Spoiler I’ve Been Pregnant for 10 Years Without Giving Birth

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by amechansan, Oct 22, 2019.

1. amechansan

amechansan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/ive-been-pregnant-for-10-years-without-giving-birth/

This one seems like a light read! To start off they're already are expecting :aww:

MC and ML got tangled up when MC jumped on ML while being possessed by a lust ghost. The next day every ghost in town bothers him as there's something delicious in his body. The spiritual fetus seems like a great power boost to supernatural creatures thus them trying to bother MC. ML needs to protect his wifey and unborn child and luckily he is a strong celestial master :blobhero:. It's being translated and can't wait to read about their family's adventure.

Ease and TomiNdumplings like this.
  2. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    I cant believe someone write a novel knock version of the Bonnie's story

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
    Viliel, lykizan, maya_sov and 10 others like this.
  3. amechansan

amechansan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I finished MTling this one yesterday and the small fat bun is so pitiful having two dumb fathers :facepalm:. It's a light read, no dramas and misunderstanding, it was smooth sailing but nevertheless I feel lacking in the romance section. IDK if it's just me or what but it's funny so hurray:blobok:
    It started with MC being possessed by a lust ghost (?) that for seven days he suffers from lust and just want to find some guy to get it done. The ML is a celestial master chasing the said troublemaker ghost and he came across a horny MC but no they did not do the deed. It was just a kiss and MC feel unconscious and got a spiritual bun on him after waking up (well he found out about it after half a month?). Idk if it's accurate cause it's MTLed but something like people who has inclination with the spiritual world can have their essence/spirit and MLs hurt that time that his essence/spirit separated from him. He didn't knew MC can also use spiritual force and his essence/spirit also separated from him and the two's essence were the one who did the deed and thus a spiritual bun. After half a month or something MC got bothered by ghosts trying to eat the delicious thing on him and ML saves him at the nick of time. They found out he was pregnant so ML said he'll marry him and after giving birth they can dissolve the marriage but the bun has to stay with ML. MLs family is a well-known celestial master family that his starting fee is 10million yuan. MC agrees because ML said he cannot protect him everytime but can teach him how to be a celestial master so he can protect himself just fine, just that their technique cannot be taught to outsiders so unless they become husbands he cannot teach him. MC was 18 years old while ML was 28years old that it's hilarious how MC calls him Shūshu (uncle), that ML always want to vomit blood. And when he fell for MC he was always bothered by MC calling him Uncle that he searched the internet why people call someone uncle and all answers points to the fact that uncle is for "older people" :blob_grin:. MC on the other hand taught ML likes him calling uncle but he really got the hots for him since MLs so handsome that he got dreams and all for him. MC is also very handsome and is a genius when it comes to being celestial master. Which actually is related to his forgotten memories which is for another discussion. ML is OP but MCs way more OP hahaha

Ease, pcheshire, maya_sov and 6 others like this.
  4. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    more spoilers please!!

this had me dying!! LOL!!

MiserableSOUL likes this.
  5. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    Please more spoiler

6. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997 @aphrosdiax
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21 @cahmil @crystalirishzz
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1 @Deeee_1994
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans @freezing-slowly @FanofLiterature @Ficklyfrim
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111 @hiharu @Ha-Ha @HIMETAN
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan @lry93
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi @lazykitty_99 @laptop1130
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09 @RoyalRen @Raebit
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan @Shorng
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince @whitequeen
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx @xxiv @Xinyi2004
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22 @YeYueLiang @yfndsh
    @Zennie_613 @zarya @ZeeRose
    @324722 @2Bon2B

pcheshire, maya_sov, missycin and 4 others like this.
  7. leva

leva Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spiritual papapa.... now i've seen it all

8. White Head Ice Prince

White Head Ice Prince Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG WHAT YESSSS More details plz !?!??