Chinese I am a full-time playmaker (Quickly wear)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by NightmareSeller, Jan 1, 2021.

1. NightmareSeller

NightmareSeller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: I am a full-time playmaker (Quickly wear) 专职加戏的我(快穿)
    Raw Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2665877
    NU Link:
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    Description:

It's a story about a big boss reserve who gets immortal in an infinite world.

This article=I'm very good at adding drama to myself+My enemies always make up for my brain=The worldview is subverted by me

The protagonist 1: "Don't pester me anymore! The farther you go, the better! My heart is absolutely impossible to fall in love with you! "
    Long Tao: "But... But, she loves your brother, not you..."

Protagonist 2: "Kill her! The fallen will die! If you abandon Allah, you will turn to ashes!"
    Dragon Tao: "Uh, she seems She is the only lover of the Demon King-ah ah ah, she definitely can't die! After the Devil King falls, the only one who can control the Demon World...

lightning rod

1. The plot flow, the eldest lady has no feelings, and it is justified and vicious

2. Infinite flow, although it is marked with fast wear...but everyone knows this is slow wear

3. Overhead, non-traditional meanings are quick to pass, and the world view is grand

4. If you don't like it, please discard the article decisively! It is impossible for me to write up to your standards in every world. Don't waste time please feel free to discard the article!

Dark King's fantasy new pit has been opened, seeking collection-Introduction: Kneel down and call Dad!

I'm malicious to the world [Quick Crossing] End of the illusion Introduction: Fighting with heaven is endless!

The heroine's master sister [wearing the book] illusion new pit for advance harvest-Introduction: I live by gnawing my sister.
    Content tag: female strong unlimited flow fast wear cool text

Search keywords: Protagonist: Chiba ┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others:

One-sentence brief introduction: I will become a god sooner or later.

Conception: There is endless joy in fighting against the sky.

Anirose and Sheng Ling like this.
  2. Akasha Brunestud

Akasha Brunestud Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Elliana

Elliana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the mc is a woman? (Just to be sure lol)

4. Da Xiao Jie

Da Xiao Jie ѕмσℓ ƒαє

Reading List:
    Link
  5. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Gu Dream 01

[Name: Chiba (Qiān yè)]
      [Gender: Female]
      [Race: Human]
      [Area: Eastern Seven/Stardust World]
      [Level: Elementary Proving Ground]
      [Experience: "Scourge of the Middle Ages"]
      [Scene Reproduction: "She is A sage in the world- is a selfless saint!"
       "She is a bountiful harvest, a grace, a miracle-she guides the path to wealth!"
       "Steady profit without losing! Steady profit without losing! Haha, pull another head. I will upgrade! (Zài lā yīgè réntóu wǒ jiù shēngjíle!)"
       "Invest in early and make money! Wealth comes from the sky and gold coins are not a dream! From now on there is no need to hunt and farm, there will be bread, and there will be women too!"
       "Let us start this new era--"
       " All people are equal before the God of Wealth, and nobles are no different from our common people!"
       "I am willing to crawl under her feet and become her most loyal believer!"...] 
      [Rating: S]
      [Reward Title: Mind Mentor (Xīnlíng dǎoshī)]
      [Comment: A natural instigator, a manipulator of desire.
       Her tongue is soaked with confusing venom, and no wise life can get out of the trap she has made.
      So a barren and backward century was set off by a revolution about money, and a revolution in money promoted the development process of the century. She was bathed in the glory of the pioneer who started the era of navigation, from the poor and slaves to the nobles and grand princes. People can't escape the spell of MLM she weaves. ]
      [Recommended Proving Ground: The whole map is suitable]

Guide 1189 looked at the character card displayed on the screen in shock.

Chiba looked calm on the outside, just staring at the virtual projection of the predecessor with the "Guide" female template on her side, her eyes were a little weird-she could perfectly control any of her subtle expressions, but what she saw was real. It was a little unexpected, detached from her cognition, so it was inevitable that this kind of surprise appeared in the corner of her eyebrows.

The facilitator is crazy.

MLM! My God, MLM! Who would dare to believe that this product was actually engaged in MLM in the Middle Ages!

The Black Death is rampant, the crusaders are arrogant, the people are bloodletting for treatment, the king and the pope are torn (hostile), the daily annihilation and the massacre of the Middle Ages?

Did she succeed in doing it? Even if it is an improved version adapted to the times, the essence has not changed, but she has succeeded?

Did she even push the entire continent from the Middle Ages to the Age of Great Navigation on her own? !!

It's like seeing an elephant being stuffed into the refrigerator alive, and the guide is a bit dazed.

Unwillingly point to open the intercepted clips in the scene replay, wide-open eyes to observe one by one...When she came out, she was in a trance, and she was so irritated that her liver trembled, and even the dull systematic face could not conceal her chaos and madness.

While waiting for her to speak, Chiba suppressed the weirdness in her heart, observing the person's psychology drippingly.

The guides are about to grab their bald heads, it is hard to imagine what kind of strange flower they have randomly arrived at. Are the newcomers so scary now?

At the beginning of the scene, a village girl was able to make herself a cult leader in the end?!

middle Ages! The ignorant and numb people, the repressive Holy See, the oppressive society that can cause people to mentally break down, a backward era in which heresy is alive without paying attention-where do you engage in money pyramid schemes? Also, play a brainwashing cult!

Damn it, she succeeded! Has the pope washed her into an idiot? (Jiàohuáng dōu gěi tā xǐ chéng báichīle?)

Was even the pope who sat on the whole continent short of money that year? So is she wearing a halo of staring at someone who is demented?!

With such a big deal, the rhythm of the whole continent is alive and well, but in the end, it hasn't overturned?

As a veteran reincarnation, taking on the novice guide task is purely because it is a forced distribution by the system, and the poor reward points earned are not enough to draw a task card. The only fun is to take the newcomer’s unique stupidity for entertainment.

however! This is still the head! One! Times! Encountered such a magical stuff!!

It’s not that I love to play big.

Field of vision and horizons, depth of thought, etc., will affect the individual's pattern.

Reincarnation has nine regions, commonly known as the Nine Realms, each of which has a total of forty-eight small regions in the southeast, northwest, and northwest. There are countless capable people and predecessors, each with its own customs clearance style, starting from the world view and directly playing with the unspoken rules of fate. There are not a few.

The initial world picture of the newcomer is absolutely open.

And like this kind of world with no mainline missions and purely relying on personal achievements to support the final rating, because of the strongest openness, no matter how strange the route is, people will come out, and even the world will be destroyed-of course, the world may not be able to get it. High ratings, after all, Samsara has always regarded the independence, perfection, and sustainability of the world's map as an important aspect of rating. In any case, the appearance of S-level evaluations in the stardust area is enough to make people eye-catching.

As a region that has always been stepped on by the Nine Realms, the overall strength of the Stardust Realm is at the end of the cycle of reincarnation.

The Eastern Seven is even worse, because it is a pure-bred human settlement, and its racial talent is extremely low. As a result, the Eastern Seven’s reincarnations have to pay a more difficult and huge price than other reincarnations to get promoted.

The sudden appearance of such a newcomer who can be so brilliant in the initial trial field for novices is really incredible.

This makes people wonder whether Dongqi (The Eastern Seven) has any hope of turning over. After all, the blue sky and yellow springs, who allocate resources, are fighting for cutting-edge people. Even if the hope of a whole region is placed on a novice, it may be too high for the individual. The role of the samsara, but the weight that the samsara's potential can occupy in the great world is too heavy. (Reincarnation = Samsara)

What is the concept of S (rating) in the initial field?

It means that Samsara positions her as a seed tester!

Everyone knows that although the initial stage does not require difficulty and does not need to pass, it is purely to calculate the achievement points to judge the potential to be recommended in the world, but the survival pressure is quite large, because the random identities are generally at the bottom, and it is extremely difficult to breakthrough.

The experience of roaring in the trial field during the novice period will almost always become the memory of the reincarnation person who cannot bear to look back later. On the one hand, he is too tender, on the other hand, the threshold is too high.

God knows, how long she (the guide) hasn't seen the term "full map"?

This means that the system absolutely recognizes her (Cjiba) survivability and considers her suitable for any type of mission world!

And this is a newcomer, a newcomer who has just passed an initial trial!

Big Brother Reserve-Don't worry, it's all right.

The guide vaguely saw the hope of holding her thighs, but the reservedness of a senior and the risk of the opponent's fall before the novice period was still slightly higher, and she asked her to restrain her excitement a bit.

Reincarnation is so bad and treacherous. There are many precedents of outstanding talents being cheated to death. It must be calm.

Damn-can't calm down! Where did she see such a person who can play the initial S rating!

"Ahem," the guide cleared his throat and said with a guilty conscience, "You are doing a good job, I really have nothing to point you."

After a pause, he said: "Regarding the rules of reincarnation, your initial guidance I probably told you a little bit, but It won’t be in detail. If you have any questions you don’t understand, you can ask.”

Chiba really wants to know too much, and for a while, I don’t know where to speak: “Senior has something to emphasize. Things?"

Guide: "I think you need to know that the trial field period is equivalent to the novice protection period. It is a test. Whether it is a beginner, intermediate or an advanced trial field, all are novice fields. You must play as much as possible. High-rated brush titles, because when the trial is over, when the system automatically reviews your formal reincarnation qualifications, the rating and title represent the gold content of your character card, which determines the starting point of your reincarnation career."

She is looking at it. my leg? After getting this knowledge, Chiba tilted his head: "All the trial sites are similar?"

The facilitator has to think about it to understand what this sentence is asking: "Not necessarily, reincarnation has different requirements for each world. There may be a main task, or a goal, or a team confrontation, or a whole It all depends on what reincarnation requires of you-but no matter what you encounter, the right to interpret is reincarnation, and no one can find trouble in reincarnation."

Strong buying and strong selling can also be true, Chiba nodded: "Yes. In other words, the so-called rules are only for reference?"

The facilitator was obviously surprised and clear about her sensitivity, and was quite satisfied with "labor and management really did not look away": "Yes, only reincarnation is directly instilled into your head. The knowledge of is absolutely correct. All other so-called rules circulating in the world of reincarnation are summarized by the reincarnation. Since it is an artificial summary, there must be mistakes, or there are restrictions, in areas that cannot be covered by the rules. It's completely invalid."

"We can refer to these as 'predecessors' wisdom', but we can't regard it as truth, otherwise sooner or later they will be pitted to death."

Chiba is very inquiring about these so-called "worlds". She only knew her desires. It was impossible for her to grasp all the information at once, she could only collect the information she wanted step by step.

She thought for a moment and asked the question that she most wanted to know the answer: "What is reincarnation?"

"I can't answer this question." The leader smiled bitterly, "Everyone's answer is different, and I don't want to mislead you."

Qianye (Chiba)'s eyes flickered slightly, and she felt a bit of meaning, but since the facilitator had said so, it was naturally difficult to talk about it, so she ended the topic straightforwardly: "So, how can I leave the trial field?"

The facilitator smiled: " There are ten rounds for newcomers, one initial field, and three trial fields for each level of junior high school and high school. Those who succeed in the trial formally give the reincarnation treatment, and automatically leave the novice protection, the trial fails... Well, only F and E can be played. This kind of waste material will enter the final knockout rounds, big melees, and places. Of course, if the system finally judges that it is unqualified, it will not obliterate the testers. It will only wash away the memory waste and use it. After all, it can enter the cycle. Human soul strength is higher than usual, and this kind of pure natural labor is scarce everywhere... Well, you have no such possibility, I won't say more."

"Of course, this is for ordinary people. It is said-I mean, I heard, there are some quasi-big guys because they really meet the screening criteria of reincarnation. You don't have to go through the whole round of trial grounds, or even just After three or four games, she obtained her official status and leave the trial field automatically.”

Chiba didn’t ask how the “waste utilization” was used. It was not that she had no curiosity, but she was very conceited that she would not fall into it. This end, or rather, when she was really eliminated, she naturally knew where she was going, so she didn't need to talk nonsense at this time.

Yes, she has issues that she is keener to think about.

But this is not something that can be distracted now... Chiba glanced at the guide again: "Thank you, senior, I am fine ."

The newcomer is so calm, the guide is very pleased to touch his chin, and he looks like a strong man.

She clicked on the task picture and began to think about which picture to put the newcomer into, because the recommendation given by the system was suitable for the whole map, so there were too many maps arranged, and she didn't have the patience to scroll down one by one.

Newcomers can’t see the guide interface. Generally, the guide will briefly describe the situation to the tester: "Do you have any picture you want to go?"

Chiba casually said: "Random, it 's okay ."

"Random trial content? Although the decision is in the hands of the guide, the personal opinions of the tester will also be considered."

"The choice of the world map must be carefully, not to say that this is a trial field reincarnation will give you a low-level world, everywhere. Pit, if you accidentally planted in, it’s not just a casual talk.”

Think about it, the leader added two more sentences: “Oh, the leader assigned to you at the end of each trial is random, in order to prevent the leader.’ Reincarnation is very demanding in this aspect of captive newcomers-but don’t worry that the leader will deliberately spoil it, because the leader will be punished if the trial fails, and the leader will be rewarded with a high evaluation system that is very generous."

"No need. "Chiba is very calm, she is determined to play a few games to accumulate experience, by the way, to verify the information received from the guide, "It doesn't matter, you can enter directly."

The guide didn't speak much and nodded in satisfaction. She admired this kind of liver emperor who had strong self-confidence and didn't require much and asked for the task to be cleaned if he didn't agree.

Generally, there is a three-day rest period at the end of each trial. Since the prospective boss (Chiba) said that she couldn't wait to enter, she had no objection.

Afraid of going back, she quickly clicked on the scene of the trial ground.

——Since it's random, then everything she chooses is within the random range.

Everyone is a purebred Blue Star human, and most of the choices given by the trial field are based on star books. She herself has always been in the Middle Ages, but it is not Western history, but Eastern ancient times, similar to court temples and martial arts. The picture of the class.

Since the reward of the leader is linked to the evaluation of the tester, she is purely helping the leader behind to expand the range of map selection and explore the multi-functional usage of the newcomer. The risk is completely borne by her, not because she wants to interact with The rewards related to the Middle Ages brought people to the area where they were often confused...

Huh? Choose the West to be more secure?

Isn't this afraid that newcomers will repeat the routine? It will lower the evaluation and rewards!

What a noble behavior, no thanks.

"In short, you have a lot of potentials. You can play as you want." Anyway, it's not easy to playoff. "I won't give advice."

The guide decisively pulled out the "Guide" "Evaluation" interface, I saw contemptuously that the veteran in front only gave the newcomer a satisfactory pass. A silly guy who stepped on shit could get an S-level evaluation guide reward, envy and hate, and then decisively clicked on his own. The identity stamp, press the stamp on the excellent, to show the focus of attention.

"To be honest, I am very optimistic about you! I have opened up all the permissions I can share with you, click this seal to extract. There are too many people who guide the task at the same time to match, and the chance of being randomized together is too low, After you get the status of reincarnation, my seal will show my personal information, remember to add me as friends!"

"Don’t forget to add!"

The target is still in the novice protection period, and you can do whatever you want. inconvenient. The reincarnation of all evil!

The guide has nothing to say after thinking about it, and the olive branch has already been thrown out. As far as this kind of quasi-big guy is concerned, too much noise will probably cause people to dislike it, so he simply ends the guiding task and returns to his personal space.

Hidden merit and fame.

As soon as she left, the trial mission information of the reincarnation system appeared on Chiba's personal panel.

Chiba came out of a comprehensive study of a person's mental state and took a look. It was no surprise to see the scene of the rivers and lakes (jianghu). Anyway, it is a low-tech world without magic, which is the same everywhere, without any expectations.

Unexpectedly, they have all entered the world of reincarnation, and they can only deal with the human heart and power.

As a Muggle, she is curious whether magic and magic technology are good!

But with regard to mysterious things, not to mention that the reincarnation world itself is such an existence, that is, other rare things, she has actually come into close contact with them.

She clicked on the reward title on the character card.

The guide can't see the specific information, otherwise, she will never dare to appear in front of her, because as long as she stands in front of her, even if the system template is used, this skill will be activated on the humanoid indiscriminately, and will not be controlled by her.

"Mind Tutor/True Eye of Fraud:
      Level: C.
      All instructors should have a pair of sharp eyes, able to see whether the students in front of them have made a small run. You must know that you are bathed in your bright and upright brainwashing aura, any small movements All are not allowed!
      Of course, limited to the body of a mortal, you can only see through humanoid individuals, and there is also a certain probability of failure.
      Title description: What, do you dare to quibble? You must know that the teacher not only has a pair of bright eyes but also a forehead. Later, I grew a third eye!"

Chiba had a talent for seeing through other people’s minds, but that can still be explained by science, using micro-expressions, body language, and all unconscious activities to spy on the other’s thoughts.

If someone's brain processing information is excellent enough, this kind of ability is really not difficult to cultivate.

And this skill is purely metaphysics.

Seeing the leader himself, her mind will float through the other person's thoughts from time to time, clear and clear.

Because the skill is passive and has no cooling time, she will use it unconsciously during observation and analysis, and then naturally realize the relevant characteristics of the skill.

For example, the distance will affect the skill display, and for another example, the opponent's magic resistance is almost zero.

Suddenly getting such a magical skill, even she was a little rushed, and it took a lot of experimentation to distinguish which is the information obtained by her own knowledge and which is the information given to her by the use of the skill.

After turning off the title, Chiba briefly thought about it. The biggest gain from sweeping the initial field was not the so-called systematic evaluation, but to let her see her inner desire for power.

Dominating the destiny of others and controlling the progress of the world did not give her pleasure, but made her feel a higher sense of crisis. She was afraid that she would become a fish to be slaughtered, and nothing could gain a foothold in the world of reincarnation better than strength.

At the same time, Chiba also has a consciousness that reincarnation may be just a tool to make the soul more powerful.

Her growth cannot rely on external forces, because her personal talent feedback can get such an increase in the world of reincarnation, indicating that she has a lot of potential on her own - yes, she does not think that this title is purely a system reward.

Before entering the trial world, Chiba opened the seal of the leader 1189 and took a look.

Many system messages suddenly appeared on the screen.

"Guer 1189 shares you with the "Reincarnation Wizard" permission."

"Guer 1189 shares you with the "Destiny Mall" permission."

"Guer 1189 shares you with the "Stardust Ranking" permission."

"..."

Chiba, It is already clear that the leader is optimistic about her.

Not to mention the precious information, the current authority is only available to the official reincarnation, but the guide himself specially redeemed the reward points to pay to the system, opening up the authority for her during the novice trial period.

It can be regarded as an investment. The world of reincarnation cannot violate the rules, but the price is definitely enough to be painful. If Chiba does not grow into a good thigh for hugs, then the leader will be the bamboo basket.

Chiba took a photo of the personal panel and browsed all these things, most of which were not used, and finally came back to look at the wizard.

The Reincarnation Spirit (Wizard)is an intelligent creation. The original function is equivalent to an auxiliary system. There are two ways to get it.

