Forgotten Title I am looking for this novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Randomness, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Randomness

Randomness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't remember the title (hence, i need your help T-T)

But i remember somethings:
    1. It's chinese novel, with spiritual elements, especially about ghost and ghost hunting(?)
    2. The MC is a girl. She is transmigrated to modern world. In the original world, she is the first disciple of ghost-hunting(?) sect and should have been the next head, but her junior sister overthrow her. She falls off cliff and transmigrated to the body of orphaned girl who have incense shop inherited from her deceased parents
    3. The modern world turn out to be a world within novel. There is a girl (persumably from our world) that also transmigrated there. The transmigrated!girl use her advantage, making herself to be genius and writing famous novels from our world (hint: harry potter).
    4. The transmigrated!girl is aware that the ML according to the novel she read is a person who nearly become buddhist priest. The ML have rich family, is handsome and perfect, and The transmigrated!girl wanted to be his girlfriend
    5. The ML have overwhelming amount of merit/good karma. This make monsters and ghost really afraid of him

Well.. i only remember that
    Please comment if you have an inkling about this novel

2. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Soooo.... there is : female MC and female transmigrator A ?
    So A wanted to be ML's girlfriend ? What about MC ?

3. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you remember where you read it? Novelupdates, scribble hub, etc? If not, list the websites where you usually read, that should narrow things

4. Randomness

Randomness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The earlier chapters, i read from NovelUpdates.
    Because i am interested, i also MTL it for later chapters

Yup.. there is MC and Transmigrator A
    And yes, A wanted to be ML's lover
    MC is a "somewhat pretty girl" and never truly think about having lover, so MC is more concerned about ML's huge amount of merits and power againts ghost etc (aka MC acted professionally). But MC has meet ML several times, and ML is somewhat impressed with MC's composture, since ML is handsome, tempramental, perfect etc and girls usually drool after him.

wolf.prince likes this.