Spoiler I’m Ready for Divorce/이혼당할 준비 완료했습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by flamingorangesoof, Jul 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Spoilme

Spoilme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    firstly thanks for the spoilers:blobsmilehappy:
    The temple is so fucked up seriously godddddddddddd. MC started to learn medicines for two reasons right, One was for the cure of her disease and another was for the ML when he went to war. AND THE TEMPLE DIDNT EVEN PASS THE MEDICINE THE MC WORKED SO HARD ON SACRIFICING 5CM OF HER HEIGHT FOR THE ML AND IS SIDING WITH A AIR HEAD STUPID ASS BITCH PRINCESS WHO CAME OUT OF NOWHERE. And another thing, The princess should know the fact that the land her dirty feet has stepped on belongs to the MC and the ML and that she is nothing but a fucking rat poop in this land.:blobcurse:
    And another thing that those knights are so fucking retarted:blobcat_knife:. THE MC TOOK CARE OF THE ML, HELPED HIM GET OVER HIS TRAUMA,MADE HIM MEDICINES,GAVE HIM A PERFECT CHILDHOOD,ETC,ETC AND THOSE KNIGHTS WHO NEVER MET MC ARE JUST BLABBERING SHIT ABOUT HOW THE PRINCESS AND THE ML SHOULD GET TOGETHER.:blob_thor:
    [I'm sorry but my pent up anger took an outburst]
    I hope that the MC faints one and looses consciousness for 2days or more and that the duchy becomes a bit unmanaged so that people can learn her value:blobangery:. Imagine the princess princess being the duchess. Then the whole duchy will rot by her rotten attitude:blobrofl:
    Anyway I think that we will have a nice character development from the ML and I have a feeling that the princess will end up with Terry .
    [tbh I want the princess to have the WORST ENDING they have out there:blobpopcorn_cool::blobhyperthink:]

2. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure its pretty obvious who the voice is from. It's coming from the princess's maid. The princess maid knows too much. Probably another reincarnator who was obsessed with the story.

3. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    turn out most the knights doesnt like her from the early days because she is, as they say, "strict and nagging duchess" :facepalm:, when elody visiting the knight place it always followed by silence instead of warm greeting
    the one who like and cherishes elody from the start is solar, a young and capable knightess who find elody very beautiful and throw praises every time she met elody to the point elody is a bit uncomfortable around her XD

so yeah, the knights need to be slapped with their beloved princess body gintama style

TrinaAngel, its0k, -NEAR- and 23 others like this.
  4. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Bad first impression, I can understand but these guys were basically picked off the streets of their failing dukedom. She basically revived the dang lands from the grave.

Did they think a 7 year old could do that or did they think the butler or other servant was doing all the work to bring the dukedom back to life when these guys couldnt do shit before.

But yeah I can see why this was done was to cause unnecessary drama for the mc to strengthen the ml and bring more than just fluff to the table.

5. Shittysheep

Shittysheep Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hell if Caville doesn't redeem himself I'm going to do a lot of good deeds and go to heaven just for asking God to reincarnate me into the novel to slap Caville and all those mf knights silly

6. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was a priest or the princess herself. She's pretty useless to be honest. All she did was become a damsel in distress. Surely she has an ace up her sleeve like having small magic and use telepathy.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
  7. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know about MC vomiting blood? What next?

SayuriMou likes this.
  8. CHOCOLATEMOUSSE

CHOCOLATEMOUSSE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really thought it was a cute novel but damn. THE ML IS STUPID. It's so frustrating, the knovels drama and problems all root from misunderstandings that can easily be solved if they actually talked about the problem but they decided to prolong them for dramatic effect. Fr I thought the ml would remember everything MC did for him, he of all people should know what it feels like to be abandoned and he does not do anything when almost everyone abandons MC for the Princess. And the Princess is such a big bitch, MC stole it from her no bish she gained all that herself and she deserves those and she has no right to lay claim on them especially her who does not know anything but wait for her prince charming to save her ass maybe that's why her kingdom has fallen because she's so useless. SERIOUSLY TOOK 30+ CHAPTERS TO RESOLVE A PROBLEM AND MAKE THE ML MOVE? I get that you cant be rude to royalty but hell does that princess have no dignity or pride as a princess? Isnt that shameful for her image as a princess and even more so in her position as she is from a fallen kingdom.

