Spoiler I’m Done with My Husband, I’ll Go and Make Money.

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lazy hypocrite, Jul 3, 2019.

1. klickbait

klickbait Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To CreativeCriticalThinker-nim (cause it seems like you're trying to prove your high intelligence),

Well, I gotta say, your arguments are more on the childish side.
    Nothing wrong with what she said because it was mostly an objective opinion around a more common fact of kdramas and novel writing.

I think you're the one creating the drama. Get over yourself it's like you're a 12 year old teenager whose entire argument was literally pointless and out of nowhere? Like where and why did you get to that point?

Not all light novels are good, some of them are also trash like most wattpadd stories. So why shouldn't they..... burn? I for a fact know that trying to find a gem in this sites are like finding a needle on a haystack. There's no basis of comparison, most stories are going to be bad and some are good whether it's fanfiction, light novels, webtoons and mangas. So light novels might as well burn, well you probably only tried to read the popular ones if that's what you really believe. Nothing wrong with that, just be a bit more open minded and not be so insulting to others who's only trying to give a very objective opinion. It really was childish.

And, lembayung mentionednMAKJANG kdramas, not all kdramas.
    I didn't see the need to elaborate the concept of making dramas when all they pointed out was "makjang K- drama targeted the housewife (hence why the over the top dramatic plot)" and never had they mentioned anything about drama script writing?

Seriously, where did that come from?

lembayung said was mostly how naver and Kakao has a rating system and whichever gets more votes from readers are more or less have a chance to serialization. Not all them are lucky enough because as I've mentioned earlier most are not worth reading at all.

So in conclusion, I found your arguments surprisingly childish even though you were very eloquent and couldn't help myself joining the drama you've created. I couldn't really focus on trying to read the spoilers.

It's hella funny though.
    Thanks!

2. ditka623

ditka623 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is hilarious, I just love the manhwa artist! :blobrofl:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Elisee

Elisee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need a summary of tarkhan's reaction when he found out that aristine was pregnant :")

4. Unmitigatedhell0

Unmitigatedhell0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any side stories after the ending?

5. Tishes

Tishes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes please:blobpopcorn:

Anne1102 and MochizukiHitachiin like this.
  6. ditka623

ditka623 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Skimming the MTL-ed chapters I don't think his first reaction was shown. By the time he came back from the demon subjugation and was told about the pregnancy Aristine was already in Sylvanus. So there's self-blaming (for not arriving before she left, even though the subjugation was finished way earlier then expected), jealousy towards her brother (who is by her side and takes care of her instead of him) and sulking (which Aristine finds cute).

7. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    There are 21 chapters of side stories.

8. june27

june27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have the mlt please

9. Minhwan

Minhwan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I want to know is did the ML mistook the half-sister's as his first love since it says that MC hair and eye color change to that same color as his half-sister... Did the ML and the half-sister even meet if yes then did the ML mistook her since she has the same hair and eye color

10. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No,once he met the sister he already knew that FL was his first love.

Viqt and Minhwan like this.
  11. karaa00000

karaa00000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The way you told the story was very entertaining and funny. Thanks for the spoiler.

12. ThePathUntaken

ThePathUntaken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently Laughing Hysterically at the two newer manhwa chapters!
    Oh this little foodie on a FL… after the bed broke and the new couple settled in for the night, FL made due with her promise to just hold Tarkan’s hand while they slept.

HOWEVER

She dreamt about a forest of bread loaves, and an uncooked ball of dough. The dough was sad that it wouldn’t be bread, so Ari started to knead the dough with her hands. Then she took a bite. I don’t even have to be next to you to know that some of you know where this is going.

She wakes up to see her poor husband trembling in the corner with his arms covering his chest, fingerprints and a bitemark on his pecs.

T-“You promised we’d just hold hands.”
    A- “What, did I let go in the middle of the night?”
    T- “Don’t pretend you don’t know!”
    A- *Has literally no clue what he’s talking about*
    T- “You fondled my breasts (he literally said ‘breasts’) all night!l
    A- *in denial until she sees the bite marks* “Oh shit, no, I was dreaming about bread, I’m so sorry!”

Best part, her new maids from her new home asked how her wedding night was, and she told them that her husband was “soft, hard, and hot” at the same time. She knew it would look good for them to seem passionately in love, but she was also still thinking about the bread dream.

13. Maninay

Maninay Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi.So ... I haven't read anything yet on this manhwa but I'm really curious.Is the mother of FL a concubine or what?

14. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, FL and her brother mother is The Empress. Her younger sister, the 2nd Princess mother is the concubine.

its0k likes this.
  15. Opelia

Opelia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me the power that the FL trashy dad had? I have been scrolling 19 page and havent seen any explenation if he had power or not even though hes a King (or an emperor, i dont remember what he is). The spoiler keep showing how he abuse FL big bro & FL ever since little to trigger awakening of their power, and the half sister got awaken her power without getting abused, but how about the king? What power did he had? Is he a only normies in the lineage? The son got telekinetic, FL could see present, past, future, the half sis can see someone memories by touching, so what about him? Did he had one but he thought of it as useless for world domination?

Lalali likes this.
  16. Alexaisweird

Alexaisweird Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted to know, what happen to Hamill? Like his in love with Aristine but is aware that Aristine is falling for or have feelings with Tarkan right? I read somewhere here that when A, got pregnant that’s when he stop? So like.. he pursued A, knowing she’s married? Kindly enlighten my very confused mind. Thank you!

17. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Since I read MTL and my memory kinda blurry, take it with a grain of salt.

At first he just want to use FL 'if I could lure her to my side', he used the pretext 'being a friend' to flirt with her, the FL who have no idea of his identity, think he is a womanizer, a gold digger but accepted becoming friend seeing his effort, after she found his identity, she cut it cleanly not bcause he is her husband political enemy, mainly because he lied and deceived her from beginning, even when Hamil tried to apologize, she draw the line clearly and kept her distance. Hamil is the type of person who has no interest on anyone or anything (even the throne), as the FL is a NLOG, comes the infamous 'she is interesting', then it became a curiosity, when his mother the Queen plotted to falsely drove the FL as the culprit for 'poisoning' the king, rather than stopping her, he became excited how the FL gonna turn it around, and during the trial he even helped his mother when she lost in argument with the FL, since the FL has already seen it in her monarch sight, she is already prepared, it was when FL tried to apply the 'poison' in her face (it was said just by inhaling the 'poison', you could die), without knowing it, Hamil (and tarkan) rushed out to stop her, I guess that's the point when he realized that FL is that important to him.

Iirc, it was when ML was going to the subjugation, and there is the 'misunderstanding' about ML first love, FL was distracted and walking aimlessly in the rain, Hamil offered her umbrella, and there is a talk about 'friend' again, FL confronted why he didn't stop his mother then, he excused himself saying he would help her later, FL just smirked inside 'it was too late by then', bcause in the monarch sight, she really became the 'murderer' and got the death sentence. I forgot what FL said but suddenly Hamil instructed his aide to go ahead with the 'plan', his aide didn't believe it at first cause it was Hamil who strongly opposed the 'plan' bcause not only it will annihilate ML and the soldier it would also annihilate the citizen around the border, Hamil thought the throne naturally his but unlike his mother, he didn't really obsessed with it, but now that he want something (read : his half-brother wifey), he think getting the throne wasn't so bad (yes he is that obsessed with the FL). Unbeknownst to him, FL would go directly to the subjugation area herself to save her hubby. When FL returned, he tried various excuse to meet her, but FL refused (she suspected Hamil but had no evidence), so he comes to FL palace, the court lady never thought the ever polite and kind Prince could be so shameless, since you can't turn down the guest that already comes to your door, FL has no choice but to met him, she bring out the malfuncuntion of military device mana stone that almost kill ML and jeopardize the subjugation, implicitly saying 'are you the one behind this' (Hamil was the department head of the mana stone), it was when Hamil about to confess that he is doing it to 'get' her, FL fainted, it was confirmed she is pregnant, and her child also had power, so she need to go back to the empire to stabilize her body, after that, FL immediately go to the Empire with her brother and stay there. Idk if Hamil gave up his love after FL pregnant bcause after that the story focus on FL pregnancy and how she dealt with her father and half sister, no Hamil at all.

When the Queen was imprisoned for conspiring with FL half-sister and selling a part of the kingdom territorry, Hamil visited her, how she could do that, etc, she call out his hypocrisy, he also sacrifice the kingdom people before to get the woman he wanted, he realized it then he is his mother son after all, so he agreed with his mother last resort to seize the throne while ML was away, and the first thing she did was sending an assassin to FL, Hamil found out late, it was when the assassin lift his sword and the FL thought she is really gonna die, Hamil threw himself to protect her, he is badly injured, if it wasn't for the healing relic that the King gifted for FL, he would already be dead. He faked his death, thinking only then his mother would gave up the throne. The king looking at his 'coffin' said 'you couldn't gave up the throne, you also couldn't gave up the love, in the end you lose both and your life too'.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2023
    Elisee, Jukki, Naant and 2 others like this.
  18. Alexaisweird

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for this! Kinda cleared on how to think/ view him, if his gonna be a 2nd ML or a pest/jerk/prick. Wow. That was unexpected, and might I say his obsess with her. Thank you again!

19. Lynch

Lynch Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I find ch 133? Someone know's? Please

20. Alexaisweird

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s in page 18. 132-133 then 134

Lynch likes this.