Recommendations i am looking for a bl story where mc is transmigrated, reborn or reincarnated And mc is a doctor

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Ren-Yu, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Ren-Yu

Ren-Yu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i am looking for a bl story where mc is transmigrated, reborn or reincarnated And mc is a doctor, please share with me :aww::aww::aww:

2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Modern doctor...or ancient doctor...or fantasy healer?

3. Ren-Yu

Ren-Yu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    everything whatever it is
    everything whatever it is:blobuwu::blobuwu::blobuwu:

4. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm about to go off, so can't give you specific recs atm but I hope this filter would help. It narrows down to Shounen Ai OR Yaoi novels that have the tag Doctors. Might be MC, might be ML or might no be them at all and it's just an improper use of tags but I hope it helps: https://www.novelupdates.com/series...mgi=or&tgi=2876&mtgi=or&sort=sdate&order=desc

5. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The two that come to mind are
    I Dare You To Run Away Again. Where the ML is a soldier and the MC is a doctor that saved one of his men’s lives. I don’t remember if anyone was reborn. It was funny tho.
    and
    Rebirth Waste Strikes Back. Where the MC was a plastic surgeon in his last life and spends this life amassing a private fortune doing Double eye lid jobs on aristocratic ladies. Ml is a well respected nobleman of great power and spends the entire book chasing the MC (even though he doesn’t know it’s him for most of the book).

6. Cole

Cole Always Bored AF

Reading List:
    Link
    Card Room. where MC was reincarnated into the card world, a survival/escape game (this is world hopping). the MC was a forensic doctor while ML was a police officer. there are 4 scenarios, diamond represents mystery solving, spade represents survival, diamond represents math, riddles, mazes and puzzles, clubs represents gambling (basically where you can earn big or lose big).

7. Cazer

Cazer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Banished to Another World. The MC is a doctor who specialized in Chinese and Western medicine in his previous life if I remember it correct. After his death he rebirth in a primitive/stone age where he became a priest/witch doctor of their own clan. Tho' there is forced intercourse between MC and ML at the beginning as well as caniballism since it is in primitive era.