Spoiler I’m Ready for Divorce/이혼당할 준비 완료했습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by flamingorangesoof, Jul 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. MianneChan

MianneChan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seduce The Villain's Father

Yaxhi, Leilacus and MiserableSOUL like this.
  2. mheissy

mheissy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    has anyone already read chapters ahead, please spoiled us, which chapter we can see the MC divorcing this stupid ML... can't wait and also hope she face slap those stupid knight twice! lol.

RakaSarkar likes this.
  3. BlackKittyGirl900

BlackKittyGirl900 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, I doubt she's gonna divorce the male lead. After all, they are fated to be together. Unless the author makes a plot twist, which would very much be appreciated, but if not; then I'd like to see the fluffy moments between them again...

iirc, somewhere in the thread, it shows that it was revealed that she wasn't the malicious woman she was in the rumors, but it says(?) that they don't apologize, which got me really angry :blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

beazacha, ishrocks18, mheissy and 3 others like this.
  4. Evelyn Guz

Evelyn Guz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, i have read a lot of comments with rage, but i have continued reading the story, and with i can see the incompetence of the ml is obvious till the beginning, and is rational his act, because you can wait that a child that mc grown like a baby, and that the maids and butler leave his education to another child who is a little years olders, grown to be a perfect adult with the enough social competency, at 13 is when he went to war, he hadn't interacted with anybody and all people, mc included, solve everything except when he was in the war, the one who work for the state was mc, ml only was spoiled rotten by her. He hasn't have social skills, and in the recent chapters we can see that he isn't interested in anyone except mc, so is obvious he only care about mc, and what other people even the temple or the knight worth less to him, he is bored with them.
    I don't exempt his behavior but i just can understand people rage with this ml when there was sings in the beginning, how can you expect a child like the one in the recent chapter to be prince charming and perfect?? It seems like the people mad commenting are only reading spoiler without reading actually the novel. Please create a discussion thread if you only want to rage without care without actually reading the story. If you have read till here thank you.

max2payne0, beazacha, Neyva and 12 others like this.
  5. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest for me atleast, i dont expect him to be “perfect prince charming” if he couldnt do the dukedom job, im okay with that, but this situation is more of like “your friend got bully by other people and you dont do enough to support your friend and/or fight the bully” If you said that he is young and he doesnt have enough social experience, i would have to disagree with you, Because i have experience of being bullied

When i was in second grade (elementary) so i was like 8, i got bullied by my friends because i didnt join a competition of tugging rope, i was the strongest in our class and our class lost, but the reason i didnt join because, i was the class represantative for the drawing competition, and i fuckin won.... (its a childish fight to be honest), there are friends who fight my bullies and theyre like 7-8 in age, so a person who won the war, A WAR, but didnt know how to fight “bullies“ and/or support your friend emotionally are a bit of a stretch dont you think???? (Maybe there are individuals like ML in real life, but i deff dont want to be his/her friend)

If you think war, is just killing the enemies and destroying them then youre wrong, a war is a fight with brain, man power, virus/bacterias, health, human’s psychology, technology (magic in this world), he led an army, he should know how to control his men, its not an excuse

also sorry because this turn into a rage discussion thread more than spoilers, its a bit inconvenient for you guys who dont want to scroll the threads just to find spoilers

and i replied you lol without spoilers

because i thought it was weird for me to actually DM you, just to reply your comment -_-

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  6. ardills

ardills Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers.. :blobspy: oh well.. I noticed that this series has yet ended.. is this right? I hope I can find it at google play books.. why only the unpopular knovels in that platform.. I love them tho.. :cookie:

seabreezemojito likes this.
  7. magical_al00

magical_al00 ≖ˬ≖

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys I MTL some chapters
    sorry if it is unclear :bloboh:

"Look, I've picked it up." Heinz showed great wits." "Yes, last time I picked it up from behind the greenhouse." Why, why? ?” "Give me. No, wash it clean

Come on. "I see," Heinz swallowed. A big thing almost happened when I opened it. As promised, Cavill caught a bucket full of fish. Thanks to that, all the servants of the castle were able to enjoy the chef's excellent fish dishes that evening. Elody is in the late afternoon with the maids

Soaked various alcohol. Peaches, bokbunja, omija, audi, wild strawberries, and mushrooms have become excellent ingredients for alcohol. Tomorrow I decided to make jam with raspberries. "Now you can mature this." "I'm so excited, madam!" Marie, who likes to drink "Yo Yo!", was particularly happy. "Would you like to ripen quickly with only one magic?"

"Yes! Okay, madam!" In response to Elody's question, Marie actively nodded. "What do you want the most? "What's that!" Marie pointed out was a large bottle of bokbunja. 'Are you also a drinker? 'Elody laughed inside and pulled the reagent out of the drawer. It was a reagent used for aging herbs. Elody opened the lid of the bokbunja

A few drops of reagent were added. The bokbunju, aged quickly, has a sweet scent. The maids who remained in the greenhouse enjoyed sipping bokbunju with El Lodi. "Madam, where is this good?" "Huh?" Elo Dee stopped at Anna's question. In fact, the most famous efficacy of bokbunja. It was the energy.

There was an old saying that in the previous life, bokbunja breaks down the lumen. I wonder if there is a story like this. "That" everyone looked at Elody with a look of anticipation. I was embarrassed to say if my eyes were focused on it. “Men, it's good for men.” When Elody said with a shy look, the maids giggled. "What about a man? How good is that?"

"Everyone knows what to ask. It's good for a woman, too." In response to Elody, the maid laughed. Meanwhile, Marie's eyes shone brightly.

The next day, someone knocked on the door of Cavill's office. "come in."

It was Marie who opened the door to the words of Cavill. Cavill was puzzled by the determined expression of Marie. "What's going on? What's going on with your wife?" "No, I have something to tell the lord." Marie put something on Cavill's desk. It was the original medicinal liquid that she asked Ello Dee yesterday." "" Lord. "

“You must eat,” Cavill blinked because she didn't know English.

Meanwhile, the temples of Sernoir Territory have barely been renovated. After returning to the temple, Priest Amos immediately called Theodor. "Sir Theodor, dare to tell the duchess

What are you thinking about touching your hands? "99 Amos fused his tongue. It was an iron wall in the capital, so he couldn't figure out how he was doing this.'Home?' But it wasn't a bad idea. The wife was a mage watched in the temple, and even though she wasn't from Matop, she boasted great skills....

It wasn't that I wanted the Duke of Serno to intertwine with Princess Larissa... However, even if the peacocks continued to be together, there was nothing to help them. If so, it was better to bring even the duchess to the temple. 'Anyway, there is another purpose, so it would be easier to draw it.' The purpose was a command given by the Minister of the Priest specifically to the Priest of Amos.

Priest Amos looked at Theodor, standing silently, with a blunt expression. Definitely a nice-looking man that women like. Besides, Sir Theodor also has a heart for the Duchess... "Sir Theodor, did you ever have a duchess in mind?" The mouth of Amos Priest is strange

Dried up Paladin leader was also just a good chess piece for him. In the distant past, there were five priests. They sealed the powers of the spirit after the death of Magna Ponythesia, the legendary great wizard. After using all the divine powers to seal the spirit, they died at the same time. Their statue was largely erected before the Tisser in the capital

All. The reason for sealing the spirit was simple. It was to conceal the pure power of the spirit and to increase the divine power, but it was a long-standing story. Zion, who is now a minister, had a different mind. Had he known how to break the spirit's seal, he would have done so. Seals the power of the spirit that is nature itself

I thought that it was not to do it, but to use it to increase the divine power. However, on the battlefield, Duke Ser Noir summoned the spirit. It's the spirit of the fire, Efrit! Instead of seeing the statues of the five gods, Zion cheated on the day. Rather than sealing the'stupid guys' spirit, it deserved to dominate the spirit with the power of a true god. Instead, Zion coveted that pure power.

He knew. The fact that elementals can create elemental crystals. The emperor who simply wants to conquer the whole continent using the power of the spirit was not aware. If the emperor even knew this, he would light up his eyes and covet the spirit's power. 'You can't be taken away by such a stupid person... 'The Priest Zion decided to take the power of the spirit.

He didn't know that Efrit and Cavill were magically connected. I thought it was enough to simply kill the peacock and get only the elemental. So Zion, along with the Priest of Amos, sent a secret divine magic tool. The magic tools were made by taking and remodeling the magic tools made in the Kingdom of Urta during the war. 'Sometimes dirty savages can help. Zion immediately used it to create a more powerful hemp tool. And

I brought in a lower fuse and tried it myself. The shriek of the shriek of "Oh Agh!" quickly became a squat body. Instead, Zion confirmed the magic tools with a guilty expression. It was crushed like water because of its weak sacred power. “Beautiful, hahaha!” So powerful magic tools were created that sucked all the magic and vitality of the wizard and the priest.

In order to exalt God's name across the continent, there was nothing that Zion could do. He recalled the command he gave to the priest Amos. 'Make sure to take the elemental powers from the duke, and bring the magical powers of the woman called the duchess into this instrument. Do you understand?' 'Yes, don't worry. Mr. Daishin-gwan.' The only object that was able to suck magic by using magic tools was Cavill Sernoir.

Elodyme Claire was also their goal.

next day. Elodie and Anna and Solar grilled the mushrooms and ate them. "How does it taste, isn't it?" "How about Sir Solar?" "" Crazy... ! "

If you eat well-baked pine mushrooms with salt, the juice that bursts in your mouth was really art. Anna and Solar repeatedly said that they were crazy, and ate the mushrooms. After eating snacks with matsutake mushrooms, Elody again went on to study. Starting today, I had to work busy. Because you have to make a variety of medicines from the mushrooms and berries you pick.

Elody made a blood pressure medicine that he had previously thought. In addition, we made unused strawberry flavored cold medicine for young children. In addition, a few more horses were made for mass production. Hemp tools began to take out tiny pills like machines. Anna and Solar stood next to Elody and made jam with raspberries. "Are you also selling this, madam?" “Well, there's nothing wrong with selling.” Elody knows the money on the entire continent

I was going to scrape it a week. While Elody was doing research, he headed for the greenhouse. It was to see if the fruit seeds that were modified by dissolving the elemental crystals last time grew. However, there was a person who came to check the buds before Elody. "Efrit, what are you doing?" But why is it still not growing? "

“Yes,” the mushrooms were causing me to sell my mind, so I couldn't care. Elody stretched out his hand and infused the horse with the seed. "Efrid's expression was disappointing at Elody's words. The figure was so cute that Elody stroked it. But then.

"Huh?" Blue sprouts began to grow through the soil. It was growing as if it were read in a fairy tale. “What's this!” Efrit was startled and stepped back. The shoots began to take shape gradually. And the fruit that I was waiting for soon opened. Elody died, looking at the red strawberry growing. It was a huge size. Strawberry of Elody

It was as big as the palm. Then Efrit, who was watching, ran quickly and began to bite the strawberries. "It's delicious!" It was another way to eat peach. Efrit started eating strawberries like a really crazy puppy. Growling. Initially, the purpose of making this seed was to develop it as a special product of Yeongji.

