Recommendations HP fanfics where MC is deeply involved with Fred and George

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lehiye, May 13, 2022.

1. Lehiye

Lehiye Flopping Fish At The Market

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more HP fanfics where MC is deeply involved with Fred and George?
    I don't specifically mean love or anything just they hang out together a lot, do pranks together and all is fine.:blobhighfive:
    I read two recently and am quite fond of them, they are my fav character after all, a lovely bunch.

The ones i read are:
    1. 霍格沃茨吃瓜人 [Hogwarts Melon Eater]
    2. 哈利波特:第三只喜鹊 [Harry Potter: The Third Magpie]
    3. Evermore
    The first two nas absolutely badass fls so and the sec is fantastic too so if anyone interested i really recommend reading them! :blobpopcorn_cool:
    As you can see I only read two raws so feel free to give more~

Ps.: only investing in them and sometime hanging out is not what am talking about those couldn't be more common than bugs in your bed!

Last edited: May 18, 2022
    MerryMune likes this.
  2. MerryMune

MerryMune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also want to read some:aww::aww::aww:
    I'm just gonna camp here and read those fanfics:blobmelt:

3. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if anyone interedted I will just post here the two above mentioned fanfics! :blobgift:

哈利波特:第三只喜鹊 [Harry Potter: The Third Magpie]
    The patron saint of the Weasley twins is a pair of magpies:
      one sad and two happy.
      But the nursery rhyme has the next sentence:
      One for Sorrow (one magpie will be sad),
      Two for Mirth (two magpies will be happy),
      Three for Wedding (three magpies will be happy).
      Sif is the third magpie in the nursery rhyme.

[31 ch probably dropped]

霍格沃茨吃瓜人 [Hogwarts Melon Eater]
    "I, Anna Ribora Lawrence, the lucky one who was reborn, the peeping at the seam of fate, determined to live well in this fresh world! ——An ordinary melon eater, following in the footsteps of most people, hiding in dark corners, watching the vicissitudes of the world indifferently..."
    "Dear Anna, I'm sorry to disturb your diary, but it's time to eat! "
    Okay mom, come right away!"
    At this moment, an owl hurried past and threw a letter of credit.
    "Crack", the letter hit the glass window, attracting Anna's attention...
    The twins sang in tandem:
    "There's a lot of energy hidden in a thin body--long brown hair in a beautiful arc--tighten the bat-tighten the bat-- The head of the black bear goes open with a swipe—the great heroic and confident Anna the bearslayer—"
    "Tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tink tinkle tinkle tinkle tinkle tinkle tinkle tinkle tinkle tinkle tinkle tinkle tinkle tinkle tinkle tinkle dang tinkle tinkle tinkle dang tinkle tinkle dang - she clutches her wand - the giant The dragon struggled hard... and finally surrendered to her—"
      "The great... heroic... confident... Anna the Dragon Trainer—" the two chorused.

[250+ ch still ongoing]

Last edited: May 18, 2022
    MerryMune likes this.
  4. Ikan

Ikan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Alchemist of Harry Potter. It’s isn’t translated yet, but you can found the mtl version. One of the best HP fanfics. MC is in the same year as Fred and George. Become their accomplice in doing prank.

5. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    I did read that one and it has MTL. Didn't leave the impression that they bad much to do with each other. The protagonist became their investors any fanfics but that doesn't make them best friends or one of the characters they hang out most with I want those types

Ikan likes this.
  6. Kuraichan

Kuraichan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s hard to find out the type you want :blobsad: i like this type too but it always goes back ti the funding and giving ideas no buddy buddy relationship :blobdead:

7. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    I already feel lucky i even found any and they were both such a fantastic reads! :blobbunny:

8. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Evermore
    "Who are you gonna hex, now?"
    "Anyone who says anything mean about—what's your name?" The twins seemed to realize just then that they had no idea, and when the first—the twin on her right, he always seemed to speak first—asked, the second perked up and immediately turned to look at her.
    "Ever. Ever Moore."
    "Your parents must hate you with a name like that."

Mc is an insecur muggle born little witch. She met the twins on the train and they hit it off well. She loves reading and of course hanging out with Fred, George, Lee and Star (a tall 3rd year Hufflepuff). The story keeps switching between absolutely wholesome and begin glum afk

[21 ch, saddly dropped a fantastic hurt/comfort read if only it wasn't cut down before a fun part :bloborz:]

9. Kuraichan

Reading List:
    Link
    I just saw that in mtl n0vel there are two they seem to be romance one with fred other with george i didn’t do the poison test though so don’t know if its good or bad
    HP]在霍格沃兹的捣乱日记 this one is with fred
    hp对角巷94号 This one is with george
    If you want to take look

10. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup i know. I requested those. Did not read them yet so not posted here. Well I read some of the first one. Rly good start but authornim is too bent on starting romance like srsly it only been 20 ch. Theyre only second grader!!! sigh ccute and all but damn they're 12! :facepalm:Aint that early to start! So I still prefer Hogwarts Melon Eater those types more focused on having fun and playing than romance but sigh the ones i found these days all high romance focused. Why authors prefer early romance never understood....:blobpopcorn_two:

Kuraichan likes this.
  11. Kuraichan

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it’s easier to write romance? I am reading the one with fred they started dating in 3rd grade and yes its highly focused on romance there is even a love rival villain

12. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    No no wasnt it in 2d grade? hmm i only read around 24 ch or so? Now am highly debating to continue or not..not rly feelng up to these kid romance right now