Spoiler I Accidentally Saved The Male Lead’s Brother

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Deleted member 262282, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Esraahassan

Esraahassan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML=24
    FL=20

Minaeli, Melita_H and Nada Amore like this.
  2. Nada Amore

Nada Amore Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!

3. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Bumping this since I found out an adaptation is probably coming. Any new spoilers?

4. dunnoperson_

dunnoperson_ was reading your spoiler

Reading List:
    Link

Launching on December 17, 2022 [Kakaopage KR]

5. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy for the adaptation but slightly disappointed with the art. I know the theme of the novel in my memories was leaning to fluff but it feels weird to see Theo so small. Wasn't he like... 10?

Lalali likes this.
  6. novel_manga-fan

novel_manga-fan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He's 3

Melita_H and Sarah13 like this.
  7. luliibunny

luliibunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler about Penelope?

8. heidikhalifa83

heidikhalifa83 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain why the marquis killed edgar ? What was the reason ?

Melita_H likes this.
  9. ros.ciel

ros.ciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been so long since I have read this, but if iirc, the marquis meant to kidnap ML because he was a rosetto(?) too like his brother Theo. The kidnappers mistakenly took Edgar because iirc ML and Edgar are identical except for a mole or something can't remember. The marquis wanted to eliminate him cos iirc if a rosetto managed to survive the period where he is unstable, he will be a force to be reckoned with (take this with a grain of salt since it had been so long since I read the mtl). Anyway, iirc, Edgar went to ML's room that night to comfort him or something, but ML went out of his room (to go get something, I think). That was when the kidnappers came in and mistakenly took Edgar. The marquis wanted to break down ML, but since Edgar was a normal human being, he suffered greatly and died almost immediately. He was sent back as a corpse to ML's parents. ML just heard a commotion that night (that Edgar's corpse was returned). His parents didn't want him to know what happened, in case he lost control. He accidentally overheard his mom crying and decided to see what happened. He overheard about the marquis torturing and killing Edgar (iirc). Then his parents discovered him by the door and ML went inside and saw his twin's dead body. IIRC he realized it was him who was supposed to be kidnapped, not Edgar. ML loves his brother a lot and seeing his dead body, caused him to run wild and lose control of his powers. IIRC, he teleported to the marquis' mansion and destroyed everything in there. ML's dad just took the responsibility for it, making it seem like he was the one who destroyed the marquisate. Since losing his brother almost made him (iirc) crazy, his parents decided to seal away all his memories of Edgar, including the fact that he was a rosetto. Only the butler and an old powerful mage are the only ones alive who knew this secret. That was why ML often had headaches and insomnia (and other signs of being a rosetto). In the OGnovel, the death of Theo, triggered the awakening of him being a rosetto and the OGFL served as his stabilizer.

The marquis I'm talking about is dead iirc and the current villain of the story is the illegitimate child of that marquis who survived ML's attack that night. About Edgar, he is the opposite of ML. He is outgoing and cheerful. ML, when he was young, was quite introverted and has an uninviting aura around him. Sometimes, he would feel envious of Edgar because the people around him adore him a lot and sometimes the people in the duchy are quite wary of ML. Edgar was supposed to be the next lord. He was sweet and kind to ML, always comforting him and encouraging him since being a rosetto was a difficult life to live. FL will discover Edgar's existence when Theo and FL went to look at ML's family portrait and FL sensed something was odd with the picture cos there was an odd space between ML and his parents, as if someone was supposed to be there. (I can't quite remember if it was because FL has a special ability, but when she saw the portrait a second time or something, she was able to see Edgar sitting side by side ML. Edgar's tomb was hidden too. IIRC, it was beside or near where ML's parents were buried. When ML regained his memories and finally saw his tomb, he brought him flowers and discovered wilted flowers in there. His parents regularly visited Edgar's tomb and brought him fresh flowers. When his parents died, no one visited his grave until (iirc) FL discovered it (she sort of saw through the illusion if that makes sense. I remember him regaining his memories was quite touching because Edgar's portrait after that looked like he was finally happy that his twin remembers him.

cloerofile, Riev, Minaeli and 20 others like this.
  10. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone has mtl for ch 135 onward???

11. monmati

monmati Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for sharing all the spoilers☺️

12. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil about the mage guy who suddenly came to MC and Theo and used some magic on them? It has been hinted that he was the one who erased MLs memory of his twin brother.
    I am sure it's already in one of those MTL chapters, but i don't have time to research each one of them to find this scene.

Melita_H likes this.