After becoming an official reincarnation, the system will give one away, or you can capture something that conforms to the rules in the mission world and bring it out-but that is not easy to achieve.

All appearances are optional, and personality can also be customized. After reaching a certain level, it can be physically brought into the mission world, but the appearance must conform to the world setting. For example, a dragon cannot be brought into the world of magic, and a dragon cannot be brought into the world of low technology. Mecha.

This is the only non-shared permission because the leader gave her an elf.

However, since Chiba is currently in the Proving Ground Reserve, there is no right to customize it yet.

This reincarnation wizard is a green book, and Chiba can view its information.

"Name: Lujiang
      Race: Wood Monster
      Item description: I'm just a book, what do you expect a book to do for you?"

The book was spread out in the middle, suspended in the air, without movement.

Chiba stared at it for two seconds, stretched out her hand to make a gesture of grasping-before her hand touched each other, the pretending book flapped the pages of the book listlessly, like waving two wings, lazily closing Fell on her hands.

Chiba raised an eyebrow and briefly checked its functions.

Hmm... I saw a bunch of novels and comics scripts.

Although I don't know why these things take up such a large amount of memory, there are quite a few types.

Chiba's eyes lit up and finally resisted the urge to study, planning to do business first before talking.

Directly choose to start the next trial task.

"Elementary Proving Ground-Zhongwu

Mission Description: Get Xie Xingwei's guilt."

Akasha Brunestud likes this.
  6. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Gu Dream 02

From the Central Plains to Xishu, far away from the mountains and smoke.

The mountains are steep, continuous, and rugged, with extremely inconvenient land routes and single water routes.

The opened waterways need to be transferred to multiple crossings controlled by different forces. The local customs are different and the folk customs are very different. The local snakes are very rampant.

Fortunately, even in the middle of Shu, the face of Hanjian Villa can be sold. Although the journey is not smooth, it is safe.

In May, the peony flowers in Jinguancheng were in full bloom, and the streets and alleys were full of fragrance. It was only half a month and night that they rushed to Chengdu without sleep, and the people who were very busy and thoughtful did not have the slightest interest in viewing the flowers.

Huang Mo, the treasurer of the "trustworthy" pawnshop in the east of the city, hurried to the backyard from the front desk. He was surprised when he saw the people standing in the courtyard. Obviously, he was also surprised that the second owner came in person.

But he reacted immediately, and he immediately stepped forward and bowed down and bowed down: "The villain Huang Mo, Nian is the manager of the villa in Shu, I have seen the owner of the second village, and I have seen Yi Shaoxia-please also go to the study with the villain. Words."

The group turned their heads to look at the white-clothed boy in the middle.

He moved, and everyone around him followed.

Transferred to the study, the guard stayed outside. Huang Mo personally took over the tea set and bought them one by one for the three distinguished guests. His buddies carefully closed the doors and windows before retreating and directed the pawnshop thugs to stand guards at dead corners and were well-trained.

With a wry smile on his face, Huang Mo apologized for his actions: "The villain had sent thugs to Tangjiabao several times to inquire about the news. The people in Tangmen have found that there is a difference in my 'trustfulness', although there is no clear indication, but There has been a lot of peeping in secret."

"Tang Sect disciples are fascinated, proficient in spying and assassination, and have a very strong vengeance. The villain dare not take the slightest care."

Luo Hanshan sat on the main seat, his cloak and long sword were removed and placed together. On the side coffee table.

It's hard to hide the tiredness on the face. Obviously, this hasty journey made the will tough as he felt tired, but his eyes were still extremely calm: "How is the situation?"

Huang Mo said: "The information blockade in the Tang family’s Neibao is extremely tight, and the villain has not been able to detect the situation behind the bamboo forest in various ways. Now the relevant information in hand is obtained from the channel of the Qianji Society, and the authenticity is untestable...Tangmen The main branch has not changed, and there should have been no accidents. It is said that Miss Tang is currently resting in another residence in Jialing."

There are many bamboos in Shu, and the Tang family has loved bamboo bears for generations. Therefore, both the inner and outer fortresses are widely distributed in the sea of bamboo, but As long as it specifically refers to the "Bamboo Forest of the Tang Family", there will only be the murderous iron-boned forest in Neibao. Beyond the iron-boned black bamboo forest, it is the residence of the Tang family's secret room and the young lady of the main branch—put these two together. In one place, it is also difficult for outsiders to understand what kind of consideration the Tang family made.

Luo Hanshan looked thoughtful and did not speak for a while, but Yi Baichuan could not sit still: "Is Tang Qianye really not dead?!"

As the person who saw the knife stabbed into the opponent's chest in Dongning that day, he was extremely shocked. "There is a magical doctor in the Tang family--even this can be saved?"

Huang Mo shook his head: "It is said that the knife was a bit wide and didn't pierce the heart."

"That's not easy enough!"

Huang Mo lightly Said: "There is no distinction between medicine and poison. The Tang family's poison is well-known in the world, and the medical skills are not bad. Miss Tang also values this aspect very much... The Tang family medicine hall dares to compete with Yaoshan for profit, and it is not surprising that some smart healers are produced. "

He paused and then said in deep thought: "... But for half a year after being seriously injured, Miss Tang really never showed up in front of others."

Susu, who had been listening, saw her son (master) keep thinking and couldn't help saying. "Could it be the false news from the Tang family...? Tang Qianye is the master of the Hengjiang Dao after all. Without her, the demons and demons of the Hengjiang Dao have no head, and will not surrender to the Tang family... The Tang family wants to win over those Hindu people. , Maybe..."

"No." Luo Hanshan slowly said, "What Tang Qianye did, the Tang family did not intervene before, and she would not be tempted 'after death'. Obviously, she did not die. Besides, if it was. She really died in Xijiang, and Tangjiabao had stepped down the whole Dongning early."

Susu curled his lips: "She is really good for life!"

Yi Baichuan was unhappy, and rolled his eyes: "A lowly seedling girl who can win the eyes of the Tang family old lady, not only adopts her as an adopted daughter, she loves her eyes, but she also respects her as a treasure, isn't it a good fate? "

Luo Hanshan shook his head: "The fate is second. This woman is knowledgeable, talented, and capable enough to convince Tang Sect to admire her, and she is resourceful and good at managing so that she can achieve today's situation."

Yi Baichuan said sadly: "It really has to be. Looking for that woman? She has a profound city, countless things, and can make waves without wind. She didn't deal with Sister Yi, so she won't really treat her for Sister Yi!"

Luo Hanshan sighed softly: "The Qifeng family has always been there. I don’t like to go out. Twelve years ago, the southwestern land moved, and the Dayan Mountain was shaken. The entire Qifeng Miao area was destroyed. Since then, no second Qifeng Gu girl has been born. Perhaps Tang Qianye is the only strange thing left. Phoenix Gu girl-Qifeng hundreds of types of Gu poison are still circulated around the world, but there is no one who can detoxify, who will not find her to look for?"

Susu bit her lip: "Isn't the method of Gu poison perfect? There are so many Miao villages, and there are so many famous Gu Masters in the Miao area, so there is no one who can integrate the Miao Jiang Gu method? Why must the son rush to suffer this great humiliation!"

Tang Qianye loves Xie Xingwei so much that she can’t ask for it. Almost crazy, Bai Yi is the righteous sister of Xie Xingwei's fiancée. She quarreled several times for her righteous sister and Tang Qianye. They both looked at each other and bored. Knowing that Bai Yi is now in a miserable condition, Tang Qianye was too late to help her.

"But Tang Qianye is the only one who can cultivate both Gu poison and medicine to the transformation realm."

"Do you think that Bai Yi is the only victim of Gu poison?" A light flashed in Luo Hanshan's eyes, "Zhu Yanxiu, Zhu Yanrust, Bai Yi Gu is in the ointment, and it is about to be sucked dry by Gu worms. If you don’t understand the Gu and have no cure, you will not be able to survive this winter."

"If a doctor can't do it, I won't believe that ten will do it; Yaoshan can't cure it. , There is no healer who can cure the stool in the world?" Su Su hesitated, "My son, it's not that I pour cold water. Even if you find ten more powerful Gu master doctors, it will be difficult to find a Tang Qianye."

"Tang QianYe is the best choice." Luo Hanshan thoughtfully, "She is a natural master in Gu Dao, and she is also known as a "poison master" in the rivers and lakes (jianghu). The point is that among the people I can find, she is the only one. It can definitely heal Bai Yi."

"...Uncle Bai's kindness to my elder brother, and now the only daughter is in trouble. In any case, the kindness I owe must always be repaid."

Susu stomped and stomped: "Why can't this kindness be paid back? The son must be here. That woman Tang Qianye folded her waist in front of her?"

Yi Baichuan also worriedly said: "I'm afraid that bending her waist is not enough! Tang Qianye's temperament is inherently curious and changeable. If you want to talk so well, you won't have enemies everywhere!"

Luo Hanshan was silent.

Susu carefully looked at his profile: "Would you like to wait for more news? Master Xie went to the Northern Territory to explore the Immortal Valley, maybe there will be news..."

Yi Baichuan blurted out: "The Immortal Valley hasn't been born for 30 years. I don't know if any descendants are alive!"

Susu blushed.

"No need to say more," Luo Hanshan held his sword and stood up slowly, " Steward Huang, prepare a generous gift, tomorrow I will go to Tangjiabao to meet Miss Tang."

... Tang Yuanxu stepped on the ground with both feet. The whirlwind of the wings brought up the withered bamboo leaves on the ground and danced. He put away the organ kite with his backhand, put it aside, dusted the dust on the duster, and carried the light work straight to the forest.

This separate residence was originally owned by Tang Yuanzhao, the young master of the Tang family. From site selection to conception, it was not artificially handed, and even the construction was personally supervised.

In the name of Jialing, it is naturally located on the banks of the Jialing River. The valley has the most beautiful scenery. It is surrounded by mountains on three sides and the terrain is the most precarious. After his construction, the waterway is impassable, and the mountain road is out of reach unless a large kite is used by the inner gate.

Tang Yuanzhao originally left this courtyard for his own cleansing. He took a lot of thought, but he happened to have inherited Tang Qianye’s great benevolence before staying a day. He didn’t want to repay him, so he made this brand new after he thought about it. The courtyard was given to Tang Qianye, so any mention of the Jialing courtyard in the future must have something to do with Miss Tang.

The breeze is coming, the branches are whirling, the thin leaves are flying, and the sound of brushing and pulling is undulating, surrounding this valley. In spring and summer, the eyes are full of green, except for bamboo, only bamboo.

The most important thing in Tangjiabao is bamboo.

Tang Yuanxu walked in a hurry. Although he didn't deliberately hide his deeds, his habit of practicing Tang Sect martial arts to go deep into his bones for many years made him quiet even when he walked through the bamboo forest.

Stepping into the realm where the bamboo was slightly sparse, he knew that he was almost at the end, and he accelerated a bit.

Just when his vision touched the figure in the bamboo pavilion, he suddenly felt something. The next second, he suddenly jumped to the side with a somersault--almost in an instant, a mechanism in the same place was triggered, and the rapidly rotating blade would cover it. The bamboo leaves above it were twisted to pieces as a cover.

Tang Yuanxu didn't turn his head. He straightened his back as soon as he heard the sound of the mechanism running. He kept under his feet and quickly jumped to the side, calculating the distance.

Following the movement of his toes on the ground when he jumped, the meat grinder-like mechanism was touched, and then hula la and rotated, spreading out in an instant. I don’t know how many mechanisms were placed in this area.

After a few breaths, he could not jump out of the minefield, Tang Yuanxu simply moved his mind and jumped up, and his whole body fell on a bamboo branch as light as weightless—the slender bamboo branches actually withstood his big job. People, there is no sign of being trampled off.

When the bamboo branch swayed, he also shook, and the bamboo branch swayed, and he also swayed, but he never separated from the bamboo branch.

From above the dense bamboo branches, a child's laughter was heard, as if it was far and near, faintly.

Tang Yuanxu was not angry but raised his eyebrows, and a handful of pierced nails were already in his hands: "Tang Yuanxiao, Tang Yuanmu, don't force me to catch you down and spank!"

"Come on...Come on..." From all directions, There was a provocative voice.

The Jingying Jue is a mental method that every Tang Sect disciple needs to specialize in. The most superficial ability is to hide one's position, so that the enemy can't figure out where he is, but obviously the two little ghosts are not very good at learning. Several piercing screws were shot straight away, so tricky and precise.

Not far away, two figures sprang out like burning buttocks among the bamboo branches, followed by a wailing: "Tonggu Nai! Sun you are a fairy!"

They hadn’t cultivated their Shocking Shadow Art to be able to stand on a bamboo branch, like Tang Yuanxu. They left the special structure hiding place, and they had no choice but to fall to the ground. The organs they had deployed themselves still remembered clearly, so they wouldn’t show up. Oolong stepping on your own trap.

Tang Yuanxu rolled his eyes, making it as if it was not these two vicious melons that created a trap in the woods!

A little bit between his feet, he sprang out from the bamboo branch and grabbed a little demon nearby. He just fell on the ground and hasn't stood still. A stagger seems to be about to fall. Although the movement is a bit larger and the expression on his face is a bit exaggerated, Tang Yuanxu Doesn't dare to bet on true or false, the ghost knows if there is a mechanism that the little ghost buried in front of him, will it be self-defeating!

His heart tightened, and he stomped twice in the air, adjusting his posture to pull him.

With his arms stretched out, he suddenly saw the figure squat down directly. It wasn't in a state of losing his balance at all, and then a thick horizontal rope screamed at him.

He had just landed before he had time to change his posture, this blow was almost inevitable.

Tang Yuanmu stood up laughing as if he had won and looked confident about the trap he set up. He was lazy to even look back. He would just go to meet his twin brother and admire Tang Yuanxu's embarrassment. Posture, I suddenly felt my body light, and I stepped on my feet a few times in vain, opening my eyes wide.

Then he was put down sideways, with one arm supporting his stomach, and the other hand cracking and slapping his puckered butt: "Is my ancestor different from your ancestor? No more swearing! No more swearing! ! learn "

Tang yuan twilight does not want to understand what the other is how to avoid that and finish before he could react, the people going crazy, insane struggle:" ah ah ah Tang Yuanxu you die !!! "

as a face just now One scene of people——Tang Yuanxiao watched him bend his body with an incredible operation, dodge the cross-splitting rope, and his violent shock made him unable to move. Seeing that the person had come, it was useless to pull the trap. He simply threw away the rope in his hand and stood there honestly, his white face looked very well-behaved, and he even said hello: "Brother Xu."

Tang Yuanxu his eyes glance at him, saw what was inside kid uneasy fear spanking mind, but not before you start, Leng Heng soon: "A moment to talk to you afterward,"

readily trained, trained, trained, put aside the false cry of Tang Yuan twilight, He jumped directly on the bamboo branches and walked through the forest. When he fell, he moved his heart and subconsciously turned his head to the other side and looked over.

Not far away from the bamboo house, Wen Xiu, who was sitting in embroidery, followed this gaze and raised her head, and her gaze intersected with the visitor. She paused for a few breaths. She lowered her eyelids and nodded respectfully. Picked up the embroidery shed again.

Tang Yuanxu slowly retracted his gaze and walked up to the bamboo pavilion: "Auntie."

Chiba was still lying lazily on a beauty couch, without looking back at her elder nephew, but slowly closing the "Pirate X" in his hand.

Obviously, she was very satisfied with the function of the reincarnation spirit (wizard) gifted to her by the guide-how useful a book spirit (elf) was in this ancient time when there was an extreme lack of entertainment activities.

Of course, the scientific name is called Wood Monster-since it appears in the form of a book, it is no different to call Shu Monster-it itself is illusory and cannot be seen by the natives. You must borrow a book of this world to be able to possess it. But the content is all-encompassing, including all kinds of novels, comics, and scripts. The indigenous people can only see the original content of the possessed book, and only she can see what the book demon has transformed.

What a huge treasure, it is a must-have for traveling through the house!

"Rare guest," Qianye held her chin on the back of her hand and glanced at him with loose eyes, "How long have you not seen Yuan Xu?"

The soft and lingering voice fell in his ears, Tang Yuanxu's heart beats, and his head subconsciously raised.

The woman who was not much older than him but wanted him to use the name of his aunt was dressed in a black dress. She leaned on the armrest as if she was boneless. The soft veil fell straight to the ground, and her long black hair was decorated with peacock feathers and feathers. The step made of gold and jade plate inlays, the phoenix eyes shook slightly, looking at him with a smile.

Anirose and Akasha Brunestud like this.
  7. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Gu Dream 03

Tang Qianye's beauty is notoriously magical. (Qianye = Chiba)

Probably because she was born in Miao, she also possessed the appearance of a strange gu girl, her beauty was stained with evil, her temperament was wild, her pale and fragile still contained the charm of a demon, even she grew up in Tangjiapu for many years. Avoiding the cold shadow charm of the Tang Sect, it did not cover up her original appearance but combined with more eye-catching beauty.

"Auntie." Tang Yuanxu paused.

Although I understand that the other party must already know it, but since it is the purpose of this trip, it has come. In the end, I still have to say: "Hanjian Villa has a visitor-Luo Erzhuang pointed out that he wants to see you, and the young master ordered me to ask for instructions."

This rule is only in the main branch of the Tang Sect.

There are a lot of Yuanzi generations in the Tang family, but there are only two girls, but there are many cousins.

Tang Yuanxu was two years older than Tang Yuanzhao, but because Tang Yuanzhao was the son of the sect master, he was destined to occupy a more advantageous position. Moreover, at the age of five, he passed the examination of the inner door secret room and confirmed the identity of the heir of the Tang Sect and the treatment of resources. The gap between the peers was naturally widened, so even if Tang Yuanxu aroused his cousin, he still had to say respectfully to the Young Master.

Chiba raised her eyebrows slightly, laughed lightly, and her eyes were quite interested.

Her smile is also soft and gentle like spring flowers blooming, just like her voice, which is always low and moving, with the beauty that seems to bind people's minds together: "Won Zhao meant to want me to go. See the previous side?"

Tang Yuanxu was a little afraid to look at the eyes that seemed to be full of vortexes.

A pale and delicate woman, mature as a flower with the fullest branches, but with poison all over her body.

Her white as porcelain skin is poisonous, her dark black and long hair are poisonous, her feminine eyes are poisonous, and her tactful words are poisonous, like a flower of evil blooming in a pool of bones and blood, clearly cruel, yet so cruel. Contains fatal attraction.

He was good at handling beasts. Tang Qianye was two personal waiters. Tang Wenxiu was born in the Tang sect at any rate. For generations, he was a loyal man of Tang Jiabao. He was a family member, but Tang Ximian was a sang, only because he was prominent in the Tang sect. Contribution, a special case was given the Tang surname.

The 姮 people respect women and belong to the matriarchal clan.

