Spoiler I’m the Villain’s Constellation but I’m Broke

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chizuru, Jul 25, 2022.

1. Chizuru

Chizuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: I’m the Villain’s Constellation but I’m Broke
    Associated Names: I'm the Villain's Constellation but I Have No Money
    악역의 성좌인데 돈이 없어
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/im-the-villains-constellation-but-im-broke/
    Raws: https://ridibooks.com/books/4768000001?_s=search&_q=악역의+성좌인데+돈이+없어&_rdt_sid=search&_rdt_idx=1

Synopsis:
    I was the same, but the world had changed.

[You are the new constellation of realm #381jh051.]

It wasn’t enough to have entered the world of the novel, so I’m a constellation.

To make matters worse, the guy who was stuck in the elevator with me was the problem.

This guy was the enemy of mankind who turned black and destroyed the world in the original.

‘Isn’t one of the reasons he turned black was because he wasn’t chosen by the constellations?’

Now that this has happened, I have no choice but to support Baek Tae-beom (백태범) and escape from here!

[Skill: Activate support.]

[Skill: Sponsorship has been canceled.]

[The 10,000 coin sponsorship has been canceled.]

[Reason: Lack of coins]

[Current Coins: 0]

Wait a minute.

I think I’m screwed.

[In original text]

“Don’t disappear in front of me again, Hyung.”

Baek Tae-beom smiled with bright yellow eyes like a beast. I couldn’t help but stare at him as if possessed by his fatally beautiful figure.

“Then I really don’t know what will happen to me.”

Lacie20, DorielMY, Bastian and 7 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... :blobowoevil: Any spoilers?

