LCD I’m the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire!

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Gin_Hindew, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Gin_Hindew

Gin_Hindew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Having a fembox sexdoll servant IS a total evil lord thing to do, good for him

Paps likes this.
  2. Arha

Arha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It WOULD technically make her a sex slave, I suppose. She's legally considered property.

Hm. Anyone else think the third prince might get gender changed back and become a harem member, thus allowing Liam to marry into being the emperor? I don't see any reason to do the unnecessarily complicated gender bender setup otherwise.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2022
  3. anon

anon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ive been wondering about that myself. Seems like it would be the perfect evil lord activity to conquer a empire and marry the princess. despite the discussion posts, all i saw from the text in those chapters was that she was acting like a man, not that there was an actual sex change but maybe im missing something (didn't put to much effort into looking with what limited time i have i try to read new chapters, not skim old ones)

4. KurouDaijuji

KurouDaijuji Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's explicitly stated fairly shortly after Cleo is introduced that the reason they're the "Third Prince" is the Emperor's punishment for the Mother having birth records say that child was male, & getting them a sex-change (before it was legal, & without Cleo's consent [IIRC]).

Paps likes this.
  5. anon

anon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    must have missed that. what chapter si vous plait?

6. Arha

Arha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's the same novel he's introduced in, no idea what chapter. But I remember the word 'laughingstock' being used if you really want to go search through the chapters! As in, the emperor made him into a laughingstock so on one would ever really side with him and he could never REALLY get the throne.

His gender identity has never actually been made clear, so we dunno if he's happy being a prince instead of a princess.

7. sierra117

sierra117 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It clearly stated that he was born a girl, but his mother falsified it as a boy and his father forced him to do a gender change into a real boy as punishment

8. moridin84

moridin84 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's pretty clear he considers himself male. Everyone treats him as a man and he acts like one.

I could imagine him switching to female if Liam ends up becoming Emperor. I would find it to be very tasteless if the author decided to do it though.

9. Arha

Arha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I assume as much given that he hasn't complained about it yet, even internally, so I'm using 'he,' but I don't think we have strong indications one way or the other. That's why I think there's wiggle room for the story to maybe turn him back into a princess voluntarily and not have it be either offensive or at least really cringe.

But yeah, I can't say I would like it. I can't imagine it would be done well.

anon likes this.
  10. anon

anon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It might be better if they just killed Cleo. Despite everything, Cleo is still looking to get out from Liam's thumb, so to speak. Maybe they'll be the knife in Liam's back and it could be a big reveal to Liam that this happened due to the Guides influence.

11. Arha

Arha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Casually murdering a sympathetic character who is already in a position of weakness would help him establish some villain credentials.

anon likes this.
  12. sierra117

Reading List:
    Link
    Unlikely, considering that Liam is fully aware whatever Cleo did behind the scenes, yet just leave him be for sh!t and giggles because he considering those aren't enough to threatens him
    So unless Cleo did something drastic like jump ship to join the emperor, otherwise it's unlikely that Liam will kill him

anon likes this.
  13. anon

anon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking the guide would manipulate her and finally break the misconception that he is helping Liam

14. sierra117

Reading List:
    Link
    If he could do something like that, he would have done it a long time ago, at this point, the guide is nothing more than a gag character, and a plot device to occasionally buff Liam

15. anon

anon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so what you think the author will never have the reveal to Liam? I think that would decrease the enjoyment I have for this novel. Gags are great when used right, but when used in overabundance it stagnates. Although I suppose everyone has a different "breaking point" when it comes to those sorts of things

16. TheF00rgotenMel0n

TheF00rgotenMel0n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've come after Mtl all the lastest raw chapters, and I have to say the translator ai has improved. Anyways , as for Cleo's situation you must not forget that the author loves his only one guy harem and does not cater to traps. Hint hint

17. Arha

Arha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I don't think anyone was suggesting there would be a guy in the harem given how conservative Japan is. Other male characters are allowed to exist outside of the harem.

18. anon

anon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how many chapters are the raws? is there a big chunk between the translated chapters?

19. Misib

Misib Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw i know it isnt on the right place but did that yuri moment happen in otomobe? Since lots of people have read it before.
    About his ex- wife he should have ended her already , too many loose points argh, but fun story.

20. sierra117

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it did