Picked Up I Am A Child Of This House

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by mariahilise, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Wife of Ah-juicy and 99 others

Wife of Ah-juicy and 99 others Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really don't understand why the others dropped this manhwa just because of thei gap. I mean its just 5-7 years age gap like helloo my parents age gap is 11 and we are living a happy family life. And the story is really cute, I just hope they will give it a chance and pick up the story again in the future

2. Aria_Nett12

Aria_Nett12 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Wife of Ah-juicy and 99 others You're right, I don't quite understand either, their age difference is only 6-7 years in fact since he mentions it in the novel, besides, people are blind because Emel fell in love with Estelle until she was 17 years old. This story deserves more recognition and less hatred. Emel really is a good male protagonist this because regardless of the price or what he should do, he wants to protect Estelle even if he loses his life, he loves her very much, Emel is not toxic because he is even willing to let her go and be happy if she came to love someone else but he will never stop loving her, compared to other MLs who do everything to keep his girl by his side regardless of her opinion. He also wanted to regain her position as her Marquis to be worthy of her and he did not want Estelle to be singled out for being with hers, her knight that would be frowned upon by society and even more so being the daughter of the only duke of the empire . This story is very different from others, that's why I like it a lot, so we should enjoy this story and not let bad comments hurt us because in short, people are very hypocritical because there are couples with a greater age difference, such as the that take thousands of years. Like it or not Emel makes Estelle very happy, and that is so cute I really wish to see the extras of the novel in the manhwa so that many false spoilers about their married life that are circulating in Tik Tok stop, closing the mouth of many because Emel is a great father and husband ❤

3. Aria_Nett12

Aria_Nett12 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have two news, one bad and one good. The main story is about to end in chapter 150, 7 chapters are missing because today chapter 143 was updated. And the good news is that the artist has confirmed that she will have extra stories . Perhaps we will have the opportunity to see the children of Emel and Estelle. As well as how nice Emel is as a husband and father. I don't know how to feel about it since I follow the manhwa for a long time.

4. luna2128

luna2128 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no! Y is it ending at chap 150?:blobsob:
    Glad that at least there r extra chaps after that... but still...
    I do wish that the manhwa artist shows the detailed beautiful side of Emiel and Estelle she missed out in the manhwa

5. nihal eleonor

nihal eleonor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i don't like the fact that carl will end up with someone plz ughhh immaa crying

6. khunter

khunter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel was translated:hmm: Someone had :blob_sunglasses:compiled the links:blob_sunglasses: of the translations. Save this if it's not on the main site :blob_pompom:

:justabotheart:V1

justabotscaryV2

:blobmelon:V3

:blobchristmas:V4

justabotpadoruV5

blobmelt_thumbsExtra

Aisha_1213 likes this.
  7. Aria_Nett12

Aria_Nett12 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Today's chapter is very nice. But it's a shame that the following is the last of the main manhwa story. The artist included the wedding and Estelle looks so cute in her wedding dress. I'm really going to miss Emel and Estelle:blob_teary: I know there are still 4-6 side stories to go. I hope they show us their children.

luna2128 likes this.
  8. princessbelle

princessbelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read the manga ? There is only till ch 145 translated and till ch 147 untranslated, also this novel doesn't deserve hate the age gap is 6 to 7 at most and the double standard of people here is unbelievable they claim that the ML saw her grow up?? in most novels the main leads are childhood friends who grow up together even worse sometimes they are step siblings and no one is saying anything the ML himself was about 17 at time it's not as if he is the one who raised her or if he ever taken advantage of her even when he realised that she has feelings for him and confessed to him he turned her down as he didn't want to take advantage of the fact that he was the one who was always beside her he left knowing that he may very will be killed and hated by her for the left of his life despite that he chose to think about her future that she didn't really think about i cannot see where is the problem?

luna2128 likes this.
  9. PiscesUchiha

PiscesUchiha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if the manhwa is still being updated? The english translations i can find was last updated in March at chapter 145. I liked the original translation group. Around chapter 120ish it wasn't as clean and organized plus the story til chapter 145 felt weird like they go back and forth with leaving & sacrificing themselves without consulting each other. Ugh so crazy & heartbreaking!

It's annoying when couples are clearly aware that they love each other but would do something on their own while leaving the other in the dark, clueless & hurting. I know they have the oath stone circumstance but still... idk, maybe they could have narrated it in way that shows they trust & believe in each other knowing the other will comeback. They're always shocked about what the other suddenly does lol. Plus they make light of engagements many times. It's repetitive.

Well I'm still here cos I endured that volume & still not dropped this hahaha. I guess I just prefer cunning plots where there's shadowing like, "oh that's their strategy, cool!" :blob_grin::blobhero:

10. Chrana234

Chrana234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the latest raw show carl and anie child (boy? girl with black hair) and estele daughter

11. Herbie420

Herbie420 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, this totally got removed by the author by Jan first, from both Google play books and ridibooks. It's still on Kakaopage for ebook format and episodes, but the rest have pulled it down.

I own it in full, besides the side stories and if you do on either Google or Ridibooks it stays as part of your library even once removed. Don't know how long Kakaopage will have it though....

Foreigners need to use ridibooks or Google play books to purchase, both are USA friendly and the apps take the payments without region locked qualities. Naver I can't get into and don't know, it won't open for me though.

12. Milkyy0978

Milkyy0978 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Herbie420 Not that I have completely removed it.The reason is because I change editorial.That is why the covers of the novel have also changed.And in fact yesterday the version of the new publisher in the form of books in kakaopage was released.The content is the same. Maybe this version will be back in play books

13. Herbie420

Herbie420 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I noticed thankfully today it's under a new Publisher and back on ridibooks. I am actually missing the side stories and that's why I noticed it disappeared in the first place. It's made me nervous that a few who had webtoons started recently actually removed them permanently...

This was what I suspected had happened here at first, thankfully not the case. It's an excellent series..

14. AiiiiiiiiLoveeeeNovels

AiiiiiiiiLoveeeeNovels Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you don’t mind can I ask who he ends up with?

15. AiiiiiiiiLoveeeeNovels

AiiiiiiiiLoveeeeNovels Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG!!! I was reading the manhwa and I had my hunches! Its said that the Castiello’s feel less animosity towards her as well or something due to her having like the same demon blood as them (but not strong enough to be considered a relative?) AND in one chapter during the time their Father was fighting the dragon, when Karl went out to hide, he told Anne where he would hide and not anyone else!!
    I really like Karl so can you tell me any of their special, romantic moments please? Or any small tidbit buildups? Pleaseee (over 3 years late hahha)