neuxxx and your crush like this.
  4. sinyoalex

sinyoalex Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "You saved me. Do you know that?"
    "It's too much of an exaggeration.”
    I shook my head, but Baek Tae-beom's hot gaze did not go away. Rather, he held my hand, put his fingers between his fingers, and grabbed them tightly so that they could not run away.
    He frowned with a clear sense, but Baek Tae-beom didn't notice and bowed his head and came close to his face. My eyes, which turned golden as soon as it emerged as an awakening, filled me. I turned my head urgently because I thought the tip of my nose would pass by at any moment.
    The man in front of me is Baek Tae-beom, a character from the novel "The Biography of the Fall of the World" that I read.
    "It's not exaggerated. I'd really be dead without my brother.”
    No, you wouldn't have died without me around. Knowing the end of <The Biography of the End of the World>, I could only hear his words as he was catching clouds.
    Because Baek Tae-beom is the worst villain who survives the end of the story, destroys the world, and kills the main character.
    "So, don't go anywhere, okay?"
    And I'm the only one who supports Baek Tae-beom.
    [Your contractor expresses his or her excessive favor]
    It's the Holy See.
    I felt uncomfortable when I was waiting for the elevator for a part-time job interview.
    I looked at others because I thought it was an earthquake due to the subtle vibration felt at the tip of my feet, but they all looked fine. When I turned my head to see if it was only Mi-jin that I felt, a man appeared next to me, who had no one in front of me until just now. He was waiting for the elevator to arrive like me.
    I could see that he was too handsome with his white bleached hair, wide shoulders, smooth jawline, and high nose bridge, but somehow I felt strange. Somehow, I felt a sense that was not unfamiliar.
    However, it would be just an illusion because I have never been involved with such a handsome man in my life. I shook my head lightly to erase my thoughts and went into the elevator I arrived. The narrow space was quickly filled with a total of five people on board, including me, the man, the old man, and two people who appeared to be father and daughter.
    So the upset happened exactly seconds later.
    It's bumpy!
    "What's going on?"
    It was the moment when the man, who was holding the little hand of his young daughter, shouted in a bewildered voice.
    [System synchronization starts. Please understand that you may feel vomiting for a while. …… Synchronization is complete. #381jh051 systems have been extended]
    Dizziness swept through my body. A cheerful sound rang in my head with a throbbing headache.
    [The opening of the dungeon begins] Please pay attention to your safety. …Opened!]
    [Dungeon <Small Purgatory>]
    [Escape the elevator by defeating the demon monster who hid inside the person within the time limit.
    Compensation: 3,000 coins
    Penalty in case of failure:
    Time limit: 60 hours]
    Why don't you say that people can't do anything if they're in a situation they can't understand? Now everyone was exactly the same pair. No one spoke out, and everyone only looked at the translucent window that appeared in front of their eyes.
    It's bumpy!
    But when the elevator stopped with a loud rattle again, the old man screamed. I wanted to scream along, but there was a separate problem. It was because of the semi-transparent system window that emerged one after another.
    [You wake up as "He Who Knows Destruction"]]
    [You are the new Holy See of #381jh051]
    [Congratulations! You were born as a new Holy See] You can check your skills and make a new contract with an awakening person.]
    'What nonsense is this?’
    [Entered channel #551er5] [Current number of spectators: 1]
    It was also a moment of idleness. I immediately recalled what had happened so far in my head. The reason why I became calm right away is that I am the one who knows this situation better than anyone else.
    Because this mysterious phenomenon that has occurred now was the same as the phenomenon in the novel "The Biography of the Fall of the World," which I read until yesterday.
    Awakening, Holy See, Contract... And the letter #381jh051 also matched the one from the novel. Isn't it the same as the content of <The Biography of the End of World>, which ended with the end of the villain killing the main character and then destroying the world? I didn't look at the epilogue swearing because the story ended like that.
    Synchronization probably means I'm synchronized with the novel. Otherwise, this wouldn't happen. So am I in the novel now? But that wasn't the problem.
    I became the Holy See?’
    The Holy See was a kind of God-like being who signed a contract with a person who awakened with new power, that is, an awakening person, or sponsored them. Since they do not appear in front of the person who signed the contract, they do not know the exact appearance of them, but the Holy See lent strength to the awakening and made them pay an unknown price.
    I became such a Holy See? I couldn't accept the situation soberly.
    'No way.’
    [The Holy See, "The One Who Knows Destruction" is synchronized with the Eucharist]
    But now was not the time to argue about such personal matters.
    I turned my head and looked at the man standing next to me. A man with white bleached hair and sparkling eyes that suddenly turned golden, and so handsome that his skin is thought to be white and beautiful.
    [Baek Taebeom: Awakened]
    I thought I was used to it. I wanted to bite my tongue at the name that sparkled over the man's head.
    The man who killed the main character, Kang Si-hoo, and destroyed the world was right next to me in <The Biography of the End of World>.
    It was not judged only by name and appearance. <Isegye Extinction Rebellion> was also developed from the perspective of the villain Baek Tae-beom, so it was not detailed, but it was possible to know what happened during his first awakening and what he had been betrayed since he woke up.
    Baek Tae-beom, who went through many hardships, was abandoned by the Holy See because he had no talent even as a hunter. He also followed the main character who was friendly to him after rolling like crazy for two years and then blackened.
    And this is where he wakes up, in a cramped elevator. As far as I remember, Baek Tae-beom survives here alone.
    "It's gone."
    Doesn't that mean that I became an extra at the very beginning?
    How he survived was not in the novel. But it certainly isn't the usual way. Because the book said that Baek Tae-beom, two years ago, was easily swindled because he had a gentle and kind personality and was clumsy.
    As I guessed, Baek Tae-beom was looking at people leaning against the elevator wall with a bewildered expression. You probably also don't know that your eyes are shining gold.
    Most of those who become awakened change their appearance. It was normal for muscles to develop and change their body shape or hair or eye color. In the novel, there was also an awakening person who changed his hair color every time he used his skill.
    "What's going on here? You! Do you know what this is?!"
    "Oh, my God, Dad....”
    "I, I don't know. What's going on here?.”
    "Damn it, what is it? You!"
    The eyes of the man and Baek Tae-beom, who were turning their heads with grim faces, met. Surprised Baek Tae-beom flinched and tried to step back, but the man who approached him suddenly grabbed him by the collar.
    "Why are your eyes shining gold?"
    "Yes, yes?
    "You're the culprit, aren't you? Is he the devil or something?"
    Then, he suddenly punched Baek Tae-beom in the face. I was so surprised that I blocked Baek Tae-beom's faltering front and forced him to loosen the collar he grabbed.
    "What are you doing now? What do you mean punching all of a sudden?”
    To someone who might destroy the world!
    I moved with concern for the man in front of me, but he didn't seem to take it that way.
    "What? Don't you move away? You must have seen it, there's a devil lurking in here!"
    "Do you have any proof that it's this person? You're using violence without proof!"
    He'll kill us all and escape if he's wrong!
    The old man, who was huffing at my words, sighed and hugged the child when his daughter cried. Only then could I look back on Baek.
    You're taller than me and you're fit.
    "Are you okay?"
    "…Oh, yes, thank you."
    Are you sure you're thankful?
    have a mysterious expression He looked as if he were looking at the prince who saved him for the first time. It feels strange to get this kind of look from the worst villain in the novel, but now I had to put off the trivial things.
    Now, two years ago, it was before Baek Tae-beom became black. In the original film, Baek Tae-beom definitely survived the first dungeon he targeted. However, there is no way that such a good-natured man would kill all of them and escape. In the end, even if it was not described in the novel, it was possible to consider the possibility that some kind of incident occurred in this elevator.
    What should I do now? Now that this happened, it was only a matter of time before Baek Tae-beom was pointed out and beaten as the devil in the dungeon. Baek Tae-beom rubbed his hit cheek and tapped me on the shoulder, as if I looked nervous.
    "Why?"
    "Would you like to see this? I don't know what's going on here..”
    On the SNS executed on the cell phone he showed me, there were posts and strange photos asking for help as if they were telling me the situation in real time. At the same time, disaster messages were received every 10 seconds, and the urgency of the situation was felt.
    Looking through them, I've just come up with a way to break this situation.
    I don't know what it is, but before that kind of incident occurs, shouldn't we escape first?
    I was now somehow 'the Holy See'. It meant that it was in a state where it could support a specific awakening person to break the dungeon.
    "You'll be out in no time.”
    I opened the skill window, saying calmly to reassure him.
    [Skill: Lee Gyehyeonshin]
    It is known that humans who see the true image of God are blind.
    Skill: Open a store
    You can purchase goods by opening stores used by the Holy See.
    Skill: Messages
    A message may be transmitted to a specific awakening person.
    Skill: Sponsored
    It can be sponsored by pointing out a specific awakening person. You can sponsor at least one coin.]
    Now that it's like this, I'm 100You can sponsor at least one coin.]
    Now that this has happened, I have no choice but to escape here by sponsoring Baek Tae-beom!
    [Skill: Invoke sponsorship]
    [Skills: Sponsorship cancelled]
    [Sponsorship for 10,000 coins has been canceled]
    [Reason: Not enough coins]
    [Current coin: 0]
    "You two, why are you whispering so much?"
    I laughed at the angry man.
    Mister, I think we're screwed.

5. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone give any spoilers? like what happened? what's the ML's problem?

6. akegamai

akegamai Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Weell the ML doesn't really have a 'problem' other than being a bit obsessed over the MC (I'm sure it'll get worse in the future though, I'm still at chapter 38.) But for spoilers:

The MC gets his death hastened by a powerful skill used on him by a character from the novel. That caused his death to happen on the same day a huge monster incident that ruins Seoul happens. (He was in the dungeon that breaks and causes this monster breakout) But anyway, MC along with the others in the dungeon come out and find chaos with monsters everywhere. In the skies, on the ground, and many bodies. They quickly leave and try to help the association and other hunters to alleviate the situation.

The MC in the meanwhile, didn't seem to care much that he would die that day, probably because his constellation body was restricting his emotions. He only wondered if the ML was okay amidst this tragedy as he left him sleeping in his house. He was calm and accepted the fact that he was going to die and there was nothing he could do about it, so he simply told the others to help civilians first.

MC ran, trying to contact the ML, but there was no signal. He wanted to tell the ML that he was his constellation, and that he'd be back soon so he shouldn't worry. He fought some monsters blocking his path, used some skills, and then heard some people crying for help. In a corner of the road, a lizard monster was about to eat the people who were trapped (among those people was someone that he wasn't on good terms with), but anyway, he killed the monster, but the civilians were still crying, telling him to look behind him. A monster was about to swing at him--- but woosh!! ML slashes the monster from behind with his sword and shows up in front of MC, beaten and torn from fighting monsters and looking for MC. MC immediately hugged ML, who was about to collapse.

[The moment our eyes met, Baek Tae-beom smiled.

“Hyung.”

“Tae-beom-ah!”

I ran towards Baek Tae-beom, who was about to collapse, and hugged him. Ragged breathing came out of the lips that were close to my neck. Baek Tae-beom smiled lowly again as he shrugged his shoulders because they felt itchy. Clearly, his condition seemed to have cleared up.

“I missed you….”

Even so, why does he say such romantic things as soon as he sees me? It was ridiculous, so I pulled at the back of his head. He let out a groan.]

MC and ML exchange a few words before ML notices red marks on MC's neck. (They're from when the MC was fighting with the guy that used his skill on him and quickened his death.) ML asks what it was, but MC tells him that he was fine, and that it was nothing. However, ML immediately becomes angry.

[“What’s that? Did something happen?”

"Oh, this. Hold on, Tae-beom-ah. First of all, this isn't important….”

“This isn't important?”

Baek Tae-beom's face hardened even more.

“Hyung, why do you always talk like that?”

“Huh?”

“Why do you say that your wounds are just nothing? Why do you always pretend you're not sick and act like you'll get better soon? Can't I even worry?"

“No, I….”