However, it seemed that it was a little overkill. “I need to make it again.” Elody planted and experimented with ordinary strawberry seeds that did not use elemental crystals. Similarly, a large strawberry grew. Elodie's appetite was both sweet, but surely his response was different:'This is mine! 'Efrit uses Elemental Crystal

I was obsessed with the strawberries I used. I was glad. As a result, it seemed that Efrit would not be able to wander through the manor that came across the land. Elody began to produce hard-grained strawberry seeds. If you give it to Young Jimin and develop it as a special product, Young Jimin will also make a lot of money. In order to make the estates strong, they had to increase the number of young people. 'That's why there will be many soldiers and articles.'

Since that day, Elody has had a more busy day than ever. Elodi's goal was to make as many different drugs as possible before Sirka returned.

And there was also someone in particular who was studying. Cavill was worried about Elody, who was working late every day. As he fainted, he fell on the bed and rolled his feet while watching Elody sleep. Also, I couldn't sleep because of the bokbunja I took every day.

It was a painful day with a lot of power. One day that flowed so peacefully. One big problem happened. "Strawberry, all my strawberries are gone!"

"Strawberry, my strawberry is gone!" Efrit came to Elody and cried with a sad voice. "What?" Elodie, who was studying, was surprised and ran to the greenhouse.

All of the elemental strawberries that were planted in the greenhouse have disappeared, as Efrit said. On the other hand, all of the regular strawberries were the same. "What's going on?" Elody looked closely at the place where the elemental strawberries were planted because the fisheye was dumb. Of course, the strawberry will grow back in a few hours, so it will be long… . Have you ever grown strawberries? Or who was it?

"Is the door of the greenhouse open?" It was open! Why aren't you paragraphd! No fear, are you?!” Efrit exclaimed Elody for blame. Elody looked with a smile and looked at the other crops. The only thing that disappeared was Elemental Strawberry. "Efrit, aren't you forgotten about everything?" "No! I saved it for breakfast this morning!"

"What did you do at night? Didn't you sleep here?" “Hey!” Efrit shuddered as if he were angry. At night, at the command of Cavill, they were guarding under the window of the two men's rooms, but they were unable to speak well because they were told that Cavill was a secret. "I don't know! You're all looking! My strawberry!" Efrit turned upside down and smoked Lee. Just like a young puppy who was surprised at first sight.

Elody returned to the lab. Elodie thought that Efrit had eaten it all up and was mistaken. Unlike peach trees, the elemental raspberry picks up the fruit once, and at least 12 hours must pass before the strawberry regenerates. Elody died insignificantly. But the next day, there was an incident that the strawberry disappeared. Also on the next day. Efrit, who regularly provided elemental crystals, eventually struck

Declared. It was when Cavill, who had finished his work, came to Ellodie's study room to play. "A strawberry thief?" “Yes.” Hearing what Elody said, Cavill became a serious expression. "Maybe there is a killer among the articles?"

At Cavill's words, Elody stared at him. "Cavill, what if you doubt your knights?" "I don't believe anyone but my wife." "But." "You're the wife who taught you not to trust a person, to suspect everything." Why do you say so well?

Elodie had nothing to say, so she closed her mouth tightly. It was all true. "So madam, how are you going to catch the thief? Can I catch you?" I made a device. "What is it?" "After Efrit declared his strike, El Lodi noticed that it wasn't Efrit's own play, and he started making tools to catch the culprit.

It was a device that automatically fires an anesthesia gun when a job occurs. However, there was a problem. "I'm afraid the efficacy of the anesthetic will be too strong." There was no one to try. "Should I call Baron Ben Dos and Baron Bernard, ma'am?" "It will take a couple of days for the two of you to come. And they are too old. If anything goes wrong and dies..."

"Well, better…… yes.” Did you mean to say, “It's better?” Elody opened his eyes narrowly and looked at Cavill. Cavill innocently blinked his eyes. "uh?" "I'm fine because I'm strong. Madam." "No way." How to shoot an anesthesia gun directly into Cavill. The Efrit who was silent next to him

Screamed stuffy. "Nothing can't be done! You won't catch the killer? Shoot fast!" "Give me that!" “Wait a minute,” said Elody before even drying out. Efrit quickly stole the anesthesia gun and moved the foot with the same bat. Anesthesia guns pointed at Cavill. The slender needle flew as it was and flowered the shoulders of Cavill.

No, it just bounced without being plugged in. Elodie blinks and looks at Cavill. Cavill murmured the needle, too weak. Cavill, you elephant... ? Elody wanted to ask, but he was very patient. However, Cavill was one of the leading sword masters on the continent. It has a much better physical ability than the average person… .

In the beginning, Cavill could not be tested. In addition, after returning to Yeongji, he said that his horsepower increased, and he also trained every day. Efrit said, "Isn't there anything wrong?" Elodie stole the anesthetic and stole the anesthesia gun from Efrit. "I'll take care of the medicine," said Elodie's words, Cavill replied yes, and nicely. On the other hand,

He grumbled dissatisfied. "Nighter than a monster." That night, Elody returned to the castle after installing an anesthesia gun. The next morning, Elody rose early and headed for the greenhouse. But the culprit was not caught. "Did you notice and ran away?"

Elemental strawberries and anesthesia devices remained the same. 'I will be pleased with Efrit.' Elodie lifted the automatic firing of the anesthesia gun so that he could eat strawberries immediately when Efrit came. After checking other crops, Elody went to the lab next door. And right after Elodie disappeared. The faint shadows began to move slowly. After eating all the strawberries, the shadow is given to Elody with a gloomy gait.

I approached. Meanwhile, meetings were still held in the capital city of Heclasium. It was decided that everyone in the eastern continent had a small share. However, the marquis who kept the change occupied the largest territory. Even after the conclusion was reached, the reason the meeting continued was due to the Duke of Sernoir.

“It may not be the time for us to do this. I am uneasy about the Duke of Serno. There is no guarantee right now that there is no territorial greed, but there is no guarantee that it will continue,” said the Duke of Bellin, who occupies the northern part of the continent. "Yes, I don't know when he will claim ownership. I don't believe in a certificate alone. With the power of the spirit king, couldn't he be aiming for the empire?" said the Duchess of Eastern Le Hos. The emperor revealed an uncomfortable feeling.

All. To the emperor's ear, that sounded like saying that if I had the powers of the spirit, I would have aimed for the yellow sphere. "Home • ・.." means that. In the first place, Serno territory is currently the most oily and good territory. ""Yes. Of course, there is a forest of death, but not far from the port of Count Bologne. "The agreement on the territory of Urta is over, but they are greedy for something bigger.

It was the spirit power of the Duke of Sernoir. "Why don't you ask for help from the Matop, Your Majesty?" "But it's not related to the spirit. "The Emperor Al Brate had a grim face. At first, he was looking forward to the tower.

There was no need. They were those who had no intention to intervene in matters outside of the tower. “We must work together to request the Serenian operation to return the elemental.” “I think we can be relieved by signing a treaty.” At the insistence of the nobles of the great aristocracy, the Emperor Al Brate did not open his mouth. The territory of the first emperor, not the emperor,

It was an occupied territory. Although all of the former Sernoir dukes were nominally loyal to the Emperor, there was no guarantee that the current Duke of Serno would, either, pretend not to be interested in power at the moment, as the Belin Duke said, but never know when to turn around. 'So I sent Princess Larissa... 'Through the marriage of Princess Larissa and the Duke of Sernoa, I was going to be promised loyalty to him. But Princess Larissa was kicked out.

You... . 'Useless... … 쯧. "The Emperor Al Brate somehow wanted to make the Duke of Serno on his side before the temple. But if it fails in the end.... It will be easy to take a battle and take over that territory. And before that, take the power of the spirit I needed a way to keep it.' The temple must also be studying the method....'The Emperor Albrate finished the meeting.

Later, he instructed them to contact Sejak, who had been planted in the temple. And Princess Larissa, who returned to the Imperial Palace, had a different position before she left. “I dare you to let the princess stay in this room,” Caroliana muttered in a loud voice. Of course, this room was gorgeous, but it was much more boring than the former residence of Chris' Palace.

When rumors were heard that Princess Larissa was kicked out of Sernoir Territory, the maids of the Imperial Palace began to ignore Princess Larissa. It was the same that Carolina was ignored. Even the empress, the prince and the empress began to despise Princess Larissa. 'Before I was kind enough to treat my lost family again... Now you're dealing with shivering.' Carol Liana's stuffy look

I looked at Princess Lisa. Princess Larissa was still missing the Duke of Sernoir. Even though he knew he had to give up, his heart quickly grew bigger than before. Princess Lisa's heart toward Duke of Serno was deepening.

"My strawberry !!!!!"

A little while ago, Efrit headed to the greenhouse, yelling back. “Strawberry?” Elodie, who was studying something very special, was confused and looked at Efrit. Asked Efrit, stiffly. "You don't have it today! Did you catch the killer?!" "If it was a strawberry, it must have been so far...." "There's something! There's nothing! There wasn't one!"

Elody said no way, and muttered and headed for the greenhouse. "Really?" Who the hell came in between those short? Elody died a sigh. "Isn't you the culprit?" "What?" "You're doing this to get more elemental crystals! I'll give you more, so give me the strawberries back soon! Give me that!" "It's hard to make more then

While... Did you lie?” "That's not...! No! It's not a lie!" "So what is it, why is it different?" “Oh no, no! No! Get my strawberry off!” Efrit started crying and grimace. Elody looked around, seemingly stuffy. The greenhouse was obviously locked... . "awhile."

Fryt, who was protesting as he rolled down the floor, stopped. Efrit stared at Elody, crumpling the forehead. "What is this?" “Why, why so, Efrit?” Without answering Elodie's question, Efrit shook up on Elodi's leg. "Efrit?" Efrit moved away again and looked at her with shocked eyes.

'From my benefactor... … I smell strange spirits.'

“Efrit, why?” Efrit stared at Elody without an answer. Obviously, it smells like a spirit. 'But is that possible? "Efrit pondered. A distant past.

The water, wind, and earth spirits were sealed by the five priests of Tisser. And at the time they were sealed, this frit was asleep. How painful it was to know later that other spirit kings were sealed. Anyway, the priests did not find the existence of the spirit king of fire, and only the remaining spirit kings were sealed. The fire spirit king, Efrit, was born in the distant pit of an active volcano in the distant past. And that was the current location of'Death Forest'.

After a long time, Iprit, who was asleep in the deep forest of the death forest, came out of the world by the first Duke of Sernoir. The first duke, unlike Cavill, did not reveal that he had the elemental powers. And Efrit, who contracted with him, fell asleep deeply himself after the first Duke of Serno died. The artifact created by the legendary great wizard was his tomb and place. Arti Pack with Ancient Magic

T. The artifact magic that the first Duke of Serno had had was the magic that could contain the spirit. Efrit was slowly disappearing from the artifacts. And it was Elodie who breathed life into such an Efrit. Since coming out of the world, EFrit has never felt a different spirit. After the spirit kings were sealed, all spirits, including the lower ones, became extinct.