In the Tang Qimian Dynasty, Tang Qianye (Chiba) took care of the Xiangjiang Road. It is not in Tangmen now, but the flock of birds she raised is still flying over Tangmen. Therefore, although Tang Qianye has lived in Jialing for a long time and can’t live anywhere else, the message of Tangmen and even the rivers and lakes (jianghu) is that she knows better than anyone else.

The second village owner of Hanjian Villa, Luo Hanshan, rushed to the middle of Shu with thousands of mountains and rivers and brought a heavy gift to Tangjiabao for what Tang Sect did not know for the time being, but Tang Qianye must know it-it was amazing and stunning. People, even if there is no news channel, it is impossible not to count.

Tang Yuanxu wore Tang Qianye's gaze for a long time: "After all, he is the second villager of Hanjian. He has a long-standing reputation in the rivers and lakes. The other party is courteous, and Tang Sect is able to treat each other with courtesy. The young master is not sure of the aunt's thoughts, so I am here to come. Asking--but I think, even if my aunt ignores it, there must be a reason for my aunt—I think Luo Hanshan tried to disturb my aunt's cleanliness."

Why did Tang Yuanxiao and Tang Yuanmu put so many traps in the bamboo forest? Are you sure someone will come and play with them? What do those two guawas know? It's not that Tang Qianye already knew about Luo Hanshan, and decided that someone outside would definitely come over to please!

Chiba (Qianye) turned her face to his side, slowly lowered her elbows, leaned over, and put her chin on the back of her hand, looking straight at him.

Man Wan's figure was wrapped in black gauze that was lighter than clouds and softer than water, and her eyes were light and fluttering. Even if she fell on a person without weight, Tang Yuanxu was very difficult to ignore the uncontrollable sway of his heart and stabilized his calm and calm posture.

"What do you think Luo Hanshan is here for?" She laughed soberly.

Tang Yuanxu lowered his head and did not dare to look at her face: "Come and ask auntie to come out of the mountain."

One of the two most optimistic and resourceful people of this generation of Tangmen Yuanzi generation is not as unique as the young master Tang Yuanzhao. Tang Yuanxu’s talents, martial arts, and tactics are all outstanding, but because of Tang Yuanxu’s innate talent in organ skills, he also serves as a solid future elder training in the Tang Sect. This idea is still there: "It’s not a cure. It is to find people."

Southern Xinjiang Gu Poison is well-known in the world. Tang Qianye is not recognized as the most powerful Gu Master, because she never kills or fights with Gu, but she is definitely the strangest and most difficult Gu Master because she is the Gu girl, the Qifeng Gu girl, the Gu girl who feeds on her flesh and blood. Using Gu is as simple as breathing for her-not to mention her very good medical skills, and she is extremely well-versed in medical practice. Deep, superb medication.

Hengjiang Dao is located in the west of Xinjiang, and they are all savages. The methods of taming beasts are well known in the world. They respect women and pack wolves as totems. They live in groups. Because there are very few Hindu people, they are extremely united inside and hurt a Hindu person. It indicates that you have to be ready to hunt down all the confidants for thousands of miles-no matter where you hide, as long as the birds can reach the place where the beasts can reach, they can't escape their tracking. If this method is used to find people, it is naturally inaccessible.

Tang Qianye made a lot of enemies in the rivers and lakes (jianghu) and had a bad reputation. She was also far away from the Central Plains in Shu, and she was also the master of Qifeng Gu female and concubine, so she was always regarded as a foreign race.

But it was because of her identity that she was able to ignore all the criticisms against her and still find her.

Qianye (Chiba) didn't mean to sell Guanzi: "I guess it's the Zhu Yan Gu on Bai Yi's body."

Tang Yuanxu stayed for a while after a big thunder. He absolutely didn't expect this to be the reason, and then became furious: "Aunt Yin, Bai Yi almost died in Dongning! Luo Hanshan had the face to ask you to go out and save Baiyi? What a big face! "

Gu is the worm evil.

Most of the Gus in the world are harmful, and very few can save people, but most of them are rescued by poisoning and damaging the body. The side effects are very great. Because the Gu is a foreign body, it belongs to a different system from the human body, and it enters the body. It's no different from an invasion, and coexistence by fluke has to pay a certain price.

Therefore, finished Gu people are rare. Gu people who cultivate Gu worms from flesh and blood will devour spirits for the poison and finally, turn into walking corpses. The Gu-making techniques that can treat people as Gu bases and maintain their minds are only owned by the Qifeng clan. , And after Qifeng Miaojiang was destroyed by a sudden earth movement, once no one was spared, the only Qifeng Gu girl known in the world was Tang Qianye.

Zhu Yan Gu was originally a Gu used by the Miao women to maintain their beauty and maintain their youth.

It originally evolved from the bloodthirsty bug, an extremely small, blood-loving bug. Because it is relatively weak, it can only play a sufficient role over the years and cannot achieve instantaneous killing effects. It has always been ignored by Gu masters.

However, a few generations ago, a Qifeng Gu master developed the beauty of this Gu worm and improved it so that it can grow by swallowing the necrotic blood and impurities in the human body, promoting the vitality of flesh and blood, and allowing youth to stay. At the age of ten, it can still have a young girl-like posture. Therefore, it has become one of the most cherished Gu worms of Miao women, and it also has an extremely beautiful name called "Zhu Yanxiu."

It is Gu, it must be poisonous.

Although Gu worms are weak and small, they are extremely difficult to kill. Moreover, when the bad blood is swallowed, they will swallow fresh blood. Therefore, those who carry Vermillion Gu must regularly take blood food rich in essence and qi to ensure that the worm does not damage their own body. And, any Gu worms will continue to reproduce in a stable environment. Once their appetite is so big that they can't even eat blood, what they eat is life.

In addition, there is a huge problem-the person taking Gu must not be seriously injured, especially internal injuries.

There will be internal stasis from internal injuries. Large areas of blood stasis can disrupt the body's balance, nourish the appetite of large gu worms, and allow gu worms to reproduce quickly. It is not a joke that if you are not careful, the red face will become dry overnight.

The Miao women raise vermilion gu in their bodies, but at the same time, they use other Gu worms as a countermeasure to prevent them from reproducing in large numbers. The Miao women are accompanied by Gu worms all the year-round, and their life span is not long, they can live for four or five years. Ten years old is already earning, so naturally, I won’t think about things that are too far away, but the hidden dangers of Zhu Yan Gu cannot be eliminated. There are ways to kill Gu worms, but there is no way to expel them from the body quickly. Shen Chong's corpse blocks blood vessels, and the consequences are more troublesome.

As soon as she saw Bai Yi, Chiba knew that this idiot was raising a red face Gu in her body for beauty, and she knew that sooner or later she would be bitten by the poison.

It’s just I didn’t expect that even Luo Hanshan would rush to Tang Sect for her--but I thought that Luo Hanshan and Xie Xingwei had a close relationship and that Hanjian Villa and Xie’s family were friends, so it’s not hard to guess why Luo Hanshan was invited Up.

There was a chill on Tang Yuanxu's face: "Since Luo Hanshan dared to insult aunt, it would be an insult to Tang Sect. I will go back to the young master and I will not let them succeed!"

Qianye stared at him quietly and shook his head slowly.

What an understatement of her posture, it seems that the enemy's situation does not make her feel happy, and Luo Hanshan's behavior does not make her feel angry, but it feels very interesting as if she is preparing to watch an interesting show.

"Aunt?" Tang Yuanxu paused, but still didn't hear her answer.

Chiba responded softly, without commenting: "Go ahead and tell Yuan Zhao about this, he knows how to deal with it."

She thought for a while: "If the second villager of Hanjian comes to the door repeatedly and doesn't give up... Ha, don't be too much. Too harsh, this courtesy Tang Sect still has to give."

"Yes, aunt."

Tang Yuanxu's heart was still pounding until he took off again on the organ kite, and his extremely beautiful and enchanting eyes looked like energy. The arrow that pierced a person's chest made it difficult to look straight at.

Chiba lazily opened "One Piece X" again.

Of course, she wanted to see Bai Yi's great drama. Not only did she want to see, but also to see with her own eyes that her life was better than death. Who said she was the only one who could save Bai Yi now.

More than half a year ago in Dongning, she noticed that Bai Yi had more than bloodthirsty worms in her body. People who were in a hurry to go to the hospital had already lost messy things in her body. After all kinds of hidden dangers broke out, she would not die or (even if she doesn't die, she'll )be disabled First half-life.

At this point, where is the symptom that ordinary Gu masters can intervene?

At that time, she was ready to watch a good show, and now she was in a hurry. However, she was surprised that Luo Hanshan came to Tang Sect to ask her to go out to treat Bai Yi.

...Well, but the dead old man's notes said that the Northern Territory Immortal Valley seems to have a hand in Gu Dao?

This is probably because a certain generation of medical sage happened to be born in Miao Jiang. It is said that many Gu recipes and Gu seedlings that have been lost in Miao Jiang have a copy in the Immortal Valley.

Of course, the Valley of Gods has not been born for 30 years, and maybe everyone is dead.

Although the sword in Dongning was designed by herself, she knew that it was just drizzling, not to mention damaging her essence, it would be a problem to even make her feel pain-after all, she is a Gu body, and the sword is right. The trauma she can cause is not as direct and tragic as a fire.

She was too tired from acting, so let it go and consolidate her personal setting of "Deeply Love Xie Xingwei", and then look for an opportunity to temporarily retreat. She didn't expect to get "Xie Xingwei's guilt" in a short time.

However, Bai Yi, as a direct hands-on person, would not be an exaggeration to say that she had a deep hatred with her in the eyes of others.

It is really interesting to ask her to save Bai Yi...

Don't say that Qianye didn't like Baiyi, her "mind" for Xie Xingwei is well known all over the world, but Xie Xingwei's decent fiancee didn't speak, so she jumped out and slammed her hatred presumptuously, and who didn't tell her?

After all, it really deserves to be Samsara’s special release mission that hit her on the head. It does have a headache, and she has to coordinate all kinds of forces to assist her.

Since an unexpected event happened five years ago, all her grasp and control of the characters had to be re-started.

Xie Xingwei’s mind is not difficult to guess. Chiba (Qianye) possesses passive skills such as the "Spirit Mentor". It is very easy to figure out the other party’s thoughts. But this is a dangerous peak that is difficult to overcome. It is a sufficient challenge because This good feeling is useless at all.

Reason occupies at least 80% of human nature, and the rest of the sensibility is still in a state of dissociation. Chiba has been staring at this for several years, and the character analysis report has written tens of thousands of words, but still finds it tricky.

His nature can be said to be extremely dark and cold, not the magnificence that appears on the surface, but it is not enough to say that he is a hypocrite, because he is indeed restricting himself with the highest requirements, and he abides by it. The principle of a chivalrous man is justice and his country, and he is the head of the martial arts family.

But in the same way, he regards these as the highest pursuit of his life, and he will not be confused by other things.

What about his guilt-why does guilt exist?

The feeling of being ashamed and guilty for being sorry for others is natural to normal people, but for Xie Xingwei, it is even more difficult than reaching the sky.

Even the fiancee he really loves can't pry open his chest and shake his will, not to mention the existence of Tang Qianye who was born a "foreign race".

You must know that even if the whole rivers and lakes know that Tang Qianye is in love with Xie Xingwei, his attitude towards Qianye is still mostly indifferent and vigilant.

Of course, Chiba knows that this servant is definitely not someone who will move you if you love him with your life. Of course, Xie Xingwei loves stunning beauty, but since he has identified his fiancée, he will not empathize with him; of course, he loves power status, But not because of his own desire to destroy the rules in his heart, and leap over the thunder pond one step.

Restrained, restrained, and deeply possessed by the city, his emotions are deeply suppressed, love is always secondary to him, and Qianye has already felt it thoroughly.

Then why does she create such an image of "stubbornness and stubbornness, he must" even at the expense of her life?

Everything is a routine. If you can't play the right way, you have to go the evil way.

Reincarnation only releases tasks and does not interfere with what the tasker does in the world picture. Because it is not sure how much this "guilt" is to complete the task, it can only be calculated as much as possible.

——Since the routine doesn’t work, isn’t she the only one who has been devoting herself to designs like this.

8. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Gu Dream 04

The expected return without success.

When Luo Hanshan and Yi Baichuan left Tangjiapu, Luo Hanshan looked as usual, and Yi Baichuan looked angry.

"Second brother, Tang Sect deceived too much!" The baby-faced young man was very angry, "After a day, let alone Tang Qianye, even Tang Yuanzhao only saw one side-Tang Sect would not even listen to our intentions. What kind of hospitality is this!"

Hanjian Villa has deep roots in the Central Plains martial arts. The two contemporary owners are very prosperous in both martial arts and prestige. As Luo Hanshan visited the mountain climbing gate in person, they deserved it anyway. The courtesy of Tang Sect, but not to mention that the Tang Sect master did not appear at all, even Tang Yuanzhao, the young master of Tang Sect, only slightly missed his face, showing that it was a posture of indifference and negligence.

For five hours from early morning to sundown, the group spent a full day. Tang Ruoyu, the general manager of the Tang family, was the guest. Of course, as the manager of the Tang family was so busy and innocent, it was true that he could stay with them for a day. It can't be said that you are welcome.

"It's pretty good if you didn't directly blast it out," Luo Hanshan said lightly, "I accepted the gift anyway."

Yi Baichuan realized the subtle satisfaction in his words, completely different from what he had expected, and his thinking suddenly went wrong: " Huh?"

"Tang Qianye already knew that I was here to ask her to go down the mountain to save Baiyi."

Yi Baichuan suddenly looked up, trying to find out the slightest meaning of his joking from his expression, wandering in his heart: "We... Didn't you signal it? Then how could she know?"

Tang Sect had known their intentions a long time ago, so that indifferent only to deal with them in Tai Chi?

Luo Hanshan didn't speak, he was thinking with a slight frown.

Tang Qianye was extremely clever, and how could she be the kind of person who knew what was going on when something happened.

He was sure that she couldn't get out of the Tang Sect, and she couldn't know everything about the rivers and lakes (jianghu), but with her obsession with Xie Xingwei, it was like Bai Yi's fate and Xie Xingwei rushed to the northern region to seek medical treatment. How could she not pay attention?

Reaching out his hand and not hitting the smiling man, he put a polite and courteous attitude, even if Tang Sect didn't like his calculation, but since he didn't have the idea of violating Hanjian Villa, at least he would not tear his face on the face.

Furthermore, even though he kept the gift temporarily because of his insistence, he did his best to leave some room for reversal. Even if Tang Qianye insisted not to intervene in the end, the generous gift he gave her could give her three points. One hand is not a failure.

Luo Hanshan subconsciously looked back at Tang Jiabao in the night, so the group stopped and followed him and looked back.

In the darkness, one could vaguely glimpse the fortress-like creation behind Tangjiabao.

The shadowy behemoth is like a behemoth hibernating in the shadows waiting for an opportunity to hunt.

Tangjiabao has a slightly higher topography and is extremely peculiar in construction.

The main building is like a huge dock built on a high slope by a mountain that has flattened the peaks. The copper-walled and iron-walled buildings or the houses made of bamboo are dotted with countless bamboo forests and springs, forming a unique hard creation of Tangmen. The scenery combined with the natural landscape not only has a strong atmosphere of iron bones but also does not lack graceful and refreshing finger softness.

The second building stretches outwards at the same height, and because the three sides behind it are all mountains, the building is shaped like a ring and deep-cut into the mountain wall.

In the middle of the ring is the Tang family’s famous organ city made of iron and steel cables and suspended in the air. This is the forbidden area of the Tang family restricted to the Tangmen’s secret room. It enshrines the spiritual thrones of the ancestors of the Tang family and displays the Tang family. The most intricate and mysterious weapon of the gate is also the last line of defense of the Tang family. If an enemy invades the hinterland and Tang Sect loses, the organ city will be sealed off and the iron and steel cables will be broken, and the Tang Sect will be determined to fall into the organ city. The abyss will not be occupied by the enemy.

It stands to reason that the office city is the residence of the head, but the contemporary Tang sect masters does not like the cold rust of the office city, so now only the old lady of the Tang family lives here.

This sect, famous for its hidden weapons and poisons, has been guarding Shu for generations. It rarely communicates with the outside world. Only the Tang Sect assassins are walking in the rivers and lakes (jianghu), but there is no one party in the martial arts who dares to be small. Look at its existence.

"...Second brother?" Yi Baichuan whispered after waiting for a long time.

Luo Hanshan slowly retracted his gaze, did not look back at him, just turned around, and continued down the mountain road. What remained in place was a soft sigh that was almost inaudible in the wind: "The Tang family is really lucky."

Yi Baichuan: " ???"

Tang Sect has always been mysterious in the eyes of the Zhongyuan rivers and lakes, and it is precisely because they do not understand that they are afraid.

The power of the Tang family is entrenched in Shu, and outsiders can't get in, but the Tang Sect can't get out.

Anything that has developed to a certain limit wants to find new space and breakthroughs. The sect masters of Tang Sect in the past did not want to go out, but all their ambitions were defeated. After all, the Central Plains martial arts power is intricate, with many schools and family backgrounds. Not shallower than Tang Sect, those intrigues and conspiracies are almost commonplace, where they are as straightforward and monotonous as in the middle of Shu.

Speaking of it, the generation of the Tang family is a generation of Yuanzi——Why can the new blood of the Yuanzi generation of the Yuanzi generation headed by the young master Tang Yuanzhao walk smoothly on the rivers and lakes (jianghu), not afraid of countless people who covet the Tangmen and regard the Tangmen as enemies?

Because of Tang Chiba (Qianye).

The Tang Sect’s tentacles quietly took root in the Central Plains, and the Tang-type ironware shops were muted and hung up signs in the large and small cities. Because of the unique smelting and forging techniques of the appliances, they seized a part of the market. Emerging from the streets and alleys, even daring to fight for profit with the mountain... It all started from Tang Qianye.

Since she got the right to speak in Tang Sect, Tang Sect and even the world has undergone earth-shaking changes.

This woman possesses extraordinary wisdom and overturning wrists. She has an unparalleled sharp vision of the situation and timing. Her influence is gradually eroding the old-school forces, and her protection of shortcomings is in the same line as the unity of the enlightened people.

If the Tang Sect assassin was killed in the opposite direction, it would be inferior to humans, but the Tang Sect clearly experienced people who walked the world, if they were harmed by others, they had to be prepared to accept the frantic revenge of the Tang Sect forces headed by Tang Qianye.

Tang Qianye was blessed by the Tang Sect when she was young and fragile. It was Tang Qianye's fortune, but it was even more fortunate for the Tang Sect to include such a person under its protection by the Tang family.

The Tangjiaji at the foot of the mountain is brightly lit, bustling, and bustling.

There are still curfews in the big cities of the Central Plains nowadays, and the emperor Tiangao on the border is far more relaxed. As for the Wubao of the family and the family, it is private property for generations, and there is no imperial law within Wubao.

