Spoiler I am Fengjun, Who Travels Through Matriarch World

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, Dec 11, 2022.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    穿越女尊之吾为凤君
    This is promising 1v1 matriarch novel with male MC. Modern boy transmigrated into matriarchy world as sickly young master. FL is very strong. It’s female domination world where male get impregnated by women. Male mc reaction is so funny. I only read few chapter, It’s interesting. There is also multiple side couple. if anyone read it and please spoiler it for us.
    raw: https://www.69shu.com/txt/9910957.htm
    https://m.fqzw.net/shu5988_4/
    Summary: The domineering and pampering princess VS the steely and petite straight man]
    [The world view of female respect, the perspective
    of the male MC ] Most of the older and less hearted people are spoiled.
    This person is either a parent or an elder, or a sibling, or a lover.
    Shen Ci is different.
    He is a person who has experienced family ruin, death, darkness, and thorns since he was a child, and he insists on pampering himself as a tyrant in four or nine cities, lawless, and young.
    At the age of twenty-six, on the eve of graduation, Shen Ci, who had always been intoxicated from a thousand drinks, lost consciousness immediately after one drink.
    When he woke up again, what he was facing was a strange and complicated world of...a matriarchy.
    Shen Ci:? ? ?
    Is this wine poisonous?
    Other people's time travel is an artifact in hand, and I have it in the world.
    He was weak when he crossed, his own father died early, his stepfather was in charge of the family, and his younger brother oppressed him.
    What does the script mean!
    Forget it, Shen Ci, who has never wronged himself, would not let himself be bullied even if he changed the world.
    So at the palace banquet, all the lords and sons of the families heard the wanton and ostentatious announcement of the arrogant young man.
    "My father is like this, please get used to it in the future" "
    ..."
    Everyone: Who gave him the confidence? !
    Mu Yuanxi: I'm alone, do you have any opinions?
    Everyone: No, no!
    Shen Ci met someone who spoiled him even more than himself, and since then he stepped in and couldn't get out again.
    And she didn't give him a chance to get out.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/