hypocrites and they're views

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by BarryKaizer, Mar 20, 2019.

?

do you hate em too

Poll closed Mar 25, 2019.
  1. yes

18 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. no

5 vote(s)
    10.4%
  3. I ignore em

25 vote(s)
    52.1%
  1. BookDevourer

BookDevourer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    feels sad man...

i'm glad people like you exist tho.

Wujigege likes this.
  2. On-topic

On-topic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's in a bad place because of circumstance. and feels he doesn't deserve shit for giving things up to help other people

Innieminnie likes this.
  3. chencking

chencking [Daolord Grammar Nazi]

Reading List:
    Link
    I have nothing against hypocrites in general - most academic papers would require selectively considering data to construct an argument. However, your sister and her boyfriend sound like terrible people. I hope things improve for you, and I'm glad to hear you have good friends and a job.

Innieminnie likes this.
  4. prongsjiisan

prongsjiisan Apostle of Violence

Reading List:
    Link
    Remember this kid Power, Fist, and Money makes you Invincible. In my case, I have wives, company and money. And thus no hypocrites dare to criticize me.

Long story short, just ignore them like me. When I'm poor..

5. Asdq

Asdq RSS FEED SECT! I WANT YOU FOR THE RSS ARMY!

Reading List:
    Link
    The people probably will just SUCK YOUR DICK, I didn't read but will be this way.
    Fuck, you are a adult, you should grow balls. You are agreeing with them because inside you feel that failed because you got anger, you are just coping saying that you are fine when is not truth. Second, they are right, if something is lacking, has a problem, simple logical. However, they are using this for to feel better than you, obviouslly.

At end, you are just finding reasons for you feel better instead solve this shit.

When i was kid I'd fear of my older brother (10 years older) he was better, heigher (1,95) and stronger. Sometime I got crazy and fight him, I got beated but this was great, because I was shy and submissive for him, from here I'd any fear in higher people and him, obvioully. Before this was just a hierarchy, I was below my brother for fear but now from that time I was side to side, now I was able to say NO and what I think. In your case is just a FUCKING BiTCH, even his brother in law want fight you, just show for this asshole, probably is easy, because to command you all the life, she is surrounded of BETA males today, this type of woman like be in command but has a chance of befriend or marry a MAN THAT PUTS HER IN HER PLACE! So, you don't need kill him, avoid escalate this for a assassinate when your brother in law want fight for say for your bitch sister for SHUT UP when necessary and go away of this people if possible.

About your family thing, you are just being a NICE GUY, stop it, YOU ARE HURTING YOURSELF FOR HELP OTHER PEOPLE, STOP THIS SHIT. Your wife don't say this for you? Fuck. By the way, has a difference to be participative with your family reciprocally and just be a guy that everyone command without barrer because have intimidate. Learn to say NO. GROW BALLS!

Also, your wife probably command you like a dog, solve it. The worse thing for a man is not be respected, if your WIFE don't RESPECT you, even she like you, you will be cuck.

EDIT: If your wife don't know about this, avoid tell. A man appear to be STRONG even he is not. If not, the people will not respect you. Your sister just do this thing because she don't RESPECT YOU.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  6. Innieminnie

Innieminnie Secret Parrot, Hidden Dodo

Reading List:
    Link
    That sucks man, but hey- have you ever just snorted at them, stuck your nose up, and said in a hollier than thou voice, "Haah...even if I told you, you wouldn't understand."

If they're that bad, take a page out of their book and treat them like they're treating you- in this case like a lesser human being that you can't understand why they can't understand why you do the things you do.

Haughty people hate other haughty people that ignore their logic. A condecending pat on the head, and a little smirk without any words to back it up- the knowledge that whatever they say and do will not effect you, will just make you look down on them more....well, it'll both piss them off and make them not talk to you. Of course, they'll probably talk about you behind your back, but just continue being the honest and upright individual you are and prove them wrong.

It's even funnier when you act like that in front of them, then turn and act normally to someone else with them in the room- experience xD.

7. Innieminnie

Innieminnie Secret Parrot, Hidden Dodo

Reading List:
    Link
    You're crazy, I'm glad I'm asexual.

I take it back, somewhat. I can think of select individuals who apply. I'm still glad I'm asexual though, I don't have to deal with that kind of BS.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2019
    Asdq likes this.
  8. Asdq

Reading List:
    Link
    You like use novels, well, read The Defeated Dragon and see what happens when the MC learn to say NO and change complelly his beta personality. The guy that MC assumed has the same situation, feminine and beta, his sister bully him for he be beautiful than her. Even his father start to like him when he became more MAN, has a scene just for this, for the father understand that his son changed. At start, has ever a little thing about the MC starting to be respected by acting like a MAN. By the way, the only reason for his father dislike him is because he was BETA and submissive.

9. Estarossa

Estarossa 《Master of Dessert》°Resurrected Ghoul°

Reading List:
    Link
    You could always cut off your ties with them besides family gatherings. Ignore them when your at one.

10. BookDevourer

Reading List:
    Link
    calm the hell down.

11. Kairil

Kairil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One cam choose friends but not family. Keep going strong. You rock!

12. Asdq

Reading List:
    Link
    Shut up, he didn't grow up because SHIT PEOPLE like you. "oooh, stop, you are being so extreme". This world is becoming a SHITHOLE because people like you.

13. BookDevourer

Reading List:
    Link
    And being aggressive will make it better? -.-

14. Asdq

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, the passive faggots like you "we need talk, singer Imagine when a guy kill people instead payback in the same coin". Then pussies like you create a shit world and who need solve this shit? THE EVIL, THE BAD GUYS, THE FRICKING AGRESSIVE MEN OR SIMPLY THE NORMAL MEN IN THIS SHIT!

15. Liyus

Liyus Laksha's Desu~ Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Useful to society? How? Making it more shittier than it is?

16. BookDevourer

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, mate, we're not animals. we can COMMUNICATE.
    If we all sit down and talk in a civil manner, most of our problems CAN be solved. You shouldn't reject this idea.

and don't call me a faggot you ass.

17. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    The true winner in the end is those that have nothing to lose and thus have nothing to worry about.

18. Asdq

Reading List:
    Link
    Truth in short time, but if you lives in society, you will lose something and be worried about something in future as result this thing if you don't make anything. That the nothing do, accept any result.

19. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes as things goes by times change, old withers, the world cycles once strong weaken and dies, once stands falls, some rising, some remains. Mankind with their delusion of grandeur insists they're building something while turns blind to the what they destroy in the processes. The truth is the world still and will cycle with or without them another life would born on somewhere else or they don't. It's all pretty much irrelevant. Who's putting values to things ? Individual values would differ some accepted by most some don't. What's the differences ? There's no real difference except the one chosen by most, value holds by most would the one survived the times because they're protected by the numbers. Unless they're impeccable logic or science, physics backed by what's hold true and stays true after the trial of times, mine values and views shouldn't be more wrong or more true than yours or anybody else.

People have ideas, others may enforce their ideas, others may as well defended their ideas. The true evil men are not of those that with ardent faith to their ideas that they would aggressively seek the fulfilment of their creed even at the expense of others but are those that aggressive to others even without believe or that those that keep changing theirs just as their situation and benefits suits them.

Asdq likes this.
  20. Asdq

Reading List:
    Link
    Truth and this is the reason that exist the ethic for give the ideal thing by a priori method.