As the group walked into the small courtyard where they were temporarily resting, Yi Baichuan was still brooding: "Second brother, why do you always admire Tang Qianye so much?"

He does have a prejudice against Tang Qianye—the woman's enemy. There are too many, and there are so many people who have no grudges with her but can't understand her-but his prejudice is not absolute rejection. As long as you are Tang Qianye, you are definitely not a good person and impossible to do good prejudice. It is the kind of prejudice that people go with the crowd and think that people who are not people have different hearts.

His psychological tendency was more towards Bai Yi, so of course, he looked down on Tang Qianye.

But because Yi Baichuan admires Luo Hanshan extremely, Luo Hanshan's thoughts will more or less interfere with his judgment. At least he is thinking hard now about how Tang Qianye confuses his second brother.

"I admit that she is indeed very smart... but her character is as low as hers, and it is rare." Yi Baichuan said dissatisfied. "She loves falling into trouble. Not only does she like to watch fires from the shore, she often sees death without saving, but also is very vicious and unpleasant. "

Have you seen it with your own eyes?

Luo Hanshan wanted to refute like this, but after another thought, the perception of self-righteousness was the most deeply ingrained. He would be too lazy to say anything if others said that he would not change his mouth and he would only calmly say: "As long as she stands in the position of the strong. No matter what she does, it makes sense."

"Where is there such a strong man?" Yi Baichuan howled, "You know that she is not moral at all!"

Luo Hanshan raised his eyebrows: "I am not. To excuse her behavior, but in the final analysis, the strong morale is a knight. Since she is not a knight, she should not be defined by the behavior of a knight. The things in this world are not black and white, and there will be some This kind of performance-indifference."

Since each other has an antagonism, why don't you get to the bottom?

The good show happened in front of you, why can't you watch the fire from the other side?

Why do people who have nothing to do with themselves have to be saved?

Luo Hanshan felt that Tang Qianye was a rare true temperament, at least she had a distinct love and hatred and was daring to act.

As the second villager of Hanjian Villa, he still had to do a lot of things against his mind for the sake of fame and reputation, but Tang Qianye dared to ignore it completely, and it was not a matter of humiliating others. Isn't this chic?

Yi Baichuan thought for a long time, and stomped fiercely: "It's not just a hot face and a cold butt! I don't believe that no one can save Sister Yi except Tang Qianye!"

He sat down in the hall angrily, as soon as he settled down. I found that I was hungry, and when I was waiting for food, I couldn't help but think of Susu. In the past, Susu was there, and everything was done in advance.

Yi Baichuan sighed at the table, but when he raised his head and saw Luo Hanshan's calm face, he couldn't say anything.

Luo Hanshan poured himself a cup of cold tea and drank it in one sip.

The staple food of Hanjian Villa Erzhuang is not tired of fine food, but it is not that rough tea and freshwater can not survive. Susu is willing to take care of his life carefully. He doesn't care, and he doesn't care if everything is simple without a vegetarian.

It is not him who can't leave others, but Susu. After all, for her, taking care of the owner is her only job.

Knowing that Susu had a prejudice against Tang Qianye, and his behavior begged Tang Qianye to come out of the mountain with a very low voice, and he would take her with him if he was crazy. After all, he had worked so hard, if a word that shouldn't be said would make him fall short. Why bother.

Since Susu was willing to come to Shuzhong with him, he would come, but it would be a sin to ruin his business.

Wen Xiu finally put the two brothers Yuan Xiao and Yuanmu to sleep, hurriedly washed them, and quietly pushed open the door of Qianye's room.

She spread the bedding she was holding in her arms on the wooden couch and listened carefully while bending over. The faint breathing inside was slender and gentle, not the sound of the other party when she was asleep.

The light in the room had already gone out, but at this moment people hadn't slept yet, and what they were doing was self-evident.

She breathed out helplessly, walked over, and pushed aside the partition screen, her trained eyes quickly adjusted to the darkness.

Only a negligible glimmer of light leaks through the paper-pasted bamboo window, and it can be vaguely distinguished that the person leaning on the bed is supporting her head with one hand and holding the book with the other hand—though The book hasn't turned a page for a long time, but this posture is obviously reading the book again.

Chiba's eyes can still see things normally at night and are not affected by the brightness of the light. Although I don't understand how this happened, let's be regarded as some kind of secret skill of Gu Girl.

Wen Xiu stepped forward, slowly took off her shoes, walked up the steps, and sat down on the bed.

Chiba didn't move, until she reached out her hand, she closed the manga obediently, threw the book possessed by the wood spirit aside, and buried her head in her arms following the other's movements.

The long hair like flowing water poured all over her body, Wen Xiu carefully gathered the cool hair and brushed it away, then put her finger on her temple and gently pressed it, even the words of complaint were gentle and delicate: " I haven't slept well for a few nights, and I have to stay up late."

Chiba (Qianye) closed her eyes and smiled: "I can't sleep."

Can you imagine that there are billions of Gu worms in your body?

They multiply in your body, lay eggs, hatch, and grow-in other words, your flesh and blood bones are made of Gu worms.

She felt them squirming in her skin and flesh, climbing in her veins all the time.

She heard them whispering, and her head was full of dense rustling sounds. When the night was quiet, those terrible feelings became more obvious.

This is not a reality that the human spirit can bear. As a Gu girl, she has not distorted and alienated into a complete alien. Probably, apart from the willpower far beyond ordinary people, it is these cartoons and novels that can maintain rationality and sanity.

#As long as I can house, I will live to show you even to the end of the world! #

Wen Xiu of course knows what kind of creature she is hugging.

She was also ready to give up her eldest lady who was raising her with fresh flesh and blood--but from a certain angle, she knew how stubborn her eldest lady was, and sincerely believed that those bloody scenes would not happen to her.

"The second village owner of Luo will definitely come back tomorrow. Do you want to follow him out of Shu?" Wen Xiu asked.

"Let him talk for a few days."

"Still going?" Wen Xiu was inevitably worried.

It wasn't that she was worrying too much. Every time the eldest lady went out, she always came back with scars...Even if she knew that those injuries were nothing to the Gu body, she would still be frightened, and still have to empathize.

What's wrong with Shuzhong? Here, the eldest lady is the god in the sky, and most people respect and love her.

Qianye calmly said: "Of course I have to go, and I'm going to Mobei... I set up a game in Zangjinling, and the protagonist and supporting roles are on stage-but as a spectator, it won't be a problem to be late."

Wen Xiu was curious. : "Tibetan Jinling? The last gateway to the Northern Territory?... It's not Daxian's territory anymore."

Why is it going to be so far? What does it have to do with Bai Yi?

"There is room for chaos. Do you think I'm willing to take Bai Yi and let me move her? No matter how stupid you are, you know that death is better than death." Chiba (Qianye) smiled.

9. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Gu Dream 05

The place where Luo Hanshan and his party met Tang Qianye was certainly not the prestigious Jialing Residence.

It's not even a special view somewhere in Tangmen, but a very ordinary corridor-this pedestrian left to wait for the living room to be walking outside, caught off guard, and when he looked up, he could see a figure standing in another corridor not far away.

It was already the evening of the third day.

After waiting for three days from morning to night, Yi Baichuan has completely lost his patience. The only reason he can stay here is that he drew his sword to vent his anger when preparing to turn his face, but Luo Hanshan stood still in front of him, even though After waiting for three days, he couldn't see anyone and was ready to leave. He didn't dare to act rashly.

Then it was so abrupt, and when he was about to leave, he suddenly ran into the target person.

Seeing her appearance...for a moment, time seemed to stagnate.

It turned out that when I saw one person, all the flowers lost their color. This is true.

It took a long time for the thrilling senses to slowly fade from the impervious dominance that enveloped the thinking.

There are rumors that Bai Yi's dislike of Tang Qianye is not only because of her righteous sister and Xie Xingwei but also because she doesn't like people who are more beautiful than herself-if this is true, based on Tang Qianye's appearance, It's no wonder that Bai Yi is going to be jealous.

For a moment, Yi Baichuan even felt that his soul had gone out of his body and flew away.

Tang Qianye’s prestige is widely spread, but few people have actually met her. As he did before, most of them are defined by imagination and countless. However, when I saw this Miss Tang with my own eyes, I realized that it turned out. There are still people in this world who just need a glance to make people willing to bow their hands and slaughter their necks...

Such a devilish, non-human beauty, even if it is really vicious, makes people can’t help but dig out their hearts and let them trample on them. Right.

A series of complex movements have already been carried out in my mind, but in reality, it has only gone through a brief intersection.

The woman just nodded slightly to them, and her figure disappeared from the other side of the corridor.

As if it was just an accidental encounter.

Even the regret was too late. Tang Ruoyu, the general manager of Tang Sect, did not know where to turn out, and bowed for a few weeks: "Miss, please-the second villager, take a step here."

Only Luo Hanshan was invited to talk. But the group also followed to the east wing...because Tangjiabao actually kept guests.

It’s said that Miss Tang rushed back from the other hospital, and she needed to get dressed first so that the guests could help themselves. The back kitchen presented a table of Shuzhong specialties and delicacies. Yi Baichuan had to sit on a chair in the lobby and send it out for a long time. I stayed, and then he consciously pulled his second brother's sleeves: "Tang Qianye actually has such a beautiful appearance...Is Big Brother Xie blind?"

Luo Hanshan was speechless for a rare moment.

It is a very distinctive beauty, as vivid as the only colored drawing in an ink painting scroll.

The pale and weak posture, the charm of the charm, just like the beautiful flowers blooming in the void, you may even think that the flowers are too beautiful, and they are so beautiful that they are palpitating, but as long as you think that this person is Tang Chiba (Qianye), the lord of the Hengjiang Road, the body of the Qifeng Gu girl, the eldest lady of the Tang family, who turned her hands into clouds and covered her hands in the rain, couldn't restrain her crazy desire to conquer anyway.

Even if you know that she is poison, you can't wait to taste it.

In short, a certain Yankong has completely overturned all the previous negative senses about the beauty, and both eyes flashed with hope: "There is beauty and power, second brother, you see, she is still very infatuated... if it could be like this A woman is favored, and it’s okay to kill me—Big Brother Xie doesn’t love Sister Qiu, why should he be so unsympathetic towards Tang Qianye?"

He was deeply moved and puzzled: "It’s not a sour scholar, I want so many. Because of the red tape, there is only a marriage contract between Brother Xie and Sister Qiu. This marriage contract has not been fulfilled for many years. Isn't it a good thing to break the marriage contract and marry Tang Qianye? The beauty is in my arms, and half of the country in Shu is in hand-true Speaking of which, if Big Brother Xie and Sister Qiu are interested in each other, why don't they get married earlier?

I really can't figure out whether Xie Xingwei loves Qiu Ruo or not. This is indeed a problem.

However, based on Yi Baichuan's cognition, he obviously doesn't like it.

Luo Hanshan didn't know what to say: "Can you change the habit of just looking at your face?"

"I don't!" Yi Baichuan said plausibly, "People who can grow up well are treated preferentially by God. God is biased. Why can't I take a high look?"

The second master of villager of Hanjian Villa sighed, and it took a long time to answer: "Emotional matters, how can outsiders be beaked."

"Love or not, how simple beauty is it?" Ugly can be judged? This topic, you and I will talk about it in private, don't talk too much in front of outsiders, although the children of the rivers and lakes (jianghu) do not share the same name, this world is harsh on women."

Luo Hanshan walked in. When I was in the courtyard, I looked up and saw a figure standing in the courtyard.

Inviting in the evening is not the way to treat guests, but it does not feel offensive to Luo Hanshan. He even thinks that the earlier the discussion, the better.

There are many bamboos in Tangmen. Of course, there are many bamboos in this yard. The bitter bamboos are slightly higher than the wall and are not dense. The branches and branches leave a certain amount of space. Sometimes there are several delicate maple trees, which are about the same as the bamboo. After being mixed for a long time, the branches also took on a graceful and affectionate gesture.

A tall woman stood in the middle of the courtyard, dressed in Tang-style clothing, with long hair tied into a ponytail, and her dark blue outfit outlined her body neatly and neatly, holding her hand on the hilt of her waist. The look ready to go is even more heroic.

Her hands are extremely beautiful.

When you look at it at first glance, what you see is not her weapon, but her hand, the delicate white fingers.

There are thick and thin calluses on the hands of swordsmen, but her hands are as delicate and tender as those of Miss Jiao.

A person with a sharp and cold temperament as sharp as a blade makes you feel a kind of magical softness-like her face has no bright spots, it can only be said to be delicate, but there is also a very gentle gentleness in her face. Xianshu, this makes her appearance have a contradiction, the more attractive she looks.

A row of bamboo wind chimes hung under the eaves, large and small, with rough workmanship, but like a child's toy. The wind blows and the wind chimes continue to beat, making a string of muffled and dull sounds.

Two children squatted under the eaves, and one of them grabbed a box in his hand. There were countless parts of hidden weapons scattered on the ground, and they were joking about each other.

Luo Hanshan did not pay attention to the two children, nor did he see the looming figure in the inner room of the pane. He stood at the door for a moment, paying full attention to the woman in the courtyard.

Then he slowly grabbed the long sword around his waist.

He felt Tang Wenxiu's fighting spirit, and he was also very interested in her martial arts, so he calmly accepted this battle book.

"Please enlighten me." Tang Wenxiu respectfully saluted.

One of the most outstanding geniuses of the Tang Sect's new generation, a master who cultivated Tang Sect's Heart Technique Shocking Shadow Art to the highest level at a young age, and once folded half of the Dark Pavilion assassin in her hands with one person.

Tang Qianye's martial arts are mediocre, but Yu Gudao is regarded as a recognized master, and she doesn't really need much martial arts—to know that she herself is already the most wonderful weapon in the world, and there are countless loyalties around her. A top-notch master with unlimited potential.

However, Tang Wenxiu, who is known for her assassination talent, uses a knife instead of a bow-crossbow or mechanism specially made by the Tang Sect.

A knife that is very different from the common horizontal knife nowadays.

This sword is slender and has a very small arc. It is somewhat similar to a royal sword, but it is not fancy, obviously more practical.

Luo Hanshan originally thought that relying on the characteristics of weapons and the Tang Sect’s mind and body methods emphasized concealment, less power, and less killing, the person who used this kind of sword would be sharp, but when the sword was touched, he suddenly realized that Tang Wenxiu's walking turned out to be Strong and domineering sword posture.

It is a knife and a gun!

The agility of the knife itself does not affect its power-the strength of the knife in both hands, combined with her footwork of destroying the knife and turning the knife with others, under the tossing combo, not only the shots are weird but also extremely lethal.

Luo Hanshan was originally pious to martial arts, and when he encountered such a strange number, he immediately brightened his eyes and added three points of seriousness.

This sword, light, and sword shadow are majestic. The two brothers under the eaves have a low level of cultivation. They can't keep up with the speed after just watching them. Although they are shocked by the momentum, the rebellion and evil in their bones are also ready to move, and they want to play something exciting.

Glancing at each other, just as he raised his hand-crossbow towards the field to make an arc, he heard a low cough in the inner room.

The two guawas were silent for a moment, and they didn't dare to come out with their weapons in the air.

The thin leaves fluttered, and although they received half of the sword energy and sword energy, the momentum that spread to open still cleaved a courtyard extremely messy.

None of the two who were immersed in the tricks paid any attention to these minor details, but Luo Hanshan remembered to ask for something, as soon as he clicked, he didn't make a heavy hand. Tang Wenxiu's attacking elementary school was again a murderous method, so naturally, he didn't dare. Use it on your hands.

However, her practice with swords is obviously not as good as the former.

Under the premise of realizing that the other party has a lot of worries, this exchange is more important than the display of each other's martial arts concepts and skills.

"Good knives!" When they finally stopped to learn from each other and retreated, even Luo Hanshan couldn't help but exclaimed.

Hanjian Villa is already well versed in casting, not only has a deep relationship with the Daxian Army but also has contacts with many sects. As the second owner of the Hanjian, he has a good knowledge of weapons.

At a glance, he could see the advantages of this sword in actual combat. It is more convenient for group battles than the current horizontal swords and barrier swords. If he didn't expect it wrong, the best candidate for this weapon should be the army!

In other words, it originally existed for military use!

Although it looks like a Yidao, compared with Yidao's heavy appearance and lighter appearance, the role of this new style on the battlefield is absolutely unexpected.

Rao was Luo Hanshan, and his heart couldn't help but feel hot.

The focus is not on actual combat applications, but on the fact that its smelting technology is by no means comparable in the world!

He knows what a magic weapon his own sword is, but a sword that can withstand his sword is a mass-produced design... the importance is self-evident.

After a competition, after fully understanding the characteristics of this knife, although it was slightly better than Tang Wenxiu, Luo Hanshan was convinced by Tang Qianye's move.

The temptation to give is simply straightforward.

"The owner is absurd." Tang Wenxiu retracted the knife and retreated, panting slowly to calm the heartbeat after strenuous exercise, "Please go with the owner to take a shower and change clothes."

At this point, he knew that he couldn't take the initiative to negotiate. When it was in his hands, Luo Hanshan was not in a hurry, and took the sword and headed forward happily.

A screen was erected in the east wing, and then an attendant came with hot water and bathing tools.

After he washed away his stinky sweat, put on clean clothes, and got dressed, he found that the courtyard that had just been messy had been cleaned up, not to mention the remaining branches and leaves, even the few discounted bamboos disappeared. Trace-enough to show the efficiency of the people in the Tang Sect.

Tang Wenxiu and the two children under the eaves were missing. He walked from the courtyard to the main house.

The main hall was empty, and the large bamboo screen was still made of bamboo. Standing outside the curtain, he heard a soft and moving voice in the inner room before he opened his mouth.

"The owner, please come in."

"What name did the lady take for this knife?"

Sitting on the floor, the temperature of the tea bowl on the table was moderate, just right in the entrance.

No need to weigh, Luo Hanshan temporarily suppressed Bai Yi's matter, and first asked what was most concerned about in his heart-I didn't say that I should say a little bit of Tai Chi, but the other party showed the bargaining chip so brightly, and he really eats this. It’s obviously not wise to go around in circles.

He knew that Tang Wenxiu's fight against him was second, and he showed him that the knife was the main reason.

"Tang Dao."

Luo Hanshan was startled.

He believes that the word "Tang" has clearly demonstrated sovereignty.

This is the Tang of Tang Qianye, and the Tang of Tang Sect. Undoubtedly, the most suitable application direction for this knife should be the military, but if there are gains on the battlefield, this is a record that can be passed down in history.

For the people of the arena, the weapon at hand is as important as the appropriate martial arts. A new knife that can be developed into a standard is to open up the scope of martial arts for countless martial artists. This is simply able to capture the court and the market. Rhythm.

Whether it is for-profit or fame, there is really no more proper name than this.

In just a few moments, his thoughts turned a thousand times, and finally

he sighed: "Good name!" He raised his head again and saw the woman on the opposite side showing a faint smile-her beauty always carried a kind of uneasy. The magical charm: "Do not hide from the owner, the drawing of the knife is indeed in the hands of the concubine, and this technique is only visible to the Tang Sect."