However, Efrit was able to know instinctively. The smell from Eun-in is definitely a spirit. 'Isn't this child born a spirit?' The spirit was born in the power of nature, and depending on where it was born, the power was different. Efrit looked around the greenhouse, where Yellow Dee had been caring for years. Elodie, a wizard who is born with wind and land properties, periodically gives life

Planted land. Definitely strong and pure mana. So Efreet also likes this space. 'But why is it now that there is also the influence of elemental crystals?' After Elo D planted seeds using elemental crystals, something began to change. It certainly had that effect. Elodie's strong magical powers, pure elemental crystals' power, and the spirits will be sufficient conditions to create a spirit.

"Efrit, why is that okay?" Elody sat with his knees bent and looked at Efrit as if worried. And then. After this, Efried found Joe's protruding ear behind Elody's back. "Don't you guys like this!!" Cavill had a single smile all day.

It was because of work last night. "Cavill, I have to sleep on the blanket. Otherwise, it hurts my stomach." "Yes, madam." It was a nagging I did every day even when I was young. At the end of Elody's words, Cavill covered the blanket. And when I woke up for a while at dawn. Elodie, a true nagger, was kicking and sleeping on all the blankets. Cavill looked cute and bite her lips and smiled.

But then. Elody was crouched, cold, and rolled over to Cavill's arms. The gap between the beds was very narrow, but my arm could get caught. Cavill instinctively pulled Elody, approaching the warmth, and held it in his arms. 'My wife didn't hug me first. "So I have no choice but to hug him. Cavill covered Elodie's blanket and hugged him carefully.

Of course I couldn't even sigh. It was a painful but happy night. Then, at dawn, Cavil, who had risen carefully, went to Elody's bed and lay down. When Elodie, who woke up in Cavill's bed, was puzzled, Cavill made a flexible excuse. “When I woke up at dawn, my wife was sleeping in my bed. So I went to her bed.” Elody apologized for the redness of her face.

Cavill laughed saying that it was okay, but even inside, his wife kicked the bed and slept. Then, after a quick morning job, I headed to the lab to drink Elody and tea. However, the lab was empty. 'Are you in the greenhouse? "So I approached the greenhouse and opened the door, and then... Cavill's forehead suddenly distorted.

Elody's side was stuck with unknown things. And the wife...'It's ridiculous. "The world was stroking them with a happy expression. A little while ago, these guys screamed!!"

G? "Yellow Dee was puzzled. Efrite gleamed in a minute, and soon something that appeared behind Elodie's back was sniffing. Elodie was amazed and looked at them. They were animals." Cute..! ""Beep-" One was a cute baby bird with blue feathers. The bird cried like a chick, and elodie

I came to Gero. “Now..” And the black cat's yellow-eyed baby cat jumped up and clung to Elody's arm. Crawled. Everyone was hiding in Elody's arms and staring at Efrit with a frightened expression. Elodie blinks a big eye

Asked Efrit. "Efrit... Are you your friends?" "It's not a friend!" Yfrit screamed, and then sighed and began to explain. Listening to Efrit's story, Elody discovered that the priests in the distant past had sealed the spirits to increase the value of divine power. And that the lower spirits were born with the power of his magical and elemental crystals.

"You are a low spirit, can't you speak like Ifrit Nurture?" "Yes. Very stupid." "Beep!" (No!) The baby bird protested. For some reason, Elody seemed to know the meaning. "I'm protesting against you?" “Do you hear the meaning too?” Yfrit nodded as he looked at El Lodi with his eyes. "But, you know how to speak ancient languages. For a wizard who knows how to speak ancient languages,

The meaning will come. ""like that. "Elodie stroking a baby bear hanging like a koala on his calf. The white hair fluffy." Even the same lower spirit may have strong powers. ""okay? "" But the power of this spirit king, Ifrit, can't follow anyone! Of course, he is now tied to Cavill.”

Efrit, who was pretending to be smug, quickly became bloated. After signing with the first Duke of Serno, Efrit was able to use power only through the contractor's mana. It was said that the first Duke of Serno was not so powerful as Cavill. "Then what are these spirits?" "You guys. Gather in front of me," said Efrit's solemnly, and the baby animals shook.

In Elodie's eyes, Efrit is also a baby puppy, and it was funny to behave like a big brother. "This guy is the wind." The baby bird nodded and squeaked and replied." "Huh · "(Right.) A baby bear that looks like a doll got out of hand. Elody gave me something? "(take it!)

It was the soil that fell into Elody's palm. The expression of Elody, who was looking for an inward elemental crystal, became subtle. The baby bear, the baby cat, and the baby bird who watched laughed giggly. The e-Frit was also giggling. 'I'm very happy,' said Elody, pitting his lips as if he was bitter. "And this guy is lightning." "Nya Nya-" (All lightning!) The black-haired baby cat raised his hand.

I stumbled. Then a small dog-shaped flame burst out. "Now the culprit has been revealed. Give me my strawberry, guys!" "Nyan! Nya Nang!" (I've already eaten.) "Bee-beep!" (I'm hungry!) "Woo-oh." Elody quickly brought the seeds of the elemental strawberry to the lab. And the place where elemental strawberries are planted

Sprinkled with extra seeds. Elemental strawberries weren't planted because they tasted the same as regular strawberries. Because anyway, Elemental Strawberry only eats iFrit. But the mouth to eat is so wide Elodie planted the seeds, just like last time, and then blown up mana. As soon as the strawberries were created, the baby animals ran insanely. Efrit was eating hard and was eating strawberries. 'It does not open infinitely like a peach

I'm going. 'After planting an elemental strawberry, Efrit is no longer looking at peaches. "Make more strawberries!" "Are you done already?" Efrit's expression was a cry. It seemed to have been taken away by all good baby spirits. Elody died and infused mana into the elemental strawberry, which only had a stem. "Can't I?"

Efreet's expression was so poor that Elody had tried a few more times. On the other hand, whether the baby spirits were full or not, they were all satisfied faces. "Bee-beep!" (You like it.) "Woo-wook-woo-woo-woo." Elody bouncing convex

The baby bird's belly was stroking with a finger. "Efrit, I'll study the method. Don't be too upset." And that was then. "Madam!" The lab door opened and Cavill ran. "This" Cavill crumpled the eyes of the baby spirits. I wished that the wife's cuteness would be alone. Suddenly three

Abandoned. "Cavill, we've finally caught the strawberry thief! Baby spirits.". Yes Yes. Good for you. "Cavill became sore and approached Elody's texture and sat next to her. Shhh... Kuohng!" Even the baby cat and the baby bird approached Cavill and struggled.

But Cavill looked only at Elody, with a sullen look. It was the same with Efreet. Elodie was sorry for Efrit. I received a bunch of Elemental Crystals, but I couldn't give them any strawberries. No matter how much they are baby spirits, my conscience was stabbed when I saw Efrit with tears. "Now, if you've eaten, should you pay for it?"

Elody said to the baby spirits.

I looked at Elody with an expression that of Efrit is doing well! "Are you sure?" (What?) "Do you have anything like this?" asked Elody, showing a piece of the elemental crystal. "Woo • .. Wooung."

Uh.) "What about other abilities?" When Elodie asked, Efrit laughed." Hey, Eun-in. Those who don't even have Elemental Chris Tal can do it? "Beep!" Beep beep!” (Hey! Let's join forces!) The baby bird said to the polar bear. The baby bear nodded and nodded. Baby birds and polar bears, respectively,

Sat on Elody's lap. And beep beep! Uh! Then... … Flashed, and Elody's vision became dark. And flash again. "Madam!" Cavill was surprised and hugged Elody as if to protect. “No way…” Elodie muttered in surprise. The two people who had just sat in the greenhouse were in the castle's bedroom. "Bee!" (Success!)

“Yeah!” (Yaah!) The baby bird and the polar bear screamed, and the field of vision flashed again. "What! You!" was the greenhouse again. Surprised Efrit shouted. "Well, what is it? Is it teleport magic? You say that you can do a higher wind spirit or a land spirit?"" Beep, beep! "(We've joined forces!)" Woong! Kawoong! "(We are strong!)

“Madam, are you okay?” “Yes.” Cavill looked at Elody's complexion. Elody died only wanting to know what this was. Efrit muttered with a shocked expression. "Oh my God, I think the land is good. I think that a lower spirit with such a strong ability is born." "

When Elody asked, Efrit replied, thinking for a moment. "Well. I think the spirits of the rest of the spirit kings will have to be released in order for more spirits to be born." "Bee!" (Say it!) A positive answer came back to Elody's question. Elody's expression lightened up. Even if you hit the lottery

Did. if so… . "What is your ability, then?" "Glittery black-haired cat gestured by raising its paws like a bat. Then a little lightning jumped out. · Could it be stronger?" You can say "Nya! Nya Nya Nya Nya Nya!"

It was Lee. But... . Any lightning that strikes here will cause the greenhouse to collapse. Elody died when he said it was done, but a good idea came to mind. El Lodi later planned to use the power of the lightning spirit. All came to a conclusion. “Then… now I have no choice but to grow strawberries.” To borrow the powers of baby spirits like Lotto, I had to eat hard.

· Tooth. "Efrit lay down with a dissatisfied expression. Elodie looked at the spirits in Cavill." ""... I hate it. ""Why? It's cute. "Cavill's mouth popped out. His wife was much prettier in her own eyes, but not in her eyes. Elody had a sharp eiffel.

Sat down and said. "Efrit, I'll give you a special mission. Teach these kids to speak." ""I'll give you more strawberries. ““Okay,” said Ephrod's innocent answer, and Elody smiled. “Yes, Cavill. I still had something to show you. "What is it?" "Elodie sounded like Efrit appeared

Woke up to show what you were making before you hit. Cavill handed over the baby spirits to Efrit, and followed Elodie. Elody handed the blue nails on the desk. "Look at this." "It's a jewel, right?" Cavill carefully looked at the little jewel that Elody died. It was one of the things Elodie made most recently. Cavill perfectly handles the work of the castle

Thanks to Hae-ju, Elody was able to focus on research. So, I wanted to show Kabyul the hardest thing first. And there was another reason. "I've been studying every day while making magic pills. I'm giving you the first." “What is this?” Elody smiled with a pretty smile and looked at the same blue gem. "It's our revenge for the temple."

"Yeah?" "The temple gave us a communication phrase as a gift of apology. Remember?" "Yes, no doubt," seeing Cavill's eyes, and Elody laughed and nodded. What Elody made was a magic stone for communication. Last time, a new magical expression was created by transforming it more delicately and elaborately using the magical formula found out when tearing down the temple's communication sphere. And the elemental crystal

After shattering small, fine particles and ordinary gems were synthesized. "I'm thinking of commercializing this. Madam." "Yes." You understand right away. Elody smiled. The shrine created by the temple was a tremendous magic tool. To the extent that there is a perception that only the high-ranking priests and the royal families use it… . 'But what I provided to the Kingdom of Korea is probably a little less functional... Maybe even eavesdropping

I don't know. "Fortunately, there was no enchantment associated with eavesdropping in the Mago Ward that Elody was presented with. The shrine was monopolizing the network, the system of delivering all mail and newsletters on the continent using this hemp tool. It was a kind of newspaper that could tell the news of the political situation of the capital or the border area, it was possible thanks to this village tool.

