Spoiler I’m the Main Character’s Child

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Ceilo27

Ceilo27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The FL found a useful book about the flowers (sorry I forgot the name, I’m not really good with names).
    apparently, the author left a code in the book “find me” or something along that.
    the duke found the one who wrote it, but then the guy confused that he did collect some but be wasn’t the one who actually did the research, it was his teacher.
    The reason why his teacher couldn’t publish the book is because that he needed an identity or something like that. Hence, he told his student to publish it in his name.

the student is currently running a scented candle shop.

ok so now let’s take about the royal family. The one before the FL was born.
    There was three heirs. The royal exam is that all of the heirs go outside the castle, hide their identity and do a great achievement.
    the 1st prince, he went to the North and is missing up until the FL timeline
    The 1st princess, she went west. Studied medicine and was poisoned (it’s suspicious to me)
    The 2nd prince (the current emperor) went east.

Note: the only ones who were capable were the 1st prince and princess.

Another note: this is only a theory but since the fairies flower is in the North and 1st prince went to North, I think the teacher who wrote the book is the 1st prince.

Shey_04, lazynoodles, Lignin and 22 others like this.
  2. Ahsirt

Ahsirt Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, I think you can just click the username directly and there would be a pop-up for the user's profile. Then you can see in there the 'start a conversation' and just click that. I guess you can DM her in there. Or if that doesn't work, you can just post in her profile and wait for a reply. There were a few who did that in which she replied that she'll message them and just check their inbox.
    I just tried a moment ago starting a conversation with her. Hopefully it will get noticed soon. Best of luck for the both of us. Good luck!

Animelover3 and dariana02 like this.
  3. J3nnie

J3nnie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I come here for spoilers and all I see is pages of complaining. If you dont like it, dont read it! :facepalm: sorry the "useless" dads aren't perfect like you :blobpopcorn_cool:

Exactly completely agree with you. People think it's so easy being a parent and a person with big responsibilities. Yes it was bad that he didnt know what was going on but he had his most trusted knight come check regularly and had sent letters to check on them whilst being at war, fighting monsters and managing a whole empire IMMEDIATELY after losing his wife yet they all have think he's a jerk. The poor guy didnt even get time to grieve properly! How judgemental :facepalm:

sassypo, bloodghoul, Bella94 and 12 others like this.
  4. rooe

rooe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is Mel, is it the first prince, Adrian or Faye?

5. FaranFluffy

FaranFluffy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually don't hate the dad. He's better than most. He assumed she was well taken car of while he was away and didn't waste a second to punish people once he found out she wasn't.

Bella94, Alniyat, Shoshi and 5 others like this.
  6. Aestheronyxx

Aestheronyxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay... This is another neglected MC by her "dad" . Authors, really? Enough with this kind of shitty ass plot. You're literally romanticizing child abandonment. And also with the COLD personality? Why do you make a fcking child then just abandon them later on? Don't you know about the word responsible? Do you not pity them? So you just let them survive on thier own, expect them to grow into a person you expect them to? They're a fcking children! They need the guidance and surveillance of their parents!

bruhhhh.. at least be there as their father, because they're your responsibility.

Herbie420 likes this.
  7. IK_Reads

IK_Reads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The dad cares just cannot be present at the start bc of his duties aside from being a father.

8. saiencia

saiencia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm here for spoilers but I think many people read too much novels/manhwa with neglected children. I mean, if you read till the father punish all of those scum maid and butler you will know that he is genuinely love and care of his child keep this on your mind he doesn't know that she was abused because of those fake reports. Calm down people, this father isn't as bad as other manhwa father. This time the father has real duties and it's understandable plus he checked her too.

Anyways, is there any spoiler about villain?

bloodghoul, Bella94, Alniyat and 6 others like this.
  9. Minhwan

Minhwan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't hate the dad but please take care of your own child until he/she is 2 years atmost so other people won't assume that you abandoned the child and fear that if something happen they will be in big trouble

10. Ganso777

Ganso777 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad the author didn't abuse the mistreatment trope. The father is a good guy, he just went to work (war), only instead of 8 hrs per day 6 yrs in a row. As soon as he understood his daughter was mistreated he unleashed hell upon her bullies.
    Cardin is best dad compared to Claude (other father who didn't deserve redemption until the end and that's just my opinion, you're free to disagree)

Bella94 likes this.
  11. Kirarapot

Kirarapot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If the first emperor and faye both touch the untouchable holy item then the first emperor also got cursed?

Last edited: Oct 5, 2022
  12. codyman495

codyman495 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I really want to know is this, what would have happened if the child was not really an adult on the inside.
    For a minute, what would have happened if she was really only actually 5?
    She did not have a name, the servants abused her and her father she believed (wrongly) did not care for her.

It just kinds of annoys me that in these stories, its the supposed kid who is doing the reaching and not the parent.
    I would like to know what would have happened, you know?

That all being said, agreed that the dad is a good dad after he found out, but give me the angst dammit!

Herbie420 likes this.
  13. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the villain? Huhuhu spoil it please!

By the way, the Bollum or whatever looks like that certain anime with giants lol with a side character that stole the spotlight from the mc.

Alniyat likes this.
  14. Violet_lily

Violet_lily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did that 2nd prince collide with og villainess and now empress to poison the princess and make the first prince disappear? I think the 1st prince was either killed by the monsters or maybe he was assassinated. Another possibility is that he is cursed, trapped in something

15. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao I love the ppl defending the dad even tho there r thousands of manhwa dad's out who could still not neglect their child. Be honest, the father is a shitty dad. U have no right to defend his actions if u got an athy/calude related profile pic cuz ur fav literally got killed cuz his father is shit. Jk, but it's still valid.

Herbie420 and BananaChi like this.
  16. immapotit

immapotit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no, the father is shitty and no one can say otherwise

my wife died while giving birth so im afraid my child will disappear so i will leave her with some randoms and go to war without giving her a name and when i come back the first thing i'll say to her is ''what is that thing doing here''

Herbie420 and BananaChi like this.
  17. Bella94

Bella94 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. Copen

Copen New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish the second prince was the ML, but unfortunately not, but the black-haired + wizard who is so typical of Korean novels became the ML.:(

deicide. likes this.
  19. bloodghoul

bloodghoul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how does other fictional dad’s being better have any relevancy?? these aren’t real people, they’re fictional characters. those authors wanted to write one type of character and story, and this author wanted to write a different type. not all stories intend to be lighthearted or for their characters to be perfect.

Leilacus, spchntrt and Tarniaesquetta like this.