Forgotten Title I’m looking for

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by niyah16, Apr 23, 2021.

1. niyah16

niyah16 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m looking for this bl zombie apocalypse novel it’s this novel where the Mc is reborn after being betrayed by his family so he gets revenge.
    Ps.he has a space that comes with a fox

2. c3ltic

c3ltic . . .

Reading List:
    Link
    I know of a few novels that have some of these elements but not one that has everything...

My Cherry Will Explode in the Apocalypse (complete): Rebirth, family betrayal, and space

Show Love System (new translation): Family betrayal, MC has fox ability--meaning he can assume fox characteristics (sense of smell and tail as of current translated chapters), also there is a system assigning tasks and a system space but it's not that big and they can't enter/live in it.

Dangerous Survival in the Apocalypse: space, ML is alien/dog that becomes human due to the 'spirit spring' in the space.

Who Touched My Tail (complete): MC is a fox demon bound to a system, there is an apocalypse arc but I don't remember much about it.

Sorry I can't help more.

3. Dolynd

Dolynd Member

Reading List:
    Link
    REBIRTH: APOCALYPSE
    Its in webnovel the mc is LI JIE and his fox name is YINGYING. Its still not complete though it has 40 chapters only the author name is morpheus482

4. niyah16

niyah16 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg thank you so much

Dolynd likes this.