LCD I’m Really Not The Demon God’s Lackey

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by SerialBeggar, Dec 28, 2020.

1. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Annoying but I generated an email address a long time ago for the sole purpose of signing up for sites/forums and never bother to read anything that's sent to that account. It's the sites that require a phone number I curse out.

2. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    you can just use tempmail for that. No need to give google or some other corpo your phone number/home address/your firstborn for an account

fantasy likes this.
  3. fantasy

fantasy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a bit random now, I had problems reading from my phone (tried two different browsers) but on PC it was fine. The next day it was the exact opposite. iirc there was something like that before, but they fixed it.

4. Sy_kun

Sy_kun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've finished the whole story and let me tell you? It is good and really well-written but near he end some stuff just happened quickly and at the very end it made me confused

Supposedly MC was already "gone" because he had merged with the fog that dissapear much like how Wilde's master Agustus merged with the throne. But maybe it was because MC was a god that he revived himself back into an ordinary bookstore? But this time I think no people knows that he's alive or that he's back because there was no news. Joseph and the others were left out and then it was Wilde who seemed to have the closest hint to knowing MC is back.

But then it got cut. The last part just showed MC in a new bookstore isolated from everyone and is now welcoming a new person. It's much like how it once started with that Ji girl and now it ended with Blade in the same way it started.

Bella94 and Kalla like this.
  5. LordofDao

LordofDao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait wasn’t this dropped?

6. Sy_kun

Sy_kun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    supposedly? but i found the finished version, I think rather than dropped it was ended too quickly due to problems hence the rushed ending

massive stuff happened and idk what happened to MC but he supposedly grew another body because his previous "human" vessel cracked and then he became a dragon and then human again?

he went to the underground where there were corrupted people that turned into monsters with tentacles and stuff on their bodied. he was going lower and lower towards his real body and throughout the process he was so cold af and didnt give $hiz abt people or monsters except Red who soon became his saint

After that he was going deeper and deeper until, instead of going back to his original form, he completely blended with his "throne" and became "fog"?? that dispersed underground making the mutated people turn back to normal

Bella94 likes this.
  7. venussweet

venussweet Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you share the link where you were able to read the finished version? I have been looking everywhere for this, pleassee....

8. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Any has a list of the books mentioned in this novels?

9. Bella94

Bella94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Chinese site have it but you have to google the chinese name for the title and mtl it using google translate.. Idk I don't have the raw but I usually read Chinese novel mtl using Chinese site and google translate it

10. gangbuntu

gangbuntu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just google the title with lnmtl.

i followed
    - release that witch (a gem)
    - i'm really a superstar (a nice "garbage")
    for the most part it is machine-translated, but there is a context library that users can populate.
    ex: 美國 is america; but without context it might be translated as beautiful country.

as of 1.5 years ago,
    - translation level was still at "fry ur brain" level, but still much better than google translate
    .- baidu translate was much-much better than google translate, but i preferred lnmtl due to the context library.

f5 warriors - those were the days.

11. Sy_kun

Sy_kun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhh sorry, i think the site was deleted now, i tried looking for it in my book marks but its gone.

if u have any questions tho i think i can answer :)

12. Orochi-sama

Orochi-sama Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    a really good book, funny too

13. TouchMeLikeASpaceBar

TouchMeLikeASpaceBar [Innocent]

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the mc ever learn about what his books actually are? Or does the misunderstandings keep happening?

14. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he realized "what kind of books" he had been giving to his customers once he figured out his "real identity"

Zone Q11 likes this.
  15. TouchMeLikeASpaceBar

TouchMeLikeASpaceBar [Innocent]

Reading List:
    Link
    Around what chapter does that happen?

16. gangbuntu

gangbuntu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    towards the end: chapter 433

Zone Q11 likes this.
  17. Anon2.0

Anon2.0 [God of Ice][Faaldara's ][FrostFire Head][Dia]

Reading List:
    Link
    Whelp, it’s completed now, it was a good read.

18. KageTokage

KageTokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't it have one more chapter? I haven't read the latest chapter yet, but I thought it was complete at 257 not 256.

19. The_Follower

The_Follower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone in the comments said it was a bonus extra, it’s not clear if the translator will translate it though. Considering the translator has moved on to a new work and he would’ve finished translating like a few weeks ago (chapters come up for paid people first) I don’t think so. They might’ve judged that it wasn’t worth translating.

KageTokage likes this.
  20. TXHY

TXHY Normal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I checked the said ch 457 and auto translate it, and that ch is actually just the author's concluding note, saying thanks for the support etc. The author did mention there "will probably write a few free side chapters in the future", but dunno whether the author actually proceeded with that plan or not cause "ch 457" is indeed the last chapter listed