Spoiler I’m Pregnant with the Villain’s Child

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Elv, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In a way, she is the one jumping onto him. If a wolf is presented with meat, would it not rush and eat it?
    Yes. ML is faking it, but he still just recovers and woken up from coma.

jenniilex3 likes this.
  2. Chilli_Chiia

Chilli_Chiia Trying to survive my courses

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought we were already over this and back to the purpose of this thread.

3. Ilovebts

Ilovebts Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahha my bad

4. Chilli_Chiia

Chilli_Chiia Trying to survive my courses

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries.

5. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel sorry for the original ML. Though nothing really bad happened to him, his ending also left a bitter taste.

Sky2829 and stumblmer like this.
  6. ...vegan

...vegan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened after the sister brought the ex girlfriend(?) To the dad's birthday. Did this cause a rift between ML and FL?

7. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If i remember correctly, and not from another novel, they were never together. She assumed that since she and ML were the best on campus, they should naturally be together, and didn’t ask ML out since she wanted him to ask her out. ML was never interested in her, and she assumed that he was too proud to ask her out. After ML was married, she realized that she should have taken the initiative, snd regrets doing nothing.

Lucila, rock.doll, Darcy and 6 others like this.
  8. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
  9. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Im reading the first chapter, and it seems ML has been sleeping with MC in her sleep, without her knowledge? Someone said they only slept together once when MC was drunk. But in the first chapter, MC says she’s been having this spring dreams often. Can someone who has read further ahead clarify?

10. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what i remember, MC slept with ML when she first transmigrated. I think it was MC dreaming of that time, since it seems ML hadn't slept with her since, because he asked his doctor to speed up the healing process because he couldn't do it. Its been a while since i've read it, so i could be wrong

MiserableSOUL and stumblmer like this.
  11. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    I was having second thoughts to continue reading. Its good that that wasnt case then. Thank you!!

12. jenniilex3

jenniilex3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happened was MC got drunk when She first transmigrated over because she was shocked and trying to cope with her situation

ML was still recovering from the car crash but otherwise was conscious at that moment during their "first night" but he couldn't exactly defend himself against her since he couldn't move his lega or anything .... and in her state... she jumped him basically

He kept it a secret since he was pretending to be in a coma (and he came to fall in love with MC that way because he learned more about her during his "coma" period) while MC had recurring dreams about their first time

Bam she got pregnant then and everything got exposed

Hopefully that makes sense

Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
    anina, Lucila, rock.doll and 6 others like this.
  13. Sheddy

Sheddy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, that's what i meant.. it's too illogical for her to jump him, never read a novel where the effect of transmigrating gave an aphrodisiac effect to the protagonist, seems to be a deliberate move by the author.
    It'll be more believable if she was drugged every night and raped by him considering the pain she experienced every morning and the nightmares she had every night, but no...the author decided to make it a special medicine that helps with sleep but would give hickeys and waist pain as side effects.

14. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    So we are back to discussing this again. Idk since I am not the author but in the novels it's already explained and ML swears to his doctors bestfriend that he didn't rape her. Someone already said in this thread too that MC just dreaming about her first night with ML. And considering ML is can't move half of his body, I don't know how he can rape MC that sleep like a log after drinking sleeping medicine. My aunt told me even thought you can sleep after drinking those sleeping medicine, you will not get a nice sleep like a normal sleep, so I think it's normal MC wake up tired even after a full night sleep. Waist pain? She's sitting for a long time massaging ML everyday, so maybe that's why.

anina, otomeran, Darcy and 3 others like this.
  15. Sheddy

Sheddy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol yeah, and have hickeys too.... I'm blaming the author for making the story too illogical and ridiculous...

onnagiri likes this.
  16. araarq

araarq Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    On one hand it is illogical, but on the other hand, I'm kind of glad that the author didn't make ML sleep with MC without her knowing it. I've read too many stories where that is the case, and the author tries to whitewash the ML later

17. Sheddy

Sheddy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In this case, the author pours the dirty water on the mc, she was the one who raped him, making the villain a completely innocent victim.. I don't understand what's the purpose of that, he is called the villain for a reason..he abused and raped the original owner all the time in the original timeline, yet he somehow didn't even touch her without her consent when the mc arrived. Somehow when the mc transmigrated, he changed into another typical overbearing possessive overpowered ceo type ML...while the original ML who was supposed to have that characteristics in the first place ends up becoming that poor bastard child without any of those ML qualities. The author basically just switched the personalities of the characters, there's no villain at all..just another typical chinese ceo romance novel.

18. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The aphrosidiac effect of drinking and be amused with a greek god body that can only laying down and never have been done nor do the intercourse before?
    Pretty tempting I'd say.

Darcy and spchntrt like this.
  19. Xhuomi

Xhuomi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know I understand that most Chinese novel have a big issue with rape culture and pretend like it is normal , but this one I can't seem to see it is a "rape" case nor she is to be blamed for it it something that happend between 2 adult . The ML character in first life it's said that he was so in love with YZ thinking she is YQ that's why we have YQ going so crazy cause she wanted the money and love after a long life of struggling and her boyfriend character which I forget his name so far he isn't that difference from the original since he need to start from scratch to beat the ml but I really hope author give him justice he deserve a good life after YQ betrayal ~

and for the translate chapter I haven't read anything about rape in the past timeline can you specify in which chapter ?

Mangafreakspark likes this.
  20. Sheddy

Sheddy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was stated in chapter 2, he used the original owner as a substitute for her older sister to vent his frustrations and resentments, she also got pregnant from it.