Spoiler I’m Pregnant with the Villain’s Child

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Elv, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Description
    The older sister flees from her wedding to be with her lover, and her younger sister is forced to take her place in marrying a very powerful man.

As luck would have it, she ends up transmigrating into the body of that younger sister.

Although the man that she weds is very powerful, he’s the irredeemable final villain.

All villains are doomed to a bleak ending. And, as this villain’s wife, she’s afraid that her ending won’t be good either.

Fortunately, the older sister had gone back in time after having experienced a lifetime of suffering. This prodigal daughter returns to the turning point of her life. Pointing at her younger sister, she demands for her younger sister to hand over her husband.

Looking at this beautifully crying older sister, Ye Zhen swiftly yields and says, “Older sister, don’t worry. I haven’t even done anything with brother-in-law!”

To her shock, she later discovers that she’s pregnant.

With tears in her eyes, her older sister says, “Didn’t you say that nothing happened between the two of you?”

Ye Zhen looks at the great villain that doggedly pursues her. She is utterly and totally doomed.

There’s a great villain lying next to her, and she’s pregnant with a mini villain. How’s she suppose to survive?!

Later on, as Ye Zhen watches the great villain putting the baby down and changing the diaper, she sighs. “There’s nothing that can be done. I’ve already missed the golden opportunity to turn things around. How can I leave now?”
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/im-pregnant-with-the-villains-child/#

I would like to know the ordeal with the original Female Lead. Does she really come after the ML and why?
    Is she a scheming woman?
    The Mc doesn’t really give up the ML for her does she?
    How does the MC and ML deal with her? And what about the original MP? How is he dealt with?
    Thank you

Elisee, Ac03, Lucila and 11 others like this.
  2. Kittsune

Kittsune Just your everyday Lurking Fox

Reading List:
    Link
    Im reading the novel with MTL at the moment.
    All i can say is the original ML is Lin Zhan an illegitimate child of the Lu family. The older sister stole our MC's affection from the so called male protag by faking the kindness that made him fall for her in the first place which was done by the original younger sister. AKA younger sister does all the hard work and older sister steals from it because she feels entitled. The older sister does indeed go after the ML because she realized in her last incarnation that after 20 so years being with Lin Zhan that she couldn't enjoy her luxurious lifestyle that she was used to and saw her younger sister years later that she was still youthful had a kid and married to a rich powerful guy enjoying all the luxuries that she originally used to enjoy and felt that it was originally supposed to be hers because she was originally the one that was supposed to marry the ML hence it was supposed to be hers and wakes up again in the past and goes after our ML.
    The original Female Lead is not scheming per say she just abuses the fact that she is the favored older child gets everything she wants cause she is spoiled rotten thanks to the mother.
    The MC does actually gives up the ML because she wants to regain her freedom and thinks that despite some plot changes she will end up in jail thanks to ML illegal actions against family also (secretly ML already knows our MC is the younger sister cause he faked coma for half a year) aka he was already awake from coma despite younger sister talking to herself thinking ML is in a coma and taking care of his nakedness.
    The MC doesn't deal with her so far where I'm at its the ML he reveals that he knows the sisters are swapping after the original FL comes back and she also rejects the original MP by revealing that the younger sister was the one he original loves the older sister just stole her position by swapping and knew of the kindness because of a diary the younger sister wrote in. The ML pretty much abandons the older sister because he knows that the younger one is pregnant with his child cause he purposely did it while pretending to be in a coma and he denotes that the first time was consensual with our MC because the MC was the one who took initiative. So far the original MP hasn't really been dealt with he just shows up at the Lu family as illegitimate son thanks to our ML douche father.

Elisee, Ac03, zoefleyl and 33 others like this.
  3. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually I was wondering about that. I’m unsure since I was using MTL but from what I could gather she saw them in a magazine in her past life - since from the outside looking in it was very idyllic. From her point of view her husband was handsome and rich; allowing her to live in the lap of luxury. Her son an intelligent and lovable bun. She was very jealous of her twin sister. Especially, since the life with her beloved was panning out the way she wanted it to. Thus, once she finds herself back in time she demands her sister to change places once more in a very self-righteous manner. Which is rich coming from her since she left her holding the bag. What was more disgusting was her parents who were trying to chase her away. The MC keeps demanding the money she’s owed but dear old keeps coming in short with the money but he insists on chasing her away. She’s like I wil IF you pay me what OWED.

