Discussion Hulk In A Fantasy World

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by MisterBubbles, May 6, 2021.

1. MisterBubbles

MisterBubbles [The Omnipotent No. 2 at Everything]

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk, I was pretending I didn’t exist while staring at a ceiling fan and a stupid thought came to me, “What if Hulk was in a fantasy world?”

Like, if it was an actual story, wouldn’t he make for an interesting isekai protagonist? Basically it would be like a werewolf/monster story with the heavy stigma whenever he is Hulk but like as Bruce Banner, he’s a physicist so he could do your typical isekai protag advancing knowledge thing.

Honestly, I just mostly imagine Hulk facing off against orcs defending the village he spawned in on and beating the shit out of a dragon. Also idk anything about Hulk, but I just think it would be funny to see him that setting.

What do you guys think would happen if he was in such a setting?

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Hulk would smash his harem.

3. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Then he is a berserker class which kind of puts off people, especially how invincible he is. If it is in the medieval times with feudal lords, then he is a major nuisance considering how much collateral damages he caused. If it is a world where they favor the strong, then he might be well liked like in Planet Hulk.

4. Kuroyuki92

Kuroyuki92 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's interesting if Hulk helping the monsters or demons and become the monsters or demons king.

5. Toralk

Toralk Certified Grouch

Reading List:
    Link
    You got me curious so I tried typing "Hulk Marvel fanfiction" into google... and auto-complete suggested "Hulk and Captain Marvel fanfiction" :notlikeblob:

Btw, did find this: Naruto: Konoha's Incredible Hulk

6. Soneka

Soneka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This part kinda sucks I think.

The whole thing about Hulk isn't just that he's powerful and able to smash anything when he's mad, one of the things that stands out about him is that people in his world see him as something mindless and destructive, they fear and despise him.

To put him to fight against orcs would be kind of ironic...

"Oh no! Those angry, violent and strong green monsters came to destroy our village! You there! Please turn into a angrier, more violent, stronger monster, and beat them to save us!"

I call this story Hulk: one of the good green ones.

Toralk likes this.
  7. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler Handsome Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds like Hulk: Goblin Slayer

Soneka likes this.