Spoiler I’ll End This Engagement/이제 그만 파혼해 드릴게요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Spoiling Queen, Mar 29, 2021.

1. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes there are some novels like that...

Tragedy of the Villainess...

She used to love the 2nd ML but the OG FL hypnotised him so on the wedding day he ran with her due to the magic spell caused by the OG FL...Here the Duke is the ML who is also the OG ML of the novel she transmigrated in...

The Obsessive Male Lead Caught me while I was trying to Ditch my Ex-Husband...

Gloria has come back to her past after her ex-husband had killed her...she is the daughter of the late Emperor n Empress...u can't call her stupid or dumb...she didn't hv any imperial education received at all n was quite young when both her parents died n were killed by by her ex-husband in the past...Ex-husband is a Marquis...ML is her childhood friend who is a Grand Duke n loved her since they were young n he was killed with his younger sis in the past life n has also cm back in the past...his main motive is to protect his sis as she is the only family n hates Gloria due to the death of his sis in the past but also loves her at the same time...Gloria...ex-husband n ML are childhood friends...

Oh, Dear Nemesis...

This one is a must recommend book...it also has a manhwa with a nice art...FL goes back to the past when she was a 10 year old child...FL is like totally cold, cruel n brutal girl...in her past when she achieved the Count title she went to the past n was really angry as she dhad done so much to get the title n went back at the most crutial moment...she doesn't know emotions...her main goal in this life is to be the succesor again n for that she has to fight with her own twin brother who died in the past due to a carriage accident...but he gives up as he isn't interested to become a Count n wants to be free...this is not exactly revenge but if u want a ruthless FL...u can surely read this...

I'll Twist the Neck of a Sweet Dog...

This one is nice...not exactly revenge...i dropped off in between as my other manhwas were piling up...nut u can check the spoiler thread for the same...

Who is the Prey?...

This one is highly psychological thriller n a really drak chinese novel...FL is really strong but read it on ur own risk as some will like it n some will not...the FL ends up with her husband n the bastard...the FL makes him regret a lot...FL is really evil with a strong mind...in this novel there is a lot of r*ape n s**ual abuse n all that is why people skipped the parts...but if u can survive all the psychological n all the abusive scenes scenes u can surely read it...this novel also has a drama...

These are the only novels that I can remember right now...i will surely recommend some good ones later on:blobsmilehappy:

2. Suleblgc

Suleblgc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

1. Ml imprisoned in a cage and fl visit him regularly but she change her voice and wear a cape. She saw emperor murdered by empress. (Actually by queen who magically wear Empress' face.) Ml was empress' son and he saw his mother kill his father.
    2. Near to the end. She was a devil or something like that. Created by queen. Even they don't understand, nobody care about her.
    3. Because she was murderer. And fl was witness. Only witness.

Her father kill himself with a will for protect his daughter and Ml.

She did leave him for weeks before reunited in church.
    I think they did but they did't confessed and there was so much misunderstandings.
    She time traveled.
    There is no information about anything about (in book after she died) when she drink potion and back time.
    He find out. I don't remember how. There is someone who learn before him. They steal her dairy. That doll used her dairy.
    You mean original ml? She suffered because of him? He was ally with queen.
    She will be punished.

3. hika21

hika21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So how the fl died in first timeline she was killed by the queen ? Then what happens after the ml found out?

Ghost123 and evanesco99211 like this.
  4. Suleblgc

Reading List:
    Link
    She never become Soo jin. Potion's side effect made fake memories about her korean identity. and her memories turn into a book.

there was no information about that. When she drink potion she turn back and thats it.

5. Astellar

Astellar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really, majority of authors just love those eye-stinging-angst drama-intensify plot with those mls at the core so lol.

6. ran.kurokawa

ran.kurokawa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    will FL leave ML? can someone give me some spoiler about that?

7. Vallerie_unknown

Vallerie_unknown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, ML must have princely syndrome. I really want to see him suffer & hurt. Whatever the reason, he should at least respect his fiancé. Did he think his fiancé was just a 'spectacle' performing on the opera stage? He really wasn't a gentleman. How 'funny' he started doing good to FL just bcs now he likes FL. Well, it's okay if he becomes ML —but I want to see him suffer a lot before he manages to win FL's heart. Even though at the end of ognovel ML was hypnotized, but before ogFL appeared ML had underestimated and treated our beloved FL badly.

icay1x, Shion Lee, ValReads and 3 others like this.
  8. purple pink

purple pink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she had purple eyes in the novel cover , purple suits her more

Hera Elizabeth likes this.
  9. Auroralx

Auroralx Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone told me that they are different person they are not the same

10. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    May I know where you read the novel please?

Emma626 likes this.
  11. Suleblgc

Reading List:
    Link
    there is no soo jin. She doesn’t exist. Fake memories about her just age, name and break up with her long time boyfriend because an affair.

Kakaopage

Auroralx and BellaReader like this.
  12. MangaCommission

MangaCommission Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why was Leah in a cage?

13. Smaforte12

Smaforte12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that was the most confusing spoiler I’ve ever read on this site… and I’ve read quite a few :blobjoy: you explained it like we all read the same thing you did! :blob_teary:
    If you could, could please elaborate more in details about the chapters you read? And spoil it in a manner that’s more understandable? Because I would love to know what this story is about. :blobok:

14. Deleted member 445404

Deleted member 445404 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Where I can read the novel for this?please..:cry:

15. Smaforte12

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my word! Two of my top 20 stories hehehe I’m not sure why they stopped updating, “how to get my husband on my side.” (HTGMHOMS) and I did wish the ML had suffered more on (IPUTSMLATE) his suffering was pretty much the struggle in the mountain. Didn’t compensate for the FL heart aches.

I live that novel. For some reason they stopped updating and now I have no idea what happened. They stopped right before she ran away.

nowaynoway likes this.
  16. poyui

poyui Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many people that hate this novel have actually read it?
    4 pages of opinions from people that just read spoilers and act like they understand everything about the story. Heck, there is even spoilers from other novels here because why not.

81ganzy, Dvenger, nowaynoway and 5 others like this.
  17. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I almost mistook you people taking about another novel since in my opinion 'how to tame my beastly husband' was too 'rapey' and the ML is just as annoying as this one. I already finished reading that long ago, but the site already closed.

Herbie420, BellaReader and Smaforte12 like this.
  18. Smaforte12

Reading List:
    Link
    you did?? Care to share what ends up happening?? Does she achieve the whole “run away” plan? Like, does she leave him? And does she end up having anything with the guild guy who is super interested In her?

19. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    Rin Lee, nowaynoway and Miar like this.