Elisee, Ac03, Aymee and 15 others like this.
  4. Kittsune

Reading List:
    Link
    Saw through a magazine? What i remember was she saw the family getting out of a bentley on the streets. And the mc was willing to switch but the sister came home earlier than intended and she couldnt get some jewelry with her to pawn off for a fresh start so demanded her parents give her 5 million cause she was owed some compensation.

Elisee, Lucila, Aymee and 11 others like this.
  5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    wait what? Bently? Is this modern time?

6. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    cool in the MTL it stated along the lines of in the picture it showed - blah blah blah I already said it. Thanks for the correction. My real question is why did the villain fall in love in the first place? Why did the villain go to jail?

stumblmer likes this.
  7. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this is a modern story.

zoefleyl likes this.
  8. savii

savii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's this dream MC keeps on seeing??

Nom de Plume and Heungbo like this.
  9. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think its the “dream” is her having sex with the ML. Ignore the fact that ML has been keeping pills in her milk to help her “sleep better”, and the fact that she developed “allergies” that give her red marks on her neck.

Elisee, Lucila, kurohamukami and 17 others like this.
  10. Kittsune

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML fell for our MC because of her personality. He knew she was a sincere person because of her honesty towards taking care of him and that she is not too kind and generous but capable of making sound decision for what she feels is important. The reason he went to jail is because he was caught for doing illegal things when taking down his enemies.

Elisee, Lucila, Aymee and 19 others like this.
  11. Kittsune

Reading List:
    Link
    So far where I'm at in the story there is a love rival for our MC which is considered ML's childhood friend. The ML tells MC that he has no intimate relationship between that love rival and the only relationship is that the grandfathers being good friends.Our MC also confronts so called love rival to reconfirms ML's answer. The MP also comes back and gets accepted as a grandson due to the grandfather finding out that his grandfather on his mother's side was the same person who saved him when younger. MP also tried to give a blood jade bracelet that is his mother's heirloom for future wife to MC while in the original it was given to Ye Qing which was known to spark a trending fashion for blood jade bracelets.

Elisee, Lucila, kurohamukami and 23 others like this.
  12. Belli

Belli PRO-crastinator Corgy

Reading List:
    Link
    That older sister really obsessed with the Bentley lol.... She emphasize on it few times.

13. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like older sister. She is selfish and spoiled brat. It's would be better if she don't became selfish and greedy. I feel sad for original younger sister.

Please spoiled of bad ending of older sister and MP. And love rival, do she became friend with mc or enemy with her.

Elisee, zoefleyl, kawaii12345 and 6 others like this.
  14. PechDepi

PechDepi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically the ML already wake up and sneak do the snu snu with our girl....than she get pregnant?

Aymee, Venice1 and lazynoodles like this.
  15. Belli

Belli PRO-crastinator Corgy

Reading List:
    Link
    Older sister - this story is her 2nd reincarnation, but she return after she eloped with LZ. In the 1st life, she experience hardships and when she met her younger sister (in her Bentley) she felt irreconcile in the heart. So this 2nd life, she directly break up with LZ, and want to 'marry' with LBC. Well, LBC turn out already knew the sisters exchange. At the wedding day (the Lu mom decided they should make big wedding), the sisters exchange, MC want to run to US. But LBC directly left older sister at the altar and went to picked up MC at airport.
    After that, older sister decided to be actress (under the goading of love rival Shen Wei Yin) but only being used by SWY to create scandal for MC. Later LBC really feed up, he bought the entertainment company she sign herself to, and make her cannot 'show' up again.

MP - LZ 'woke up' pretty fast from his 'ideal' dream. After YQ back to her house, he keep chasing her, to Lu house (as illegitimate son). But YQ pretty fast tore her fast in front of LZ, saying all those love letters he got, part time work they share, helping his mom in hospital was what ori!YZ did. She just took the credit because she knew ori!YZ dare not to say anything. After that he become confused about his feeling and chasing MC shadow's secretly.
    A bit creepy stalker... I mean, when MC at hospital to delivering her baby, he creeping out in the hospital parking lot(imo, if ur ex stalking u in hospital parking lot while u gave birth, you will creep out). After the baby born, he send MC his dead mother's jade bracelet (later returned back by MC). And he creeping in parking lot for MC 2x, when MC gave birth for the 2nd time, he also waiting there. MC pretty much cut clear with him, saying she is married and have baby already.