She covered her lips with a sleeve, and smiled softly: "If the concubine uses the knife and the cold sword The villa is negotiating, is there any room for discussion?"

What, the name of this knife should be called "Miao Dao"?

The name of the sword is taken from the slender body of the sword, which resembles a seedling of a grass, rather than the seedlings of Miaojiang and Miaoren?

What Qianye didn’t want to remember was that she was born in Miao, and she didn’t want to admit that she was a Miao. Why did this background bring her an indelible shadow in this life-although she doesn’t resent or hate, after all, she is a woman The body did give her a lot of help to get the situation now, but it didn't matter if she didn't discredit, it was impossible for her to add luster.

As long as this knife is called "Miaodao", then when talking about the "creator" of the knife, Tang Qianye, people will only sigh with the fact that she is a Miao, and will not go into the original meaning of "shaped like a seedling".

Since there is no "Tang Kingdom" in this world, the plausible overhead dynasty that now occupies this area and in her memory is called "Da Xian", and that is the case, it is not unreasonable to call this kind of sword a Tang sword.

Don Chiba's Don! Tang of Tang Sect!

She can make the world's army extoll her Tang Qianye's name, and make Tang Sect famous in the orthodox history books!

Facing the pair of smiling eyes, Luo Hanshan said solemnly: "There is no such knife. If the eldest lady intends to communicate with Hanjian Villa, Luo will also accompany her!"

Nowadays, the royal family of Daxian is declining, the cliques of different regions are divided, and there is the Xianshengzong of the great national division in front of the government. The relationship between the martial arts school and various forces is naturally close. At present, due to the majesty of the great national division, no early bird dared to start the war, but Who can predict the future?

Although Hanjian Villa firmly holds the banner of supporting Great Guoshi, it does not dare to have close exchanges with Xianshengzong. After all, Hanjian Villa has a profound heritage for generations. As a great family of martial arts, it is also afraid of being annexed by Xianshengzong. Become a puppet, so he acts not like walking on thin ice, but also extremely cautious.

There are iron mines and coal mines in Shu. It is self-evident to the advantage of Hanjian Villa, and the iron tools used in business are mostly arrows and hidden weapons. There is no contradiction in interest with Hanjian Villa. In any case, for the Villa, In other words, the advantages of being good at Tang Sect to outweigh the disadvantages.

"The master of the village is valued, and the concubine is extremely honored." Tang Qianye (Chiba) said softly, "Although Hanjian Villa and Tangmen are separated by thousands of mountains and rivers, they are both good at natural craftsmanship and proficient in casting. Now that they are destined, naturally, they should be each other. Exchange some experience."

At the end of these words, Luo Hanshan knew exactly what the so-called "fate" was.

It is precisely because of his courtesy that he showed in the Tang Sect and his power to be the master of Hanjian Villa, so Tang Qianye (Chiba) chose to include him in the category of transaction objects. Otherwise, the power of the Central Plains would be more than tens of millions. Tiangong Casting is not the Hanjian Villa family with accomplishments. Furthermore, since the Villa is named as "sword", it is obviously better at making swords. There is no special equipment such as Shenbingfu and Lumen for swordsmanship. The sect of Tang Sect is deep-Tang Sect wants to choose a partner to cooperate with, he can choose slowly, and now he is given the opportunity to choose, but it is just a coincidence.

Since the other party has thrown out such a big temptation as "Tang Dao", he should naturally think about what bargaining chip he can equal.

Tang Qianye gave him time to think slowly, so the topic changed: "Speaking of which, the owner came to ask his concubine to save Bai Yi?"

Unexpectedly, he was dragged back to this matter. After Luo Hanshan paused for a while, then he replied: "Yes."

Tang Qianye said softly, and the corners of his eyes raised slightly: "The owner thinks that Bai Yi needs his concubine to save him?"

Luo Hanshan is sure about this: "It's not the eldest lady who can do it."

"Zhu Yan Gu comes from Qifeng, but the person who can solve this Gu is not only a concubine." Tang Qianye's tone was light.

Luo Hanshan was silent for a moment, and said straightforwardly: "Miss, as a Gu Dao master, naturally knows that Bai Yi is not only a "Zhu Yanxiu" Gu."

Tang Qianye smiled with her chin in one hand, and the candle on the table was in her eyes. The inside was beating, and her whole person was like an uncertain flame, like a mist that would extinguish in the next second.

"The concubine knows."

"The eldest lady should also understand that it is impossible to predict what kind of Gu will be cultivated by different Gu worms... Who else can heal?" Luo Hanshan slowly said, "Miss is the only sure Gu Master Luo can find."

There are indeed few people in the world who are as stupid as Bai Yi, for the sake of beauty in her body. It’s nothing more than raising Gu in the house, she is in a hurry to go to the doctor, and put everything into her body... (Qianye) Chiba’s becoming a Gu girl is not what she wants. Whoever wants to suffer from this inhuman ordeal, but Bai Yi is relying on it. Tossing myself to this point with my own stupidity.

"It is said that Xie Lang went to Mobei to find the Valley of Magical Doctors...Unfortunately, the concubine happened to know the whereabouts of the Shenxian Valley, and there may be a descendant of this generation." Tang Qianye seemed to smile, "The owner thought that the concubine was indeed alive. With the heart to heal her, will Bai Yi choose to let his concubine take action, or call on the saint heir?"

"That's what Luo does." Luo Hanshan said calmly, "Bai Yi is alive or dead, it has nothing to do with Luo. Luo just wanted to repay the old favor on behalf of his elder brother."

"Oh? In the eyes of the owner, owing to the Bai family is a burden, and owing to the concubine is no problem?" Miss Tang smiled more happily.

The last sentence came out sharply between her lips and tongue, with a meaning of lingering and gentleness, and her light and fluttering eyes fell on his face: "If it is the latter... Don't forget the owner, the concubine is poisonous, one If you are not careful, you will eat your body back."

At this look, even if Luo Hanshan's nature is like a stone heart with only a sword, he can't help feeling a moment of stunned.

A beautiful and intelligent woman, of course, has a fascinating charm.

He took a deep breath: "If the eldest lady comes to help, Luo can't be thankful enough, and if the eldest asks for help in the future, Luo will definitely help."

Tang Qianye looked at him quietly and suddenly smiled.

"If you ask your concubine body to heal Bai Yi, your concubine body is naturally willing to sell the owner's face. It's just that Miss Bai has any extra thoughts, which is not what the concubine body can predict." Her eyes were long and smiling as if she was in Looking at someone through him, there was no trace of sorrow, but incomparable joy, "Let's leave this matter for now. In other words, the concubine is about to replace Wenxiu with a sword, and I want to ask Hanjian Villa to cast it..."

10. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Gu Dream 06

The next day, Tang Wenxiu personally sent Luo Hanshan and his party down the mountain.

Tang Qianye and Luo Hanshan have only finalized some rough things about the complicated cooperation between the two factions, and the specific details need to be discussed again. He went down to make preparations for this.

Originally, I had to run for the sake of repaying my favor but unexpectedly encountered such a great deed. For the second villager of Hanjian, it is natural to seize the opportunity to make a good total.

After completing the task, WenXiu turned around and went to the kitchen to fetch snacks.

Walking into the courtyard with a tray, it was not surprising to see the people waiting, outside-Tang Yuanzhao and Tang Chi sitting at the stone table and drinking tea, Tang Chun squatted under the eaves and poked bored bamboo leaves.

The current sect master of the Tang Sect can’t go out all year round. The elders have their own jurisdictions. Everything in the Tang Sect is in the hands of the young master Tang Yuanzhao. Tang Qianye helped him a lot. Now she lives in another place, and Tang Yuanzhao joins It's time to come and see the aunt in person.

Of course, no matter how respectful he was, he would not rush to see him in such a hurry. Obviously, he was tossed by the twin little demon.

——Yes, Chiba (Qianye) had major discussions last night, and WenXiu was too lazy to coax her baby, so she threw it to Tang Yuanzhao.

Anyway, the two brothers Tang Yuanxiao and Tang Yuanmu beat their mothers, and their fathers don’t care about whoever is free. He is not afraid of the demon king. He is only afraid of an aunt. Qianye stayed in Jialing for half a year and detained them. After half a year, now that I come out, I have to let the children out, so as not to really suffocate the abnormality.

Tang Yuanzhao, as the young master of the Tang Sect and the cousin of the two Guwawas, should be off his head for this responsibility.

And Tang Chi, this person has always been regarded as a member of the main branch of the Inner Sect, although he has not named him according to his generation.

His father was the righteous elder brother of the sect master. For some unspeakable reasons, he could not bear his father’s surname or tell his father’s surname. Soon after he was born, he was picked up by the sect master and named Tang surname. Tang Sect is no different from a family.

Tang Chi is currently the leader of the dark tribe of the Tang Sect, and rarely appears in front of others. Now he is here to look for Tang Qianye. The high probability is that he heard Luo Hanshan's wind and discussed something with her.

After all, Hanjian Villa almost monopolizes all the rare mineral deposits in the Western Regions. If this line can be connected, it will be very beneficial to the Tang Sect. What's more, the aunt has always left marks on the wind and plucked the feathers of the geese. Did not shave people off the skin.

As for Tang Chun... the old lady's predecessors came to find Tang Qianye for self-evident.

WenXiu leaned against Tang Yuanzhao and Tang Chi, and respectfully said: "The two young masters are waiting for now."

Tang Yuanzhao smiled and nodded. Tang Chi raised his eyebrows slightly without making a sound, but Tang Chun under the eaves smiled and squinted. She beckoned: "Sister! The longer you get, the better you are~"

WenXiu nodded at him expressionlessly, and Quan Zuo greeted him, then went straight up the steps with the food box and pushed the door open.

Chiba (Qianye) is lying in bed. Of course, she is not sleeping late, but simply doesn't want to move.

Yesterday, I discussed with Luo Hanshan until late at night. Although she doesn’t need much sleep and doesn’t get sleepy, bed-sleeping is a common problem that everyone has. I don’t want to wear clothes now, I don’t want to get up, and I don’t even want to turn over. Of course, she knew that a wave of people came to block the door in the morning, but she knew she knew it, and she didn't want to pay attention to it, so it was just air.

WenXiu tidied up the clothes she was going to wear and placed them next to the bed, bending over and calling her softly: "Miss?"

Chiba (Qianye) slowly turned her head, squinted at her, still paralyzed.

WenXiu has become accustomed to her style, wringing a towel with cold water, and wiping her face and hands.

Chiba's body temperature is much lower than that of ordinary people, and it is the same all year-round. Even in the winter, you still have to wear a tulle and wash with cold water or even ice water. After all, there are always some Gu worms in the body that will multiply when the temperature rises—— Not to mention being emotional, who knows the hellish taste of being emotional.

Over the years, acting too devoted, even WenXiu felt that she loved Xie Xingwei, and even pity her because of her emotions, she could not endure the bitterness of all insects all the time.

"Why are you still unhappy?" Wen Xiu worried.

It stands to reason that she will always be happy for a while after the pitfall, and even the pitfall can't make her happy. Could it be that her condition has worsened?

Chiba lazily stretched out her arms to her, WenXiu put down the towel, picked her up like a child, put her in front of the vanity mirror, changed her clothes, combed her hair, she sat there demeanorly , Has carried forward the style of being unable to take care of herself thoroughly, even if she eats a snack, she must smell the show and feed it to her.

"I forged Zhu Dongliu's remains in Zangjinling, and now all the remnants of the Demon Sect all over the world are rushing to desperately flee."

Chiba was eating cakes while cocked the corners of his mouth, her black pupils with children in her eyes. So naive and cruel: "Oh, Xie Lang hasn't come back from Mobei yet, how can this be done?"

Wenxiu was also taken aback. She had heard that she had set up the game in Tibetan Jinling before. I didn't expect it to be this!

Zhu Dongliu, the former leader of the demon sect, left the demon sect’s residence more than 20 years ago and became a demon. Zui Xinghai’s whereabouts are unknown. Shenbing "Autumn Moon Spring Wind Knife".

Without the Yungong meridian diagram in the "Tianyujing", the Demon Sect's Heart Technique will be retrograde in the seventh level. This difficulty is that the Tangtang Demon Sect has not produced a new master in 20 years, and it directly leads to the demon. The division of Zong.

For many years, Mozong has made martial arts to find Zhu Dongliu. Chiba forged Zhu Dongliu's bones in Jinling, Tibet. Whether it is true or not, it will attract the attention of Mozong. Moreover, if she really does it, she will do it all. It is not difficult for the entire Demon Sect to believe that it is true.

The problem is here, whether it is the remnant of the old Demon Sect Tianji Dao or the new Demon Sect Xuanhuo Sect, both have enemies with Xie Xingwei.

The kind of hatred of blood.

Both factions relied on orthodoxy, fighting each other to death and alive, but if there is an external enemy on which side, and strangely contend with the outside world, of course, continue to fight inside the outside world, first the battle for religious reunification, and then the battle for ideas, and the battle is endless. Gone.

The Xuanhuo Sect originally had a new hope for a new path. In the past two decades, the only quasi-grand master who broke the bottleneck of the seven-core method of the Oracle Sutra died precisely under the sword of Xie Xingwei; the Tianji Dao sent out three elders to seek revenge, and it was also due to mistakes. He died.

The more the enemy became stronger, it was no longer Xie Xingwei and Mozong's business, but the grievance between Xie Clan and Mozong.

Chiba (Qianye) looked forward to it very much: "In order to obtain the legacy of the former hierarch, the Demon Sect must be desperate. The outside can't get in, and the inside can't get out. Bai Yi suffers to no avail. Will Xie Lang watch her die? Hey, this is wonderful."

Mobei is the outer border of the northern snowy area. As the only gateway to the snowy area of the kingdom, it is a vast Gobi desert.

This place is full of dust and sand, mixed with knife-like winds, which can easily dry up fragile foreign life. Only the drought-tolerant creatures native to Mobei and the nomads and cave-dwelling tribes that have lived here for generations can struggle to survive.

There are three seasons of the year with bad weather, and the last season is the dim winter day and night, and it is even more difficult to get involved.

The danger is not humane, and Mobei is famous for its fierce reputation. For thousands of years, it is not said that many historical sites have been buried, but the merchants in the past have also left their bones behind. Therefore, travelers have always stopped and merchants have detoured.

However, there are still endless knights, swordsmen, and believers who go to Mobei regardless of the worries of their lives.

It is not that the praying man’s arm wants to compete with the heavens and the earth. It is just that a Jialan Buddha country has been built in the vast snowy area outside Mobei.

In addition, the Jinguang Temple of the Protector of the Kingdom of Jialan is one of the holy places of martial arts in the world. It is said that there is also a fairy valley in the snowy area. There should be some merit in being extremely vicious.

Between Daxian and Mobei, there is a Tibetan gold ridge, and there is a desperate crossing under the Tibetan gold ridge.

It's not a boat, but human life.

The Demon Sect wanted to find the bones of the former leader in Mobei, and it was obvious to close the Destiny Crossing. After all, it was not only the Demon Sect family who looked at Zhu Dongliu's legacy, but the whole world coveted it.

This kind of news must not be kept for long. In order to gain the upper hand, the Demon Sect has to do extraordinary things in extraordinary times.

Qianye waited to watch a good show, thanks to Wenxiu’s 800-layer filter, no matter how bad she was, Wenxiu would only treat her as hate and excuse for her love, and in Wenxiu’s eyes, she could be called She was happy, not to mention killing people, even if the city was destroyed.

In terms of these three views, Chiba (Qianye) still feels quite normal.

After nesting in the house and venting her feelings of illness, Chiba saw the people of Tang Sect with the solid shelf as usual.

All of her reforms in the Tang Sect in recent years have been on the right track. The person in charge is selected by herself, and she does not need to worry too much. She has seen Tang Yuanzhao and Tang Chi one by one, and explained all the things that have not been handled properly. Incidentally, he refused Tang Yuanzhao's proposal to continue to take care of the Guwazi. It was past noon when Tang Chun went to the Institution City to see the old lady.

The old lady was not in a hurry, so she smiled and waited to dine with her in the hall.

"How are you doing?" The old lady asked gently, looking at her.

"Everything is good." Chiba is very calm, everything is the same as her design, how can it be bad.

The old lady nodded, smiled, and stopped talking.

The hair of the old lady who has passed the sixties is still jet-black, meticulously twisted into a bun, and the years have added indelible lines on her face. The eyebrows and eyes can still see how graceful she was when she was young, but she is deep in the simple and wide-hearted and fat. Shows a bit of grace and old age.

Naturally, she was told about the things she wanted to know, but she didn’t ask or comment. The prospect of the Tang Sect was that young people would care about it. She looked at bamboo every day, admired flowers, and waited for her children and grandchildren to visit her. The most pleasant thing.

It is also puzzling. She still has two sons alive and countless grandchildren, but the one she loves most is a righteous daughter of Miao Jiang... probably because Qianye’s appearance was too legendary at that time. A big hole was opened in her heart, and Chiba (Qianye) added that shortcoming to her, and she couldn't help but treat her like a daughter and cherish her life.

After liaising with the old lady, Tang Qianye went out of the office to open a meeting with her family.

Tang Sect has two inner and outer gates. The inner gate is the core of the sect, and the family is the core of the inner sect. Because the Tang Sect is originally a family-derived sect, the general affairs are solved by the person in charge of the jurisdiction, and the important affairs are reported to the young master, and Tang Yuanzhao is responsible The ruling, even the young master can’t be the master. If you don’t ask your aunt Tang Qianye for instructions, you will ask your grandmother Tang Qianye. Tang Qianye herself has a relatively large right to speak. Most of the golden rules, a very small part need to pass. The Zhengshitang also basically issued notices.

For example, in the "Tang Knife (Dao)" incident this time, the style and method of knife casting are in her hands, and the "business" with Hanjian Villa is also her own decision, but Tang Qianye is very talkative, and she thinks after taking it. After you want it, what's left is that the audience has a share-of course, the transaction has not been officially finalized. Regarding what can be obtained and what everyone needs, it is necessary to open a small notebook in advance.

Everyone is willing to participate in the sharing of benefits.

For Tang Qianye, although she promised Luo Erzhuang to treat Baiyi, she did not rush to leave.

Anyway, Bai Yi won't die so fast.

The old mother got used to her heart, she had to negotiate the cooperation between Tang Sect and Hanjian Villa before turning back to make preparations for Shu.

After all, the layout of Zangjinling also takes time. She learned that the information from the outside depends on the sleeping owl birds. Although the speed is fast, there is a time difference. She needs to pay close attention to whether the details of the situation are proceeding according to her plan, and she has to watch it. change.

After calculating the time was almost up, Chiba (Qianye) went to the training camp of the Tangmen secret hall.

Tang Chi has already selected someone to act as her guard for her trip-to protect her safety is second, after all, she has no shortage of manpower on her side. The focus is on the routine experience of members of the dark hall, and important members of the Tang Sect walk around the rivers and lakes. People in the dark hall are indispensable.

