Spoiler I’m Done with My Husband, I’ll Go and Make Money.

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lazy hypocrite, Jul 3, 2019.

1. midnightD143

midnightD143 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tychona likes this.
  2. shraka

shraka Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like sweet dreams will reduce the effects of overworking significantly lol

Tychona likes this.
  3. Rottenwomen

Rottenwomen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg!!!!
    Thank youuuuuu @Tychona ::bloblove::::bloblove::

will you continue to upload the next chapter?

4. Tychona

Tychona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome :) I fully agree, he is working really dirty sometimes and not only is he risking the safety of the whole continent, he's trying to kill his own brother without batting an eye. I honestly can't understand his kind of love because it seems like he only cares about his own happiness and doesn't care about Aristine's happiness at all. He's nice sometimes and helps her, but other times he doesn't think about her at all or just ignores it because he thinks it's okay to hurt her if he ends up getting her. Just like when he didn't stop his mother trying to turn Aristine into a kings murderer. Imagine if Aristine wasn't prepared, not only would she definitely lose her head because of the Queen's dirty work, but even if Hamel could end up helping her, she would have gone through a traumatic event. I understand if sometimes one does selfish things to get someone's love, but there are boundaries that one shouldn't cross, and when you're causing trauma to the one you love, then the boundary is crossed way to far. He doesn't even think about how Aristine would feel if Tarkan died. He clearly saw how much affection they have for each other, but his own happiness is more important to himself than Aristines. Being selfish to a degree is healthy, but he's way too selfish and it seems like more of an obsession than love. At least it's not the kind of understanding of love that I have. He'll have a little redemption arc in the next chapters, but I kind of have mixed feelings about it.

5. Jang man wol

Jang man wol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep thats right :blobowoevil_horns:

Tychona likes this.
  6. Tychona

Tychona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    you're welcome :blobsmilehappy: I will post some more when I find some time :blobhug: