Request I am looking for help creating a powers and monsters database

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by ronishamay, Jan 19, 2016.

1. ronishamay

ronishamay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need help from people who have read complete novels or read all that was translated...

What i am looking for firstly is a list of power levels like in i shall seal the heavens
    Nascent soul, core foremation, spirit severing and the rest in power order from weekest to strongest also please at the top of your post mention from what novel it was taken.
    Secondly i would like a list of powers and special abilities along with thair descriptions.
    Again like in i shall seal the heavens.
    Regular alchemy, totems, demon sealing, formations, speacial attacks and more.
    Again mention at the top the novel it is from and its aproximate power level...
    Please post from weakest to strongest...
    Thirdly please post tresures and special eqwipment from various novels.
    Again post at the top novel name and corosponding power level if aplicable...
    Again please post from weakest to strongest... this list should include weapons ,heavenly armament, natural oddeties, potions, alchemical recipies and monster body parts that are usefull and more...
    Lastly please list acording to novel from weakest to strongest various races classes demons monsters and animals...

Also before you post please read other posts that regard the novel you want to add info on so to avoid double info unless you thinks the other poster forgot something or got somthing wrong.

The perpose of this database is for a rpg that i am currently in the process of making... a pen and paper one. Maybe in the future in will turn out to be the most popular mmorpg ever... lol.
    After all i think there are more gamers in asia then maybe the rest of them world...
    (Maybe if some1 is bored they can google how many gamers there are per continent and country and post it here)
    Please asist with this crowdsourcing extravaganZA please donate your time and effort to somthing intresting you might enjoy and if it turns out well i will mention you as contriboters in the thanks section if this ever gets published...

Thanks in advance
    Yours truly
    Roni shamay
    ✏✉☑

P.s
    For a bit of fun try to traslate the message contained in the pictogram...

2. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    Does it have to be wuxia and/or xianxia? Cuz if that's the case, I wouldn't know any.

3. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    But I could call the others. They should know more about it.

4. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just check wiki or translator's website. They should have the data.

Poor_Hero likes this.