Spoiler I’m Done with My Husband, I’ll Go and Make Money.

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lazy hypocrite, Jul 3, 2019.

1. anit_ta

anit_ta New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ben want to read this novel. How can i find it

2. crownieclown888

crownieclown888 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil me about what will happen to MC trash family?

Koei_tenco likes this.
  3. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s here. Released today. It seems like it’s regular day will be Mondays.
    [​IMG]

4. Shinxyra

Shinxyra Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IMG_20220811_232417.jpg Screenshot_2022-08-11-21-43-02-47.jpg IMG_20220811_213509.jpg Screenshot_2022-08-11-21-44-22-56.jpg Screenshot_2022-08-11-21-34-44-21.jpg They serving the art :blobnosebleed:<3<3

Also New novel cover for the side story

Duchess888, Viqt, Echichichi and 16 others like this.
  5. Wangjia

Wangjia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As usual MC us the one who saves ML . Later ML hurts her and regrets

IIVISS likes this.
  6. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the ML never hurts her, he is different from those others ML who is only 'kind to the woman they loves' and take it out on the FL bcause they are forced to marry (for whatever reason). He has no prejudice just bcause FL was an enemy daughter, he listen to her and judged her as her own person, he treated her with respect and kindness since the begginning even before he knew she was imprisoned and treated badly, he couldn't promised to love her but he swore to give her all the protection, power and money she deserves as his wife, he had no intention to throw her away if he ever found his first love, it was the FL who said she is going to gave up the Queen seat for the woman he loves.

7. Leileya

Leileya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds like a fun manhwa (I think this is the right word). Glad I bookmarked it.

8. ajiyan_fatemi

ajiyan_fatemi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil about the part where ml was trying to seduce the fl?? And also their fluffy moments ?? And there moments together with their child??

bb9eluvr likes this.
  9. IIVISS

IIVISS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the girl who save him and his first love is FL??? And does ML know that?

So it’s mean ML first love and the girl who saved him 10 years ago is FL right?? ;—;

The girl who saved him is our FL right??

bb9eluvr likes this.
  10. Amethyst_

Amethyst_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's out! With 20 chapters!!!

bb9eluvr and Bianki like this.
  11. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's right, somehow FL doesn't remember about it, ML doesn't know (yet) they are the same person, he overlapped the image of FL with his first love at the wedding, but he denied it, apart from the different hair and eyes colour, there is no way a little Princess wander around the beast den, Idk yet if there is some magic involved.

12. Amethyst_

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't believe this. After 4 years!

13. Bianki

Bianki New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel has been going for 4 years??

bb9eluvr likes this.
  14. Amethyst_

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep. Since 2019.

bb9eluvr likes this.
  15. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2019 is only 3 years though...

16. Amethyst_

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry. Miscalculation. I'm terrible at Maths and very excited.

17. Tychona

Tychona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Queen was executed after conspiring with her brother the Duke and FL's father to kill Tarkan and also the pregnant FL while Tarkan was away. FL was rescued by Hamel just seconds before she was stabbed and Hamel was badly injured in her place. Hamel survived and asked FL and Tarkan to announce that he was dead because his mother and uncle would not stop their madness until he was dead. After Hamel "died" and the assassination attempt failed, the queen was executed with the duke. The queen still couldn't understand why doing everything for power was bad, but then she thought of her dead son and wondered if it was really all worth it.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2022
  18. Tychona