Love rival - Shen Wei Yin, she is daughter of Shen family group. Her job is actress, but because of her family is rich, she spare from having to 'entertaining' pervy. She kept making ambiguous words about her past with ML, but directly denied by him publicly. Later she join forces with Lu Shao Yan (villain) to destroy Lu group. Turn out she being used by LSY (he has personal vendetta with Shen group). Later Shen group bankrupt and she got 'entertaining' pervy offer.

Lu father - *insert meme here* STRAIGHT TO JAIL
    After ML 'wake up' he compiled all his dad's crime and send it to police.

Ye father - *insert meme here* STRAIGHT TO JAIL
    Long short story, his company bankrupt, then bought by others (maybe LZ), then he spend his money on gambling and heavily in debt with loan shark. Then he tried to 'persuade' MC to gave him money, but he obviously tried too hard as he kidnapped MC, and scratched her with knife. ML also send him to police.

ML already wake up half a year after his accident, but his body paralyzed on his waist down. So he pretend to stay coma and secretly rehabilitating himself. After MC married in, she massaged him a LOT. Which speed up the healing process. Because she got lots of nightmare, he prescribed her with sleeping drug, which make her unable to remember clearly the snusnu happenned.

Elisee, Lucila, kurohamukami and 35 others like this.
  16. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, I will read it now. Interesting story.

17. Tea Fragrance

Tea Fragrance Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, for those who are worried about consent/rapish ML etc. No, the ML did not have sex with her while she was asleep. Apparently they only did it the first night when the MC transmigrated over. She got really drunk in order to deal with the shock of transmigrating and 'pounced' on the ML first.

Elisee, zoefleyl, Lucila and 25 others like this.
  18. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The “mastermind” behind a lot of drama after is ML’s uncle, Lu Shao Yan. He doesn’t target ML and FL directly, it’s mostly that they were affected as a byproduct of his revenge. His main targets are ML’s grandfather and the Shen family. In the past, he and his mother were driven out because Shen grandfather gave a false paternity test to ML’s grandfather. During this time, his mother died of cancer waiting for the grandfather to realize his mistake. He found out about it too late, and only brought back LSY recently. For the grandfather, he deliberately said things to him so when he died, he died full of regrets. For the Shen family, he deliberately got close to MP and SWY, and promised to help them. He gave the shen family false evidence of ML’s crimes, so they will easily believe him and try to arrest ML, but it backfired. He wanted them to feel the pain of making a decision based off of wrong evidence. He later takes ML and FL’s child for a ride, but doesn’t do anything. He lets ML find them. the child thought they were playing hide and seek. In the end, he gave his property to ML and FL’s youngest twins and went to live life to the fullest.

Elisee, anina, Lucila and 41 others like this.
  19. PechDepi

PechDepi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good, I nearly thought he is that type of ML.

Elisee, Aymee, Hoshi_Aozora and 8 others like this.
  20. ichigofanz

ichigofanz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel really bad for both Lu Shao Yan & Lin Zhan. They both so pitiful, LSY is unfairly chased out with with nothing but clothes on his back with his mom on winter, then he witness his mom cry everyday & dying from cancer. From what I understand, LSY mom is 19 years younger, but genuinely love Lu grandpa, even when greatly wronged, she ask LSY not to tell Lu grandpa she's dead, so he won't be too guilty. At the very end LSY still tell this to Lu grandpa though.. At first it seemed he wants to kidnap ML & MC son, but seeing such innocence, he can't bear to taint it & let him go. Lin Zhan also very pitiful, he found out that Ye Qing deceived him all 3 years they are together, the one that help him in his most desperate time turns out to be Ye Zheng & Ye Qing is not the gentle, sweet girl he know, but a scheming, opportunist b***h. The whole time he appear in the stories, he seemed to be very sad & lonely. At the very last chapter, we found out that he's secretly waiting in the hospital both time MC is giving birth, only leave when he confirmed both MC & child safe.

Elisee, Lucila, kurohamukami and 37 others like this.