And in the name of managing the security of the battlefield, they stole and monitored Elody's letters and supplies. 'I never forgive. "Elodi had not forgotten that the temple had stolen my own letter for seven years. However, I wanted to take a more fundamental revenge. Thanks to the elemental crystals given by Efrit, the timing of revenge has accelerated. Even if they can't use this divine power to disassemble this communication manastone

Rock thoroughly synthesized. 'No one will be able to figure out the secret of the communication magnet,' and Elodie was planning to commercialize this at a very low cost. So that you can use it from the nobles of the capital to the royal families. Then, what will be the position of the temple that has been pretending to be so good with that great communication tool so far? It will be a fool in a moment. "It will be a good revenge." Right? Another one, craftsman.

Try to find out. If you process it with pretty artifacts, you will be able to sell it more expensive. "The shrine tools of the temple were a square shape with only a palm. It was inconvenient to carry and was very ugly. But what if the beautiful communication artifacts processed with ornaments appeared? "A ring or bracelet or necklace?" "right."

"It's a great idea," Cavill turned Elody's hair over to reveal his ears. Then he looked at the blue gem against Elody's ear. “It would be beautiful even with earrings.” Suddenly, he was embarrassed by his sudden touch, and Cavill's finger touched the earlobe was hot. No, the hot thing was like his earlobe.

Elody died, avoiding Cavill's persistent gaze. Strangely it was difficult to make eye contact. "Shall I use it as an earring too?" “Huh?” When he raised his head, Cavill was smiling with a jewel in his ear. With an exceptionally pretty smile, Elody felt like having a sore throat. Elody nodded awkwardly. It was a carbile with piercings on the ears, and it went well with the prize. Definitely cool

It will look like "But still, would you like a ring? We're married couples." Cavill put his jewelry down and entangled his fingers. Elrody looked down at his hand held by Cavill as if he were caught in the net. I sat down on my ring finger, and the touch on my finger was soft. "Do it freely."

Pulled out. The cheeks rose red. And Cavill laughed as he stared at Elodie. I seemed to know how to seduce my wife somehow. The next day, Elodie asked Norman to send someone to the top of Ron Dia. I was planning to introduce an excellent craftsman through the top of Ron Dia. Then, stuck in the lab, elemen

I have opened a way to generate duty strawberries. 'What is the difference ... . 'The spirits were really eating strawberries. It could not be affected unless infinite refills. ELro di was observed the peach tree generated as infinity. And there was a mana that I felt there in strawberry seeds. And after a small amount of Elemental Crystal, I did not know the reagent that I used to play with regeneration. Experimental results, infinite playback failed.

Elodi repeated the action seven more times, and was successful. However, it was not regenerated, but it was newly grown once every 5 minutes. Still, this is somewhere. Elody believed that the spirits would be patient for about 5 minutes, but the spirits ate all the strawberries in 1 minute. "Bee!" (No!) "I'm so..." (hungry...) "(Give me more)Elody died a deep sigh.

"Why are they eating so well...?" Especially, that polar bear is not a joke,” said Efrit, staring at the baby polar bear. "That guy... Tearing a strawberry..." Elody stroked Efrit's head as if he were trying to do it. Efrit wasn't the only one struggling to teach the spirits all the way." If you eat it like this, it will grow quickly.”

"Then is the appearance changing?" Those guys have to live in such a trivial form for the rest of their lives. "" What is your real appearance, Efrit? "Would you like to see Elodie's question, if Efrit didn't know you?" uh? "Yeah, show me," Efrit shrugged, saying he might fall in love with his huge wings.

But then. Invisible guests appeared. "Madame! A guest is here." It was Anna who was in a hurry." "Elodie was amazed and raised her body." He wants to meet Madam. "

What's Hiding the Paladin? Elody took Solar and Anna waiting outside the greenhouse to the castle. "Your lord? Have you come back yet?" "Yes, not yet." When Elody asked, Anna looked up.

Nodded. Cavill was not going to patrol the walls with the knights. Elody was forced to open the door of the reception room alone. As soon as I entered the reception room, the floral scent came. Theodore, the leader of the Paladin, awaited her, greeted Ello Dadi with a tense look. “I'm seeing you for a long time. How are you?” He handed the bouquet of red tulips to Elody. Elodie is shaking

Crab flowers accepted. In the eyes of Elody, the shrines were villainous villains who were aiming for the breath of Cavill's neck. Naturally, Theodor also looked disgusting. Theodore handed out another pretty box to Elody. "what is this?" “It's a dessert I bought from the downtown area. Women say they like it.” Elody opened the small box. Beautiful colored macarons and eclairs

It was aligned. It was definitely a pretty dessert. 'It may contain poison. "Elo Dee did not look back on the dessert again and said thank you." What is the reason you came today? "" In our temple, we are here to tell you that we will help the policing of Yeongji. In addition, we want to immediately open a healing cow that provides healing magic to young people. ""i See. "

Elodie replied by taking a cup of tea by picking up the mug that Marie had brought. "And." 9 9 "If the Duchess has a divorce doctor, I'd like to help." He recalled a conversation he had with a priest Amos a while ago. "Sir Theodor, do you ever do Duchess?

Well, did you put it in?” 9 Then, Theodore could not answer. Amos fuse is cloudy. Then he nodded. "However, it's harder to be cold and a violent duke than a violent duke, so you'll have a much better sense of husband."

Moreover, the Duke was angry with an eerie anger, holding her rump in front of her. Apparently, the Duke of Serno will act violently on her and force her mind. It was a man who didn't suit her, a man who did not deserve it. “Last time, I was very worried after breaking up,” Elody blinked. This is the last time you were caught trying to escape without permission.

"Have he ever used violence against you?" “Yes?” Theodor asked Ellodi without taking his attention. After he returned to the temple, he missed El Lodi all the time. The feelings I felt as I read the letter grew even more. Every day she dreams of her. She is not good at dealing with women, but at least she will make her happy rather than the Duke of Sernoir.

There was a god. Dear and affectionate, I was able to keep it safest in the world. Theodor spoke to Elodi with a clear, low voice. "I will help you divorce your duchess. I will surely protect you..."9. "

Meanwhile, in front of the reception room, Anna, Marri, and Solar gathered together and had a conversation. "Marie, how was the mood? Why do you think it came?" A little while ago, Anna threw the car and Anna asked a question. Marri said, shaking her shoulders. "I bought a dessert with red tulips?" “What? Red tulips and desserts?” Anna and Solar's expressions were crumpled. It was a gift that I felt

All. “It's obvious that you have a different heart to your mind.....” “Even a red tulip….” Anna muttered as if she was anxious, so Solar asked what the red tulip was anyway. He said with a firm expression that he wasn't familiar with herbs and flowers. "The flower language of the red tulip is a confession of love. It's no wonder that it has an ear." "If you bring it, it makes sense

A flower... I have no choice but to doubt it? “Solar nodded at the horse, saying that she was anxious, but Marie was in a calm look. Anna caught her and asked.” It's popular in the capital, and it's not that you're here to seduce your maiden. How to? "". Shouldn't we be telling the lord? "In the conversation between Anna and Solar, Marie was still expressionless.

Marie said with her arms folded. "Is there such a thing? There is no tree that can't be overtaken ten times." 9" My maiden is different. He is the one who will never pass even if you take a life. No way I noticed it. "It's a problem that I can't go over to the lord, but Marie flutters her head and asks Solar.

“Have you ever heard of Kyungki? About the Ebon Iron Wall.” The Ebon Iron Wall was a legend entangled in a shield created by a magician in the distant past. A powerful shield that could not penetrate any magic or weapons. "That's our maiden." Even in Marie's resolute words, Solar was completely uncertain. Anna also seemed uneasy. Marie reassured Anna and Solar by tapping her shoulders.

“My maiden is just a bouquet even if I look at the bouquet, will you do it? After seeing the dessert, what poison does it contain? "No way" "There was no way the Mister would have noticed that much." Marie's insight was great.

Elodie doubted his ear. It's divorce or violence, so I don't understand what the hell I mean. Were you entitled to discuss violence on the subject that, in the first seven years, used their power to steal letters? "There seems to be some misunderstanding. The lord is not an abuser of violence." It was unpleasant to condemn Cavill in front of me.

"And why is she helping my divorce?" “I don't have the intention to divorce right away, and I don't have much more intention to get help from Sir,” Elody said in a cold voice. In a tight heart, Theodor clenched his fist. It was incredibly cold-hearted to say that the person who wrote the tender and desperate letter was the only woman who could tell a single person.

It is only affectionate. Cavill Sernoir, only to him. I envied it. It was even more thrilling to see him take his side in front of him. At the end of greed he knew well that there was always misery, though. Even if I was hurt by useless expectations and hopes, I wanted to greedy that woman's love. "I came to find the wrong time

You see. "But anytime, please contact me if you need me." I will help anything for you. "Elodi looked at him with a doubtful look. He had a serious expression and a trustworthy look, but he was an unknown person. It might have been a sequel from the temple. Elodi treated him with a firm attitude to the end.

During the conversation, there was nothing strange, but I looked closely, but nothing special. When I stared at my eyes with a stuffy heart, my voice trembled a little. Somehow it was awarded. Something strange has happened since last time, so you might be planning something in the temple. "Let's throw away this dessert. Poison

It may be in! Let's throw away the flowers, because they are suspicious. "After Theodor's return, Anna and Solar, who came into the parlor, stared at Marie at Elodie's words. Marie shrugged in the shape of her mouth and said,'Is that right?' Madam, flowers are also a gift of confession that a man gives to a woman. The same is true for this pretty dessert. "What confession"? Confession of assassination? "

"No" Anna and Solar put their tongues on Elody's iron walls. And cheer up the duke inside, and sent a message of cheer to Cavill. Elody returned to the lab. And looking at the schedule, I started taking notes. Once we studied nitrogen fertilizers

All stopped. I came up with a better way. And the growth-promoting ampoule was also successfully tested some time ago. It was planned to be used here and there. Before Sirka returned to the manor, he had to make more special and meaningful drugs. 'If you're a king, it's unprecedented... 'Elodie headed to the greenhouse thinking about new ideas. In the greenhouse, Efrit was waiting for the creation of the elemental strawberry with the baby spirits.

"Nya Nya. Nya Nya Nya?" (When will you wait another 5 minutes?) I stared at the three baby spirits, and soon the strawberries began to spawn.

I was thinking. In particular, in the land-white polar bear with pure white fur, the red strawberry in the mouth looked just like it. Elody shook his head and headed for a peach tree. Since yesterday, something unusual began to grow next to the peach tree. 'Is this also the influence of mana?' The unidentified plant was growing very slowly. No matter how much mana

It didn't grow up fast. Growth-promoting ampoules also had no effect. Elody observed the mysterious plant and returned to the lab. I had to diligently produce a communication manastone, and I had to do it one by one because I couldn't use the hemp tool. 'You have to hire an excellent craftsman and sell it expensive,' said Ron Dia at the top of the top, saying he would look for three talented constructions.

And tomorrow, along with Cavill, the seeds of the strawberry of the Great King would be delivered to nearby farms. The palm of the hand, the Great Strawberry, is a special product produced only in Serno Territory and will be sold and eaten throughout the continent. Being rich was not only himself, but also the young Jimin. The next day, Elodie wagons with Cavill for a tour of the nearby territory

I rode on. "By the way, Madam." "Huh?" "Why did you bring that?" Cavill looked at something on Elody's lap, questioning it in question.
    Elody's arms had a black-haired baby cat. Cavill stared at the baby cat. It was very annoying. As soon as Elody sat down, the baby cat flickered into the arms of Cavill, blinking yellow eyes.