Tychona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Martens the trash prince: - He's a cowardly trash pervert who lusts after FL because of her beauty. Just like Tarkan's other half-siblings, he sides with the queen for his own safety. After FL became known to be pregnant, the queen wanted to not only hurt FL physically but also psychologically by having someone rape her, and Martens was the one who had to look for a trashy man who would do the job because trash knows trash. FL and Tarkan knew about the queen's plan in advance because the second princess Paelamin became FL's secret spy, so they prepared not only to stop the trash from raping her, but to also use this moment to get rid of the queen. FL went into a room to take a break and "slept" and Martens came in to see if she was unconscious and alone in the room (I think he must have thought she was on some kind of drug, which he used on her, I can't remember exactly). After seeing FL lying there he didn't call the other trash but wanted to rape her first. But the moment he tried to touch FL, Takan's sword stopped him and he was caught. FL and Takan had also used some sort of magic item to creat an image of the moment Martens attempted to rape her, and with that evidence they informed the king and other nobles of Martens crime. They also got the other trash man hired by Martens to testify against Martens and the Queen, but only with Paelamin's help could they also prove that it was the Queen's plan because Paelamin used a magical tool to record the conversation that she had with the queen where the queen talked about her plan to have FL raped. The king and Hamel were really shocked when they heard what the queen had planned to do with Martens and the king announced that Martens was no longer his son and that he was being sent to the border to fight the demonic beasts. Martens was shocked and asked him why he was sending his own son to his death, while the king replied that he always sends Takan to fight the monsters, so he shouldn't whine. After this incident, the queen was imprisoned for this crime but still not executed.

Paelamin the smart second princess: She's in a really pitiful situation, not as bad as Tarkan, but only because she's bowing to the Queen. Paelamin was an intelligent child, but because she is so intelligent, she was considered a threat by the Queen who would kill anyone who posed a threat to Hamel for the throne. Unlike Tarkan, she can't save herself without bowing to the queen, so she became the queen's puppet, even though she really hates it. One day the queen told Paelamin that she wanted to marry her off to an old nobleman for political reasons and Paelamin couldn't do anything about it, so she hid in a secluded palace and cried (That was after FL saved the king's life). FL happens to find her there and sits next to her and Paelamin thanks her for saving her father. She also tells FL why she is the queen's puppet and that the queen wants to force her to marry an old man. FL replies that she was also forced to marry Tarkan, to which she replies that it's different because Tarkan is handsome and broke the bed on her first night :blobjoy: . FL makes her an offer to switch sides and become an ally of Tarkan and that she will make sure she doesn't marry the old man but will let her find a handsome man who can break the bed on their wedding night. Paelamin is not sure because going against the queen is a big risk, so she decided to first check if the queen really doesn't change her mind about her marrying the old man. Paelamin had a meeting with the Queen (where the Queen talks about her plan to have FL raped) and there she also makes it clear that she doesn't care about Paelamin and only sees her as a puppet that she can use, and that is , when Paelamin decided to switch sides. I can't remember what happened to her after the queen was imprisoned, but she was finally freed from the queen's clutches, so she must be happy.

Yerenika the dumb but not hopeless first princess: Yerenica is an annoying, naive, and narcissistic princess who is delusional many times in the novel due to years of being praised for her "cuteness" by everyone around her. Later, realizing that FL is loved more by everyone, she tries to regain the spotlight by buying lots of fancy and expensive dresses and jewels and doing a photo shoot. Her photos get printed in the newspaper but it has the opposite effect and earns her more hate than love because she is compared to FL who is only in the newspaper for her accomplishments so unlike before people are starting to recognize how boring it is to see yerenika's model pictures and they start to question her actions. Yerenika loves her brother Hamel very much and also encourages him to become king, but unlike her mother, she doesn't take any shady actions against FL or Tarkan. She does help her mother with conflicts, but only with words, and her mother the Queen never really pulls her into her shady plots (at least I can't remember one right now) because the Queen also only sees her as a cute but naive child. After her mother and uncle are executed and Hamel "dies", Yerenika finally matures and realizes how stupid and naive she was. She still doesn't like FL because she thinks if FL never came to the country her mother, uncle and brother wouldn't be dead but she isn't stupid enough to blame FL and promises FL to be a good aunt and to take care of FL's child with her life in honor of Hamel because Hamel died by wanting to protect the FL and the child.