TBH glad I read the spoilers or else I have to suffer not knowing anything before hand.

9. BlackKittyGirl900

BlackKittyGirl900 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh lord... I came here since I saw in the comments of Chapter 9 that the story was disappointing & telling the readers to read the spoilers... I usually don't read spoilers, but now...this story seems really disappointing... :blobsad::blobsad:

Now, it's time for my rant: *breathes in heavily*

Okay, so the soldiers. WHY THE HECK ARE YOU BEING HOSTILE IN THE FIRST PLACE??? MC WAS THE ONE WHO GAVE YOU A JOB IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! IF NOT FOR HER, YOU WOULDN'T EVEN BE ABLE TO PROPERLY FEED YOURSELVES. :blobangery::blobangery::blobangery:

Now the temple. Something I don't get is why they'd still have all the things that MC sent to the ML. Tbh, I expected them to use all the supplies for themselves & burn all the letters. I mean, they could easily use the excuse that something was wrong with the transportation, doesn't make sense why they still have all the 7 years' worth of supplies with them without using them. I mean, what's the point in keeping them?? :blobawkward::blobawkward:

Now the ML. Istg, I can NEVER find a good ML that I'll be satisfied with. They're very rare for me. Like, your wife is being BULLIED by not only by the nobility BUT YOUR OWN SUBORDINATES. WHY THE HECK ARE YOU NOT FIRING THEM ALREADY???? If I were you, I'd secretly send top-notch assassins to assassinate them. I mean, isn't that how MLs usually are? Hear one insult about the FL & BOOM. That person somehow vanished from the face of the world.

Also, I wanted to ask, is "I Raised An Obsessive Servant" good? Cuz I really don't want it to be those books where the ML is obsessive & protective of the main character while the main character is so weak. I've been GREATLY disappointed with stories that started with cool & badass MCs when they suddenly turned into weak FLs. :blobwoah::blobwoah:

Now the MC. There's not much I have to nag about her since she is AMAZING. I like how she's kind, but I wish she'd grow a backbone & actually DO SOMETHING. Don't just stand there & be submissive!! I really just wish she'd just run away & find a good & RELIABLE man that is good. Second Male Lead, where are you? We really need you right now.

Now the princess. You're allowed to have feelings for someone. Cuz sometimes, people fall in love with someone they're not supposed to. Okay, that's fine, but CAN YOU NOT BE A HOMEWRECKER?? Like, UGHHHH. I can't explain it.

Now, MARIE. Gurl, I'm GLAD that you found someone else instead of getting back together Brien. :blobReach::blobhighfive:

I have more I want to write, but it's gonna be a LONG one. So... :blob_zipper_mouth::blob_zipper_mouth:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
  10. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link

"I Raised An Obsessive Servant" is honestly better then this i can say... yea the male lead is "possessive" but not enough to restrict her of her freedom. He is possessive in his mind only and rarely in his action. But he just never sits slit seeing MC being hurt by any living being at least. Both the ML in i am ready to divorce and I Raised An Obsessive Servant have insecurities about the MC not loving them but for me Ray is far more digestible as an ML till now. He never caused any jealousy or insecurity causing drama for her.

11. BlackKittyGirl900

BlackKittyGirl900 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, thank god. I'll make sure to check it out!

But I really wish Elody could start being more...resilient. Not that I don't like her now, but I want her to be independent. Thank god that not everyone has abandoned her, or else I would have already thrown hands :blob_catflip::blob_catflip:

darksanctuary and Leilacus like this.
  12. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like they are looking beyond noble = rich and their pre-concieved prejudices.

Though their actions does make me believe my "mystery voice = an active attempt at brainwashing" theory after the MC and ML the next targets would be the soldiers since they have weapons and as such need to be listened to, servants can be fired and replaced easily if they speak up after the ML dumps the MC so not real need there. Plus making the soldiers love the princess increases her safety which is likely enough reason to target them on its own.

It also makes more sense for the soldiers from the war are the strongest princess supporters, since they would have had more time to work on them, and depending on when it started the war might have made removing mistake easier since they could arrange for those soldiers to just die in battle giving an opportunity to practice and refine the brainwashing.

13. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    You just said what I wanted to yell!

Same wish here. I want her to stand up for herself!

14. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We both have the same mind damn i feel like all of us should like “goin on a tour“ there for 1 hour, to smack senses and logic to all of them

15. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    The princess is absolutely useless but the maid is giving such accurate advice to the princess that its hinting the maid knows way more than she should.

16. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    i feel like this novel will be the cause where all of us are force to be in a novel. This novel is the reason why there are novel where the angry readers are force to reincarnate and transmigrate into this shitty book. Every time I read the spoilers on how shitty all the characters, my freaking blood pressure goes up!!!!:blobangery::blobangery::blobangery::blobangery:

Like where is everyone common sense!! Why can't the MC grown a backbone! Fire all the servants or just freaking leave for real. Stupid ML, Princess, MC, and servants/soldiers. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

URRRGHHHHH, I really want to go into the novel and slap everyone so they can get common sense. :blobangery::blobangery::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:

Forked the real author and the author in the story. Fork all the shitty characters! FORK the story trope where the MC resign to their freaking character fate!! LIKE GIRL, YOU CAN CHANGE UR FATE, SCREW THE STORY. Basically, it is no longer a story but a real world since you are already living it. :blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil:

URGGHHHHHH my blood pressure :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless::blobexpressionless:

17. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought this was a cute story but then reading the story, wtf this is so dumb I can't even start where.

Firstly, I'll throw away all the shit knights and such that support the princess. They just used for 'peer pressure' as background characters.

What I call dumb is the ML.

Is he even the leader? Or did he just follow his knights like what he did to MC. Cause seeing how how the knights were clamoring and able to be rude to his wife, damn guy doesn't have any control. At all!

Another woman walked all over his wife and he also in the dark.

Don't give me that. You are the duke and you don't know what is happening around? If your subordinates could hide things from you, then you're just a decorative leader.

This is so dumb. There's even the temple. Oh yeah kill them? No ML they should be sued and made public. Just killing them won't wash all the dirt and the trouble they did. ML is just so dumb that his subordinates could trample over his own marriage.

Where's the divorce? Just fvkng give me the divorce. Why are we even enduring such disrespect? I'm not happy with their supposed guilty feelings. Who are they even? Did the MC owe them or anything? They are literally employed by the dukedom. Regardless of their own judgement, they sworn allegiance as a knight. They should respect MC as she IS the duchess.

18. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    Cause you don't fire your knights that are loyal to ml. That sets off a chain reaction to other knights that you aren't trustworthy. That reinforces their belief. The one who needs to change their views would either be ml or mc. Mc can't fire them.

Also the church would also fall onto mc because ml has no fken legal presence at all. Let's be fair, mc is the sole buisness and political force behind the dukedom. Mc would be the one that would need to push the claims court wise. Ml would be the one to cause a bloodbath.

19. Qiwis20

Qiwis20 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so disappointing, the current translated chapters show just how much effort Elody is putting into helping Caville with his trauma and helping revive the duchy. IM ALSO HELLA FUCKING DISAPPOINTED IN BRIEN. Even if their relationship looks like brother / sister to you, it's none of your business!! Like who says that?? Who tries to convince someone out of a harmonious marriage that has lasted for YEARS, and when they themselves haven't even brought it up?? Smdh.

I STILL want her to run away or take an extended break or something, these bastards don't deserve the MC Like when will they realize just how much she's done?? If anyone has spoilers on this it would be much appreciated

20. bbblankkk

bbblankkk Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m so friggin disappointed with the ML. Ugh! So here I am, waiting for the 2nd ML to create some trouble for the ML. :sushi_cool: