Resolved I am looking for the name of a novel that I don't remember....

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Zen Westerian, Oct 30, 2021.

1. Zen Westerian

Zen Westerian Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello Guys!
    Its been a while since I read this novel and I don't remember the its name or any characters name!

I remember only a few bits of the story. MC is born in one of the 4 strongest clans in their hometown. he was very talented since young and his cultivation speed was faster compared to his peers. There's a mountain beside their clan's residence and people go there to train. One day MC found an item which fused with him becoming a colorful spherical ball. After that he got stuck at his current cultivation and got named as a regressed/trash young master(his father is clan head). But after 2 years(I think) his cultivation speed picks up again(I think its because that ball got completely fused with him and during the fusing process he was unable to cultivate). The ball was grey in color and later it had a small trace of blue color. MC found that his comprehension increased after that and deduced that as its color deepens his comprehension skills increases.

yea, after that its the same story going out and traveling to train and all that stuff, I don't remember this part at all but he does join a sect(the only sect mc joins) at some point. He meets the FL(she's an elite from another sect). i think there's no harem. Next I remember war starting in his continent(later in the story found there's actually 2 continents and he is on one of them and due to a big scale battle between the top exerts during ancient times the energy in his continent became sparse and people couldn't breakthrough after reaching a level. His continent is sealed for some reason so there's no interaction for many many years). Female lead is a "Reincarnator" and she remembers her memories in the later part of the war. the last thing i read is MC getting a relic which can teleport him to the other continent.

I wrote all the things i can remember so you can recognize it easily. Oh and that ball in his mind is does nothing but aid his comprehension skills and its not a direct effect mostly it depends on MC's efforts.
    At one part of the story a 'soul' (ancient expert(means he's stronger than MC in soul area)) tries to posses MC's body, at that time that ball destroys his 'soul' saying something like "How dare you try to posses the body I chose??" Yeah so ball is likely a powerful expert too. Dunno if he's good or bad. That's the only extra line the ball got other than its effects.

That's all I remember there should be many new chapters or perhaps its completely translated. I hope anyone can help me with this novel :(

There's no link to any other novel in my post. For some reason its showing the link to (Reincarnator) novel ignore it!

2. bloodsword

bloodsword Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    martial god ?

3. Siebzehn

Siebzehn 95% Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
  4. pkhyber

pkhyber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Zen Westerian

Zen Westerian Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's no link to any other novel in my
    Yes thats the one!! Thanks a lot

Yaa This does have some similarities with BTTH, but after the initial chapters, it becomes very clear that this is not BTTH at all

Read that already.
    It was okay.