Discussion HYPED! Animal Crossing New Horizon. Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Karry, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so jittery about this game that I can't focus on reading so here I am opening up a discussion thread about it.

I did have some original doubts about the game because I didn't see any other main characters except for Tom Nook, Timmy and Tommy. BUT! After receiving news that Isabelle would be coming to the game (if you progress into the game in a certain way. Like upgrading the tent into a house.). I'm certain that most of the other characters will be there too!!

It was also recently reveal that Resetti would be losing his job thanks to the auto-saving function in the game. And that they are hoping to find something new for him. I personally like Mr. Resetti so I do hope I see him in some form.

We can finally place the new villagers(animals) wherever we want them too!! With how we can place roads and all that, this will definitely be easier in making more cohesive theme for the island!

-----------------

There still isn't a lot about the game that we know about but I just want to talk about the game and see what kind of thoughts some of my fellow animal crossing players/lovers have about the game. I know that there was a couple disappointments about it from a few people.

2. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks interesting and fun.

But the wait is going to be brutal
    though i dont really mind since nintendo has a policy of no crunch time

Karry likes this.
  3. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also like the comeback of land layers. I first started getting into animal crossing with city folk (since I actually had a console to play the game) and loved the multi land-layer. The fact that the beach is less separated from the whole island also makes me happy!:blobmelt:

Since our villager is now customizable, I wonder how Rover is going to play into the game.:hmm:

4. juniorjawz

juniorjawz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well atleast one of the Nuffians are hyped about Animal Crossing, so much till they made a thread on it.

Karry likes this.
  5. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IKR! I was all "9 MONTHS! I HAVE TO WAIT 9 MONTHS!!"
    But I know that they're going to make the game better in the meantime so I have no complains.

6. Karry

Karry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Animal crossing is literally my life ok?:blobpats:
    It was one of the main reasons I bought a Nintendo 3DS (when ACNL came out) and the reason why I bought the Nintendo Switch.
    My heart is thumping just thinking about it!!:aww:

7. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    times like this i wonder why i aint getting a job fast....

Karry likes this.
  8. OverlyFriendly

OverlyFriendly I should do something about

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I got exposed to a few to many salty reviews nit picking at Animal Crossing to ever consider playing or buying it when I was younger.
    However seeing the new E3 trailer for it was very cool!
    Looks very fun and I might consider buying it after Mario Kart and Pokemon Sword/Shield

9. mrixo

mrixo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Animal crossing DS was a major part of my childhood. This almost makes me want to scrape together enough for a switch.

10. SupahHamster

SupahHamster 『The One Who Lurks』

Reading List:
    Link
    Not going to lie, I read this as Log Horizon and thought it was an announcement for a new season of the anime. Animal Crossing is great but I am kinda disappointed.