Spoiler I’ll End This Engagement/이제 그만 파혼해 드릴게요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Spoiling Queen, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So he does find out about the first timeline, what is reaction when he finds out ? Especially on how he treated her

Chorkie likes this.
  2. Suleblgc

Suleblgc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He find out she is ‘that girl’ not first timeline.

Plumpuppeach likes this.
  3. Plumpuppeach

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I see, thanks for clearing that up but I really wish he knew about the first tl lol

princessbelle, Ghost123 and Tt123 like this.
  4. MissEva

MissEva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm definitely dropping the manhwa after reading spoilers.
    The only ending I can accept is for him to remember his past life and how he ruined and got played by a doll, she should never forgive him and move on marrying a better man.
    He deserved an ending that's worse than the ending of the ex husband of our queen in remarried empress, that guy cheated and wanted divorce but it was kind of a plan, this dude literally tortured fl, so why does he get a happy ever after ending? So stupid
    Wish they change these kind of plots in the future but they seem to be increasing in numbers, I used to hate Chinese novels and manhua for this exact reason ( ml is a trash but still fl end up with him completely ignoring her pride as a woman) it hurts me to see that they're going that way, I'm disappointed.
    I've read a Chinese novel about a girl who tegained memories and realized she was in a book, her mother was og fl and her stepfather was og ml (she didn't even know she was not his daughter ) guess what og ml threw og fl to a bunch of his friends to play with her and left with another woman although og fl was his supposed girlfriend at the time (kinda sold to him until she can pay off her father's dept) and they forced her to drink until she ran away and slept with some dude, got pregnant and then finally og ml realized he loved and asked for forgiveness saying he'll accept the child, guess what they got married and they're whole family tortured that girl and bullied her even the mother (saying she was her disgrace and every time she sees her she remember painful past, well why don't you remember it when facing the husband who gave you away in the first place) that explained the quality of today's novels
    I'm glad i always read spoilers first

5. Sorabito

Sorabito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...can.. can I know the title of this cnovel? Pretty please?

MissEva likes this.
  6. Jinmanhwa

Jinmanhwa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came here to read some spoilers after reading the Manhwa. And now I therefore conclude that I really don't like the ML.
    Btw the Novel and Manhwa art style is so pretty I really love it but I don't wanna continue to read it cause I don't like the ML. Maybe I'll read it when manhwa is finish, maybe 2 years from now.

Thank you so much for sharing spoilers
    ˎ₍•ʚ•₎ˏ

snzzykitten likes this.
  7. MissEva

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if you're looking for a humiliated fl you won't be getting that
    But this novel is quite good , it mainly focuses on the relationship between mc and her father. + our female lead's step sister is a white lotus b**ch who her parents treat as if she was a bullied angel
    Name : I Have Decided to Go Look for My Father
    I guess it's fully translated 98 chapters and maybe 6 side chapters

Lignin and imreallyanarwhal like this.
  8. Eunieberry

Eunieberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Where are you reading it? Are you using kakaopage? Or something else. Is this available in google playbook? I really want to at least buy and MTL the novel.

9. Plumpuppeach

Reading List:
    Link
    Quickly question please tell me her disgraceful family got what they deserved?
    I was able know about the og ending to her and her father side of the family and it made me so mad, so I need know if her mother and step father side got what they deserve, hell.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2022
    snzzykitten and MissEva like this.
  10. MissEva

Reading List:
    Link
    I still haven't finished it since it's not the only one I'm ready
    But they definitely will receive punishment, her stepsister already got kind of exposed in her school for her real bad character and schemes, her stepfather is the one who originally helped put her biological family to an end and they went bankrupt because of him and another villain, so it's either the stepfather or the father kind of situation, that's why I'm sure he'll lose everything and probably go to prison too

Yume-sama and Tt123 like this.
  11. PrettyFujoshiLady

PrettyFujoshiLady Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chill guys. If you haven't read the novel yet, you don't have to explain why with long paragraphs. You haven't even read it yet but you're encouraging everyone not to too. Some said it's not even focused in romance. So the ml MIGHT not even matter that much. "Don't judge the book by its cover" obviously, you don't judge them until you've read it yourself. I'm sick reading spoiler thread then findings judgements from people who haven't read it yet. Don't get me wrong but every readers know that the info from the every books cover tend to be exaggerated to get the readers curious. Even the spoilers from people who read will have holes. If you don't like it, leave it. Your preference is yours. Your hate comments tho is only valid if you read it.

Dvenger, mintylee, Nadjocr and 8 others like this.
  12. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Throwing away one's pride only happens with regards to malicious intent though and that only happens in the case of the OG FL in the latter story you mentioned.

13. Sterotype

Sterotype Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about ml's redemption because he's literally pissing me off at Manhwa:blobexpressionless:.

14. Miao Meow Liz

Miao Meow Liz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad the FL will get some help and meet her brothers. I can't with this trash ML killing her in another timeline.

Rin.rinaaa and Azka Anees like this.
  15. Reinblick123

Reinblick123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AGREE! He became way too possessive/obsessive just because MC is not the same anymore. Blonde guys is also way too annoying for me.

Sterotype and Miao Meow Liz like this.
  16. Miao Meow Liz

Reading List:
    Link
    This trope pisses me off so much, I just feel so sorry for the original Leah. Supposedly she was "obsessed", but he never pushed her away. He just ignored her. And I want that blond guy to die in a fire, he hasn't listened to a word she said just going off on his own liking. Now that is a stalker.

evanesco99211 and ValReads like this.
  17. Suleblgc

Suleblgc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel bad for giving spoilers about this novel. I suppose i owe author an apology. everyone says ‘i’m glad i read spoilers before starting novel’ or ‘oo ml trash you say, so i’m going~’
    Please first read novel or manhwa.
    I don’t want to be an bad influence.

ririkacchi and Cyzzane like this.
  18. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well this is a very good question

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  19. Miao Meow Liz

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers are a good thing though, people do the same when they're picking up books irl, we read the synopsis, look at reviews and then buy. I'm reading this because of the spoilers. Trash ML aside, I just want our female MC to win this time around.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2022
    Lignin, Astellar, JoAnna and 4 others like this.
  20. Darlfield

Darlfield Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link