Forgotten Title I am looking for a chinese still not translated novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by dream00, Sep 6, 2020.

1. dream00

dream00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you ever chased a lover but didnt knew his wherhabours thats what happened to me someone has posted a the link of a raw novel and i started just in a whim yet i lost both the source and the novelmaybe i should wright about it anyway the story is about the only legitimate daughter of minister gu who was married to asickly husband then she took good care of his nephew because the hisband was even weak to achieve the goal in order to have heirs she tooks great care of this nephew even solding her dowry bit a bit and living in poor the nephew even sicklish too grew to be a wight eyed wolf in order to achieve great power he wanted to marry an influent family yet his aunt the MC found better match in the end when he succeded he drove her out when she was driven out she met a great general who was intitled prince who admired her secretly when he was just a little soldier he invited her at home just for a stay but she refused and then only took dinner and go in her way she was assasinated only her regrets was not to take good care of her father when she was reborn she was more steady yet she wasnt the only one who reborn the wife of the general and her nephew were reborn too she didnt hold a grudge only telling to not get close to her or to her husband she married the general and she asked her nephew who was her murderer but he refused to answer for something yet he helped her because he indeed regretted not listening to her so she cit ties with him and avoided him and his uncle like disease
    SOS this novel was so unique that iam still searching

stardust09 and the_rebel_ like this.