Stallina the filler princess: I can't remember much about her, she was mostly only a filler princess and she isn't really intelligent. Just like her other half-siblings, she needs to bow down to the queen for her own safety.

Hamel the first prince and second ML: I'm a bit conflicted about him because he's not a bad character, but there were moments when I couldn't like him because of his fox-like character. At first he only approaches FL to get to know her but hides his identity and doesn't tell her who he is. FL thinks he is the son of a nobleman who is on the Queen's side and promises him that even though they are on different political sides, she can still be friends with him. Hamel is slowly falling in love with FL and thought it would be fun to surprise her when she finds out he's the first prince, but unlike what he thought FL didn't react as hoped and just ignored him as if she doesn't know him. FL got to know who he is when they had the dinner where the king collapsed due to illness and FL was only looking at the king because she wanted to be prepared for the moment he collapsed. Tarkan had noticed Hamel staring at FL the whole time, but was proud of FL when he saw that FL was just giving him the cold shoulder. After Hamel deceived FL like that, FL lost all faith in him. He reminds her of the promise that they can be friends even if they are on different political sides, but she replies that it could only have been like that if he hadn't fooled her and betrayed her. If he had approached her as Hamel, they could have been friends, but now he lost his only chance.

Another reason I'm so conflicted about him is that he never stopped the queen or warned FL when the queen was planning something shady. Like the moment FL was accused by the Queen of poisining the King. Hamel just waited and checked how it would turn out and wanted to help FL afterwards (but to his defense, he did step in the moment FL tried to put the "poison" on her face while not regarding his own safety and life). FL later asked him why he didn't stop the Queen and he said he would have helped her if things got really bad, but FL told him it would have been too late at that point because she would still have been accused of committing a terrible crime and jailed for that and FL would have gone through a hard time. Unlike Hamel, Tarkan reacted in exactly the opposite way when FL was accused because he always stood by her side at every moment and told the guards to dare chain him too before they dared chain FL.

After Hamel realizes that he loves FL and that he can't let her go, he decides to seriously fight for the throne and fight Tarkan, and that's when he does something shady as well (the other shady things that happened were only planned by the queen and the duke alone). I can't remember exactly what it was, but if I remember correctly, he destroyed the border that separates the kingdom from the demonic beast plains and this forces Tarkan to go there. He planned for Tarkan to die there by forcing him to fight a beast king or something like that. FL sees the future and runs to save Tarkan (that's also the moment Tarkan gets to know that FL is the same girl he fell in love with as a child). After Hamel realizes he almost killed FL, it's kind of another wake-up call and he doesn't do anything shady anymore. And he also realizes that he has no chance for FL's heart, because FL ran to save Tarkan with no regard for her own life.

Later, after the rape incident, Hamel finally confronts the Queen and asks her why she went so far, but the Queen still didn't think that she did anything wrong and it was then that Hamel realized there was no way to stop his mothers' madness. After the mother tries to assassinate FL and Hamel saves FL at the last second, he survives and asks FL and Tarkan to announce his death so his mother and uncle can finally be stopped. FL feels bad for Hamel, but Tarkan tells her there's no reason to feel sorry for him because Hamel betrayed the kingdom by destroying the border to the beast plains just for the fight for the throne. Everyone is saddened by Hamel's death, including the king, because even if he wanted Tarkan to take the throne, Hamel was still his son, whom he also loved. FL asks Hamel to come back to his family if he ever changes his mind. Hamel lives on as a commoner with a different appearance and maybe in the future he will return to his father and sister and tell them that he is still alive.

It seems like there are some new side stories coming out on kkp, so maybe there we will get more information about all the half-siblings.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2022
  19. Skrlett12

Skrlett12 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I saw all the spoilers but it’s 13 pages so maybe I missed it. But why is the trash sister so trash? What’s her damage? And was the trash dad always a POS or did something the trash sister say made him hate his kid?

nowaynoway and Winamychi who like this.