Qianye’s enemies are all over the world. This is because too many people’s cakes have been moved, but in a sense, very few people really dare to do anything with her. The titles of Gu Dao master and master of Jiang Dao are not arbitrarily crowned, Tang The respect and maintenance of the door's eldest lady are also extremely jealous. The whole river and lake (Jianghu) know that if she provokes her, she can't survive or die, and can't even escape.

Therefore, following her, there will always be some unimaginable big scenes, and there are not many real concerns about life.

Moreover, although her Tang Sect martial arts is so good, her vision and knowledge of martial arts are extraordinary, and she is better than three years of hard work with a single instruction, so there are not many people willing to follow her.

"These people are better than nothing." Tang Chi commented that his hand was not polite, "Auntie, can there be people with you here?"

"WenXiu has gone to ask Elder Qi."

Elder Qi is a guest at the Law Enforcement Hall, dealing with people who violate the rules and traitors all the time. Although he lives in simple and has no reputation, he is a figure of the master level.

There are only a handful of masters in the world.

The Tang Sect is proficient in mechanics. Hidden weapons and poisons are compulsory things for every Tang Sect disciple. Therefore, combat power is mostly related to mechanical creations. The martial arts of masters, including the current master, are first-class and there are not enough masters.

Although the Tang Sect's top-ranking masters dared to besiege the Grandmaster with the best-hidden weapons, the success rate was limited after all, and there were only two people in the gate who really reached the level of the Grandmaster by virtue of their martial arts, and Qi Lao was one of them.

As for the grandmaster, the level of the grandmaster is really rare.

There is only one great master in Xianguo, that is, Qilianhe, the master of Xiansheng.

But this trip actually required a grandmaster to hold the line... I heard that it was Elder Qi, Tang Chi's eyes were slightly different, and instinctively guessed that what she was going to do would never be a good thing.

This aunt will not come back if she goes out of Shu and is not turned upside down. In other words, it will definitely not be easy for her to make a special trip.

"Then I wish Auntie a smooth journey."

At the end of May, the four great princes of Tianji Dao appeared in Mobei Stone Cobalt City one after another.

At the beginning of June, the demon queen Yinyue of the Tianji Dao Taoist left the Demon Sect Holy Land Zui Xinghai and lost her trace.

Three days later, Xuanhuo Sect moved after hearing the wind.

In mid-June, Tianji Dao and Xuanhuo Sect were in a bloody battle at the foot of Beiling Mountain. Xuanhuo leader Wei Guangji and his wife Qingluo rushed to Mobei.

At the end of June, the Demon Sect teamed up to seal the death crossing, and at the same time, Zhu Dongliu, the former leader of the Demon Sect, was buried in Jinling and spread all over the world.

Qianye couldn't help laughing: "The Big Three of the Demon Sect are all in Mobei, oh, this is very interesting."

She lay in the carriage leisurely, reading the comics while eating grapes peeled by Wenxiu. , Very leisurely.

The gauze curtain was half-rolled, shaking slightly with the carriage.

The roads are not level, and some places cannot even be called roads, but barren mountains and ridges.

For confident people, it is instinct to drive the beasts. There are many people in the hinterland of the Central Plains. The people of the Central Plains have many red tapes. The aliens have to converge, but now the more they go outside the pass, the more people are sparsely populated. What are they afraid of, they simply clear the way. The gravel and dead wood on the road were cleaned up, and by the way, the beasts in the mountains were frightened. The wheels were wrapped with three layers of thick leather, and the carts and horses galloped like the wind.

The driver outside the door is dressed in neat men's clothing. Although he doesn't wear pink, his mature eyebrows have a mysterious and enchanting temperament.

The muffled voice steadily passed into the car with the sound of the wind: "Although we will cooperate, for the time being, the leader of Wei was conspired by the queen and slapped the Promise Talisman. However, the queen was also poisoned by Mrs. Qingluo's cloud flocculation. She looks good and divorced and will turn her face at any time."

"The queen really believes that Zhu Dongliu is buried in Jinling?"

Qi Mian laughed, "At least she believes that Zhu Dongliu's daughter is indeed a person."

Her lazy and casual voice It was the emotion and gloat that corresponded with Chiba: "The crazy woman is really terrible, Jiaojiao'er almost didn't escape alive-but although the queen didn't believe that Jiaojiao was the wife of Zhu Dongliu, she was right to have this status. People, who exist but believe in it—ha, what is the truth that the missing person by the pillow is actually abandoning all responsibilities and slut walking away and staying in the double dwelling is crazier?”

WenXiu is not like sleeping. Walking outside, taking care of the owner's clothing, food, shelter, and martial arts practice took up all of her life. From a certain point of view, she lacked cognition. It is really unclear about this, but she also has curiosity.

"The Queen's Vientiane Back-to-Backing Demon Skill has been cultivated to the top level. There is no one in the world with the attainments of illusion and fascination. Why can Jiaojiao be able to hide from her?"

Qianye didn't laugh, but the sleeping place outside the door was Haha laughed: "Because the owner really found Zhu Dongliu's bones in her early years, and she does have Zhu Dongliu's remains in her hands! Fiction and reality are not important at all. The story is made up, but the most essential thing is It really does! It doesn't matter if Jiaojiao'er is full of lies and is seen through by the Queen, what is important is that the Queen will be suspicious of Zhu Dongliu's burial and hiding in Jinling!"

In other words, even the queen of the devil is somewhat convinced that who can escape the entire demon sect?

If you want to set up such a big game in the Tibetan Gold Ridge, there is no real thing in your hand that can make it so perfect!

WenXiu said, "Ah," she really didn't expect this to be possible.

"Even if the Demon Sect finally sees through this is a game, what's the trouble?" Qi Mian said arrogantly, "The empty glove white wolf may be empty-handed, but now it is not empty-handed. The "Tian Yu Jing" is in the hands of the master. If the master uses this to threaten the Demon Sect, will the Demon Sect dare not follow?"

Zhu Zi is guilty of his crimes, but with Tang Qianye's status and weight, what else is she afraid of?

"Yes," Qianye glanced out of the window lightly, his eyes mocking and remote, "The lifeblood of the Demon Sect is in hand-since this big killer has been hidden for so many years, it is always necessary to make it play a twelve-point role. Yes."

The Demon Sect occupies too many places in the northwest and western regions of Daxian. Unfortunately, she sees that place very jealously. Since she also wants to get a share, there is nothing better than solving the division of the master. Favorable?

The Hengjiang Dao of Xijiang is her master, and the southern half of Xinjiang is also controlled by her. She has the most natural geographical advantage. Why can't she be more greedy?

In fact, Zhu Dongliu was not buried in Mobei, but died in Miaojiang, but who cares now?

She smiled softly: "If I want people to make people feel bad every day, how can I leave a way out?"

11. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Gu Dream 07

Bai Yi, who is not as good as dead, is now trapped in Stone Cobalt City.

The last city in the territory of Xianguo is Mobei after Shicobalt City, and Mobei, and then north is the Tibetan Jinling.

In the vast area of Mobei, there is only one place for replenishment, Desperate Ferry-Desperate Ferry is indeed a ferry, but this ferry is not by the water, but on the Gobi Desert.

The Mozong Array was used to seal the death crossing, using the Vientiane Senluo Magic Array.

This formation has the same origin with the Queen’s Vientiane Tracing Demon Skill. It is the only advanced demon skill in the Demon Sect that can be practiced without the need to activate the "Tian Yu Jing" of the mental method. Of course, it is limited by aptitude and current life. The queen can touch the top-level threshold. When the Demon Sect was split, the Magic Array was also divided into two, Tianji Dao controlled the formation, and Xuanhuo Sect took away the cultivation method.

Now facing the greatest hope of the Demon Sect for many years, no matter how deep the private grievances between the two parties are, they have to reconcile themselves, moving out of the old one and recreating the strongest killing array of the Demon Sect 20 years ago.

Of course, the killing array is because of its infinite killing and the method of siege is unparalleled in the world.

Vientiane Senluo was born out of Taoist gossip, compatible with the time and place, and played the visual anomaly to the extreme. The top magical magic of the Demon Sect was in this formation, so Vientiane Senluo was trapped by the ghost as he hit the wall and lost his direction. , Do not discern the way forward, and a stone and a tree are lost, so the demon sect disciples hide in the formation, and when they are desperate or lax or mad, they use the method of surprise and dark thorns, which is usually not profitable.

Of course, the purpose of the Demon Sect is to get enough time to search the Tibetan Jinling to find the former leader's remains, not to be an enemy of the world.

The closure of Desperate Crossing is to prevent the gamblers of Xianguo from entering Mobei, and it also prevents those who are in Mobei from entering the Xianguo. At present, only Daxian is to be prevented, because the other side of the Tibetan Golden Ridge is after all the Buddha country , And it takes a lot of time for people from other countries to make a detour to Zangjinling. Therefore, as long as the people in the formation do not act rashly, the demons will not take the initiative to harm.

As a result, the most embarrassing thing was caused. Xie Xingwei did find the Valley of the Immortals by luck, and invited the Heir of Medicine, but was blocked by Vientiane Senluo.

Bai Yi was taken to Stone Cobalt City. Geographically, he was already very close to the life-saver. He was forced to stay in the city. Even if he entered the battlefield, he couldn't find a place for Desperate Ferry, so he could only wait for death.

Who is Xie Xingwei and the Mozong hatred, Xie Xingwei will never die with the people of the Mozong if he goes out of desperation, and if Bai Yi wants to find Xie Xingwei into the formation, the Mozong does not mind charging any interest.

What's more terrifying than feeling that an invisible bug is gnawing at one's own flesh and blood?

This is still an extremely chronic process. It’s not like Ling Chi’s sharp pain with a knife in and out. In fact, the physical pain is not obvious, but it can make people feel that their vitality is eaten away bit by bit. But the mental stimulation is terrible.

Those who can take Vermilion Gu for the eternal beauty of beauty can hardly explain the madness and despair when they are not in the beauty of beauty.

Gu worms counterattack and the signs of dying vitality are extremely obvious. The complexion is dull and yellow with no blood color, the hair falls off a lot, the whole body is sweating and weak, the skin even shows signs of wrinkles and cracks in aging, and extreme chills.

Bai Yi used to be proud of her plump and graceful figure and ruddy and bright face. She ridiculed Tang Qianye as pale and terrifying as a corpse, but in just a few months she was already as thin as a dead tree.

Even if she stayed behind closed doors, the cognition that the confidant passed away and she was dying continued to torture her, even if she was dressed up with thick makeup and dressed herself up as bright and flamboyant as before, the panic and despair in her heart increased day by day.

It should have been a joy to find a holy heir of medicine to recover. But now that he is trapped in the city, waiting day by day, Bai Yi’s mentality is approaching its peak day by day, and he is enduring pain every moment. , Made her wish to kill everyone who had seen herself-even in the face of the relatives and friends who escorted her, she could not hold back the growing hostility in her heart.

Those who were with her were the people closest to her, who pityed her in every possible way, and naturally wouldn't care about her, and she would cry again after losing her temper, and she would cry so much.

Stone Cobalt is a border city after all, because it is near the deserted Mobei, and there have been demon sects making waves recently. After the news came out, even the merchants in the city were reduced by half, leaving only the local people and the martial arts people who were not afraid of death.

The only inn in the city, with a three-story wooden structure, is already the tallest building in Stone Cobalt City.

This day is still a day of waiting. The two seniors from Qingfu Mountain gathered a group of knights to explore the way out of the city a few days ago and did not return. At present, besides his fellow students, only her righteous sister Qiu Ruo is accompanied by Bai Yi. Chengli with uncle Zhou.

When the horse's neighing and nose sound came from outside, the knights who were sitting in the lobby chatting or drinking tea and drinking silently should cast their eyes outside the door.

Everything in the border city is full of the uniqueness and desolation of Mobei. The sky is gray and sun-exposed, and the air is dusty and dry. Not to mention people, even foreign livestock will become tired when they enter the border city. And the slow, full and energetic horseshoe like this sounds foreign.

There are still people going to Stone Cobalt City?

"Ah, this smell, it feels like I'm back to my hometown~" A female voice was mute and magnetic, as the relaxed footsteps got closer and closer, "I really want to bring Xiao Hui into the city together!"

Then go first It was not a woman who came in, but two young men in strong suits and crossbows on their backs.

——Tangmen!

The person who came was actually a Tang Sect disciple!

The hearts of everyone present suddenly jumped, and some even stood up in the corner unexpectedly, but the person beside her wanted to pull it but didn't have time.

The two Tang Sect young men stared directly at the corner. Even if they found that it was a woman in a red dress and a drapery hat, they did not restrain their threatening and vigilant eyes at all.

Immediately, the woman who was talking stepped in, and after looking around, the beauty in menswear clutched a small white dog in one hand, and covered her lips with one hand and laughed: "Yeah, there is nowhere to be found by breaking the iron shoes. The person looking for is already under his nose."

"Tang, Qi, Mian!" Bai Yi gritted his teeth.

"Yes," the visitor raised his eyebrows, with a healthy and exotic appearance on a mature and beautiful face, "It's been a long time since Miss Bai has such a bad temper... But seeing that Miss Bai looks so bad, I can understand it a bit."

"What nonsense!" Bai Yi's harsh words were faintly uncontrollable weakness, and there was even a trace of fear that was hard to detect by himself, "How can you be a barbarian to be indifferent? Bei?!"

Qi Mian's eyes flickered slightly, and one hand slowly stroked the pet's silky fur on his arm. When the white dumpling raised his head and yawned, everyone suddenly realized that this was not the Xiaobai they thought. Dog, but a real wolf cub!

"Where the master is, you are naturally there."

Bai Yi heard the words, and the sensible nerves in his brain almost broke down: "Tang Qianye!"

"Sister Yi!" Qiu Ruo quickly got up to hold her, but She didn't go crazy as she expected, but stared at the door motionlessly.

In other words, there was no movement from everyone present.

"It's a great honor for my concubine to be so concerned about Miss Bai." The

soft and gentle voice appeared at the door together with the pale and delicate figure.

The contrast between the almost magical white skin and the black dress is so thrilling, how can anyone in this world wear a black tulle skirt so beautiful and deeply magical?

However, the calm and elegant manner was enough to suppress this very human feeling of strangeness.

Don Chiba!

It was rumored that she died in Dongning, and it was just a rumor... No wonder Tang Sect didn't trouble Qingfu Mountain.

No one knew that at that moment, the face under the curtain of Baiyi was as white as paper, and the fear and fear that even the thick powder makeup could not conceal—even she herself did not realize that she was trembling from her bones, she just thought I was just too angry.

"Tang Qianye!" Bai Yi's sharp voice was full of disgust and hatred, as if the lady who had been in a deep boudoir saw the fear and disgust of cockroaches and mice, "Do you want to see my joke so much?!"

The beauty from the outside sighed slightly.

She even sighed with a soft, moving and fascinating charm, and she wanted to take out her heart to relieve the sorrow between her eyebrows: "Since I know it well, why bother to say it."

-"Miss Tang! "

Qiu Ruo grabbed Bai Yi by the arm and pushed her back to the seat before she went crazy.

After Bai Yi suffered the bite of Gu, her skill retreated greatly, and she almost didn't even have the strength to hold the sword, so she held it down with only a light force.

Qiu Ruo stared at Tang Qianye arrogantly, her eyebrows frowned, but she didn't flinch at the slightest: "You take the liberty to speak, I don't know why Miss Tang came to Stone Cobalt City?"

The chivalrous girl in plain clothes has her own eyebrow. Gu Ya was very heroic, and the inn lobby was silent, and since she got up, she couldn't even hear her breathing.

The whole world knows that Tang Qianye loves Xie Xingwei madly, and Qiu Ruo, as Xie Xingwei's true fiancée, should never be at peace with her.

But few people know that between these two people is not what outsiders think.

She and Tang Qianye rarely even meet each other, so naturally there is no way to talk about not dealing with them.

Between Qiu Ruo and his fiancé Xie Xingwei, love is not more than Jin Jian, but she still believes in Xie Xingwei's behavior. He said that there is absolutely no possibility with Tang Qianye, and that is impossible. Besides, Tang Qianye is foolish. , But it does not hurt others. Although Qiu Ruo feels that it is weird and embarrassing to watch others entangle her fiancé with a cold eye, this was originally the affair between Xie Xingwei and Tang Qianye. She is now unmarried, and Xie Xingwei has not married. What is the possibility? Both, it's even more embarrassing to intervene... Simply as blindness.

Why can you be so calm?

... Probably because Tang Qianye is so proud of this woman.

What a arrogant person, even one glance at others feels disdain, her feet should be on the clouds, and the emotions that mortals have are extremely thin on her - Qiu Ruo dare not tell the truth in front of her sister Ji, But in a sense, she did understand that it was not Tang Qianye who wanted to target Baiyi, but that Baiyi did stand in front of her and jumped too much, and a fly flying around in front of her couldn't help but shoot to death. , Not to mention a person who is not worth mentioning to her.

Qiu Ruo sometimes even felt that Tang Qianye also hated the fact that he loved Xie Xingwei deeply.

Love has no cause, hate is fruitless, so proud people fall in love with someone who doesn't love them, but can't control their heart, why don't they hate it?

It can also be seen that she is not only proud but also upright. Otherwise, Miao Girl knows how to use love to control her lover. With the respect of Poison Master Tang Qianye, how can there be no poison to make people willing to fall in love with her?

I thought of too much in a short moment, probably because I had never met this person face to face at close range.

Although Qiu Ruo felt that she had seen Tang Qianye more thoroughly, she couldn't say that she was not nervous when looking straight into such a pair of calm and indifferent eyes.

However, to the surprise of everyone present, Tang Qianye was not annoyed or angry when faced with Xie Xingwei's fiancée, she even smiled slightly.

"Naturally, it is requested by others."

Qiu Ruo hurriedly said: "Dare to ask who invited it?" The

smart woman guessed that she must have come to Mobei for some reason, and this reason is largely related to Bai Bai I just asked about it.

Xie Xingwei believes that Qiu Ruo is not only responsible first, but also because she is a tough, courageous and very smart woman.

Tang Qianye did not answer this question directly, but took a seat with his subordinates.

There were no vacant tables in the lobby. People were sitting in twos and threes, but when they saw the direction in which the pedestrians in Tangmen entered, the few knights who had sat well and looked at the gossips, they immediately got up and flashed very obediently. On the one hand, fight with others and leave the empty space for them.

"Thank you~" Tang Ximian threw the wolf cub on the table and shouted at Xiao Er, "There are a few pots of good wine in the store, thank these knights for their generosity!"

The few people clasped their fists and thanked them, not much. Then, just focus on the good show to continue.

Tang Wenxiu embraced a thin piece of silk and laid it on the table and chairs carefully before letting the owner sit down. This style was supposed to be for the rough and innocent people of the rivers and lakes to go in the wind and the rain, but he changed to Tang Qianye. Such a pale and delicate beauty felt excusable.