“I brought it because I had to use the power of the lightning spirit.” In response to Elody's answer, Cavill looked at the cat sitting on his lap with a disgruntled look.” I'm glad the spirits seemed to follow you well.” "I'll do that," Cavill replied with an unfortunate expression.

Meanwhile. Just as Princess Larissa of the capital suffers from a sergeant and misses Cavill in the distance, there were people who missed Princess Larissa as well. "After" it was Terry On. Terry On sighed and looked at the training knights." Why not send it to the capital? "The only reason Terry On is so difficult

It wasn't. It was also because of Heinz who was struggling without a try. "The traitor bitch. Are you human?" "Be courteous. Sir Heinz." Terry asked with a courteous attitude, but Heinz didn't mind." ""What are you talking about?" "I know guys like you just by looking at your eyes. You change your mind one morning, and your loyalty is good."

"Why did you say that Lord Heinz was loyal to his lord from when? Wasn't it that you were blaming the lord?" Heinz screamed and pointed at his forehead. "So I apologized to my lord directly. Now I'm accredited. What is the most trusted article for me? By the way, what are you? Why is the traitor's cub still in Serno's territory?" One of the important things was to crave Terry.

He really did his best. “Hey, are you doing this again here?” Bryen, who appeared late, grabbed Heinz's ears and pulled strongly. "Recently, Brien was very sensitive after being cared to Marie. Brien put her ears in her ears and asked for it." Right now, both the Lord and the Lord are going to go visit the nearby territory. I'm going to go together, so be sure to keep training. "

Heinz raised his hand in the words of Brien. "I want to go!" "No! It's simple with Marie!" “I still want to go!” Terry On spit out, looking at Heinz's back, following Brien. In fact, not all of Heinz's words were wrong. It was true that as soon as I touched my heart, I loved the princess.

Because. Terry On missed the princess and had another idea. 'I wondered if I was lost in the moonlight... 'When you get away from your body, your mind also goes away... . Couldn't you have loved other people for seven years while you were away from him? Why wasn't it me? 'You may have met another woman on the battlefield... 'Most male soldiers did that, so Terry On is, of course, the Lord

I expected it. Terry On sighed deeply. Whenever I saw my maiden, I felt strange. Strange guilt, compassion, resentment. Various emotions were heard. In the meantime, the coveted pink-haired hair looked so beautiful. Probably, while loving Princess Larissa, it seemed that she still had a regret. Terrion sighed in the distance, looking at the wagon train leaving the castle.

So the carriage started with a bunch of strawberry seeds and special magic pills. Elodie created a special magic potion that could cause the seeds to grow only in the Sernoir Territory in case the seeds would leak. 'Now I have to be careful about everything.' Is it possible that Elo Dee became very thorough when he was hit by a back in the temple and had a fake medicine case?

While riding on a wagon to the nearby farmhouse. Elodie and Cavill looked out the window and talked with their childhood. The secluded area, which had only rare family houses, was built with large buildings, showing a more advanced appearance than before. On the other hand, farms, orchards, and fields remained the same. It is still peaceful, but it was a more lively and rich landscape than it was then.

“Madam, I have arrived.” Upon arriving at a village near the farmhouse, Elody and Cavill got off the carriage and rode on the horse. Elodie looked ahead at Carville's wide back on horseback. 'When I was young, I couldn't ride a horse, so I had to drive it... 'To the young Cavill, Elody gave a sense of responsibility. I wasn't happy because I seemed to be carrying a large burden on a young child.

gave. Elodie's chest was overwhelmed. "Madam, this is where you came before?" "That's right," said Ello Dee with a laugh. Elody, who fell in front of a large field, looked closely at the condition of the farmland. Currently, Young Jimins are using the 4 crop rotation method that Elody has spread widely. As there was no need to break the net, production increased significantly.

But still in the land where the wheat was planted, the same year, it could not be planted. This is because wheat, a staple food, consumes a lot of'intelligence (n)'. And it was Hyundai's "nitrogen fertilizer" that solved the problem, but Elody stopped the study of nitrogen fertilizer for a while. It was because of this lightning spirit. Elody held the baby cat in Cavill's arms. The castle's servants simply cast a lightning spirit

I knew that my maiden was a new baby cat. It has been a secret for a while to have the powers of the baby spirits. Elody said, stroking the baby's cat's head. "Can you do well?" "Nya Nya! Nya Nya Nya!" (Wow! Trust me only!)Cavill stood next to Elody and looked at the lightning spirit with a grumpy expression. "Now, it's now!" Baby cat at Elody's signal.

I lifted a small forefoot and stroked it. Like swinging a punch. And then. The sky flashed, and glowed. And.… . Kwa Kwa Kwang !!! Thunderbolts struck the field with great sound from the dry sky. It was loud enough to make the earth ring. Soon after, after all, raindrops began to fall. The waiting Cavill unfolded the umbrella he was holding and put it on Elody.

All. "Oh! Madam!" “Lord, are you okay?!” The servants and knights who stood far behind Elodie and Cavill were startled.” Are you okay? How dry is the day after day… … ! ""It's okay. “In response to Norman, Elodie pretended to be surprised and replied.” "(One more time?)" No, this is enough."

"Yeah, nya, nya, yang?" (Strawberry sure?)"Yes. When I went back, I set it aside so I could eat it immediately. The thundering fields bloomed, and the sizzling smoke rose. The owner of the field, who heard the sound late, was utterly ignorant. Lack of intellect means that there is a lack of nitrogen. 'And naturally getting nitrogen

The way is to thunder.' It means that if there is a lot of lightning, it will take a good year. That was not a superstition, but a scientific basis. "Norman, go and tell the owner of the field. Next year, where you planted the wheat, plant it again." "Yes? But." "Please tell me to do what I say." Of course, you will plant wheat anyway, but... .

By that time,'nitrogen fertilizer' will be completed. Elodie smiled proudly and stroked the head of the lightning spirit. Now Elody was able to easily create “nitrogen fertilizers” that he hadn't been able to make for years. Today I brought you to see where the power of the Lightning Elemental is. Now it's time to figure out how to make it. Elodie thought to use the power of this lightning spirit to make ampoule-type fertilizers.

Sprinkle the finished fertilizer ampoule all over the field of the manor… . 'Our manor will be able to produce a tremendous amount of wheat each year.' Even other manors are still in the process of making three guns, which will make a huge difference by more than three times. It was a matter of time before the people of Young became wealthy. And, that wasn't all. "Now let's go hand out strawberry seeds!"

"Yes, Mrs.," Elody delivered a special ampoule and the strawberry seeds of the king to the neighboring farmhouse. The ampoules were made by the servants and sown directly, and the seeds were generously given to the farmers. 'Even if you buy or steal strawberry seeds from another province, you're in vain. "Anyway, those seeds will not sprout anywhere other than in the Sernoir Territory. Thanks to this ampoule that you sown yourself."

'Ser Noir Yeongji's own special product, the Great Strawberry!' The great strawberry will be of great popularity to people. You will fall in love with the addictive sweet taste. Sell it with jam, sell it with liquor, sell strawberries with cream on it, make a sweet cake… All kinds of strawberry desserts. The Duke of Sernoir will be a sweet strawberry republic.

Elody has already made plans for the Strawberry Festival every summer. 'I have to hold a strawberry contest at every festival to make a big prize. "The tourism revenue will be huge. Elody was planning to build a lot of large and luxurious inns for the nobles who would go sightseeing every summer. It was time to raise the estate in earnest in order to trample the temple to dare to touch our cavil. .

Raindrops started getting thicker than I thought. "Madam, let's avoid the rain for a moment over there." “Yes.” At Cavill's horse, Elody drove the horse and headed under a large zelkova tree. But when I got off the horse and looked around, the servants were all back in the carriage. "Where are the servants?" "I told you to go first and wait

Yo. At Cavill's words, Elody died blankly, blinking only. Then, the reddening Cavill's ear was noticed. 'Is there anything to say?' Cavill's hair was a bit rainy, and the tip was wet. Red ears, moist lips as if holding petals… Somehow Cavill looked sensual. Elodie swallowed the saliva with the tension that was being pushed away.

Thump thump. My heart was beating loudly.

Elodi and Cavill silently looked at the rain that had been falling for a long time. And then. Cavill's finger touched Elody's fingertip. Elody is coming from your fingertips

The exhilarating sense was puzzled. Is it because of the lightning spirit? I just rubbed it, but my whole body was frowning. 'Strange.' Why are you so nervous? Elody held his hands together and bowed his head. "Madam, isn't it cold?" "What?" He took off the cloak he was wearing and wrapped it around Elody's shoulders. "It's okay"

"I shouldn't be caught in the cold." Cavill meticulously tied the cloak. The relationship between the two was a little closer. I couldn't stand the tension, and Elody asked first.". Do you have anything to say? "Just." I wanted to watch the rain for a moment. "Cavill gently wiped the wet Elodie's hair. Only Cavill's finger touched his forehead for a while, and again, electricity was turned on.

It was a feeling. Cavill stared at Elody's face. The wife who was hit by the rain was like a pathetic rabbit and was beautiful like a fairy of the rain. Cavill carefully wiped the drops of comb on Elody's forehead with his thumb. 'It's too close... 'Elodie stopped breathing as Cavill's face seemed to be getting closer.

And… . Cold lips touched Elody's forehead and fell slowly. "I'm only greedy for now." "I want to kiss my cheeks, but I also want to kiss my lips." "Kah, Cavill." I'll take it until your wife loves me. "Elodie felt the cheeks flare up. He struggled and shook his head.

The thumping heart sound was so loud that it seemed to be heard even in Cavill's ears. Elody was confused. Whenever I was still away from Cavill, two people would hear me. The shrill voice continued. You and Cavill are not destiny … . It's a lie that he loves you, but Elody feels every time he sees Cavill's eyes. It was a fact that I wanted to turn away. When I was next to Cavill,'Is it the original hallucinations?'

Did not lose. Thanks to you, I was able to fall asleep at night. Maybe such days continued, Elody died when he was with Cavill. 'It's just like any shield,' Elody said, unlike Lee's shouts and Cavill's confession. It was a kind of stereotype. That Princess Cavill and La Lisa are inevitable

The thing.. but Cavill smiled happily as if no answer was needed. 'Isn't even the answer confessed, is Cavill happy?' Elody stared into Cavill's eyes. Countless emotions were packed in the pretty eyes. Elodie suddenly realized that the feeling of happiness in his eyes was similar to the feeling he felt.

Elodie, too, gave affection to Cavill, never wishing for a reward. Even though he couldn't be rewarded, Elody was happy enough. As if Cavill is happy now. "Now shall we go? Norman is almost crying," said Cavill, looking at Norman, who rolled his feet in the distance with an umbrella. "Norman is very toxic and overprotective."

“Everybody in the castle cares for his wife. And among them, I am the best.” Elrodie laughed smallly at Cavill's mischievous words. The two wore a large umbrella and went back to the wagon side by side. "My maiden is a cat? I'm a kid, cute. Isn't it a baby yet?

