LCD I Alone Level-Up

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Jan 14, 2019.

1. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, they do.

elengee likes this.
  2. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't comment on the WP account :(

92: Those reporters' instincts are quite dull if they're not curious about the two S-rankers being there at the same time...

Also, that actress is going to love him for screwing up that actors' big Hunter debut ;)

C94: Why not just recruit the MC as their guildmaster? It's basically their original plan anyway. Also, if that actor is the VP's son, then why is he joining GR instead of Yoojin? And how does Yoo Jinho not already know him personally?

C95: I really wish that there were a legitimate reason for him to do something as stupid as selling that marble. Everytime its brought up, it makes me want to drop the series :/

C96: If the marble doubles magic power and not magic attack, then wouldn't it also increase his number of summons?

C97: He finally grew a brain... right after announcing to the world that he has an item worth starting a world war over. I wonder how many people he'll have to kill before people give up on stealing it.

C99: I wonder how he plans to deal with all the other Eternal Sleep victims and their families who will be coming to him and his mother for the cure after she wakes up. Also curious if it'll even do any good to cure her if the problem is similar to radiation poisoning. After all, the source of the problem would still be there, waiting to cause a relapse.
    That's maxing three stats though. I can totally respect specialization. It's just when only one stat is raised while all the supporting stats are ignored that its a problem.

mrttao likes this.
  3. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe the elixir would also grant a immunity or something along those lines?

4. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    far from the best build. especially once broken steel dropped. You do not start with anything above 9 in FO 3, ever. because of bobbleheads.
    For example, every run after my first I picked up the int bobblehead BEFORE hitting level 2, so starting with int 10 is a waste.

Of course with "operation anchorage" and "the pit " i found the stealth build got a bit to good with the stealth suit and shock sword and perpetrator.

5. sjmcc13

Reading List:
    Link
    there is something there they are aware of, though once the president showed up, the reporters had no excuse to not know something is going on
    because it is a lost cause and they know it. He does not need them, and will not accept corporate over site. Plus Jinho's reasons for wanting the position in the family are extremely valid.
    He needs the money and it is the most disposable item he has, it is only when he sees the price of his weapons that other options emerge
    nope, summons is based in INT stat, not magic, the marble can only strengthen unit at a time
    No one, you think the auction house posts something they do not have for sale that fast.
    You are assuming there will be a doctor in the room when he heals her...
    Why bother with a doctor who will throw a fit about untested "snake oil", when he can just make it look like a miracle.

6. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    The whole point is to min, not max. :D

By havin endurance at 1 and luck at 2, by raising unarmed to 100 by level 5-7, I can use No Weaknesses, Tag and Almost Perfect to raise unarmed skill to 198 by the time I find the last Unarmed skill book. 5 extra points of damage in unarmed combat...which after the boosts by perks turns out to be very powerful.

Min, not max. :p. The maxed attributes I didn't even care about...I just had a bunch of points to dump. :blobjoy:

See above. The trick in Fallout 3 is to min, not max. :blobjoy:

He does find a great use for it...
    he gives it to the Orc wizard...who basically becomes a high S class Mage with it.
    :blobjoy:

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  7. ElefantVerd

ElefantVerd It's not me, and it's not you.

Reading List:
    Link
    MC + "little brother" = yaoi vibes.

userunfriendly likes this.
  8. kunbaskier

kunbaskier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any romance? Or only lvling?

9. sjmcc13

Reading List:
    Link
    I have only gone through the first 200 out of ~270 chapters but there are hints of romance, but nothing substantial, he only showed interest in 2 girls so far, one of them left the story in the mid 30's, he has ignored a couple others that showed interest in him. I think he is supposed to marry exactly one girl in the end.

10. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Just don’t, don’t.:blobtongue:

11. Magnus183

Magnus183 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could you spoil what happens in the dungeon after this? Also will he make a guild? What about his father? Will he meet him?

I've made a thread in spoiler section but no one have answered yet...

12. Psytoxin

Psytoxin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you search solo leveling spoilers, there should be a compilation on reddit.

13. NewToThis

NewToThis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, he really is an idiot.
    Trying to sell that marble is just ridiculous if you have an army of mages....

And is it me or are hunter items way too cheap? If that dagger only costs 100k$ it really shouldn´t be sold.

Will he still get the building?
    Practically the contract was with little brother who acted as an executive of the Yoo Construction, so it should be valid.

14. sjmcc13

Reading List:
    Link
    Except
    1. he is not being an idiot.
    2. he does not have an army of mages, only 4, and it can only boost 1 at a time.
    3. the marble's boost is useful, but not necessary
    4. he values healing his mother above a combat boost
    5. the decision is based on a natural assumption due to him missing information he did not have access to as an e-Rank. It is not until he gets into the auction as an S-Rank that the info he needs (the actual price of anti-fire gear) is available to him. They were not listed online and that normally means very rare and extremely expensive, potentially to the point that only the marble would cover the cost.
    6. there are plenty of times where the money for selling something outweighs the value to you of the item, for the MC the marbles is in this class because while it is a broken item, it is broken in a way he can not fully exploit
    $100,000 USD is cheap, what reality do you live in??? based on the info we have for a 10 person C-rank team after taxes ( I think an earlier chapter said they were like 40% if not in a guild) they might be able to buy 1 dagger with the profits of a C-rank gate, but would not have much left if anything.

15. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    The single most valuable item the MC has
    that medicine he makes after clearing demon tower. He can EASILY sell it for a trillion won any time. Sick billionaires, government labs, sick presidents and dictators, they all want it, and will pay anything to get it.
    :facepalm:

Let’s hope he’s not stupid enough to reveal he has it.:blobfearful:

I haven’t gotten far enough in the raws, do people find out?

16. Lonelycity

Lonelycity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a feeling that he’ll use it to save subordinate dad

17. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. Anyone read far enough ahead in the raws?:cookie:

18. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    wasn't it for his mom?
    Well his OP returnee dads back so who knows

19. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, I’ve read far enough to where he uses it on his mom. It’s not far ahead anyhu. Just how powerful is dad?:blobfearful:

20. Phoenix_Dreams

Phoenix_Dreams Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Screw that. I'll be very annoyed if he does not save his mom after going through all this specifically for her and because according to the blessed box it is one of his his greatest desires.