Chinese I am a Vase in a Infinite World/我在无限世界当花

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by SleepyTy, May 20, 2022.

1. SleepyTy

SleepyTy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My first pick up request so hopefully I did this right.

Name:
    I am a Vase in a Infinite World/我在无限世界当花
    Raw Link:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3852363
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: Alot of the survival game novels I read have strong and smart MCs so I was surprised that I enjoyed this one this much. It was the first time a horror novel to actually scared me at all. Since the MC is shown to be weak theres more tension for me. I have read till chapter 234 rn and still enjoy it, the arcs are quite long to.
    Description:

Tangning entered the escape game, and each player drew a different skill card each round. The others drew a series of cards with strong lethality, but Tangning's card setting was:

[You are so delicate and frail, you can feel a tiny bean even through 20 beds of eiderdown.]

[ There is a prince who has been looking for the real princess. You are 100% frail and attractive to the prince.]

Tangning: "?"

Thee teammates took their lunch boxes one by one. Tangning fell in a pool of blood and fell into a dream of death. Appearing gracefully in the dark, he picked up his sleeping lover and opened the dungeon for him.

There was a prince who always existed in the dungeon, the only life-saving driftwood that Tangning could catch.

Tangning, who had drawn the card that was set to be unable to speak, once trembled and wrote "Don't go" in the palm of her hand. His prince kissed the back of his hand and smiled affectionately at him.

After a long time, Tangning and the prince were together.
    Then he finds out
    . it turns out that the prince and the monster are the same person from beginning to end
    . * The devil is moved, he takes off the moon, crushes the stars, and becomes your only god in the dark night.

[Offensive perspective copy] A troubled princess is locked in a cage, surrounded by monsters that are about to move, and the beauty is scared and
    hugs herself tightly. You are the biggest monster. You put on human skin, opened the shackles of the cage, and hugged the princess. The princess was like a bird with broken wings, snuggling weakly in your arms.

He is so attached to you, so fragile, so crying, and anxious when he sees you are not there.

But you always have to leave him.

Because only in this way can you take off your human skin, become a monster, and recklessly make every feather of him smell of you.

His poignant murmur is more captivating than the most beautiful music you'll ever hear.
    So you put on human skin again, pretended to have just appeared, and hugged your princess.

He begs you fearfully: "Don't leave me."

You smile slowly.
    How could I leave you, I have always been by your side, my princess.

Remarks:
    1. The perverted mad dog has excellent acting skills. 2.
    Crying bag, waste, beautiful, charming, stupid
    , 3. If you don't like the character of the attack, run away .

2. omomon

omomon Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! Picked up by Tamago TL under translator omomon~ I look forward to translating, thank you for the rec!

SleepyTy and laxarlev like this.
  3. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. SleepyTy

SleepyTy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhh thankssss