"This is a handprint. Someone strangled you with their hands. But it doesn't matter? Then what does matter to you?"]

This evolves into an argument between them (They do fight like this a lot, like 'Why does hyung care so much about me?', and 'Why is hyung always taking care of me?' They're mostly from whenever the ML (Baek Tae-beom, if you haven't noticed.) suffers from an abnormality from using his skills too much. When his emotions feel the most active and he is the most honest, he speaks out his insecurities. He worried that MC would leave him someday if he didn't know why he cares so much about him.) But anyway, I'll just spoil you with the translated lines haha.

[“Hyung.”

Baek Tae-beom caressed my neck as he clenched his teeth.

"Am I truly an important person to you?"

“Tae-beom-ah. Listen to me... .”

"You're going to make excuses again. Just like always!"

Baek Tae-beom yelled and bit his lower lip. I couldn't say anything as I watched the tears welling up in his eyes. When he blinked, the tears streamed down. Baek Tae-beom was crying.

Because of me?

“I am nothing to you, aren’t I?”

“That’s not true! You’re….”

I was speechless. You are my precious contractor. The one who will destroy the world. Is there anything I can spit out? If I reveal that I am his constellation, will Baek Tae-beom believe me?

“You’re— a good… dongsaeng.”

“Ga-hyun hyung.”

Baek Tae-beom bowed his head toward me and cried.

"You can stop now. Helping me out, with that kind of sympathy."

"What?”

"I know everything. You're helping me just because you're a nice guy. You don't have any feelings for me."

“What do you mean?”

“You still have no idea?”

Baek Tae-beom smiled faintly.

“Hyung, I….”

But, I could no longer hear his words as if something had blocked them. I tried to blink, but I couldn't. I tried to breathe, but I couldn't. I couldn't even swallow my saliva. I couldn't do anything. I felt as if I was being weighed down by a great and heavy disaster. Baek Tae-beom's tearful expression gradually distorted as if he couldn't believe what was happening. My head lowered slowly, followed by my falling gaze.]

Before ML could ever finish his confession, the MC gets stabbed in the back by that person with the civilians. It was not because they were enemies in the first place, but because the skill (was so powerful that it) controlled that person to stab him with a knife. The MC could not move or do anything anymore, and the ML desperately cried for him to stay awake. They could not finish their fight, or the ML's confession. Everything was left as it was.

As the ML approached his death, MC thought that he needed to tell the ML, tell him not to worry anymore. However, he could not move anymore. And before he knew it, he closed his eyes, and his body faded away into the cold.

If you wanna know what happens next........

Read the novel yourself ^^

madv, Lacie20, Hiura and 5 others like this.
  7. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks

akegamai likes this.
  8. SheeLey

SheeLey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Daz craazy
    Anyway are you buying the chapter on Ridibooks or other site? If so, do you make an account first there right? Is it international site? Or only for some places? Coz i cant really make an account
    Maybe it's my phone or my internet being something

9. akegamai

akegamai Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, we buy the raws from Ridibooks, and you can make an account there (Although you will have to use google translate with Korean -> English + a guide to know what you're doing). You can refer to this guide on how to sign up on Ridibooks
    It's not an international site, sadly. However, you can still sign up from other countries, it's just that the site isn't available in other languages. That's why you have to use a 3rd party app to mtl for you.

Hiura and SheeLey like this.
  10. SheeLey

Reading List:
    Link
    So it needs vpn to login yes?
    That's to bad, but thanks for the information

11. akegamai

akegamai Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, no, you don't need a VPN to log in. You can login from anywhere but there is no English/other language version of the Ridibooks site therefore you have to use a 3rd party app to mtl all the Korean text.

SheeLey likes this.
  12. SheeLey

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooooooohhh lol
    I thought when you mean not international site is like for Korea only lolol, i'm not really awake that time sorry :sweating_profusely:
    Thank you again ❤️

akegamai likes this.
  13. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Love it omg

14. Ellz

Ellz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need mtl plss im dying from curiosity omggggg ((read things in one sitting type of reader))

Kinda regret reading this so early
    I love itt
    I love the dynamicc huhu

akegamai likes this.
  15. akegamai

akegamai Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wwwww me too ㅠㅠ You can always just buy the raws and mtl it yourself though~

16. Applejambubble

Applejambubble Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just need to know if this is a BE or HE please

17. akegamai

akegamai Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's BE/HE?

18. Applejambubble

Reading List:
    Link
    Bad ending or happy ending

19. akegamai

akegamai Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read the ending yet, but I predict a happy ending because the side stories have smut of the main couple in it.

20. Applejambubble

Reading List:
    Link
    I see thank you!