Recommendations I am looking for a similar novel like "Captivating Crown Prince"

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by elparis, Mar 29, 2017.

1. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello.

I was wondering if anybody knows any romance novels similar to "Captivating Crown Prince".
    Or any good reverse harem novels. Or at least have a male lead who is love with the main girl and doesn't look at other girls. Either a good reverse harem or a male lead who fall in love first or is possessive. (or all of them...)

(Please help, I am very bored and I am out of good romance novels. Also, I don't want to do my homeworks T_T)

Rangeles likes this.
  2. MH2

MH2 [Former Child]

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there was one where the hero fell in love with maid A or something
    Oh and he is a yandere( so kinda possessive)

3. 1ia

1ia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're thinking of The Hero Suddenly Proposed to Me, but... [LN] [WN] [MANGA]

4. Immortal Ju Tzai

Immortal Ju Tzai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stunning Edge ,Hidden Marriage, Chu Wang Fei, Generation of Military Counselors, Demonic King Chases His Wife, You can also try the Manga Chang Ge Xing (it's similar to CCP bc the mc disguises herself as a boy though the translation is slow but it's worth the read) Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter, Genius Doctor: Black Belly Miss

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
    Elliana likes this.
  5. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Well~ This reply is kinda late. Are you interested in translated only, or can I include untranslated as well? Cause most (true) reverse harem novels I know are in Chinese... As for the translated ones, I can't say the romance is quite the same as Captivating Crown Prince, meaning that there's quite some time spent managing the harem and falling in love... There's an R18 Japanese series that kinda counts, I guess. Snow White something. Anyway, let me know if you want some Chinese titles.

6. tika

tika Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What are some untranslated good novels similar to CCP ?

7. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't mind if it in Chinese. Please do tell me . I just would like to read more of the similar genre like Captivating because it is so adorable. <3 I do like true reverse harem too so please tell me :)

8. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I have tried reading 2 so far and I can say a bit about them. The rest I haven't read yet, so I don't don't know whether they're good.

http://www.520xs.la/12883/ <---This one has a shameless female MC that is the female equivalent of any pervert male MC seeking beauties that you've ever read. A serial one-night stander. Her ideals are basically 'eat without taking responsibility afterwards'. She manages to seduce quite a lot of men, but I haven't read till the end to see what her harem looks like. There are some parts I'm not happy about, but if you're in the mood for some brainless fun and don't look too deep into the plot, then it's fine. She's also a modern assassin transmigrated into a rich young miss.

https://girlynovelsblog.wordpress.com/reviews/seventh-younger-imperial-brother-be-good-and-lie-down/ <--- This one is described in the link.

http://www.xxsy.net/info/401383.html <--- Haven't tried it yet, but this author tends to write reverse harems, so you can look up her other novels. Her name is: 妖娆小桃

I find it kind of difficult to find a reverse harem that I can enjoy. Either the female MC is a pushover and the male leads oppress her, or the whole plot revolves around the MC chasing men around and little else, or just plain boring story line. I guess I'm too picky. I want a cold female lead, an interesting story, and the reverse harem just kinda happening in the background. You know, like most male MC's harem novels (Chinese only, Japanese follow a different trend).

9. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    @ludagad , do you possibly know some more? Or way I can find them in Chinese or any other language? Or any more authors who write these ?

Also, I understand where you are going at. I too like cold lead female but right now it is kind of rare to find them. T_T I wish they were more available to read.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  10. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    I find them by chance really, so I can't give a title by title rec. There are some titles listed here: https://zhidao.baidu.com/question/262549736292009725.html
    If you see "np" it's the slang for (reverse) harem. You can do a google search if you know the Chinese word for romance, novel, and add np behind it. And the rest is luck...
    Almost forgot I had this: https://memoryfun3.com/love/rmc/nplist/ <---another list of titles. I've tried some, but not really to my taste. But who knows, you might be luckier :D.

11. purpleeee

purpleeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    @ludagad, well, thanks you. I just wish i can read chinese. :)

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
  13. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    @ludagad . oh you wouldn't know any good novels with possessive ML or at least loyal to the female lead?

14. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
  15. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    @ludagad
    haha, i guess i don't mind untranslate one either since I already read those.

16. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
  17. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    @ludagad , i understand. I do that too XD thanks for the helps