Spoiler I’m Ready for Divorce/이혼당할 준비 완료했습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by flamingorangesoof, Jul 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Temple hid the letters so cavill never recives them. But after cavill back from war he'll learn about it and they (elody x cavill) try getting revenge on the temple.

2. Nyxiepixie

Nyxiepixie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okei. So that explains it. Thanks a bunch for answering ☺️.

3. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will Elody be cured? Will Caville know about Elody's illness? :blobsleepless:

4. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I summon Alphonse from 'the Duchess 50 tea recipes' and Hugh from 'Lucia' :blob_sunglasses:

They are aware about the rumors that circling around and shut the fuck down who actually dares to spread baseless rumors about their beloved wives "Chloe and Lucia". :bloblove:

The knights and especially the princess are fucking stupid with no morals at all. The ML is already married and they were cheering the ML to divorce his wife and marry the princess. They support that kind of sin? Even if she's a princess. She is still a human that follows the rules of created by the Lord. That's right, SHE'S MOTHERFUCKING PRINCESS, such a disgrace. :blob_thor:. How could a man support a princess that's stealing someone's else husband? :blobcat_hyper:

And those are just RUMORS so it's not 100% true and they believed it just like that?

Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
  5. Savy3725

Savy3725 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Girl i feeel you....among my friends, i- i am only who read webnovels....btw i think ml should divorce mc and set her free.. then the whole duchy will know who is more competent our mc or that b*tch princess... Btw prince of brenbell empire offered mc to come to him if she ever considered divorcing ml...so she got soooo many options..plus the butler, maids, workers and knights should tell everyone how hard working duchess had been to improve the duchy and how she refused everyone proposal ..then those knights would shut the f*ck up about ml marrying the princess. Btw does anyone know if ml come to know about what did temple do (like not sending letters and medicine etc to ml) ???

sovokop, Rin Lee, elyacuty and 5 others like this.
  6. Savy3725

Savy3725 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah and look at the cover...they both look good tooo

seabreezemojito likes this.
  7. Savy3725

Savy3725 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg reallly!!!!!!!!! But thats tooo far... I am only on chapter 26..site i have been reading it only translated 26 chapter sooo far.. any idea where i can read the rest????

8. Bookworm_Sueweetie

Bookworm_Sueweetie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought Cavill will be in the same league of Cesar of "Survive as the Hero's Wife", Blake of "Wife of the Monstrous Crown Prince" and Alejandro of "Sincerely: I Became the Duke's Maid"... BUT it turned out that he's not only childish but jerk who can't defend the MC when Elody did so much for him and the Duchy. He moved to slow to correct his knights, stop the rumors and making the princess leave. -_-

9. BlackKittyGirl900

BlackKittyGirl900 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was mentioned somewhere that he did. The ML and MC decide to get rid of the temple or something like that.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
    Savy3725 likes this.
  10. Savy3725

Savy3725 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is one heroic thing he did for mc sooo far

ishrocks18 likes this.
  11. ecaayu

ecaayu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waht I really want to know now is how is the end of the temple and that delusional princess, someone tell me please?;)

BlackKittyGirl900 likes this.
  12. rlnc

rlnc Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree with you... I cant continue reading lucia anymore because of the ML. Actually korean historical romance is all well and fluffy but i am hoping that instead if making long novel,they should make several severalshort chapter in different volumes with different MC in the same universe

Like how lisa kleypas make and julia quinn (the birdgertons).. it's very nice to see our favourite character after their novel end.

beazacha likes this.
  13. Niyangrapik

Niyangrapik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The chapters showed their past lives through Ifrit's pov. Ifrit saw how their lives ended when they were in the office. Basically, they both lived 3 lives. The 1st life, both of them died during the war and they promised to be with each other and Elody promised to take care of him more properly if there's next life. Then, the 2nd life was the modern time. Elody (an adult) died in an accident while saving Caville who was still a child at that time. That's why Elody reincarnated in the world earlier than Caville. Caville in their 2nd life was an FBI agent, died while saving the airplane that was hijacked by terrorists. And like the system that appeared to Elody when she reincarnated for the 2nd time (the novel world), the system appeared to Caville too, with addition to items. But Caville refused the items and requested to meet the person that saved his life when he was younger in the accident. So he reincarnated in the novel's world a little later than Elody. But his previous memory, his request to meet her was erased.

Then it ended with Ifrit thinking that he would keep their past lives as secret and he will protect them, including the baby that will be born soon. So, it's a happy ending.

14. your_black_butterfly

your_black_butterfly Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, it was a good ending and backstory but there were too much un-needed drama and it would've been more logical if ML became more mature and handled the rumors about his wife especially since he just came back from the war. He should've devised plans, made careful actions than being ignorant about the rumors because he's the goddamn Duke.

MC couldn't fire the mercs because it will just taint her reputation more, she was already being framed as a cruel woman and doing so will only prove that she is what the rumors are. It's quite sad that Brien, the guy who knew her from her childhood to also be brainwashed by the Princess.

In the end, all of them were just pawns of the King and the Temple. The king wanted more power, using the ML's power to conquer more lands and tried to tie him down by making the princess waltz around the ML and MC's duchy. The temple obstructed MC's letters to ML when the war was still on-going so that they could use her against the King.

My blood pressure rose so much, this is why I ought to stay away from these kind of stories. I thought it was gonna be fluffy as heck but no, I was fooled :blobcat_hyper:

15. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By the way, did ML read all the MC's letters that retrieve from the temple?

16. Okk

Okk Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What the heck??? Frickin Brien wants ML to be with the frickin princess?! Brien out of all people should defend the MC she frickin gives the supplies for the frickin war I'm pissed what did the princess even do except going through a gate and look pretty?!

17. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Crazy1999

Crazy1999 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to ask where can I read the raw story aside from kakao?