Spoiler I Am a Princess Responsible For Settling Circumstances

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Dec 12, 2018.

1. MianneChan

MianneChan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The setting is so infuriating.

Mariabela Olulo likes this.
  2. renuac

renuac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My best guess is that it's because being used to produce a child for the brother who'll inherit the throne is a long-established tradition. Everyone expects her to do it, no questions asked, and it probably wouldn't even occur to them to go against it. What are the odds that after she voices her complaint, everyone around her will go: 'why yes, she has a point and we need to completely rethink the laws of royal succession asap'?

Good luck to anyone trying to single-handedly break a tradition which not only has the weight of history behind it but which is also very convenient to the powerful people who get the most benefit from it. It would be like one, single woman marching into a 19th century parliament and demanding the right to vote: people would think she was crazy.

Also, what are the alternatives? Her brother "cheats" on Syl with a woman? I'm pretty sure that as a shipper, her very soul would recoil from the idea. And incidentally, she might not want to inflict that on whoever the woman might be, or on Syl. The one time she obliquely brought it up, she ended up feeling really bad for him.

And it's not helped by the fact that she has a poor relationship with her brother, which would make her reluctant to bring it up with him. Look at what happened when she mentioned in a fit of pique that she had a lover too: half the capital knows about it, courtesy of brother dearest. I think anybody would hesitate to tell him anything after that. (And while it's not something that's stopping her since she doesn't know about it, the fact that he sees her as a murderous, scheming psychopath out to kill his lover and steal his inheritance means that she probably wouldn't get very far even if she did tell him.)

And finally, part of the comedy is that she's airhead who doesn't really do forward planning. It's just not her style.

Last edited: May 25, 2020
  3. Wonderfullily

Wonderfullily Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. That's so depressing. I was just looking for some isekai novel with, a good female lead and a little bit of comedy for a happy day. You know where a MC in a role of a hero or a rethought role of "villain". Get her justice and happy ending. Not this! I mean we see have and live in a world where women are intensely underestimated, and i want read something good, at last in novel. I have depressing stuff in real life, i dont need it there.
    And! The novel is not even over yet! I don't know if I'll really get so much desirable happy end...
    Sorry if i sound a bit intense! That was not my intention.
    I wish creative successes for translators!! Thank you for your hard work <3

4. Deleted member 239874

Deleted member 239874 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    whew... that's a lot!!!! Thank's for giving us spoiler about the whole world building

Arekushieru and Xi-hime like this.
  5. Deleted member 239874

Deleted member 239874 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooohhh this is also my theory because in one of the panel of the manga i think Derek (Sirius' friend) hinted about it:hmm::hmm::hmm:

Xi-hime likes this.
  6. TripleBaka

TripleBaka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate to ask but does this story get any better? Is it still a fujoshi's dream? Or does it have any depth in sexuality?

7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t understand this dude’s standards, so reviving someone is harder than creating a new world from fiction and then patching in the empty spots???

8. Akemin

Akemin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's exactly it hahaha. Yeah, so to him, reviving her was more troublesome than creating a new world. But I haven't read far enough to learn why.

9. KathyClysm

KathyClysm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It get's veeeeerry complex and complicated. Not sure what you mean with depth in sexuality (so far I've seen hetero and homo on the raws), but it turns out this story is a LOT darker and more twisted than the fluffy art style suggests

10. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Ariawolfgar

Ariawolfgar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So do we know anything about the knight? Except for him being some kind of elite warrior that can choose a master (but that he is a special case so he has two masters, does anyone know who is the other master?). We know we is crazy strong and is called a demon or something like that.

Ceilo27, Arekushieru and arlovebird like this.
  12. Skadjenka

Skadjenka Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do I have a feeling that the knight serves some demonic goddess?

13. Ilana

Ilana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know tooooo

14. Silentstorm

Silentstorm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He seems to be straight at least, and finds the kingdom awful towards women, so he's likely not a bad guy and i bet he is the ML.

15. Silentstorm

Silentstorm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, did anyone ever find out what happened to her older brother?

People close to him have noticed his weird sudden hatred of his sister, and how memories just seem to have dissapeared for no reason, and the way he seems unwilling to believe anyone when he says he used to be close to his sister, so i was wondering if what happened to him has been revealed yet.

Ahmya, Ceilo27, kirakv and 10 others like this.
  16. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe it's the work of whoever that trying to kill Syl?

17. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Dex got an update today. Is the WN still ongoing? In the first page of this forum, the LN is considered finished.
    Do we have any idea on who is ML? At least; adaptation wise, Klifford has the highest possibility in all (the latest chapter doesn't help but show an accidental shipping moment itself)
    Who is trying to assassinate Syl?
    What is wrong with the brother? If I remember the spoilers I read at Dex, he's semi manipulated sure, but more of uhh... part of the plotholes "god" had to fill up (by reading and comparing the spoilers here and provided by zz2000 at Dex)

kirakv, Arekushieru, Xi-hime and 6 others like this.
  18. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  19. flowers.and.hearts

flowers.and.hearts Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oof my God, guys this is a spoiler thread... yall thinking to much on the setting of this world. Next time maybe open a discussion thread? Its kinda hard to find the spoilers when its like this... but for the people who did thank you! Just wanted to know if anyone found out about the ML yet and his role. Cause I feel like there is more to him and I've only seen spoilers about Mc and her brothers.

20. Cessavania

Cessavania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i believe the ML here is definitely klifford. dude he seems to really like her and respect her and octavia was kinda cute airhead! they match! when klifford smiled i felt butterflies lol lol i feel like *dang thats hot. haha hotter than those showing off their undershirt lol anyways, no matter how dark this story goes i dont actually care as long as octavia ends up with klifford and maybe in the end everyone would ‘snap’ out of the ‘curse’ yknow liking same sex. and realize they were ‘forced’ to love the same sex