Inz said, twisting his body. Heenz, who came along endlessly, was not satisfied. Anyway, it doesn't matter that Len is going to train, but... . "Marie, what's the name of this cat?" "I don't know." Heinz, who was talking to Marie casually, was unhappy. "Yeah, boy, look pretty. Sweetheart. I'm going to meow ~ Meow. Huh?" Heintz stroking a baby cat with a runny nose. Knights and servants nearby

I was very impressed as if I had seen it. "It's disgusting," Heinz stared at her blatant criticism. Then he looked at the cat again and squeaked. "Oh, I'm pretty. Should I kiss my brother? Yes? Can I?" And then." "(Go away!) The lightning spirit set a sharp claw and punched at Heinz. Eventually, he had a flag on Heinz's face that day.

Three lines of scars remained. Elodie and Cavill returned to the territory by wagon. The interior of the wagon was quiet. It was because the tension was pushed out when he was left alone in a small space with the cavil. Elody was feeling hot with her forehead touching the lips of Cavill. Maybe it's really fever

Did not know. On the other hand, Cavill was stroking the baby cat sitting on his lap, in a good shape. Elody, who got off the carriage, hurried to the castle. "Madam, was it raining? What should I do...!" The "maids!"

I shattered the hook, I could not press it. Today, most of the maids were serious. Their eyes seemed to fall as Elodori right now. "Do you think it would be stunned? Would you like to move to the room?" Heinz was one of the people who floated it. But the maids seemed to have to raise him. "Why are you moving my wife?" Cabil said to a annoying tone. Heinz has a head to get out.

I bowed down and noticed. "Get warm water right away." "Yes, lord!" Marie bowed her head at the order of Cavill and went up to the second floor. "Cavill, why are you doing that?". At Elody's words, Cavill smirked his lips as if he were what. "Oh, sir, sir. Sir Carr is at the top of Ron Dia." “What?” Anna's words brightened her face.

"Where are you?" "Here it is," Elody said, Sirka, who was in the corner, raised his hand and replied. "Sir Ka!" "Madame," Sirka approached Elody and bowed her head. "It was a lot of lean face." "Yes, it was quite difficult." After going to the capital to solve the drug, the hardship wasn't the only thing.

All. Elody looked at him with a worried look. Why do you think it's a bit old and "Is the lord good too?" First, wash it and talk again, ma'am. "Cavill replied to Shir Ka with a disgusting eye. Elrody nodded and said sorry to Shir Ka." Sir Ka, I'm sorry, but please wait. "" Anyway. "

Sirka looked up at Elody and Cavill, climbing the stairs side by side. After a long absence, the two now seemed perfectly married. It's not like siblings like before... . Shirka looked at the two men, and followed the servant's instructions to the reception room. Elodie washed with warm water with the help of Marie and then changed her clothes.

All. "Madam, you also wear this," said Marie, who may have a cold, and even took a thick brush. Elody could not beat Marie's torch, put on a shawl, and headed to the office. Shirka was talking to Cavill, who came first."What happened to the fake medicine? "As soon as Elo Dee sat down and asked the question, Sirka sighed first.

Marie has brought the car for three. It was strawberry tea made by Elody with her maids. Sir Ka asked in surprise. "Oh! It smells good. What tea do you wear?" "It was developed by me. You think it will be expensive?". You're all a merchant, madam. "In response to Sir Ka, Elodie smiled small, and asked Marie to leave the car and leave.

"Marie, bring me the tea I've been drinking every day." "Yes, madam." I had to eat it now because I couldn't drink the tea with red candles this morning. "As I was trying to find out about the fake drug case, I had some problems and it was late." "What problem?" "These guys are moving very carefully, so it took quite a long time to figure it out. I only found out in cooperation with the power-saving people in the capital.

Joe. "Are you some sort of shoulder brothers? Elody died by breathing and listening to Sirka." There was friction with a very secretly moving organization. "What organization?" ""It is a kind of criminal organization. "Have you ever had a fight? Elody waited for Sirka's next words. It was then. Smart-

The sound of knocking on the door of the reception room, El Lodi ordered him in. "Madam, I've brought out the tea." Marie puts the tea on the table. "Elodie immediately lifted the mug and drank the warm herbal tea. And the moment. Elodi's hand stopped.'This is not a stem, but a leaf tea.'

The taste was bitter than usual. I couldn't doubt it because it had the same scent, but it was certainly leaf tea, but it was already over the throat. Elodie looked down at the mug with amazement. We seemed to be quite dark. The darker the tea leaves, the sooner the symptoms of bleeding came. The stem tea left in the castle ran out and seemed to come out. Could it be that both were drinking by Elody? .

"Wait a minute." Elody woke up seeking both years to escape. "lady?" “Madam, are you okay?” Elody said, with a tingling throat, she hurriedly pulled the handkerchief out of her arms. Last time, the symptoms that were coming late even if I waited all the time started to appear immediately. 'No... !' "The breath."

It was definitely a signal. Elody died with a handkerchief, with a tickling feeling coming from under the neck. “Cock Coke.” But eventually, the cough broke out. The handkerchief started to stain with red blood.

8. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoiler!
    In the end its all about power struggle, the emperor want to use caville power and his efreet while the temple want only his spirit and elody to free the king of spirit, that's why both sides really tried their best to made them divorce.

If the princess is the rival for elody, sir theodore are one for caville. He really like her and envious of caville to have such amazing wife who also love him, so he or the temple tried to spread some rumor that caville is a cold wife beater lol.

Speaking of princess she is just a tool to bring caville into the emperor side and when she got kicked out everyone in the royal castle treat her coldly. In the end everyone is struggling

Oh and elody also contracted to 3 baby spirit and caville doesn't like one bit since he is jealous especially to the cat spirit lmao. Oh and elody is still dying...

9. magical_al00

magical_al00 ≖ˬ≖

Reading List:
    Link
    I MTL the last 2 chapters of the main story :cookie:

As soon as criticism came, Cavill bite my lips tightly. You have to be patient, because this child is like a dog-like brother of a lovely wife. Cavill said patiently with annoyance. "So I have something to do. No, Boo

It's called Tak.” [What?] "I'll make the medicine I'm talking about. If you don't do what I tell you, I'll take out all the salvation candles that your wife sends you." [… Please? Please? ?Where are the humans doing this kind of request?] Ray was resentful for a long time, Cavill patiently waited for him to calm down.

After a short period of time, Ray took a deep breath to see if this castle was gradually recovered. And said. [Congratulations once, I don't want to congratulate you very much, but my sister congratulates. What medicine by the way? Are you telling me that you know my sister is the best magic medicine expert?] "I know. So I'm talking to you. I don't think I'll ask your wife to do it." [What is it?]

Cavill paused for a moment and asked. “Is there any way I could give birth to a child for you?” [Are you crazy?] Ray asked back, as if it were ridiculous. Cavill's expression was bleak. "… Then, even if it's a birthing bottle. I'll make a magic medicine that will carry that to me." [What?]

I made it anyway. Okay?” [No matter how great it is, it is so, you keep giving orders to me… … ] "I'm scared to die. I'm afraid your wife will be sick." Cavill's voice split. It was an earnest voice that felt the fear as it was. "If you don't make it, I'll go find your wife every time she gets sick and tear your head off."

Cavill said again, ignoring Ray's murmur. Ray sighed, "Please, please." Ray sighed. Okay, something I couldn't do because it was for my younger brother. That was also a great welcome if he was sick instead. It would be neat to move it away rather than a medicine that reduces pain. Ray Nodded and replied [… Oh, okay, I'll do some research.]

"You can't do it. Kill me..." "Cavill, what are you doing?" "Oh, no. Mrs." Cavill turned off the communication port, saying he was threatening to kill him. Ray looked stupid when the communication suddenly ended. "What, why? "Sarah looked at Ray with a stupid look and asked. Ray bite his lip and gnarled. This fox-like cub.... Threatening to kill him?

In the meantime, I heard Elodie's voice calling him pretending to be innocent, and the back neck pulled. As she looked at the pissed off Ray, she nodded as if she knew what Sarah was. "Look at it, I see. Is it the Duke of Sher Noir? That crazy kid?" "How did you know?"" I just felt a little bad for some reason. I think of him. Haha, he's like toraie. Really." “I mean,” Ray clenched his fist. Dozer

I was so upset that I couldn't stand it. Yeah, somehow I have to make that drug. Instead of my younger brother, I have to say that I will be sick. Ray jumped up on the spot. "Sarah, let's go to the tower of study right now." "Why?" "Because I came up with a way to make him sick." "Wow, wow, really?"

As Sarah listened, she followed him as if it was a good thing. "But Ray, why do you hate her so much? It's me, it's said that I've been through it." “Hey, your sister was just spilling on him. He was treated as a tiny baby puppy?” Ray kicked his tongue. The two quickly headed for the tower of study. Shortly thereafter, the tower invented a great medicine. Will do.

It was an ancient invention that the husband could feel for his wife's birthing pain instead, which was supposed to spread across the continent through the top of Elodie and Rondia. After ending communication with Ray. Cavill laughed beautifully, as if when he had spoken harsh words in his mouth. As I approached Mrs. Zorre, Elodie asked curiously.

"Who did you call? Sir Ka? Sir Ka congratulations?" “Yes, well,” Cavill replied roughly and nodded. Then he stuck closely next to Elodie and began to intervene one by one. Every time Elo D grabbed tweezers, beakers, or herbs, a nagging sound came. "Madam, it's too dangerous. It's pointed." "Madam, it might break. It's dangerous!"

"Hey, isn't that herb poisonous?" Elodie began to get annoyed. "Madam ·" Even Cavill couldn't even hold the pen. "Uh?"

"My wife used dictation when I was younger. So I'll do it just like then." “I am.” Elo Dee laughed outrageously. How do you think of this. Not knowing anything else, Cavill will be a very friendly father. Elodie shook his head as if he couldn't help it. Then, as Cavill said, he handed over the pen and began to mess around.

Cavill dictated her words as hard as a childhood dictation. And if he sat in front of him, he frowned his eyes as if he couldn't see him. Although Ifrit hit the floor with his tail, Elodie and Cavill didn't seem to fall into a world of their own. "Uhhhh, chicken meat. I hate to look like it."

Ifrit grumbled, he couldn't take his eyes off the two. Outwardly, I didn't express myself, but to this Jeffreyt, the two were more precious than my soul. They were loving friends who wanted to protect even if my soul was destroyed. 'I'm getting this kind of mind,' said Ifrit, grunting inside. Perhaps it is because of seeing the previous lives of those two and the lives before that. 'I saw it for no reason. I didn't see it because I wanted to see it either.'

Ifrit opened his mouth. Would you like to talk to those guys or not? Seeing the two smiling happily, Ifritre remembered the day the miracle had happened. The moment the earth's mana fluctuated, this frite awakened and stunned. After waking up again, Ifrit realized that I had gained the Eye of the Transcendent.

"Eifrit, are you okay?" “I guess I've been shocked a lot, too,” said Elodie, stroking Ifrit, worried. And Cavill grunted, but with the light of his eyes he carefully looked at Ifrit. “Ifrit, sit here and take a rest.”

I put it down and started a conversation with Cavill. It was a conversation about a miracle event that happened a while ago. Ifritte listened to the conversation between the two, he stared blankly into the air. The past lives of the two and the lives before that began to be seen. Very clearly. Their first lives were similar to now.

