Forgotten Title I’m looking for

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Dia Cameron, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Dia Cameron

Dia Cameron Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alrighty guys I have this book that I have been looking for forever, but I can only remember like one arc of the novel itself. I also cannot remember the name of the novel other than the fact that it is BL, and that it involves reincartion. I will give you folks a breakdown of what the arc is about. It involves the protagonist once again being reincarnated into a cannon fodder or second male lead? But this character that the protagonist has become is disabled somewhat. Like he cannot handle loud sounds, so he wears surround sound silencer headphones to block out noise. This character is college level, also because of his disability the protagonist is misunderstood by many. His lover turns out to be part of the Chinese mafia I think, they’re step brothers or cousins. This step relative hates the protagonists in the beginning and proceeds to find ways to uncover his “face”. In turn the mc is kidnapped by said relative to “scare” him, and finds out that he is not what he assumed he was. Basically he took off the mc’s headphones and got a reaction and realized some stuff. If there is anyone who could think of the name of this book please let me know! It would be greatly appreciated!!

2. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    So it's a quick transmigration novel? Sadly I haven't read this yet either :/ Camping here for the title ^_^

3. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you remember if it's translated or not?

4. Dia Cameron

Dia Cameron Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it’s translated, ongoing I think.

5. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What stuff? What reaction?

6. Dia Cameron

Dia Cameron Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the mc has been kidnapped and it was all arranged by his future lover/step relative? Also a detail I forgot the mc is blind folded when he was kidnapped so I can’t remember if he ever found out who set up everything. Okie dokie the lover pushes the mc around a bit and once he got him on the ground took off his headphones. The mc was in a lot of pain because of his condition, and the lover thought it was all an act but it was in fact real. After this the lover helped the mc put back his headphones on and faked staged a rescue? I think, also I remember the lover being very possessive about the mc.

7. Dia Cameron

Dia Cameron Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys I will be going over my memory and all the bl novels I’ve read the past couple of weeks to see if I can find this book! Wish me luck! Also if anyone can think of the title or something similar to this story that would be such a great help!!!

cursebreaker and tak like this.
  8. cursebreaker

cursebreaker Outer disciple of Danmei Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    So it's an ML staging a fake 'Hero Saves the Beauty' scene? Good luck!! Hope you can share us the title when you remember it. Thanks!!

9. AerynW

AerynW Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  10. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This beautiful creature @AerynW helped answer this. It's https://www.wattpad.com/628060720-change-the-fate-of-the-cannon-fodder-arc-1-1 :blob_pompom:

Thank you for finding it :bloblove:

Nichiko, Dia Cameron and AerynW like this.
  11. Dia Cameron

Dia Cameron Member

Reading List:
    Link

Nichiko and tak like this.
  12. Dia Cameron

Dia Cameron Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nichiko likes this.
  13. Nichiko

Nichiko Well-Known Member