LCD I Alone Level-Up

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Jan 14, 2019.

1. rectorcaedo

rectorcaedo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can confirm, that thing is like 4000 pages, quick google in the right places will find alot

2. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Lovelybutter and Shadow Wanderer like this.
  3. Avkash95

Avkash95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows why this is in series ranking #1 every month? There is no new readable chapter on the page.

4. DarkZealot

DarkZealot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Either bots, die-hard fans, or pure laziness. To be honest, the voting system for this site is basically a joke.

TrueNineLives likes this.
  5. sgrey

sgrey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there is a voting system for novel popularity!? I always thought it was automatic process based on the number of clicks on the novel and chapters, or something like that.

6. supreme025

supreme025 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    me too

i think Solo Leveling Ragnorok is going to better than Solo Leveling!

7. sgrey

sgrey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read the sequel and I am not planning to. It will probably ruin the original in some way, because I have yet to see a sequel that doesn't ruin the original in some way, or the sequel has nothing to with the original other than being in the same universe.

8. supreme025

Reading List:
    Link
    i think Solo Leveling Ragnorok is going to better than
    it's not from the same author bro and MC is the son of the Monarch. And I also haven't read it yet. Waiting for it to get finished.

9. sgrey

sgrey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That makes me want to read it even less tbh. I am not saying the novel will definitely be bad, but I find it hard to justify even the existence of this novel from the story perspective. The description says that the son of the prequel's MC discovered his identity after growing up and went off adventuring. Doesn't sound that exciting, especially considering there should be no danger or monsters left on Earth. So it is likely he will go isekai or something.
    I am concerned that the sequel will say something like - MC of solo leveling didn't finish the job after everything he did, so his son has to clean up after his dad. And maybe say that the original MC is a shitty father (which sequels often do) and the son is angry with MC for blocking his powers and such. Maybe even killing of the mother in some way, which would be even dumber, considering she is the wife of the monarch. But I have seen sequels where all of this happens for no reason

SerialBeggar and supreme025 like this.
  10. supreme025

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, dude. let us stay positive bro:blob_grin:. It seems like you have lost faith in Humanity. Lmao:D

11. sgrey

sgrey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's more like I lost all faith in the web novel authors :D But really, there are only about 3 possible logical ways for the sequel to start and justify it's existence, and all of them ruin the prequel. Considering the sequel's names, wanna bet the novel will start with some kind of apocalypse on Earth and the Monarch is not able to defend it, so his son has to step in?
    Basically this is why I just don't bother reading sequels. The only one that I can recommend, is Nano Machine, but that's only because the sequel is basically a second half of the original unfinished novel

12. supreme025

Reading List:
    Link
    So you read Nano Machine and Descendent of Demon God? WOW! I loved both of them. Do you know when Nano Machine was dropped by Webnovel and was on translation hiatus. I loved this novel so much that I didn't want to read it in MTL So I became one of the Top patrons for this novel lol. And at that time I didn't even know about the sequel. At that time The translation team's name was " Nano Machine Translation" I was so happy!:D

13. sgrey

sgrey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, this is one of the better novels out there. What makes it worthwhile for me is that it actually has a good and satisfying ending that properly wraps things up and also leaves a possibility to continue MC's story in a way that actually makes sense.
    I guess thanks for donations so that the novels are finished :D

14. supreme025

Reading List:
    Link
    did you find any other novel similar to the Nano machine? Something you enjoyed? can u recommend some?

15. sgrey

sgrey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's hard to say. Try skydemonorder translation group, they translate Korean Murim novels, so you might find something you like there. I can suggest trying The Heavenly Demon Can’t Live a Normal Life, Return of the Mount Hua Sect, Absolute Sword Sense and
    Heavenly Demon Cultivation Simulation. There are others too. Dunno if you saw these or already read them, but they are ok. I like Nano Machine more, though :D

16. Mr. LightlySalted

Mr. LightlySalted New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He put it in strength cause 1. he wanted to verify the differences before and after increases stats and strength was the best one to test that. 2. he needed strenght the most, (and increasing strength also increases his speed and durability do to stronger muscles. Constitution stats and agility stats do more than increase those) since he wasnt very skillful at the time, had no skills (abilities/powers), didnt have a very good weapon and since he was gonna be an attacker (what he probably expected at the time) you need a good baseline of strength.

if you were in his situation, you'd also put most of it in strength.

And besides, after that he didnt dump all of his stat points into one stat (except int but that was cause it was lacking and needed to catch up to the other stats.

Also, glad to see someone mention the archers cause yeah why didnt he?

17. cats2

cats2 Member

Reading List:
    Link

my brother, you are replying to a 4 year old comment