However, there was no existence of Ifrit between Elodie and Cavill. The two have been married to each other since childhood. “Uh,” Ifried's eyebrows crumbled, because Cavill and Elodie's first life, their end, was visible. The same was true of Elodie.

Elodie and Cavill, the two fell face to face. Other bodies lined up around them, and smoke was rising everywhere. It was a terrible appearance of the war. In the midst of bleeding and dying, the two made a promise for each other. Blood and tears flowed from Cavill's eyes. “In the next life…… I’ll make your wife laugh……” Elodie wipes Cavill's tears away

I reached out as if I was trying to, but I couldn't reach it. “In the next life……I hope that I will be able to protect you completely….” Elodie prayed as he died. Soon the scene changed. The whole world turned upside down. Ifrit stared blankly in front of me all the time. It was a bright and complex world all over, full of dark clouds in the sky.

Big things with wheels ran along the road, and tall buildings were lined up. In the meantime, I saw a girl walking with saggy shoulders. The appearance is a little different from now, but this frit was instinctively known. 'Elo D. It was definitely Elodie. then. Somewhere I heard a crying cry. Ifrit is following Elodie's gaze

I looked at the place where the sound was made. A boy in a yellow suit fell down. Ifrit was able to find out who the boy was, just as Elodie did. 'Cavill!' Ifried called him inside because he was glad. But then. Pa-a-ang-and a loud sound rang as if hitting my ears. Something big on the other side

It was running like a hit. 'uh? I can't... … 'While Efried turned his head in grief, Elodie was already running there. Pa-oh-! A loud sound rang. Ifritt looked at the scene with shocked eyes. “Wow, what….” Elodie was struck by a big car, bleeding and dying.

Even though I didn't know, I was crying about what was so sad. Raindrops started to fall one by one from the dark clouds that had been dark throughout. A pool of blood accumulated next to the fallen Elodie gradually spread. And then. 'What is that?' Elodie saw her soul coming out of her body. Ifrit rubbed my eyes. What the hell is that? Something strange floats in front of Elodie's eyes

there was. It seemed to be visible to Elodie's soul as well. Elodie's soul was looking at something and was troubled. Ifrit followed Elodie's gaze, he looked closely at the screen. <You are dead.> Option 1. Go to Heaven and Hell for examination. Option 2. Reincarnate into this world. * Since you saved 1 life, you will be given additional options and buff items.

*Note: This world is applied randomly. * Undisclosed item (1)
    Seeing the unknown scene unfolding in front of Elodie's eyes, Ifrit tilted his head. In the world where Ifrit, Cavill, and Elodie live, it was believed that when a person dies, an angel or a devil will appear.

Was in shape. 'The unmanned system is very well done,' said Ifrit, nodded, thinking inside. But for a while too. When Elodie pressed it as if choosing something, her soul disappeared. Her soul stayed briefly in the dimensional passage, then reincarnated as Elo di Meclair. Something's desperate wishes turned back the relationship in the first life. 'Ain-in's second life is so vain

I did. 'Eifrit made a short impression inside.' Still, the wish that the two prayed in the first life came true... . 'Elodie kept Cavill, and Cavill unintentionally made her laugh by granting Elodie's wishes.' Dumb guys. 'Ifrit kicked his tongue inside, saying he couldn't help it. The scene in front of Ifrit's eyes

Has changed. 'What else are you doing this time?' Ifrit frowned. The changed scene was a strange place. Fortunately, the conversations people were having were interpreted in an ancient language and were heard in Ifrit's ears. Ifritt listened to the conversation. "Airplane terror, what should we do?" "Everyone dies, what...."

People whispering little, “I got a gun, who's going to run?” Something very anxious faces. He was a man in a mask, "Isn't that a scary weapon?" If he didn't know it was a gun, he nodded roughly and saw a man through the frightened people.

He was a very handsome man with dark eyebrows. Ifrit was seen at a glance. That man is Cavill. 'You're so big.' You grew up very well. Ifrit wasn't raised by me, he smiled nicely, but Cavill's expression was very dark. People were sitting immobile, and so were the crew. Ifrit doesn’t know English, I’m blankly

I looked at it. People were quietly accepting despair. What the hell is this? Ifritt frowned in his eyes as if he was bored. It was that moment. Cavill, which was mixed with people, moved in a fast motion that was invisible. He defeated the man with the gun at once. It was a modest move. Elasticity flowed out of people's mouths.

"Are you a police officer? Look what the NIS is like!" "I lived! I thought it was all going like this... Hey, young man! Go to the cockpit quickly and catch the rest!" As I brought it to my mouth, the man stopped speaking.

Cavill, who stunned a man with a gun by beating his neck, spoke smallly to the people. “I'm an agent from the US intelligence agency. Not one of them must follow me.” People nodded. “As if nothing had happened, just as it was. Just wait.” When the people replied that they knew, Carville walked with the gun stolen from the man. The kidnapping of the airliner was a suicide terrorist

It was a group job. The man, who was on his way to England for work, was fortunate that he boarded this aircraft. The goal of the suicide terrorist group was to move the route as it is and to land passenger planes in a building in London. There were three, fortunately, a small number of criminals who sneaked into the aircraft, but all three had assembled and had smuggled guns. The man held his breath and moved to the cockpit.

Ifritt watched Carville very nervously. “Oh, it's frustrating. Hey! Cavill!” Ifrit called Cavill, asking what the hell was going on, but he couldn't hear it. There are two terrorists to be pushed.

But it had to be done. The man held his breath and waited for one to come out to determine the situation. The radio hasn't arrived, so I'll be out to find out what's going on. Not surprisingly, soon I heard a man coming out of the cockpit. The man aimed behind him with modest movements. "Oh..." The criminal died of a broken neck bone, spitting out a scream of dying.

Ifrit admired when he saw it. 'That guy, was amazing in your previous life? He treats people very much like paper. bang-! It was a terrible sound as the bullet penetrated the flesh. While Ifrit was thinking differently, the other guy in the cockpit popped out. Behavior differently from the other two

It was a quick one. There was a fierce struggle. The gunfire that had just sounded pierced Cabil's waist. Ifrit was so surprised, he looked at it blankly. The man bit his molars, and he was the only one who could defeat the terrorists trained in this passenger plane. However, no matter how much he was himself, he couldn't get rid of the perpetrator with gunshot wounds. There was one way. To die together. bang-!

The gunfire rang again. The fired bullet penetrated the terrorist's thigh. A red-hot terrorist tried to fire a gun at the window. It was a pledge to achieve something no matter how far you couldn't reach your destination, but the man was quick. but… . bang-! The muzzle pointed at the window hit the man's body, and it was too late to prevent him from pulling the trigger. "Ugh"

bang-! bang-! Two shots followed. The people waiting in the cabin, the flight attendant, and the co-pilot were terrified. Radio quickly began to come from the cockpit of the aircraft. The captain, who was surprised by the gunfire, soon regained his mind and corrected the course. I don't know what happened, but the terrorists weren't there, so I had to turn around a little quickly. Fortunately, in the distance, the runway began to be seen.

bang! It was a moment when a bullet fired from two muzzles at the same time. It was the last bullet the terrorist had. The muzzle was aimed precisely at the man's heart. However, the bullet shot by the man also penetrated the terrorist's head. Ifritt looked at Cavill's body, killed by a strange weapon that made a loud noise. 'Elodie and Cavill, these two guys

field… Both died in vain in the second life, right? 'I stared at it with trembling, and after a while, I saw Cavill's soul come out of the man's body. Cavill's soul looked down at my corpse with an expression of something collapsed. And said. "I will not pups Scary?" Where's eyes towards Cavill was the body of a terrorist. It was terrible.

Fortunately, the airliner was stably landing toward the runway. You will be able to land safely. And then. Something appeared in front of Cavill's eyes. Ifritt noticed that the screen was a little different from Elodie's. <You are dead.> Option 1. Go to Heaven and Hell for examination. Option 2. Reincarnate into this world.

* Since you saved the life case (it is being collected through the system….), you will be given additional options and buff items. *Note: This world is applied randomly. * Unpublished items (…) (predicting through the system…) The number of items changed quickly and soon started to be fixed. "What is this? Heaven? Hell? Is that new kid going to Hell?"

* 412 passengers (counting through the system...) 5,320 Kanedom Buildings (measured with a minimum probability due to data errors....) * A total of 5,732 undisclosed items are provided. Cavill's brow narrowed. "What, I don't need anything like an item." * System processing....

* Would you like to refuse to receive the item? (Note ※: The item will be transferred to your bound.) "Yes, I don't need it. I just want something." Cavill tried to talk with the unknown screen while crumpling his brow. * System processing... .

Ifrit looked at him, he put his tongue around. At that time, it was the same that I was on my own. Cavill demanded boldly. “When I was young, let me meet the person who saved my life again. He must have gone somewhere, whether in heaven or hell, or in the world.” I was always curious. I guessed that the owner was the one who saved my life.

<Data input complete> * System processing... . "What's so slow?" said Cavill annoyingly. Since then, your personality has been urgent. Iprit shook his head. * We are processing your needs. Please wait. * We will guide you through the precautions.

*Notes 312 sending... . "What. 312? Are you kidding? I don't need any precautions. I just want to see him again." . <Precautions are omitted.> 10,9,8, 7… … . Finally, the count worked. Carville now has a cool face

Done. 〈Your soul is moved to the passage of the dimensional system of the soul.> (※ It takes a certain amount of time to reincarnate in the dimensional system.) Cavill's eyebrows are crumpled. 5, 4, 3, 2… .

“Wait a minute. That memory will be erased? That's not….” But it was too late to turn back. Cavill's soul scattered and disappeared from the spot. They were the same as their previous lives, but faced a different fate. The year the soul was reborn into this world, a star as much as his life was poured out near the Brenbury Kingdom.

After a long recollection, Ifritre looked back at the two people in front of him. I was worried about whether or not to tell them all of this to the two who knew nothing. "Cavill, the number here is wrong. You still can't dictate well?" Please kiss me with a bee.” “That… How is it?” Looking at the two, Ifrit frowned for nothing.

In this life, I have to protect those idiots. And the child in the belly who will be born soon. I must... Protect it. And it would be better to keep these facts a secret for the time being. So that they can be happy to their heart's content. "Ifrit will do better than you." "No way, that dog can't even hold a pen." “What is it?!” When I heard my name, Ifried jumped up onto the desk in a hurry.

Elodie smiled brightly as he looked at it. It was a smile full of happiness without any worries or worries. Ifrit thought, looking at Elodie's smile. Oh, Cavill's first wish has come true perfectly, and-he's ready for a divorce.

Snow fluff, Rais_ya, Ismalia and 34 others like this.
  10. Yunfei Xu

Yunfei Xu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that sad ending?

elyacuty likes this.
  11. Aguni_Erina

Aguni_Erina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank's for the spoiler... so she cough out blood in front of sirka, marie, and caville? so there're actually 4 timelines?
    1st TL elody and caville were duke and duchess of cernoir but died together in the original war, 2nd TL the novel lifetime where elody is the villain, 3rd TL their modern lifetime and then 4th timeline as the current story?