Accompanied by Tang Qianye, there was a middle-aged man with his hands together-his face was not old, but looking at his gray hair and beard, we can see that he is indeed a certain age, and most people are seized by Tang Qianye's voice, even if you look at him. He wouldn't pay attention, but Bai Yi's uncle Zhou Cheng saw him for the first time, and frowned without looking away.

The other Tang Sect disciples did not sit down, only two of them followed Tang Wenxiu to check the guest room, while the others stood sideways and took a humble position.

Interested people have noticed that there are still a few Tang Sect disciples who have stayed outside the door and have not come in. They can't help but their hearts are pounding. They feel that there must be something big happening to Tang Sect's trip with so many people.

Qiu Ruo took a deep breath and asked again, her tone eagerly and urgently: "Miss Tang, I don't know who invited you here?"

Qianye's fluttering gaze moved from Xiaobai back to her, with a soft voice. Laughing, he did not hide: "The second village master of Hanjian."

Qiu Ruo stagnated for a moment, not knowing what he thought, and then a surprised expression appeared on his face: "The second village master...the second village master is pleased. Miss..."

She had already expected it, but even she found it hard to tell. After all, half a year ago, Tang Qianye Zhongjian’s near death was caused by Bai Yi. The two were clearly in the same situation, and now Tang Qianye should ignore the previous suspicions. Help me, I can tell you how to say it.

After all, the concern for Bai Yi prevailed. She gritted her teeth and said, "Miss...what

did you agree to the second village owner?" Tang Qianye didn't speak, but just laughed. It was calm and natural, and it didn't mean anything, and Tang Ximian Lazily interjected: "In addition to saving Baiyi, what else does Luo Hanshan need to go to Tangmen to invite the master?"

Qiu Ruo was overjoyed, but before she showed it, Bai Yi once again took the scene: "I need her to save?!"

She gritted her teeth, her eyes were cold, and she was extremely disgusted: "Even if it is dead, I won't let this monster touch it. Me!"

"Sister Yi!" Qiu Ruo said anxiously.

The mouth of a person is born there, and speaking is a matter of touching the lips one by one, to prevent any haste.

She hurriedly looked at Tang Qianye, but the person whose gaze was lowered didn't get angry when he heard such insulting words.

"This is natural."

Tang Qianye just sat there, flapping his lips, and chuckled softly: "It's the second village master's business for the master Luo Erzhuang to invite her concubine to come here, but it's Miss Bai's business whether she asks her concubine for medical treatment. . " "

If Miss Bai insisted refused to hand the job status, job status that nature too happy. "

autumn if the heart could not help to fall, when re-opening call has been put on a little white Yi begged:"! Yi sister "

white Yi Li There, she didn't move for a long time, and then exhaled heavily, with a self-defeating disgust: "Let me die!"

She walked away directly.

Chiba didn't care how these people reacted, nor could she hear the whispers in the lobby, she just calmly picked up the herbal tea that Wen Xiu brought over and drank it slowly.

It wasn't until Qiu Ruo walked not far to stop that she raised her head and looked over as if she realized it later.

"Ms. Tang," Qiu Ruo first respectfully saluted her, and then said with difficulty with her lips, "Thank you...Xie Xingwei is in desperate crossing...you, you must be going to go!"

Everything in the lobby After she said this sentence, all the voices disappeared. She was extremely embarrassed and embarrassed, but she forced her footing on the spot and waited stubbornly for an answer.

"Oh?" Tang Qianye also thought this question was interesting, and raised his eyebrows slightly.

Qiu Ruo had already figured out that it would be impossible for Bai Yi to promise Tang Qianye to heal. Fortunately, Brother Xie has found the heir to the medical saint... Since Tang Qianye has agreed to Luo Erzhuang, he will not actively breach the contract...

She almost stepped her face on the soles of her feet, and said with difficulty: "If... the eldest has a way to enter... Desperate Ferry... Can, can we... bring us in together..."

12. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Gu Dream 08

"It's really big face." Wen Xiu commented on Qiu Ruo's behavior in private.

"Thick-skinned, so the road goes smoothly," Qi Mian said with a smile, "The point is that the master really agreed to her." The

temperature in the room was extremely low, and the ice made of saltpeter was sparing no effort to exude air-conditioning.

The diffuse light smoke and water vapor make the body surface like acupuncture, even Wenxiu needs to run internal energy to resist the cold, sleep is simply wrapped in a cloak, but Chiba still sits quietly in a tulle skirt Listen to people chatting.

She needs to rely on such a temperature to reduce the heat and boredom caused by Gu worms in her body.

In addition to the behavior that can be controlled by the will, her preferences are often the preferences of the Gu body. Mobei is already hot and dry. In such an environment, even Gu worms almost can't hold back to riot, and feedback to her naturally makes no difference.

"Such a smart and current affairs woman is really rare." She smiled.

Therefore, Xie Xingwei's vision is indeed okay. Qiu Ruo and him are clearly a match made in heaven, the kind of husband and wife who knows well.

It's a pity that she had to intervene sideways for the task required by reincarnation.

Good girl, don't be shaken, keep your heart.

After she successfully completes the task, she will be rewarded, but if she has to stop her way like Bai Yi, then she can't ignore it anymore.

Wen Xiu glanced at Qianye, but didn't comment on it. She was afraid that she couldn't help showing sympathy.

Missy's own choice, her own fate... And this kind of desperate bet is the most taboo of other people's pity.

Ask her to say that the relationship cannot tolerate a third person. Since she loves Xie Xingwei, why should she be so polite to his fiancée... After all, my eldest lady's thinking is different from that of people in this world, even if she has been with Chiba all the time. By her side, looking at what she sees and considering her concerns, she couldn't understand the way of thinking of the eldest.

"However, bring Qiu Ruo and his party...Will the Demon Sect let us pass so easily?" Wen Xiu said suddenly.

She only asked about the attitude of the Demon Sect, but didn't ask how she could get through the magic circle, because she and Yumian knew very well that the so-called formation, especially the formation with additional magic spells, had no effect on Qianye.

Chiba's eyes can be human eyes or Gu worm eyes, and what can those illusions that blind and distort vision do to worm eyes?

She has not only studied the Vientiane Senluo Magic Array, because Tang Sect’s invisibility technique is also playing the same routine in a sense, and this cognitive illusion has no effect on her, so she concentrates on researching similar things. Later, it was discovered that her existence alone could get rid of all falsehoods.

After all, as a Gu female, Gu worm is connected with her mind, the vision of the bug is her vision, and her will is the will of the bug.

Although the illusion and demon formation is rare, we still need to see who is in the formation. The confidant and the Gu Master are originally different races, and they are not affected by this. Furthermore, ordinary Gu Masters can lead out of the illusion formation with Gu worms, let alone she was.

"The Demon Sect originally wouldn't let us pass." Qi Mian curled his lips, "How to crack it, it depends on our means."

Just as she was about to answer her, she suddenly heard a knock on the door.

Except for the bored Chiba who was still staring at the teapot empty on the table, the other two reflexively looked towards the door.

After Sanji knocked on the door, he paused for a few breaths, the door pushed open, and a vigorous figure walked in: "Auntie."

Seeing the visitor clearly, Ji Mian rolled his eyes, still paralyzed there, and Wen Xiu got up.

Seeing him: "Mr. Xu." Tang Yuanxu paused for a moment because of the cold air in the house, and then turned his eyes to the other side of the figure after a brief nod, "Auntie, the supplies you want are ready and transferred, two It can be delivered within a few days."

"Yes," Chiba slowly said, raising his head and giving him an admiring look, "Still stay behind, and the rest will go to Deadly Crossing with me tomorrow."

Shimian quickly raised his hand: " Master, I also want to join in the fun, so you can let Tang Yuanxu stay!"

Chiba looked back at her.

Qi Mian smiled and nodded in affirmation.

She lay on the table, like a boneless posture, lazy and casual: "He must be happy to share the worries for you~"

Tang Yuanxu squinted and called her name without any fluctuations: "Tang Ximian."

Qi Mian. She didn't care about the threat in his tone. Although it was the Tang family in name, and even named Tang as her surname, she actually did not have much awe of the Tang family, and the only sense of identity was due to the owner.

She said unceremoniously: "Those who can do more work. Since some people have followed up happily, they have to do more." The

two looked at each other, exchanged some kind of information in each other's eyes, and then moved together. Open your eyes.

Tang Yuanxu changed the subject, as if he had acquiesced in this matter: "What does Auntie want to do?"

Chiba put down the book, picked up the teapot, poured a glass of water , pushed it to the only empty seat, and motioned him to sit down.

Tang Yuanxu stepped forward silently, took a seat, and drank tea.

Ji Mian lazily answered his question: "We want to do a business with the Demon Sect."

Business?

With the devil? ?

Tang Yuanxu was so clever, he suddenly thought of the key points when he heard the words. He thought of the materials he had mobilized. He had already figured out the general direction of the plan, but even if he wanted to understand, he couldn't help being shocked: "This... At this juncture..."

"In the short term, the stalemate situation of Destiny Crossing will not change. After all, the top figures in the Demon Sect are now gathered in Mobei." She hummed, "Desperate Crossing is Vientiane Senluo. Trapped, unable to communicate with the outside world, supply lines are completely cut off, and unexpectedly encountering this catastrophe, there is no way to store food. If the siege is longer, once it is consumed, either you can only starve and wait to die or you will have to contact the demon sect. Desperately...Moreover, the food and housing of so many Demon Sect disciples is also a problem, isn't it?"

She paused, and then he hesitated again: "The person in the desperate crossing, has been spoiled, the real Mobei , Can they stand it?"

Desperadoes are not regarded as humans in Desperate Crossing, but only as weeds that have been harvested.

The rivers and lakes are already outside the law, and in a chaotic place like Mobei, where there are no rules and no laws, strength is the only pass. Of course, this strength does not only refer to combat strength, wine and wealth, but wherever it is superior, it will We value it for Desperate Ferry-this is the man.

Tang Yuanxu took a deep breath: "So my aunt asked me to prepare enough food, grass and drinking water, even high-quality wine and meat utensils... Not only do I have to do business with the Demon Sect, but also to make a fortune with Jue Meng Du?"

"You know in your heart ? Just fine," Qi Mian raised his eyebrows, "I don't need to say some things, haha, what is more interesting than plundering all the year round by

taking advantage of the fire ?" After all, it is still necessary to prevent the wall from having ears.

Although the next room was occupied by Tang Sect disciples, and Mr. Qi was out there, there was a high probability that no one would be guilty to eavesdrop, but the entire inn was a member of the martial arts, and it was inevitable that one of them had overly sensitive hearing.

Several people looked at each other and didn't speak any more.

Chiba is really boring. He has already found a book to possess the Wood Demon and bury his head in the comics.

Seeing her posture, Tang Yuanxu didn’t stay for a long time, got up and quit; Qi Mian smiled and pulled the white dog and went out; Wen Xiu went to the cubicle to make the bed and pat the pillows loose. Be sure to let the owner lie down when When I went up, I was comfortable, then I came out, crossed my legs on the couch, and closed my eyes to meditate.

...In the

middle of the night, there was a lot of noise outside the door.

The room in Qingfu Mountain was on the diagonal of Tangmen, so far away you could clearly hear the screaming and wailing sounds, and the whole inn was already shocked.

Tang Yuanxu walked out of the room and looked at the railing coldly.

There was more or less movement in the nearby room, but no one turned on the light, and no one came out. At most, it was just a few small curses. Obviously, this scene has appeared more than once, whether it is due to the face of Qingfu Mountain. , Or to say that they are too lazy to be nosy, these people just don't know.

He was still quite surprised when he saw Yumian coming out--to know that this barbaric could sleep extremely securely even on the thunder and lightning and sailing on the turbulent river--but he saw the gleeful smile on her face, instantly Understand the reason that made her give up sleeping.

"So people, don't put bugs in your own body." She yawned and sneered, "How human nature is worthy of insects."

Qi Mian lay on the railing almost enjoying the wailing and wailing over there. He cried and turned his head when he listened, as if he had only noticed the person next to him, his eyes lit up instantly.

Tang Yuanxu cursed in his heart, he shouldn't come out to join in the fun!

Turning to leave, she was stopped by the teasing voice of the woman behind.

"Hey, I'm still curious about it. You stayed well in Tang Sect. You had to run out to saddle the horse like a small servant.

Hey , it seems that the previous sword really scared you." Tang Yuanxu froze for a long time, his face calm . Turning around: "What do you want?"

Sumian moved his head over and laughed in a low voice: "Others don't know the truth about the sword injury, you still don't know?"

Her eyes were full of dark malice, and the corners of her mouth twitched. The arc was big and weird, and the sound that was almost inaudible was bursting in his ears like a thunder squad.

"You've seen it with your own eyes, at that time in Nanjiang, you've seen it with your own eyes." The

suppressed voice seemed to conceal the urge to laugh wildly at any time, making the voice squeezing out of the throat almost lost Truth: "You know that there is not blood flowing in the blood of the master below, that there is no meat under her skin, and you know what a monster it is, but you will still toss and turn for a wound that is not a wound, dreaming..."

"Shut up!" Tang Yuanxu interrupted her, his eyes cold and ferocious.

Qi Mian hid his lips and smiled: "Isn't this a very interesting thing?"

"It shows what a terrible thing love is, and it can make people ignore the most essential difference..."

"Tang! Qi! Mian!" Tang Yuanxu His voice was extremely low, but every word was full of disgust.

"I just think it's weird. Since I understand the root of the horror, why would I be tolerant of it?" Qimian blinked, and the stark maliciousness had disappeared. She tilted her head, but the corners of her mouth were slightly upturned. Knowing that all beauty is just a disguised appearance, why would you still be deceived? Isn't the so-called love and compassion confined to the same kind?"

"Tang Qimian, if there are inhumans in this world, it must be you, not aunt!"

Tang Yuanxu looked at her as if he was looking at a bug, and he couldn’t wait to lift his feet to death: “Don’t look for the same feeling in your aunt. Aunt is different from you. No one’s feelings, only instinct is you, no You are the only person with human nature and animal nature. He is special, but you are still human, but you are not. You should be fortunate that Hengjiang Road chose Feng Aunt as the master instead of you, otherwise the entire ethnic group will be destroyed by you sooner or later."

He is cold. Coldly said: "Auntie won't loose the iron chain tied to your neck, because you deserve it!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) Grabbing her hair, face, and body, weeping with tears, "They are eating me!-They are eating me!..."

The skin and flesh cut by her nails showed blood stains, but there was not much blood oozing. After coming out, those fresh wounds were exposed to the air for just a few breaths, and they lost their original vitality like aging.

But they did not scab, but appeared hideously like the torn bark of an old tree.

The people on the side tried hard and hard to control her movements, but the crazy person completely lost his mind, and his strength increased several times out of thin air. The three people caught her and couldn't hold her down.

"Sister Yi!"

The blood vessels in Bai Yi's body were exposed, and her skin was covered with cyan veins, which made her look like she was painted with weird lines.

"Help me, help me! My blood is burning, it's scalding me, it's scalding—help me! Help me—"

she screamed, crying bitterly.

"It's her-it's that monster... it must be her!"

13. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Gu Meng 09

Animals have animal properties, and worms have insect properties.

Powerful beasts will leave odors and traces in their own territory, unscrupulously show their majesty and fear, and make latecomers fear and stay away.

The obedience of the weak to the strong is the most basic animal nature to the beast.

Snakes, insects, mice, and five poisonous insects are all insects in the final analysis.

Gu worm's nature carries a certain sense of class, not social, but physiological.

Just as ants have the general classification of queens, males, worker ants, and soldier ants, Gu worms are not only distinguishing classes by strength, but the inherent classes have been etched into the essence of the initial stage of their formation.

In other words, even if a certain Gu worm is lucky enough to evolve into a Gu King, it will still be restrained and influenced by the "queen" of its own race.

Therefore, Gu masters refining Gus have always been cultivated by the entire group together. It is naturally best for the queen to refining into Gu mothers. If you find any Gu worm with unique talents, you must kill the queen before refining. Otherwise, the refined Gu King would have fatal weaknesses.

Qifeng Gu girl naturally occupies the role of "queen". The weaker the Gu worm is, the less room for resistance in front of her. Life and death cannot be done, but it is just a thought to call the alien gu worm to be messy.

Most people in this world don’t know what kind of creature Gu people are. Chiba has always shown his love, hatred, love, and hatred to a large extent, which has also blinded the world’s cognition, thinking that Gu women are no different from ordinary people. How can they know that these are just camouflage.

Many times even Qianye didn't even know whether he was a person with a Gu worm, or a person whose Gu worm imitated the human spirit.

Bai Yi provoked her to live like that, not because she was lucky, nor was she backed by the mountain, but because she just happened to act as a prop called Qianye Make Fun. Qianye kept her life. For Bai Yi, It is definitely sadder than death.

At least Yumian knows it well, knowing the difference in strength and not being a human being with his tail clipped, it is clear that he is not living comfortably.

When the sky broke, there was a slight noise at the edge of the window.

Wen Xiu opened her eyes suddenly, walked silently to the window, wiped her finger on the edge of the window, and pulled out a thin, paper-like bamboo from the gap in the wood. After a glance, she pulled it in her palm and rubbed it into scraps. Scattered in the corner.

She turned and walked to the bed. There were no candles in the room, but the dim light of Bo Xiao was enough to make her see Chiba's opened eyes.

Chiba sat up on the bed with his hands.

"News from the hall," Wen Xiu said in a very small voice, "There was a change in the Duhu Mansion last night, but there was no movement at dawn."

Chiba chuckled lightly, "Old fox."

Wen Xiu sat down on one of the couches and said Without strong curiosity, her inquiry was only about worrying about the master's plan: "Is it a hindrance to your plan?"

"Is it good for him not to move," Chiba lazily said, "It means that the people behind him are about to move. "

What do you mean?" Wen Xiu was puzzled.

"Seeing me here, I think it's a breakthrough and want to move, but the people behind him have to wait for the moment and tell him to stop."

Shicobal City belongs to the Hewai Road, because it is outside the pass, it belongs to the Ningbei Duhu Mansion, desperately fleeing. You don't need to pay taxes if you can make money in Mobei. It is not enough to rely on the Duhu Mansion as a backer. In fact, although she has no evidence, she always thinks that the person behind the Ningbei Duhu is the righteous master.

Hanoi and Hanoi have always been stunned, and the person who can firmly control this area is no better than the great national teacher who was born in Shuozhou and based on the eighteenth important town of North Ningxia.

The Demon Sect was sealed off, but the cornucopia of that one was banned, and the posture that has always regarded the Demon Sect as a confidant, is willing to give up?

Qianye’s eyes were shining: "This time, I will not only pick up chestnuts from the fire, but also wait to sit and collect the fishermen."

Holding a sharp weapon that can hold the Demon Sect’s throat in his hand, it is not necessary to use it. This is just a ready-to-use tool. Check for missing chips-but she has a way to achieve her goal without using chips.

