Recommendations I am looking for Faloo Evil novels, where mc is really evil.

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by absenior19, Jan 17, 2022.

1. absenior19

absenior19 Neutral Rational

Reading List:
    Link
    Faloo novel means, novels on faloo site. which are paid.
    And can only be read by paying money.
    But 5O to 7O or around it, Chp are free usually. So readers can know if it's worth it to purchase or not.
    The site is very big and doesn't have proper tags for people like me. Who is especially searching for novels with evil mc? Where mc don't care about love or romance or family. Usually, these kinds of mc have great ambitions. And can do whatever needs to be done, it can be begging for life or it can be betraying your dearest, just so you can take a step forward toward your ambition.
    So these are not SIMP Villains, that you usually find saying. i Am a villain, so i will take Original mc or maybe son of the world or Son of luck [ whatever name they use ]/. I will take their power, their wife blah blah blah.
    Not like that.
    That's why i said, where mc is really evil. And of course, they need to be smart.
    It can be fanfiction of any anime or maybe even a novel. Or it can be an original book written by someone. I just need RAW name or Chinese name. As i think, if anyone tries to post faloo link or any such Chinese site link. The novel update will delete that post automatically.
    Or maybe ban.
    So just share the raw name with me. Thx

If you are still not sure. WHat i mean by the villain. Then let me give you some examples by way of novels. These might not be my favorites but they are enough to explain the kind i am searching for.
    Reverend Insanity
    Nethril Glory
    Negary Soul
    Reincarnation Paradise

You can also check out this page. But all the novels in here are available for free.
    They are not faloo.
    https://forum.novelupdates.com/thre...mc-with-no-love-or-no-wife-or-no-harem.96646/

So if you guys know any pls. comment.
    Thx

Some faloo novels, that are evil.
    海贼之黑暗王冠 < This one is One piece fanfic. with evil doflamingo as the male lead.
    海贼:罪恶王冠 < This one is One piece fanfic. With evil Vinsmoke family member as the male lead.

But these two novels are already purchased by people and uploaded for free on mtlnation site. [ mtlnation.com]
    My main reason for creating this thread is to find such novels.

Ryoiki likes this.
  2. Slief

Slief Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ascending the Heavens as an Evil God - a truly evil MC, I don't know if it exists on the site you mentioned or not though.

Raw name: 穿越诸天当邪神

absenior19 likes this.
  3. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx. But i have read this one. Yes, it's a nice book. TBH you should check the page in mentioned above. You will find many good novels. Just check the list and the following comments. But still, some name are:
    you might be surprised, how good these books are.

木叶伪君子最新章节 Konoha Hypcorcites
    从海贼开始猎杀主角最新章节 Start killing protagonist from Pirate.....
    Legend of the Black Dragon Devouring the Stars < [ This is available on google. ]
    位面之最强绿巨人最新章节 Marvel evil.

Well, there are many such. But I am searching faloo now. As I know most of them or have read them. So now I am trying to search for something different now.
    Only faloo is left un-explored lol.
    Btw go to my profile and join the discord I mentioned. You will find some really good novels there. Don't worry it's not some small community. Btw it is only for evil novels. So go there only if you want evil main characters.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2022
    orangethegreatorange likes this.
  4. Slief

Slief Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate reading mtl, knowing the books could be way better if they just were translated makes me unable to bring myself to read mtls

absenior19 likes this.
  5. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah. that's also true lol. but it's ok. now i don't care so much. i just care about plot to be exact.

6. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    读书人的事那能叫反派吗

7. MaestroAscension

MaestroAscension Member

Reading List:
    Link
    esta buena la novela, pero solo se puede leer hasta el capitulo 560 creo, después no se puede

8. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
  9. MaestroAscension

MaestroAscension Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Si encuentras como ver mas, avisame

10. Ryoiki

Ryoiki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can a scholar be called a villain

absenior19 likes this.
  11. absenior19

Reading List:
    Link
    its my fav novel, sadly can not find all chp of it, so far oly 500 chp available for free