Ismalia, Rin Lee, Jian Yue and 4 others like this.
  12. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. Thank you for the spoiler. So this was actually the MC and ML's third life.

The first was on a war where they promised each other when they died. The second was when MC got hit by a car saving ML when he was a child and when ML grew up he died in a plane saving lives in a plane hijacking. The third was this life.

It actually answered my questions how MC got to this world and why she was older than ML. So they both had a system for saving lives and ML followed MC to this world.

Thank you very much for the spoiler.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
  13. BlackKittyGirl900

BlackKittyGirl900 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my, I didn't read all of the spoilers yet, but so far— from what I collected— it's like they were fated to be with each other? And they were together in 2 other timelines?

That's actually a nice twist. Tbh, I had thought it'd end a bit more...questionable? But this ending is quite nice :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

Also, can someone summarize it up? I was confused at some parts & I could only understand a bit.

But thanks for the spoilers!! :blobxd::blobxd:

darksanctuary likes this.
  14. neru74

neru74 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mind blown:blobsleepless::blobsleepless:

minakun and lan2001h like this.
  15. nikyoruu-chan

nikyoruu-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm genuinely confused :notlikeblob::blobsweat_2: Can someone explain or summarize the spoilers so far? But thanks for the spoilers! :blobsmilehappy:

16. Ahlya

Ahlya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically for a good chunk of the novel everyone except the MC lacks any semblance of rational thought. The soldiers that were given supplies/training by the MC believed her to be a bitch when they got back from war. This princess hoe waltzes into the mansion as if she owns the place even though she's a princess from a fallen kingdom :facepalm::facepalm:. Pretty much everyone except the servants believe the MC is cold hearted bcs she never sent anything to the ML while he was at war (she did send lots of letters and medicine but the church confiscated it all without MC knowing,:blobhero::blobhero:i hope they get thrown into a river or smthing). Also everyone wants the ML to marry the princess even thought there's literally nothing to gain from doing so.....:hmm::blobwoah:idiots, the lot of them. ML doesnt do anything about the rumours that he'll divorce MC or even tries to communicate to her that he will never divorce...backbone?? where is his:blobpoliceangry:Eventually she tries to run away :aww: but gets caught :blobconfounded: and ML throws a big ass tantrum and says that he loves her but she wants a divorce. He sets off to prove that he loves her as a women and FINALLY tells the princess off and starts clearing up the rumours except the MC is coughing up blood and dying so that's a problem. Somehow MC and ML live happily ever after (got confused for the ending but it is HE i think) and as it turns out this is their 3rd life together. They're both attached to rebirth systems and ML just follows MC to her worlds lol

that's what i understood from the spoilers :blobpopcorn_cool::blobmelt: not my cup of tea tho bcs too much unneeded drama:blob_catflip:

17. LonelyHomie

LonelyHomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish we had a family arc with the child already born and such:blobmelt:I really love child care stories.The kids are usually super adorable. I'm happy for the main couple they deserve happiness after so much drama.

lan2001h likes this.
  18. COCO._.

COCO._. New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Elodi and Cavill silently looked at the rain that had been falling for a long time. And then. Cavill's finger touched Elody's fingertip. Elody is coming from your fingertips

The exhilarating sense was puzzled. Is it because of the lightning spirit? I just rubbed it, but my whole body was frowning. 'Strange.' Why are you so nervous? Elody held his hands together and bowed his head. "Madam, isn't it cold?" "What?" He took off the cloak he was wearing and wrapped it around Elody's shoulders. "It's okay"

"I shouldn't be caught in the cold." Cavill meticulously tied the cloak. The relationship between the two was a little closer. I couldn't stand the tension, and Elody asked first.". Do you have anything to say? "Just." I wanted to watch the rain for a moment. "Cavill gently wiped the wet Elodie's hair. Only Cavill's finger touched his forehead for a while, and again, electricity was turned on.

It was a feeling. Cavill stared at Elody's face. The wife who was hit by the rain was like a pathetic rabbit and was beautiful like a fairy of the rain. Cavill carefully wiped the drops of comb on Elody's forehead with his thumb. 'It's too close... 'Elodie stopped breathing as Cavill's face seemed to be getting closer.

And… . Cold lips touched Elody's forehead and fell slowly. "I'm only greedy for now." "I want to kiss my cheeks, but I also want to kiss my lips." "Kah, Cavill." I'll take it until your wife loves me. "Elodie felt the cheeks flare up. He struggled and shook his head.

The thumping heart sound was so loud that it seemed to be heard even in Cavill's ears. Elody was confused. Whenever I was still away from Cavill, two people would hear me. The shrill voice continued. You and Cavill are not destiny … . It's a lie that he loves you, but Elody feels every time he sees Cavill's eyes. It was a fact that I wanted to turn away. When I was next to Cavill,'Is it the original hallucinations?'

Did not lose. Thanks to you, I was able to fall asleep at night. Maybe such days continued, Elody died when he was with Cavill. 'It's just like any shield,' Elody said, unlike Lee's shouts and Cavill's confession. It was a kind of stereotype. That Princess Cavill and La Lisa are inevitable

The thing.. but Cavill smiled happily as if no answer was needed. 'Isn't even the answer confessed, is Cavill happy?' Elody stared into Cavill's eyes. Countless emotions were packed in the pretty eyes. Elodie suddenly realized that the feeling of happiness in his eyes was similar to the feeling he felt.

Elodie, too, gave affection to Cavill, never wishing for a reward. Even though he couldn't be rewarded, Elody was happy enough. As if Cavill is happy now. "Now shall we go? Norman is almost crying," said Cavill, looking at Norman, who rolled his feet in the distance with an umbrella. "Norman is very toxic and overprotective."

“Everybody in the castle cares for his wife. And among them, I am the best.” Elrodie laughed smallly at Cavill's mischievous words. The two wore a large umbrella and went back to the wagon side by side. "My maiden is a cat? I'm a kid, cute. Isn't it a baby yet?

Inz said, twisting his body. Heenz, who came along endlessly, was not satisfied. Anyway, it doesn't matter that Len is going to train, but... . "Marie, what's the name of this cat?" "I don't know." Heinz, who was talking to Marie casually, was unhappy. "Yeah, boy, look pretty. Sweetheart. I'm going to meow ~ Meow. Huh?" Heintz stroking a baby cat with a runny nose. Knights and servants nearby

I was very impressed as if I had seen it. "It's disgusting," Heinz stared at her blatant criticism. Then he looked at the cat again and squeaked. "Oh, I'm pretty. Should I kiss my brother? Yes? Can I?" And then." "(Go away!) The lightning spirit set a sharp claw and punched at Heinz. Eventually, he had a flag on Heinz's face that day.

Three lines of scars remained. Elodie and Cavill returned to the territory by wagon. The interior of the wagon was quiet. It was because the tension was pushed out when he was left alone in a small space with the cavil. Elody was feeling hot with her forehead touching the lips of Cavill. Maybe it's really fever

Did not know. On the other hand, Cavill was stroking the baby cat sitting on his lap, in a good shape. Elody, who got off the carriage, hurried to the castle. "Madam, was it raining? What should I do...!" The "maids!"

I shattered the hook, I could not press it. Today, most of the maids were serious. Their eyes seemed to fall as Elodori right now. "Do you think it would be stunned? Would you like to move to the room?" Heinz was one of the people who floated it. But the maids seemed to have to raise him. "Why are you moving my wife?" Cabil said to a annoying tone. Heinz has a head to get out.

I bowed down and noticed. "Get warm water right away." "Yes, lord!" Marie bowed her head at the order of Cavill and went up to the second floor. "Cavill, why are you doing that?". At Elody's words, Cavill smirked his lips as if he were what. "Oh, sir, sir. Sir Carr is at the top of Ron Dia." “What?” Anna's words brightened her face.

"Where are you?" "Here it is," Elody said, Sirka, who was in the corner, raised his hand and replied. "Sir Ka!" "Madame," Sirka approached Elody and bowed her head. "It was a lot of lean face." "Yes, it was quite difficult." After going to the capital to solve the drug, the hardship wasn't the only thing.

All. Elody looked at him with a worried look. Why do you think it's a bit old and "Is the lord good too?" First, wash it and talk again, ma'am. "Cavill replied to Shir Ka with a disgusting eye. Elrody nodded and said sorry to Shir Ka." Sir Ka, I'm sorry, but please wait. "" Anyway. "

Sirka looked up at Elody and Cavill, climbing the stairs side by side. After a long absence, the two now seemed perfectly married. It's not like siblings like before... . Shirka looked at the two men, and followed the servant's instructions to the reception room. Elodie washed with warm water with the help of Marie and then changed her clothes.

All. "Madam, you also wear this," said Marie, who may have a cold, and even took a thick brush. Elody could not beat Marie's torch, put on a shawl, and headed to the office. Shirka was talking to Cavill, who came first."What happened to the fake medicine? "As soon as Elo Dee sat down and asked the question, Sirka sighed first.

Marie has brought the car for three. It was strawberry tea made by Elody with her maids. Sir Ka asked in surprise. "Oh! It smells good. What tea do you wear?" "It was developed by me. You think it will be expensive?". You're all a merchant, madam. "In response to Sir Ka, Elodie smiled small, and asked Marie to leave the car and leave.

"Marie, bring me the tea I've been drinking every day." "Yes, madam." I had to eat it now because I couldn't drink the tea with red candles this morning. "As I was trying to find out about the fake drug case, I had some problems and it was late." "What problem?" "These guys are moving very carefully, so it took quite a long time to figure it out. I only found out in cooperation with the power-saving people in the capital.

Joe. "Are you some sort of shoulder brothers? Elody died by breathing and listening to Sirka." There was friction with a very secretly moving organization. "What organization?" ""It is a kind of criminal organization. "Have you ever had a fight? Elody waited for Sirka's next words. It was then. Smart-

The sound of knocking on the door of the reception room, El Lodi ordered him in. "Madam, I've brought out the tea." Marie puts the tea on the table. "Elodie immediately lifted the mug and drank the warm herbal tea. And the moment. Elodi's hand stopped.'This is not a stem, but a leaf tea.'

The taste was bitter than usual. I couldn't doubt it because it had the same scent, but it was certainly leaf tea, but it was already over the throat. Elodie looked down at the mug with amazement. We seemed to be quite dark. The darker the tea leaves, the sooner the symptoms of bleeding came. The stem tea left in the castle ran out and seemed to come out. Could it be that both were drinking by Elody? .

"Wait a minute." Elody woke up seeking both years to escape. "lady?" “Madam, are you okay?” Elody said, with a tingling throat, she hurriedly pulled the handkerchief out of her arms. Last time, the symptoms that were coming late even if I waited all the time started to appear immediately. 'No... !' "The breath."

It was definitely a signal. Elody died with a handkerchief, with a tickling feeling coming from under the neck. “Cock Coke.” But eventually, the cough broke out. The handkerchief started to stain with red blood.
    [/QUOTE]

Um what happened next? Is mc okay? Does ml

Snow fluff, BrytteM, Corunee and 10 others like this.
  19. greenelanor

greenelanor Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh thank you for the spoil:aww:
    i think author is sadist toward mc:blob_grin:

Hathley likes this.
  20. Nyxiepixie

Nyxiepixie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Quick Question: What happened to the letters sent by Elody?