LCD I Alone Level-Up

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Jan 14, 2019.

1. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    he does save his mom first. We’re just curious if he uses any of the remaining potion on the dad, or anyone else.
    :cookie:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
    Lonelycity likes this.
  2. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 54 of the manhua... :blobrofl::blobrofl:

Ydriss shaking his head at Iron’s muscle-brain...:blobjoy:

And Iron doing “Guts!” Poses with the other shadow soldiers..:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

3. ElefantVerd

ElefantVerd It's not me, and it's not you.

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhua is cool.

userunfriendly likes this.
  4. Psytoxin

Psytoxin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He initially refuses when his partner's dad approaches him, but gives it to him eventually when was in a state of coma. (That's based on the spoilers in Reddit )

Lonelycity and userunfriendly like this.
  5. flag9801

flag9801 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can i ask where do manhwa last chap in the wn

6. Baron Carpi

Baron Carpi 『Wandering Artist』『Bacon』️⚜️

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch. 64

flag9801 likes this.
  7. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He gets multiple doses (I think it was 6) , and only runs out of 1 ingredient, but has no way to easily get more.
    He uses one on his mother immediately, first thing he does after leaving the 100 floor demon dungeon is cure her. The hospital is upset that they can not publish that someone was cured due to the Hunter Associations interference.
    Eventually Jinho's father learns that she is cured by chance, she ends up in a image on the news (newspaper I think, why would be a spoiler) and they recognize her from researching Jinwoo
    Jinwoo refuses to acknowledge he has it when Jinho's father basically gives him a blank check.
    Once he collapses, while Mc and Jonho are in Japan, he sneaks in to the hospital and cures him as well. Jinho's sister sees him in the hospital but does not recognize him (knows his face from somewhere, but not from where).

8. sjmcc13

Reading List:
    Link
    Manwha 54 is the first part of WN 64, there is some of WN 64 left.
    WN 64 is basically 2 scenes, the conclusion of the red gate, and immediately after they leave the gate. Manwha 54 ends at the point the are leaving. so 55 should be them outside the gate and Jinwoo meeting his first S-Rank hunter

userunfriendly and flag9801 like this.
  9. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no idea what you're trying to say here.

He doesn't need the money. He can just buy the equipment he needs from the store directly. It'll be cheaper, of higher quality, and secret from all of his enemies. Even if it wasn't in the shop (yeah right) he could leverage his relationships to get access to a B or A rank portal, clear it, and sell the proceeds. The whole process wouldn't take more than 1-2 days.

I think that all the major powers have spies in the auction house to let them know when special items show up, and that even if they didn't, too many people know about the marble for it to stay a secret.

I'm assuming that desperate people don't believe in unreplicable miracles. Even if they had to dissect her, they would if they could and felt there was any hope of discovering why she alone woke up.

Rou likes this.
  10. Phoenix_Dreams

Phoenix_Dreams Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think any one would be stupid enough to try to harm the mother of a S-rank hunter.

11. sjmcc13

Reading List:
    Link
    No connection will let him do that without the stipulation of "Join our guild" which Jonwoo does not want, so connections are out, plus you know taxes have to be explained.
    and you think he did not check the store before leaving the demon dungeon... if there was anti-fire there he would not have gone for a rank update.
    there is a sys-admin manually running the system he is using, the lack of finding anti-fire gear is likely intentional to force certain steps that will enhance his growth.

No one is going to tattle on what a S-Rank has if they are the only ones who know about as it if anything happens they will go after them first.
    Plus no one is going to have spies on a store that actively lists the stuff for sale,

Also the only one who can stand up to Jinwoo are the guys who actively want to recruit him, not one of them will be dumb enough to antagonize him into joining another guild.

Heck stealing it would be a monumentally dumb move anyway since the Hunter Association would immediately cut off that guilds access to gates, and as such funds. This is not an anarchy setting where everyone is a sociopathic killer. Any "smart" idea you have that requires Jinwoo or someone else acting like a petty criminal is the opposite.

Desperate people are no going to be dumb enough to antagonize someone who can kill them. and if anyone assumes there is a cure they will go after Jinwoo assuming he did it, and the only people with the strength to do so (of which there are only 5) will not be desperate for the cure. Plus the association protection that will be keeping the media form him covers his family, as it would need to, and that will keep her recovery out of the news. Hell if confronted all Jinwoo would has to do is state it was a drop he used it up curing his mother, and then explain he can identify the properties of magic items, without saying how.
    Jinho's father does put 2 and 2 together, due to her showing up in the news and recognizing the her as Jinwoo's sick mother due to pre-S-Rank research, realizes Jinwoo cured her and approaches him about it. Jinwoo asks him why would he hold back if he could cure everyone, implying that it was a 1 shot deal

12. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed. Chapter 178,
    he just cleared the S class gate that would have destroyed Japan... By himself. :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful: Now the whole world knows that to anger the MC will mean the destruction of their country.
    :blobdizzy::blobdizzy::blobdizzy: mtl...:blobdizzy:

13. sjmcc13

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a better one later on
    He beats up the ENTIRE scavenger guild, only killing Lizard-bro in the process, they are one of the strongest guilds in the world, many have likely had their powers artificially boosted by the Americans (they have someone who can boost hunters power levels) and their ultimate-Tank guild master (not Lizard-Bro), who is one of the 5 Nation Level hunters, gets hospitalized.

14. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah...much harder to beat them up than merely killing them...:blobhero:

15. sjmcc13

Reading List:
    Link
    Especially with Iron doing some of the fighting.

16. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobjoy:

Oh, btw...does anyone think besides me of the resemblance to “Seoul Station Necromancer?” The same idiot little brother..:blobrofl:

Rou likes this.
  17. Lonelycity

Lonelycity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A little bit but the Mc there was a psychopath

18. alamptr

alamptr What should i put here

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, chapter 178... Damn, you are strong