LCD I’ve Became Able to Do Anything with My Growth Cheat, but I Can’t Seem to Get out of Being Jobless

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shield Loyalist, Feb 23, 2018.

?

Who's your preferred girl/s?

1. Haurvatat

71.0%
  2. Miri

40.3%
  3. Carol

25.8%
  4. Malina/Marina

22.6%
  5. Norn

19.4%
  6. Sheena

14.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what entity did they release this time...

2. Mastine

Mastine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure Centaur is the missing goddess, and was the one who spoke to them.

3. deathminati

deathminati Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone pls tell me the number of girls in his harem and does his sister join in too .. in which volume?

4. Mastine

Reading List:
    Link
    Officially only 2 right now have slept with him. Though he has many dark elves who would like to.
    According to his life(sex) magic there are 2 guys who would like to as well.

5. deathminati

deathminati Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if 2 then i guess they are haru and carol , i've been reading some serious type novels so now i wanted to read a laid back generic type where mc is too op and girls fall for him left and right .. do you have any recommendations also is this novel the same type that i want to read now

6. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it is only them two, though in his heart Ichinosuke/Ichinojo kind of accepted Sheena and Rarael to some extent. Just waiting for a certain acrobatic woman to come back to start the harem party. Definitely not waiting for the sister unless he wants it to be a bloodbath.

In a Different World With a Smartphone (tho the translation stopped for a while now..I think)
    Slave Harem (kind of lewd, tl stopped too)

I know I have some more...but I can't remember as I've been reading Korean novels lately which aren't 'laid-back' at all.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
  7. DeirdreH

DeirdreH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are only six chapters left until the translation is caught up with the author.

Hopefully by the time this series is caught up the constant cliffhangers will be over.

8. no168_92

no168_92 BrokenDoor|NeedsFixing|LackingFunds|DonorsWelcomed

Reading List:
    Link
    the latest chapter is kinda stupid... Why does the Minerva, Metias, Alesio trio just leave instead of finishing the weakened MC, Miri or Setolance off?
    I get that Torerul and Koshmar was there, but 3 vs 2 is still favorable to at least eliminate some of them right...?

9. lotus.eater086

lotus.eater086 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is it on HIATUS ? no more updates after October .

10. Mastine

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if the dark gods are pulling a Xanatos gambit.
    Throwing everyone out of the afterlife to Earth would save it from imploding. The real plan being to force Ichinojo into making his chia world into the new afterlife after he becomes the replacement Kami.
    Since after reading for a while you realize the MC only reacts to most things, not planning ahead or being active.

11. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    We've caught to the latest chapter (surprised it's not finished) so the speed is up to the author now.

12. corrr

corrr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soooo someone else is translating this novel instead of Tseirp?

13. Mastine

Reading List:
    Link
    So we have 2 homunculus in chia world, 3 if you count Shina
    1 left behind in the collapsing goddess' room
    and now the old lady that raised centaur is one.

14. Tarrian

Tarrian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhh, so glad this is over.

The novel was a fun enough read through most of it, and the translation quality was quite good. Props to Tseirp for a job well done!

Too bad it fell prey to the common trope of WNs dissolving into an unsatisfying mess at the end. It really felt like the author just threw their hands up in the air and wrote a random conclusion that came out of nowhere to sorta? wrap things up. Guess the creator was in the same position as the Goddesses and decided it was good enough, a real resolution to the problem could be punted down the road a few hundred years.

15. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Well...not in my main reads but surprisingly one that I've constantly read when it's up. (I'll let you know I have a 'stockpile' of OG chapters waiting)

In the beginning the other series (Healer) was more important to me but due to the less inconsistencies of the flow I guess I stuck w/ this one.

Of course, it's already a given that almost every girl will like Ichinojo, I even expected that some Gods *cough* Metias *cough* will join the harem.

But not only that Malina "went home" as promised, but Ichinojo stuck to the two ladies in his heart. A big props to that and that alone.

To the bro above, in the very beginning this novel reeked of a mellow isekai journey. The author just couldn't make it too normal cause it's isekai – that means it'd be boring.

I do have disappointments in my heart, like "Why not grind to the highest/strongest classes ever?" like the Sword Emperor they mentioned...but I also understood that it doesn't follow the spirit of the story/Ichinojo.

With a feeling of neither happiness nor disappointment, I thank Tseirp for fulfilling the commitment

...and bid you all farewell until the next story we both come to enjoy.

16. DeirdreH

DeirdreH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was not expected the "It's just a prank bro" ending.