Picked Up I Am A Child Of This House

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by mariahilise, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so tell me does Emel actually end up locating the pledge or are all his efforts in vain/ does someone else find it

2. Viole1369

Viole1369 Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Ye, due to emel help they ultimately find it and estelle is the one to destroy it, just in time before empress plan is in full swing to make ain hers via pledge power.

CaelumBlue and bigredqueen like this.
  3. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay thank god because I feel like I always see character go off on their own and try to sacrifice themselves to do something but ultimately always end up either being unsuccessful and end up being saved by the Mcs XD

M.L. likes this.
  4. Skullgd

Skullgd New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know around which chap/book is the manhwa adapted to? It’s torturing me with all the cliffhanger :mad::mad::cry::cry:

Icepride likes this.
  5. Alex1313

Alex1313 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If theres one thing i regret reading is this Novel , the name is i am child of *** this family ***
    They say the family is strong but father and brother can't even protect her once !!!
    They are even more useless than most of side characters.
    And even if i don't care about age difference and the fact that ml is useless i still can't accept it , she just suddenly realize she love him !?

Icepride likes this.
  6. eynabananey

eynabananey Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaaack thank you so much for your translations! Otsukaresama deshita!

7. Laluna2021

Laluna2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda wanna read the comic adaptation of this novel... but suddenly the translation are going to be discontinued annnd then I’ve read some unpleasant and blood-boiling spoilers :blob_thor::blob_catflip: (I haven’t read a single thing from the comic so i know nothing except for the some spoilers I’ve read here)

so... my question is... does it even have a happy ending?:blob_coffee:(I don’t really have much patience when there’s too many drama:blob_blush:)

8. Icepride

Icepride Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry. It does have a happy ending. It just kills you on the way.

roseO, bigredqueen, Meizey and 2 others like this.
  9. Laluna2021

Laluna2021 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Ahh okay. I’ll read it then :blob_blush::blob_blush: thank you!

Icepride likes this.
  10. bluesea23

bluesea23 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i read somewhere in the manhwa that masters (like of the sword or aura i think) apparently don't age? Estelle said that that's why Emel's face and everything looks similar as to when she met him when she was a child. Does that mean Emel won't age and Estelle will continue to age? If this is ever addressed in the novel or manhwa, that would be nice lol

11. Mi shiru

Mi shiru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn is it about time I dropped this after chapter 120 of the webtoon?:blob_thor: and the start was so good ugh!

nihal eleonor likes this.
  12. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so is this manga still being translated or is it on hiatus? ch 120 seems like where a season would end...

13. kazz

kazz New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone know when the manhwa hiatus gonna end?

14. indopanda

indopanda New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was looking into this too! I saw on reddit apparently back in May.

15. Tiffanyvu00

Tiffanyvu00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So i left off early on when she was still a child because the updates were slow at that time and I wanted to wait until more chs were out but I checked the most recent ch and super confused... I think my main question is What is going on with her and Emel? More like Emel in general? who is he? why didn't he work as their guard anymore? why is he kinda cold to her? I missed a lot but seeing how he treats her recently I wanna heads up before I re-read everything from the beginning can some one pls give me the spoilers to catch me up whats going on with him?

16. harmoniche

Reading List:
    Link
    -- emel started to develop feelings for her (after she grew up) so to be with her (bc otherwise he is just a knight) he left to take over as head of his house and became a marquis. he was the brother of the people that tried to expose estelle using her mom. if you don't know that part then she was sent a bracelet and decoded it and it spelled mother and it was from the family that had been on notoriously bad terms with the castiellos.

-- he has to be cold to her because he is kind of feigning an engagement with the princess so he can break the medium that binds the castiellos for the oath

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
  17. catbum

catbum Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To me, this one pretty much "ended" in a good note ( besides stinky Emel crap). She's grown up happy and healthy, that's what I like to see =v=

18. Tiffanyvu00

Tiffanyvu00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!!! Im happy he had a good reason and it wasn't just because of a misunderstanding or he was being stubborn not accepting her feelings for a stupid reason.. also Can you spoil prince riddle and the princess emel is engage too?
    I know in the recent ch she is being forced to get engage to riddle... i left off when she went to her bro graduation and met riddle and her gave her a nasty look when she left Whats up with that? is he evil?
    Aslo the princess... is it Princess iris the girl who was blind? Does she love emel? Does she become a love rival and try to sabotage estelle?

19. harmoniche

Reading List:
    Link
    wym ended? do you mean the season or is the manhwa over?

20. catbum

catbum Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean to me, I feel like I'm done with the story :hmm: I was down for the development of her story, and now she's grown up moving on in life (okay maybe the Emel relationship throws me off :blobcat_rawr:). I'm probably stuck to be a "season oner" lol!

Mi shiru likes this.