Chiba wakes up very early and wakes up very late.

In other words, she doesn't need sleep at all, and naturally stays awake all night, but she is lazy to the roots and would rather stay in bed and read cartoons than get up and move-of course, she does not admit that she is lazy. She felt that she was sympathetic to her subordinates.

The Tang family is strictly disciplined. She is both an elder and a principal. If she gets up, the rest of the people dare not rest. However, this trip hastily pursued Mobei from the middle of Shu. Except for Qianye himself, the rest of the people and other spiritual and physical strength are approaching. At the limit, there is a land that can be repaired. Although I dare not completely relax, laying on the ground in the inn is much better than digging into the tent.

So it wasn't until three poles in the sun that there was enough movement in Tangmen's guest room.  

Due to the desires, everyone in the inn hall waited anxiously and did not dare to complain.

Wen Xiu went downstairs and waded, and saw that everyone was staring at her with only brushing eyes. Of course, no one with no brains dared to stop her inquiring.

Corresponding to Tang Qianye's reputation as a superstar, the two subordinates around her will not be underestimated.

Tang Wenxiu is a child of Tang Sect’s family, strong in martial arts, cold and ruthless, and is Tang Qianye’s most loyal subordinate, but her orders are obeyed; Not stingy.

It's better to provoke anyone than to provoke these two, after all, no one wanted to try the methods of Tang Sect and his wife.

In this process, Qingfu Mountain was naturally more anxious than others, but except for Bai Yi's another episode of being forcibly knocked out, both Qiu Ruo and Qingfu Mountain Junior Master Zhou Cheng were patient. Keep quiet at the door of the inn.

When Chiba finally walked out of the room, almost half of the people in the hall stood up.

She was about to step down the steps, raised an eyebrow slightly when she saw that, and stopped, she leaned lazily and casually on the handrail of the stairs, and swept her head lightly with smiling eyes.

The figure of Luo Yiwu skirt is as slender as a new blooming flower, and the look of the eyebrows flowing, even the pale complexion can not conceal the fascination.

Only this model stood up, and even the crude and crude inn made her look like a magnificent room.

"Everyone...what does this mean?"

This is very interesting to ask-how smart Tang Qianye is, how can he not guess what their purpose is.

Since she dared to promise to take Qingfu Mountain and her entourage to Destiny Crossing, there is definitely a way. If the people waiting in this inn are not desperate, they have relatives and friends trapped in Mobei, and now there is a fearless one. If the demon sect dared to break into the Vientiane Senluo Magic Array, how could such a good opportunity be easily let go?

Although there are some doubts about the Tang Sect and his party's willingness to bring others such things, after all, Tang Qianye is generally known to be moody and ruthless, but she even brought Qiu Ruo, Bai Yi and Qingfu Mountain...

and Tang Qianye. The paleness and weakness of the real body, the slender voice, and the first laugh before a word also interfered with everyone's judgment to some extent, giving the illusion that she was actually very good at speaking.

At least the people present basically understood it, and now she knowingly asked, probably because she declined in some sense.

This is not surprising—after all, it is the entire Demon Sect that lies across Mobei. The unprecedented cooperation between Tianji Dao and Xuanhuo Sect, the energy it brings is like a mountain pressing on the border out of thin air, no matter what Tangmen wants to follow this path No small price has to be paid, if Tang Qianye really agreed to ignore it, then that would be frightening.

However, at this juncture, even if you understand the meaning, you will not understand it. Everyone is thinking, maybe it's an accident.

On the table closest to the stairs, a young knight jumped up first, and he was straight to the point: "In the Lower Qibao Pavilion, Ye Feifan, dare you to ask Miss Tang, if you are going to Jue Mingdu, can you bring three more people on the lower side?"

Qibao Pavilion, The successor of Jihong Sword, Ye Huanfei!

There was a momentary silence in the lobby, followed by almost momentary passions around and around, clamoring for a companion.

"In the line of Huang Wenting in the Jinyang Mountain, please go with Miss Tang!"

"The villain's Jiangsu and Zhejiang cloth merchant Sun Yao, the villain's caravan is trapped in Mobei, and all his wealth will be put to waste. Please miss the villain to save the villain. The whole family is dead!"

"Under..." One

after another, there were loud voices, everyone was louder than anyone else, and all of a sudden, the hall became a bazaar.

It could be seen that the young man who spoke first was obviously taken aback, and found that he had been submerged, he looked around a little hesitantly, and then turned his head to look at the stairs eagerly.

Qingfushan and his party were the only ones who did not stand up at the moment. They had been promised to accompany them and did not need to rush to express themselves, but at this moment, seeing the Tang Sect crowd blocked and the departure time needed to be delayed, their faces were very ugly.

Because of Bai Yi, Qingfu Mountain and Tang Sect have had a very unpleasant quarrel over the years. The second villager of Han Jian helped first, and Qiu Ruo sold his face to get the promise to follow. It is really not easy.

It was really helpless to be able to wait for the Tang Sect to grind in silence, after all, asking for help first, but now these helpless people have also delayed their treatment of Baiyi, and some people can't bear it.

There was noisy yelling, but a sword came out of its sheath with a stern sound.

The Qingming of the sword was so majestic, with the domineering thinking of ingestion, and then the pure "heaven and earth" sword intent shrouded in the hall.

Except for a few idiots who didn't know the situation, all those present all raised their eyes to Zhou Cheng.

After all, there are people who are not afraid of the Qingfu Mountain Heaven and Earth Sword, and the crowd shouted: "What do you mean Zhou Cheng?!"

Everyone swept their sights again and found that it was a big man with a big stick carrying a big stick, with round leopard eyes. Stare, fierce and evil: "The half-step grandmaster is great? Qing Fushan still plans to cover the sky with his hands? Who is not going to desperate to save his life! But your Qing Fushan's life is his life, and a certain Huoyun gang's life is not his life? "The

only gateway to and from Mobei was blocked. After all, there are only a few people who dare to live with the Demon Sect in Mobei and seek the remains of Zhu Dongliu. Most of the friends and relatives are blocked in Mobei, and their lives are uncertain.

The eye of the battle is desperate crossing, which means that if those people were either killed by the demon sect, or they were lucky enough to survive and could not get the desperate crossing, they would starve to death and die of thirst.

Who can bear it?

"In that case, I can only blame them for their bad lives." Zhou Cheng sneered, "I'm not convinced, and ask the sword." As

soon as these words came out, the hall was filled with anger, and the cold light of weapons called Mobei's dry wind and dust. It's cool.

Grandmaster makes it difficult for people to contend, but the quasi-master is just a first-rate master who touches the threshold of the realm of the master. After all, the half-step grandmaster is just a name. In this regard, he can still find a way to fight the enemy.

"But rabble, I broke the sword." Zhou Yan Cheng eyes narrowed Sen said, "If the autumn, speed please Miss Tang Tai downstairs!"

"Bold fanatics!"

"Arrogant!" "What

is the weight, to a

Give it a try!" Just as the situation was about to erupt, a chuckle sounded in everyone's ears: "Why do you guys." It

was a very soft and gentle voice, which should have been hidden by the noise of this hall, but how vivid it was. The ground burrows into the ear, which is hard to ignore.

The person at the end of everyone's sight slapped his lips and laughed lowly: "I haven't said that I can take you on this trip or I can't."

The voice was too soft and gentle, and every word seemed to be after careful consideration. Confided, how happy to hear the first half of the sentence, how sad it is to hear the complete sentence, it is like a roller coaster ride.

The woman just raised her eyebrows lazily, her eyes drifting with stars.

"If you have to ask the concubine to speak, the concubine can only regret to refuse, but if you are willing to take the risk to accompany you, the concubine has nothing to say."

She paused, and then emphasized with a smile: "The danger of nine deaths. , The concubine body does not agree."

"After all, the concubine body can only guarantee to protect Tangmen and Qingfu Mountain."

14. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Gu Dream 10

Chiba sat in the car, quietly waiting for sleep to count the identity and number of pedestrians.

Since these people can't get rid of them, and don't need to talk nonsense, they just drop by and hate Qingfushan Labo.

The last person who dared to be so arrogant in front of her long ago had no bones left. Zhou Cheng was so courageous. He wanted to be so arrogant, so don't blame her for getting rid of others.

Zhou Cheng cares about Bai Yi's injury most?

That's just right, she will definitely make him want to die.

Of course, Chiba never does good deeds for no reason. Since people like Shigucheng don't take advantage of her to take the east wind, the stakes must be clear. After signing, drawing, detaining, and stating that life and death are not related to her, we will go to her to die. I can't stop it.

It's not that she was prepared to take care of herself in advance, but she knew that most of these people had gone and never returned - even if the Demon Sect didn't make a move, she would be trapped to death by her.

In order to prevent too many people from seeking revenge on her, she can only take precautions first.

After all, the most difficult thing in this world is the worldliness. It is inevitable to pull the radish to bring out the mud. If you hit the small one, rush to the big one, pit the old one, and the few who come to trouble you. If you can lose something, you can lose it. A short time is a short time.

Qianye Nest was nestled in a soft silk pillow and thin quilt, while facing the wind of Wen Xiu fan, while slowly turning through the comics.

There are many face-seeing people in this world. Before seeing her true face, people who hated her and feared her abound, and when they saw her face, they would forget all their hatred.

Wen Xiu focused on doing two things, paying attention to Chiba's expression, checking whether she was uncomfortable, and receiving the sound from the car window at the ear tube Liulu.

The news I heard this morning was still quite shocking. What's more surprising than the demon sect's upcoming battle with the great powers?

Behind the Great National Division is the Xianshengzong, the eighteenth important town of Anbei, and even the entire Xianguo. He wants to do it without using his own power, and even the army can be launched by holding the Xianguo as a banner.

Her master has never made extra moves, so what is the purpose of the seemingly "superfluous" behavior now?

Wen Xiu tentatively imitated Chiba's thinking to think about the problem, and then suddenly understood how to solve the knot that had never been figured out.

Since Chiba said that she had to sit back and catch the fisherman, it would be easy for both to lose. If she can’t fight, fights too quickly, or if there is no suspense, it’s not in her interest, so she will inevitably increase her fire. The pot of oil, be sure to make the war in full swing more exciting and intensified, only then can it be considered in place.

So where do fire and oil come from?

This wave of people in Stone Cobalt City is the firewood sent up.

The Tang Sect will not bless them. Chiba’s business with Mozong will only ensure that Tang Sect and Qingfushan and his entourage will successfully reach the Destiny Du. If the latter can keep up with Tang Sect’s motorcade, they will not get lost in the Magic Array. , That is naturally a big fate, otherwise it will fall into the hands of the demon sect.

These people have their own forces behind them. Of course, the Demon Sect does not cut across the board. It is impossible to let go. Detaining and wasting food, at most, it is thrown back into the Vientiane Senluo formation to resign.

So, when waiting for the troops of the great powers to come to Mobei, are there any more natural hostages than this?

This stalemate prolonged time on the one hand, and brewed the intention to fight on the other. After all, both sides have reasons to fight. Once a war starts, it will inevitably endure endlessly.

Wen Xiu's eyes were restrained, and it took a long time to exhale.

Chiba looked up at her, smiled casually, lowered his head and continued to flip through the book.

"Uncle

Zhou--" "Leave it alone." Zhou Cheng opened his eyes and glanced at her.

Tang Qianye just said a few words to eliminate a fight, but the inn group heroes who were aroused by him dissipated their anger so easily, and they had no less than a hundred moves with him overtly and secretly.

He didn't suffer from the injury, but collided with different martial arts mental methods within a short period of time, and the phenomenon of qi and blood surged and internal energy disorder also existed, so he closed his eyes and adjusted his breath in the carriage.

Qiu Ruo was taking care of her in Baiyi's car - even in a coma, Baiyi's physical instinctive reaction was very fierce. People must always pay attention to it. Because he was aware of something wrong, he asked two seniors to take care of her. Seek advice in the car.

"But..." Qiu Ruo gritted her teeth and whispered, "That's the Demon Sect and the Vientiane Senluo Formation! They are...there is no return..."

Seeing Tang Qianye, everyone looked like Be fascinated.

In addition, Tang Qianye promised to take Qingfu Mountain into Desperate Ferry, so that the remaining bits of their minds were lost, and they abruptly ignored all the dangers, thinking that they could follow along.

The reason why these people waited at the Stone Cobalt City Inn, step by step and cautious everywhere, is precisely the manifestation of fear of the Demon Sect.

Even the Huoyun Gang member Ge Gang, known as "Thunderbolt Fire", is also a super-class master for many years, and he is willing to stay in the inn to wait and see, it can be seen.

But when Tang Qianye came... the devilish nature of this woman was too full, and a few words burned the person's wits completely.

Yes, she is repeatedly emphasizing that the road ahead is indeed dangerous, she can't guarantee it at all, but at that juncture, wouldn't similar words become radicals?

She made it clear that she would not take care of the people who followed behind, and that these people still walked obsessively... isn't it just to die?

Thinking of the Queen of the Devil Drinking the Moon, how perfect the melody practice is, there are still sober people out of her control, and Tang Qianye is an evil person. Although Qiu Ruo has doubts, her fiancé has clearly been with her. Said, she is still willing to believe.

Xie Xingwei said that Jianghu's comments on Tang Qianye were correct in half a word.

Such a person of innocence by nature brought all these people into Mobei and asked someone to sign a voluntary letter, so she couldn't help but ask her to doubt.

"It's nothing to do with us." Zhou Cheng stared at her and said word by word, "Don't do unnecessary things."

He closed his eyes again.

Qiu Ruo was stunned at first, then frustrated.

That's right, the most important thing now is Sister Yi's body. Tang Sect is willing to bring them with him. It is ungrateful to talk too much.

Moreover, the entire inn now regards them as enemies of Qingfu Mountain, even if they say to remind people to be more careful, who would take it seriously?

After getting off the car and standing in the dry and hot wind of Stone Cobalt City, Qiu Ruo suddenly stunned and remembered a question.

She looked at the Tangmen motorcade ahead almost in shock, with some uncertainty in her eyes.

She has been ignoring, what exactly did Tang Qianye use to ensure that the Demon Sect would let them go?

The speed of Tang Sect's progress did not slow down.

It was still a pack of wolves clearing the way—in fact, when the sleeping whistle broke through the sky and the gray wolves scattered outside the city came in one after another, even though there were so many chariots and horses, it was momentarily frightened and uncontrollable.

Immediately someone reacted, Tang Qimian was a sage, and he was good at driving beasts!

After thinking about it this way, it doesn't seem to be that scary...

a ghost!

Is the number of wolves a bit too much? !

Everyone talked a lot, only to feel inexplicably frightened, but the caring people dimmed and thought a lot.

The environment in Mobei is too harsh. Food and water are the most precious things here. Even Stone Cobalt City, which bears the name of a city, is actually just a foothold. The local people have difficulty even being self-sufficient. If the business in the city is not a foreign trader seeking great profit, it is a goose plucking by the government of Hewai Province.

The wolves guards are majestic on the side, but diet is definitely a problem.

It's a trivial matter that wolves need to eat meat. The point is enough water... Does Tang Sect bring so many supplies?

But looking at it really didn't look like...

Anyway, the front is moving like flying, and the rear can only try to keep up.

Qiu Ruo silently watched the gray wolf following the car.

The number of wolves is very large. Except for the one leading the way, the rest are scattered, enclosing the carriages of Tangmen and Qingfu Mountain.

Even, there were only a few wolves surrounding the Tangmen chariots and horses in front, far less than they came here.

Originally, she was still thinking about doing this, but suddenly found that the number of people following behind seemed to be a little less.

My heart was startled suddenly, wondering if I had read it wrong, and I stared at it for half an hour, only to realize that it was not because the twilight had fallen and my vision was blurred, but there were indeed fewer people!

Some people lost their tracks unknowingly!

She watched the convoy carefully again.

After a long while, Qiu Ruo let out a long sigh of relief as the whistle of distant and close looming looming in the night.

The pack of wolves is correcting their direction.

Obviously following so closely, they will still have a considerable deviation from the Tangmen team, but once the deviation occurs, the wolf will consciously shrink the protection circle and force the direction to change...

It is precisely because of this that they did not fall behind.

And the one who lost sight of the rear unknowingly was probably trapped in the battlefield.

Qiu Ruo looked around through the car window. The crescent moon was like a wash. Even at night, the scenery on the Gobi Desert was more distinct. Withered trees, rocks, steep walls, and sand, it turned out that they had already entered the scope of the magic circle, one grass and one tree. Sand and stone are all in battle.

It seems that she finally understands what Vientiane Senluo is all about... The

two seniors from Qingfu Mountain have not returned since they visited the battlefield. Are they stuck in illusion and can't get out of it no matter what?

The queen walks the rivers and lakes without any disadvantages, can not hold her charm, can not avoid her illusion, avoid her illusion, can not escape her charm, this is the terrible part of the magic sect.

I don't know how long it took, when I suddenly heard the shouts of the Tang Sect disciples in front of him.

"Tang Sect enters the battle! Please see Lord Xue Dan!"

"Tang Sect enters the battle! Please see Lord Xue Dan!"

"..."

They are calling for the master of the incense-burning altar on the Heavenly Jidao!

Qiu Ruo couldn't help his eyes widening-the big disciple of the Queen, Xue Hang "Red Flame", it was him who presided over the whole world!

The convoy had stopped, Qiu Ruo couldn't help but wanted to get out of the car to watch, and suddenly found that Bai Yi was awake.

Tang Sect...

and Bai Yi's face

changed amidst the tide, and he gritted his teeth: "Tang, Qian, Ye!" Qiu Ruo was afraid of getting into trouble, almost reflexively covering his hand on Bai Yi's mouth, and whispered. "Sister Yi, calm down, don't be angry anymore... We will soon be at Destiny, and you will be able to heal the disease!"

Bai Yi didn't hear of it, struggling desperately like a demon, the whole People are like a twisted snake and insect trying to get rid of the restraints that imprison her.

Qiu Ruo controlled her cold sweat, and only then did she hear a soft voice rushing into her ears, making people shiver out of thin air.

"Who is here in Tang Sect?"

Qiu Ruo couldn't see the scene in the car, so he could only guess the picture by imagination.

Even if he didn't see anyone with his own eyes, Xue Hang already appeared in Qiu Ruo's mind. He was clearly a tyrannical master named "Red Flame", but he was dressed in red gauze and painted heavy makeup. Not a woman is better than a woman.

The Tang Sect disciple immediately replied: "My eldest Tang Jiabao."

Then there was a chuckle, with a connotation that I don't know whether it was sarcasm or playfulness: "Miss Tang-Tang Qianye?"

Then she heard it familiar. The voice is low and gentle, like a flower in the rain, there is a magnificence that is about to wither after its peak, and it is so decadent that it is difficult to conceal the gorgeous.

"It's the concubine body."

The voice slowly carried a soft smile: "Concubine body, I want to do a business with Demon Sect."