Spoiler Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Valkyria Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ittsuki, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Ittsuki

Ittsuki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys~!
    I know that some of us is watching or already watched the first anime episode of "Hyakuren no Haou to Seiyaku no Valkyria"
    I'm guessing that the anime might contain 12 or 13 episode (cour), or if we are lucky enough 24+eps.

From what I've seen in Hobby Japan, the light novel already reached 16 volumes.
    I'm guessing the anime might cover up to (or more than) vol 6 (as min) or (less than) vol 12.
    I'll be happy if they made it up to volume 10 (just looking by the novel cover, that person will be there).

What I wanted to be spoiled on
    when, problem, and resulting on Yuuto's going back to Japan (and it seems that he goes back to Yggdrasil) and/or when and event/scene on Mitsuki, his childhood friend, will come to his side
    I don't want to drop as much as info for those who only stroll, so let's try to minimize it as much as possible, or just use spoiler tag please.

*You can also post the pics/illust here, as long as related to the post/title~*

2. Sankiss

Sankiss New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it was something really little in the story , that Felicia slept with other men because the mc was not giving attention to her

Ittsuki likes this.
  3. daniel erick

daniel erick New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    man speaks more I do not believe this I never thought she would betray the protagonist. Do you think this part will appear in the anime? Could you say more about this part, please?

Sabumba likes this.
  4. Sabumba

Sabumba New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please contextualize me about It, i seached for spoilers about the ln and found nothing, im really curious now....
    Was she a virgin?
    Does the MC knows about It?
    Does she later has sex with the MC?

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
  5. Sabumba

Sabumba New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers about Mc's relationship with his harem:

I asked on Reddit and It seems Felicia didint have sex with other guys, from what i understood the girl back on earth gets transported later on the novel, gets engaged with the MC and allows him to have a harem so he fucks all the girls (dont know who all the girls are but pretty sure all harem members presented on the anime + probably some introduced later on the novel).

This doesnt deny the possibility of her having sex with other guys before MC accepting her (what would be pretty understandable from getting continuously "little-sister-zoned") but this is a harem isekai pretty light hearted (cant say for sure cause i havent read but It seems so from the anime) so i guess It didnt happen

Ittsuki likes this.
  6. Ittsuki

Reading List:
    Link
    There's also an illust where his childhood friend was pregnant and the mc is happy so it means that it's the mc's right?
    In short she had gone with him in that world...

7. Sabumba

Sabumba New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems he goes back to the modern world, meets his girl then returns to the fantasy world with her (from what i read of each book summary on the net she goes to the fantasy world alone because of some problem in the transportation spell, but obviously they find each other).
    Then in the fantasy world he gets engaged with her and she allows him to have a harem
    (So yeah, its the Mc's kid)

Edit: i asked around and everyone who has read the novels dienied Felicia having sex with other guys

Ittsuki likes this.
  8. Mechatrill

Mechatrill Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Full spoilers time:

At the very end of volume 6, Yuuto got sent back to Japan in the middle of a battle by an enemy (her specialty is a dispel type magic, which ended up canceling Felicia's gleipnir spell that was keeping him in Yggdrasil). He did manage to toss his phone to Felicia before he disappeared though.

Volume 7 was mostly Yuto and Mitsuki's everyday life in Japan while the Wolf clan (and affiliates) struggles against the enemy they were fighting. By the end of the volume, after various back and forth between Yuuto and the Wolf clan members across the phone, Yuuto finally ends up resolving himself to return to Yggdrasil. This is followed by Mitsuki telling him that she can't keep on waiting anymore, and asks to go with him. This is also where Yuuto proposes to Mitsuki (he's basically taking her from her life as is, so he's resolved to do that much).

In volume 8, Yuuto and Mitsuki gets ready to be summoned by Felicia (along with a stockpile of stuff they're bring with them), but when the summoning happens, only Mitsuki gets sent to Yggdrasil, leaving Yuuto behind. The rest of the volume is Mitsuki and the Wolf clan members trying to get Yuuto over while desperately holding of the invading enemies, ending with them finally succeeding and bringing Yuuto over and turning away the invasion at the end of the volume.

Mitsuki and Yuuto finally ends up consummating their relationship in volume 9, but other than that, the volume is mostly action, where Yuuto leads the counterattack against the enemies who have been hounding them since volume 4.

Then volume 10, where Mitsuki is revealed to be pregnant. The focus also turns to Felicia, who is very much straining under the envy of seeing Mitsuki and Yuuto's relationship. This finally comes to a head where in a scene where she and Mitsuki are laying an exhausted and sleeping Yuuto in his bed. While Mitsuki is thanking her for all her help, Felicia's envy finally boils over, and she ends of blurting out: "Then, please give me Onii-sama", and releases all her pent of feelings toward Yuuto and her own jealousy toward Mituski. Yuuto happens to awake at this point, and, after some prompting and encouragement from Mitsuki, finally ends up accepting Felicia. The scene ends with Felicia pushing Yuuto down (in what's very much implied to be a threesome).

This is about it up to where I've read, which is volume 11. Unfortunately, I've not been able to find Chinese translations for volume 12 and onward, so if anyone can take over or direct me to more Chinese translations for this series, I'd appreciate it.

Ittsuki and Sabumba like this.
  9. Ittsuki

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!!
    I really appreciate it~ \(^_^)/

10. NeoNeo

NeoNeo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it really real or not about Felicia's infidelity? or was it just a lie?

11. Ittsuki

Reading List:
    Link
    it seem that the real cause of it is because of her actual/blood related brother Loptr, and Panther Clan's Einherjar, Sigyn used her rune on Yuuto to break free from the effect of the mirror...

btw, additional question.
    Anyone knows how and what is Yuuto's rune after the end of vol 14? What chapter?
    Did he actually used it in the future volumes?

12. NeoNeo

NeoNeo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean ... by the power of his brother's rune does that happen? What is the power of your brother's rune? I still have the doubt

since they said that he had intimated with many men

thanks for the reply .... =)