinda handled it badly so we're reaping what they sowed...
    stay safe during the storm!!

17. dimsumdimsum

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a very positive outlook on it!! We're actually planning to take advantage of zoom giving unlimited call time around Christmas, and have a big online reunion, so at least that's something to look forward to!!

reagents 11 likes this.
  18. dimsumdimsum

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly online school and online assignments just result in the whole week blending together. This year has been so weirdd

19. haweii

haweii [mad scientist in-training] Fujoshi

Reading List:
    Link
    I smiled when I saw the thread title :)
    I acknowledged today that I am not okay and am struggling to keep myself afloat (mental health) and am reaching a breaking point.
    And felt much better and lighter after that.
    I stopped thinking that I can push myself to hold on, keep my calm, finish my studies and be there for other people.
    I know that I am going to be fine but I am starting to ask for (semi-) professional help now.

Well, my country announced complete lock-down 3.0 a few days ago. It's not even been 2 weeks since we came out from the second lockdown, but well, my country is going wild with stupid ideas and 'reforms' now (reducing the money for health institutions, forcing people to participate is mass corona tests so that they can go out buying groceries, being so much stricter to and putting much more pressure on university students, no f*cks are given for the situation in moria and they are even denying the possibility of taking care of a few children after the mayor of our capital city brought out that idea, and so much more. )
    Maybe our chancellor should finish his law studies first instead of not doing his job well. (If you are wondering, I am from Austria)

20. Beren

Beren Holy Saint

Reading List:
    Link
    My day is fine.
    My city is not in quarantine so it’s business as usual. Most people aren’t even wearing masks.